Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 17, 2015 6:53 AM

Feb 2015
Hmm... i don't know why everyone don't really like this anime , but it's cool to me, i think it's good enough.
Lance Charge << So lame, But the action was pretty amazing. The maid was impressed me too, and Yuhua really cool with her hacking tool. Getting better , i guess.
Oct 17, 2015 4:10 PM

Jul 2015
Pretty sad to see so much negativity for this series still. But I guess I'm not terribly surprised. It's not really the kind of thing I would expect a lot of people to enjoy...

Personally however I'm still loving it, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here!
Oct 17, 2015 7:40 PM

Dec 2009
Mystifire said:
Pretty sad to see so much negativity for this series still. But I guess I'm not terribly surprised. It's not really the kind of thing I would expect a lot of people to enjoy...

Personally however I'm still loving it, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here!

Anything that features loli characters (Especially when they're one of the main characters) will always receive a shit ton of hate from people that hate that kind of stuff in anime. It is a shame but I tend to just drown out the sounds of the constant bitching because there are plenty of other anime for them to watch and once they do drop the damn series it will be easier for the people that DO enjoy it to discuss it week to week.
Oct 17, 2015 8:38 PM

Jul 2014
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Mystifire said:

Anything that features loli characters (Especially when they're one of the main characters) will always receive a shit ton of hate from people that hate that kind of stuff in anime. It is a shame but I tend to just drown out the sounds of the constant bitching because there are plenty of other anime for them to watch and once they do drop the damn series it will be easier for the people that DO enjoy it to discuss it week to week.

I know where you're coming from but encouraging people to drop an Anime just for good discussions won't do it good either. People have opinions after all. The Loli character doesn't bother me as much as the broken story does. In fact it's because of the Animation which looks like a Beta Test than a final product bothers me to a strong degree.

The animation could've been better if it wasn't rushed to save on money. It's not a bad series but it's not the cream of the crop either.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Oct 17, 2015 10:47 PM

Jul 2015
It's feels like the mc is a pedophile, holy shit.
Oct 18, 2015 7:16 AM

Sep 2014
It looks like a better version of Fate/Zero
Oct 21, 2015 4:05 AM

May 2014
What is this, what did I get myself into. This seems like such a childish anime.
Did I miss something again 😅
Oct 21, 2015 11:06 AM

Sep 2013
^is there something wrong with a childish anime? I don't need an violent edge fest each time.

that guy was his father huh? :O
Looks like he was the knight of makio's mother but she went with that old man instead :O then she died :(

lol those horses XD
Sorry horses you will never be as good as Ken-Oh's horse :)

Makio-chan is a princess now <3
Looks like there is a main villain on the loose.
Oct 22, 2015 8:07 AM

Apr 2011
For all the shit this keeps pulling off, I actually thought he would will his lance back together and make it even stronger.... they decided that wouldn't be cliched enough, unfortunately. Also, what? That is the legendary Shin? He looks younger than his kid, for fuck's sake. And.... not that it really counts for much, but I totally called it;
My said:
01. Lance N' Masques - Oh my God, this is so much cringe. So hilariously bad. For one, the story is just riddled with cliches. I'm calling it now, Makio is the princess Yotaro has to protect. The characters are flat and the designs aren't that good either, the lance's size kept changing every two scenes and the art kept fluctuating. The ED is pretty damn good, which is the only plus I can give for this... other than being hilarious.
Oct 30, 2015 10:49 PM

Feb 2014
I just can't take it seriously to begin with. They're just lolis :P just cut to pure fanservice already.
Sep 16, 2017 8:16 PM

Dec 2012
How dare that little shit attack Alice.
She on top.
Alice loves him?
How dare you call Yoriko an old lady. Beat his ass.
His dad. He looks like a kid.
I wish Yoriko could heal me.
She wants to become Knight Lancer's wife? Oh snap.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2015

32 by huggychan »»
Feb 21, 2021 2:06 PM

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2015

42 by huggychan »»
Feb 20, 2021 7:51 AM

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2015

214 by huggychan »»
Feb 17, 2021 6:44 AM

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2015

68 by L-Mo-Reppin »»
Oct 24, 2020 11:08 AM

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2015

39 by LadyLeeMing »»
Jul 13, 2019 10:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.