Pages (198) « First ... « 91 92 [93] 94 95 » ... Last »
Jan 25, 2011 9:53 AM

Feb 2009
Character: Kratos Aurion
Anime/Manga: Tales of Symphonia
Category: Anti-Heroes
Group: Fake Evil + Main Character
Description: Asocial, Mysterious
Proof: "Kratos is displayed as a cold and heartless mercenary in the game" +"Throughout later events in the game, it becomes increasingly difficult for Lloyd and the others to understand his allegiance." + "when Kratos betrays the party, resulting in Lloyd really hating him" (He seeks to reunite the two worlds through his actions, some of which are very questionable, but he means to do good by it. He aids the party in saving the world at times, but he follows the antagonist's ideals.) (Wikia)
Banner: I'll make my own :)
Jan 25, 2011 10:19 AM

Mar 2009
Character:Amane Misa
Anime/Manga: Death Note
Group: Evil main chara
Description: Lonely, asocial, cold, cruel
Proof: "She decides to devote her life to Light because he punished the criminal that killed her parents when she was younger; a burglar killed Misa's parents in front of her eyes. Misa, unable to forgive the killer and wanting to kill the burglar herself, saw multiple delays in the killer's trial before Kira killed him." (MAL)
Banner: Please make it for me!
Picture: The girl or The girl with blond hair

Character:Gajeel Redfox
Anime/Manga: Fairy Tail
Group: Fake Evil, former villain
Description: Asocial, cruel, violent
Proof: "Gajeel and Natsu seem to be opposites as Gajeel has more of dark personality and appearance unlike Natsu who is a larger affinity to light.However, he seems to have a short temper, seen when Natsu Dragneel constantly makes him angry. " (MAL)
Picture:At the back, the boy with black hair

Thanks!^^

Jan 25, 2011 10:35 AM

Aug 2008
Character: Ulquiorra Cifer
Anime/Manga: Bleach
Group: Evil main chara
Description: cruel, violent, evil
Proof: As the Espada representing emptiness, he has a largely stoic appearance and rarely even changes his expression. This lack of feeling explains his inability to comprehend the meaning of "heart" and supports his firm belief that what his eye cannot see does not exist. (wiki)
Picture: Here

Character: Pierre Tempéte Neige >> just put Pierre on banner
Anime/Manga: Sugar Sugar Rune
Group: Fake Evil, Evil main chara
Description: cruel, lonely, cold
Proof: Pierre is a popular and handsome boy at Chocolat's school, but he has a cold heart, and is not as innocent as he looks. He is the prince of the "Ogre" clan. (mal)
Picture: here or here

Staff reserves the right to choose another of the pic from here http://www.zerochan.net/Pierre+Temp%C3%AAte+Du+Neige?q=Pierre+Temp%C3%AAte+Du+Neige due to the given one being very low quality, in case the banner maker can't work with them
EtnaEracleaJan 26, 2011 3:21 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2011 1:02 PM
Jul 2010
Character: C.C.
http://myanimelist.net/character/1111/C.C.
Anime/Manga: Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch
Group: Main Character, fake Evil,
Description: Lonely ,Emotionless, Mysterious
Proof: " Her individual experiences have led C.C. to become a detached and lonely individual, with little care for even those she has entered into contracts with, while in the past she was somewhat a spoiled and cheerful girl." "She oversees Lelouch's activities and occasionally assists in his plans in order to ensure that he remains alive to fulfill their contract. She is willful almost to a fault, usually doing whatever she wants regardless of whether or not it inconveniences others, particularly with Lelouch.She becomes Lelouch Lamperouge's accomplice when he makes a Geass contract with her."
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_Geass_characters#C.C.
http://myanimelist.net/character/1111/C.C.
Banner: Please make it for me :3
Picture: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/449457 ( I hope this pic is okay because the most important areas are covered but if it isn't I'd be happy to find another pic ^^)

