Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 18, 2019 1:23 AM

May 2016
It sucks for them to find out that killing all the 12 Shadows actually jump-started the end of the world because they were tricked into finding a way to help them merge into their most dreadful enemy. Ryoji's definitely Pharos and the little kid was just waiting for them to finish their job so he can transform. Makoto didn't want this to end so he got what he wanted, oof.

The hot spring scenes caught me off guard but it was nice to see them have fun. Junpei got burned with that leaf comment.

The movie had a big focus on Junpei and Chidori's love story and how it was better to love and lost than to have never loved at all along with the continuation of the other cast's inner conflicts. It's tragic that they can't both end up alive together and that makes me dislike Takaya even more.

Apr 29, 2020 4:06 PM

Dec 2016
The Hot Spring scene was hillarious! Did the staff forgot to check if there was anyone inside before giving the girl's turn for the bath or what the heck happened?? XD

It's cruel to bring out a couple and let one of them die at the end of the movie! Chidori sacrificed her life for Junpei! That's very sad and heartbroken ;-; </3

What a big plot twist! Wouldn't have thought Ryuji would be the enemy ._.; He basically tricked everyone with his friendly side... that hurt to watch.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jul 28, 2020 3:56 PM

Jul 2015
So all the work was for nothing...Ikutsuki played them like a damn fiddle. Lmao that onsen scene, good portion of the movie I really forgot about anything persona related and was immersed in this comedic school setting. Pretty good character development in the limited time of the movie, especially Yuki showing a lot more emotion but also quite sad for Junpei losing his love....rip Chidori

May 7, 2022 11:16 AM

Dec 2015
Aigis and her BABYBABYBABYBABY moments will never get old.
Nov 2, 2023 2:34 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Some good memorable moments such as Mitsuru's father death because of Ikutsuki's betrayal with the crucifixion scene, Chidori's death, Ryoji's cliffhanger with Aigis and even the onsen fun scene aha, that was needed when they were so many heavy moments through the movie
Dec 21, 2023 2:42 AM
Dec 2023
GOD I UFCK_IAIJA LOVE PERSONA THREE : )
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Main website is on countdown for new information

Axlz - Jun 17, 2015

1 by Axlz »»
Jul 1, 2015 10:45 AM

» Key Visual/Preview &amp; Info (Update 3/5)

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2014

22 by -Karoshi- »»
Jun 30, 2015 4:42 AM

» When can i expect BD Release?

ExTemplar - Apr 28, 2015

1 by bestpsychosean »»
May 4, 2015 2:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.