Thank you!! ^w^
EtnaEracleaJan 26, 2011 3:24 AM
Anyone who is a fantastic gif maker please contact me! ;)
Jan 25, 2011 1:20 PM
Jul 2010
Character: Toshio Ozaki
http://myanimelist.net/character/7583/Toshio_Ozaki
Anime/Manga: Pandora Hearts
Group: Main character, fake evil
Description: fake Evil, shady
Proof: He is baffled by the mysterious deaths and swears to solve the case and protect his village. One of the two main protagonists in the series.He is one of the first people to discover the existence of the Shiki and later becomes the leader of the resistance against them.After Kyoko dies from her illness and revives as an okiagari, Toshio uses her as a guinea pig and records a video of finding ways to repel the okiagari. He discovers that they are afraid of religious icons and they heal quickly from all sorts of injuries. The only way to kill the okiagari is by cutting off the blood, either through beheading or destroying the heart. He drives a wooden stake through the heart of his wife just before Seishin arrives at the clinic to observe the blood-drenched scene.
Source: http://myanimelist.net/character/7583/Toshio_Ozaki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiki_%28light_novel%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Shiki_episodes
Banner: Please make it for me :3
Picture : http://www.zerochan.net/335495

Thank you!! ^w^
Picture: http://www.zerochan.net/335495
EtnaEracleaJan 26, 2011 3:25 AM
Anyone who is a fantastic gif maker please contact me! ;)
Jan 25, 2011 3:52 PM

Jun 2008
Character: Enma Kozato
Anime/Manga: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Group: Antagonist
Description: asocial/introvert, gloomy
Proof:

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Reborn!_antagonists + http://reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Tsunayoshi_Sawada
Picture:The one on the right l The red hair guy l 3

Character: Hei
Anime/Manga: Darker than BLACK
Group: Main Character
Description: mysterious, asocial
Proof:

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Darker_than_Black_characters + http://darkerthanblack.wikia.com/wiki/Hei#Personality
Picture: Black hair guy l 2 l 3 l 4
AngelusNyxJan 26, 2011 5:33 PM

Jan 25, 2011 4:25 PM

Aug 2010
CrystalLake said:

o sorry about that hope this works ^^

Character: Natsuno Yuuki
Anime/Manga: Shiki
Group: Main Chara
Description: Cold, Mysterious, Villian? (since he is turned into a shiki but helps destroy all of them)
Proof: "He is one of the two main protagonists in the series...", "He often exhibits a cold exterior...", "He is kind and friendly toward those whom he considers his friends...", "He is then approached by a resurrected Toru, and he allows Toru to drink his blood until he dies. Natsuno then comes back as a jinrou and helps Toshio Ozaki destroy the rest of the shiki."
Source: wiki
Banner: yes please
Picture: 1 2 3 4
EtnaEracleaJan 26, 2011 3:29 AM
Jan 25, 2011 5:01 PM

Dec 2009
Character: Juvia Loxar
Group: Fake Evil
Description: Mysterious, Shady
Proof: "Juvia made up 1/4th of the Phantom Lord's elite group, Element 4. She was sent by the guild master Jose, along with Sol, to go and capture Lucy and bring her back to him safely.",Wiki- "When first introduced, she displayed an emotionless face and seemed more secluded from everyone including members of the Phantom Lord Guild. "
Source: MAL Page and Wiki ^^
Picture:

Character: Tyki Mikk
Anime/Manga: D.Gray-man
Group: Fake Evil, Main Chara
Description: Mysterious, Shady
Proof: "Shortly after Allen meets Arystar and recruits him into becoming an ally, he met Tyki. The man lives a double life: his "white side" that is a carefree and goofy man of Portuguese descent who travels with humans that love to play poker, and his sadistic "dark side" that has a lust for blood and takes up his role as Noah's descendant (and therefore, one of the antagonists)."
Source: MAL Page
Picture:

Thanks xD
EtnaEracleaJan 26, 2011 12:47 AM

Jan 25, 2011 11:40 PM

May 2009
EtnaEraclea said:

Luchixa's claim
Anti-Heroes Claim Format
Badge: to be quoted
Character: Sebastian Michaelis
Anime/Manga: Kuroshitsuji
Group: former villain
Description: Mysterious
Proof: Sebastian Michaelis is the series' antihero. He follows Ciel's orders faithfully, however, he does not seem to be overly concerned about Ciel's well-being most of the time as he insults and irritates Ciel to see his reaction. After the contract is completed Sebastian plans to consume Ciel's soul.
Source: MAL, Wiki
Picture:right

Character: Tia Harribel
Group: Villian
Description: Mysterious, antisocial
Proof: She is the Third Espada of Aizen Sousuke's army who become major antagonists in Bleach during the second part of the series.
Source: Wiki

#3 (staff bonus)
Character: Laxus Dreyar
Group: Fake Evil + former villian
Description: Evil, shady
Proof: Laxus seems to care very little about his fellow guildmates. When asked to come back and assist them in the fight against the Phantom Lord guild, he laughed and refused. Laxus states that when he inherits leadership of Fairy Tail, he will eliminate all the weak members to create the strongest guild in the country.
Source:MAL
Picture: here
LuchixaJan 26, 2011 12:02 AM

Jan 26, 2011 12:01 AM

May 2009
Username: VampireKisses568
Badge: In signature.

Character: Claire Stanfield
Anime/Manga: Baccano!
Group: Evil Main Character
Description: Cruel, Shady, Mysterious, Evil
Proof:

Source: 1 // 2
Picture: 1 (right) l 2 l 3

Thank you so much~! =D
SunflowerDaishoJan 26, 2011 12:11 AM
Jan 26, 2011 12:40 AM

Aug 2009
Character: Nightray, Elliot
Group: Fake Evil/Former Villan(?kinda)
Description: Judgemental, blunt, hated main character
Proof: "He first meets Oz Vessalius in the Latowidge library where they get into a fight over a character in the novel series "Holy Knight" (Eliot spoils the ending for Oz's favorite character, Edgar). He hated the Vessalius family"
Banner: please make it for me :D
Picture: the blonde ^^

I'm sorry but i don't recognize Elliot as anti-hero. He verbally fought with Oz, yea is true, but happened just once, and was just a "discussion" about different ways of thinking. It wasn't even a "serious" fight about important stuff. He definitely is not a former villain due to this. And just not liking a family doesnt make of him anti-hero either :/
He's actually one of that characters that stay in the middle between anti-heroes and heroes and that are neither one of those two [ex: like Heiwajima Shizuo].

Character: Itoshiki, Nozomu
Anime/Manga: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Group: Evil(?) Main Character
Description: despair itself, pessimistic
Proof: "when his name is written horizontally it resembles zetsubō, befitting his extremely negative, paranoid and pessimistic attitude. He often shouts "I'm in despair!" and attempts suicide several times,"
Picture: 1|on the left

I'm not really sure about him, i'll ask to some other staff member an opinion too. claim will be kept on pending for now
New: I talked to staff which saw the anime and they told me that he is not fitting for anti-heroes.
Being a main character doesnt authomatically makes of him antihero [in fact the majority of main charas are actually the opposite: heroes]. Still only cuz he's a negative person doesnt makes of him being evil either :/
He's just another normal character, another one that fells in the middle of those two groups.

thank youuu~~ ^^
EtnaEracleaJan 26, 2011 9:39 AM
Jan 26, 2011 12:42 AM

Dec 2008
Anti-Heroes Updated~

To be Fixed:
#4521 damiilya
#4521 Luchixa
#4553 Kiyori
#4566 anime_rulez71

Rejected:
#4555 Mayora-Hime
#4557 HotCrossBuns
#4571 aiwanani

On Pending:
#4252 Golden Evatricexx
#4571 aiwanani

Note for:
#4563 kokoro8
EtnaEracleaJan 26, 2011 4:43 AM

Jan 26, 2011 1:04 AM

May 2009

#2 - Suggested List
Character: Oga Tatsumi
Anime/Manga: Beelzebub
Group: Evil Main Character
Description: Cruel, Arrogant, Evil
Proof:

Picture: 1 (bottom-right) l 2 (left) l 3

Thank you so much~! =D
Jan 26, 2011 3:12 AM

Aug 2009
Character: Revy
Anime/Manga: Black Lagoon
Group: Fake Evil / Main Chara
Description: shady/sadistic/brute
Proof: "Revy is very competitive, easily bored, and extremely ill-tempered. Unlike Rock, she is undiplomatic, believing in the use of brute force and coercion to get her way.

Revy is a merciless and sadistic killer, without a conscience, who will kill anyone at the slightest provocation, even unarmed civilians (as seen in episode 6). She even threatened Rock with death if he ever questions or tampers with her way of life.

She has a changing but volatile attitude towards Rock; though she respects him later in the series, she is mostly hostile towards him. She shot Rock at point blank range, but he moved her gun at the last second, during a confrontation in episode 7, and in episode 1 emptied most of a magazine in his direction while arguing with Dutch about their hostage. However, she does have a tendency to save Rock from critical situations, and later on she admits to considering Rock as family to Balalaika."

Banner: i'll make it

Character: Alphard Alshaya
Anime/Manga: Canaan
Group: Antagonist
Description: shady/brute/lonely
Proof: "The series' most prominent villain, Alphard is an attractive young woman who is both the leader of a terrorist organization called Snake, which is responsible for both the Shibuya and Shanghai terrorists attacks and Canaan's arch-enemy. Once Siam's apprentice and known as Canaan, she has since thrown away the identity and adopted her current name. Prior to the events of 428: Fūsa Sareta Shibuya de, Alphard, Siam and Canaan were hired to hijack an armored military train containing the Ua virus. During the assignment Alphard betrayed her teammates when it was revealed their client ordered her to kill all witnesses, including them. She shot Siam and left him to die while escaping with the virus. She appears easily capable of taking down Canaan even though the latter uses her synesthesia, reasoning that she is no longer manipulated by feelings (unlike Canaan)."
Banner: i'll make it
jen_i0189Jan 26, 2011 3:30 AM
Jan 26, 2011 3:53 AM

Apr 2010
GoldenEvatricexx said:

Character:Alice Margatroid
Anime/Manga: Touhou Series
Group: Former Villain, Fake Evil
Description:Antisocial, cold, coward
Proof: Alice is one of only a few people known to live within the Forest of Magic. She's a magician known primarily for her skillful use of dolls as well as being a loner. She gets in many fights with Marisa but they are somewhat acquaintances, sharing many of the same interests and even teaming up during Imperishable Night and Subterranean Animism.She had no evident reason to attack Reimu and company. They were chosen for the target of her magic because they were there. Dominating the enemy with overwhelming power is not fun at all for Alice, so she always sees her opponent's reaction and tries to fight with power that exceeds the opponent by a hair. Even if she loses, she doesn't show her full power.Anyone is welcome to stay over at her small house in the Forest of Magic, but as she never makes conversation and only carries on with her research, she is unsettling company.
Banner: Yes, please
Picture:Here

I'm not really sure on this one :/ The proof itself is very long but to me doesnt say anything particoular besides the fact that she's lonely. Being lonely doesnt always authomatically makes of a chara antihero.
So I asked to staff members which actually both played the game and read the manga; and it's been told me that she is a former villain but in game only and that in manga she didn't do much so far. 'Could u bring a back-up claim in case this one wont be accepted in the end? >.<

OK, back-up claim:
Character: Remilia Scarlet
Anime/Manga: Touhou Series
Group: Former Villain, Fake Evil
Description: Arrogant, self-centered, childish
Proof: Though her appearance (and often behavior) is childlike and seems nonthreatening, she has fearsome magical powers and a reputation to match, being known throughout Gensokyo as the dangerous "Scarlet Devil.In Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, Remilia decided to release a mist over Gensokyo to block out the sun and let her move freely during the day; after her scheme was discovered and halted, she was forced to use a parasol to shade herself when she wanted to move around during daylight hours.While her behavior is usually self-centered and somewhat bratty, it is possible to befriend her; however, humans and youkai alike prefer to avoid her.
Βanner: Yes, please
Picture:Here Here

The back-up claim is been accepted, in case Alice will be denied in the end i'll take as good the Remilia claim :3 just wait a few days to know the decision

New: the back-up claim is been accepted at the place of Alice's one, banner to be made!!
EtnaEracleaJan 28, 2011 1:31 AM
Jan 26, 2011 4:19 AM

Jul 2008
Kiyori said:
Character: Ayato Naoi
Anime/Manga: Angel Beats!
Group: former villain + "little" fake evil
Description: asocial , lonely
Proof:

Source: here
Banner: yes, please ^^
Pic:

I'm sorry but the proof doesnt say anything about his being antihero to me :/ could u please bring other quotes where they actually speak about him being antagonsit towards the main good guys of the serie?

Badge:

fixed~

Accepted!
Banner to be made~
EtnaEracleaJan 26, 2011 4:48 AM
Jan 26, 2011 4:40 AM

Dec 2008
Anti-Heroes Updated~

To be Fixed:
#4566 anime_rulez71

Rejected:
#4555 Mayora-Hime
#4557 HotCrossBuns
#4571 aiwanani

On Pending:
#4252 Golden Evatricexx
#4571 aiwanani

Note for:
#4563 kokoro8
EtnaEracleaJan 26, 2011 4:51 AM

Jan 26, 2011 6:05 AM

Jul 2009
Character: Medusa Gorgon
Anime/Manga: Soul Eater
Group: villain/antagonist /Main Chara
Description: Lonely, Mysterious, Asocial
Proof: "Medusa is both a very manipulative and deceptive person, much like the snake is commonly depicted as in various beliefs. Similarly to Dr. Stein, she sees everyone and everything as an experiment but she is also willing to use anyone and everyone to further her plans by any means necessary, even to the extent of subjecting her own child to grueling research activities. "
Source: /wikia
Picture: 1 or 2

Character: Diva
Anime/Manga: Blood+
Group: Villain(Antagonist) / Evil Main Chara
Description: lonely/asocial/mysterious
Proof: "Diva is essentially a child, with a psychopathic streak of selfishness.Unlike Saya, Diva is sadistic, killing for pleasure rather than duty. She giggles after killing people, shows little reaction to the death of her own chevaliers, and tends to destroy things when bored."
Source: Wikia
Picture: 1 or 2 or 3

Jan 26, 2011 8:13 AM

Apr 2010
HotCrossBuns said:
Character: Graham Aker
Anime/Manga: Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Group: Former Villain
Description: asocial/shady
Proof: By AD 2312, (Season 2), he's a licensed ESF soldier under the alias, Mr. Bushido. He's given complete autonomy over any mission he chooses. Because his only interest is Setsuna/00, he often stayed at a distance until he's able to challenge Setsuna to settle his personal score to restore his honor.
Source: here~
Picture: here~ or here~

He's already claimed ^^"
ps: i'm sorry i think it's my fault since i've registered it under "gundam 00" rather than "mobile suit gundam 00" cuz i was in a very hurry yesterday while updating the list >.< anyway for next times i highly recommend you to use the function "ctrl+f" (plus typing the name of the chara you are looking for) so you'll find it in any case if he happens to be claimed yet!

THANKS~

Character: Golden Darkness
Anime/Manga: To LOVE-Ru
Description: asocial, mysterious, lonely
Proof:

Source: here~
Picture: here~ or here~

I understand. Thanks!
EtnaEracleaJan 26, 2011 8:17 AM
Jan 26, 2011 9:43 AM

Dec 2008
Anti-Heroes Updated~

To be Fixed:
#4566 anime_rulez71

Rejected:
#4555 Mayora-Hime
#4557 HotCrossBuns
#4571 aiwanani

On Pending:
#4252 Golden Evatricexx

Note for:
#4563 kokoro8
EtnaEracleaJan 26, 2011 10:13 AM

Jan 26, 2011 5:32 PM

Jun 2008

to be skipped, fixed in the original post
EtnaEracleaJan 28, 2011 1:19 AM

Jan 26, 2011 6:32 PM

Aug 2009

to be skipped, fixed later
EtnaEracleaJan 31, 2011 1:35 AM
Jan 27, 2011 6:34 PM

Jan 2010
Character: [url=]Gamma[/url]
Group: Fake Evil.. well, he belongs to the Millefiore but is originally with Uni and he's not really a bad guy. :)
Description: kinda mysterious in his first few apperances, especially the battle against Gokudera
Proof: He appears to be a merciless guy..Lal Mirch reveals that he is responsible for wiping out many of the allies of the Vongola Family.

I'm sorry but Gamma has been claimed right in the post before you :|

Character: Vincent Nightray
Group: particular antagonist/vilain
Description: evil
Proof: it is shown that Vincent also has a dark, unstable side..He has a habit of carrying around scissors and cutting up stuffed animals with them.(does this count? :D)

thanks a lot ! :D
EtnaEracleaJan 28, 2011 1:27 AM
Jan 28, 2011 1:31 AM

Dec 2008
Anti-Heroes Updated~

To be Fixed:
#4582 aiwanani

Rejected:
#4555 Mayora-Hime
#4557 HotCrossBuns
#4583 mawen

On Pending:
---

Note for:
#4563 kokoro8
#4575 GoldenEvatricexx

Jan 28, 2011 11:34 AM

Apr 2009
Character: Gary Peter Shugarl (if that's too long, then please just put 'Shugarl' since that's what everyone calls him in the manga)
Anime/Manga: Defence Devil
Description: tell us if he's lonely/asocial/shady/mysterious..
Proof:

Source: link
Picture: I really want this one, but if not then one of these:
~1~2~

Thank you! ^^
RulenneClarissaJan 29, 2011 9:10 AM
Jan 29, 2011 2:20 AM

Oct 2008
Character: Teru Mikami
Group: Fake Evil
Description: a young man with a strong feeling for justice
Proof: He became a prosecuting agent to impose the punishment that criminals deserved.
Banner: Yes please

Character: Kadaj
Anime/Manga: Final Fantasy XII: Advent Children
Group: Fake Evil/Villain
Description: Violent
Proof: Kadaj is the main villain for most of the movie...Kadaj is violent and very skilled with his double bladed katana (the Souba).
Source: MAL page
Banner: Yes please
Picture:Here

Badge:
shadowswordJan 30, 2011 7:02 AM
Jan 29, 2011 6:53 AM

May 2009
Badge:: http://i55.tinypic.com/6nv3vp.png

Character: Roda
Anime/Manga: Tegami Bachi Reverse
Group: Particular Antagonist or Villain
Description: calm, antagonistic, provoking, cold
Proof:
When this version of Roda had encountered Lag and Niche, she distracted Niche while Lag confronted Gauche. She was shown to be able to hold her own against the "Child of Maka", evading her Golden Swords. She fights with a special sword resembling a tantō. Additional proof = she repeatedly attacked Lag and Niche.
Source: http://tegamibachi.wikia.com/wiki/Roda
Picture: here~
EnkoKasumiFeb 1, 2011 10:57 AM
Jan 29, 2011 9:50 PM

Jun 2009
Character: Kaori Kanzaki
Anime/Manga: Toaru Majutsu no Index
Group: Fake Evil / Former Villain
Description: mysterious
Proof: She used to be a kind woman who treated Index like a sister, but when Index's memories were deleted by Necessarius, Kaori changed into a cold and silent woman as Index no longer remembered her and consequentially did not trust her. After Toma saves Index's life and her current memories, she decides to stay at Academy City to be with Index and protect her.
Source: MAL PAGE
Banner: Please make it for me! Thanks!
Picture: Kaori~

Character: Liselotte Werckmeister
Anime/Manga: 11eyes
Group: Evil / Villain
Description: Evil , Cruel ...
Proof: Liselotte is the opposite side of Lisette. She considers humans nothing more than toys and would kill anyone who dared to oppose her. Kakeru even depicts her way of fighting as "a child playing with little animals".
Source: Here~
Banner: Please make it for me! Thanks!
Picture: Liselotte ~ Werckmeister
Jan 30, 2011 10:48 PM

Aug 2009
aiwanani said:

New Claims~~ :D

Character: Gamma
Anime/Manga: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Group: Former Villan
Description: still keeping his "bad" attitude towards Tsuna's family i guess ^^;;;
Proof:
Picture: HERE :D

Please, as addon proof bring a quote speaking about the vongolas being the good guys x3

Character: Kiryuu, Zero
Anime/Manga: Vampire Knight
Group: Main Character
Description: lonely, asocial, dark side
Proof:

Picture: the boy :D

If you've read notes after the layout, being a vampire could, most of times, already give a good impression about his dark side as anti-hero.
But the quote u brought was about him wanting to hunt down all vampires which could make it enough misunderstandable ^^"
Please come with a better proof which also evidence his lonely personality and the aggressive vampire he tends to become :3
ps: plus i doubt his real anime is reborn^^" fix that too, thank you~

Gamma's Proof: The Vongola Mafia began as a vigilante group to protect the people, first suggested by Cozart Shimon,

Zero's Proof: Zero is a tsundere character, he sports a scary aura that makes most of the Day Class students wary of him. However, his innate nature is to protect humans, his cold attitude towards those he loves is likely to push them away and keep everyone at a distance.
Agressiveness:
EtnaEracleaJan 31, 2011 1:34 AM
Jan 31, 2011 4:14 AM

Jan 2010
Character: Morrigan Aensland http://myanimelist.net/character/9963/Morrigan_Aensland <- next time remember the mal page >.<
Anime/Manga: Vampire Hunter
Group: (one of the) Main Characters
Description: Seductive, Upbeat, Mysterious, Lonely
Proof:

Banner: Please make it for me

note: next time remember to put at top of ur claim format the row
"badge: i've requested it here but i didnt receive it yet!"
thank you :3
Selphie-Feb 2, 2011 6:03 AM
Jan 31, 2011 2:40 PM

Dec 2008
EtnaEraclea said:
Anti-Heroes Updated~

Rejected:
#4555 Mayora-Hime
#4557 HotCrossBuns
#4583 mawen

Note for:
#4563 kokoro8
#4575 GoldenEvatricexx
#4590 Hiyorin17

=============================================

Anti-Heroes Category is now Closed!
EtnaEracleaJan 31, 2011 2:43 PM

Jan 31, 2011 3:13 PM

Dec 2008
62nd week is started..
~Sunglasses Category is now Opened~

Currently Category: Sunglasses Characters [Week #62 is from 31st January to Feburary 7th]

Note: besides the normal character wearing sunglasses on their eyes (as usual), in order to enlarge the choice of characters are allowed also the ones that bring them on the head/hat (ex: Sabo from One Piece)

Sunglasses Claim Format:
Character: Full name + MAL Page
Anime/Manga: full title
Category: Sunglasses
Frequence: often/always
Proof: Direct link of his mal gallery (chara's mal page -> pictures!)
Addition: only for charas with less than 2 pics in their gallery showing them with sunglasses
Banner: i'll make it / please make it for me
Picture: read rules!

Suggested Sunglasses character of the week~

Enjoy~
EtnaEracleaJan 31, 2011 3:30 PM

Jan 31, 2011 3:13 PM

Dec 2008
ahin's claims
Badge

Character: Usopp
Anime/Manga: One Piece
Frequence: Sometimes, mostly when shooting
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/724/Usopp/pictures
Banner: Yes please :)
Pic: The one at the bottom right

Character: Franky
Frequence: Always
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/64/Franky/pictures
Pic: This one

#3 (Staff Bonus)
Character: Lussuria
Anime/Manga: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/4376/Lussuria/pictures
Pic: The green haired one or here

=========================================================

Senoj8's claim
Badge:
Character: Yoko Littner
Anime/Manga: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Frequence: often
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/2063/Yoko_Littner/pictures
Picture: http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt353/senoj89/Anime%20Pics/Anime%20Pics%202/062cfd72.jpg

Character: Harima Kenji
Anime/Manga: School Rumble
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/199/Kenji_Harima/pictures
Picture: http://konachan.com/post/show/2915/harima_kenji-nurse-school_rumble-sunglasses-suou_m

Sayuri's claim

Character: Alucard
Anime/Manga: Hellsing
Frequence: Almost always
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/601/Alucard/pictures
Picture:

Character: Takagi Yasushi [Could you please put Yasu in the banner?]
Anime/Manga: NANA
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/2450/Yasushi_Takagi/pictures
Picture:

Thank you ~

mouse_girl's claims

Character:Vash the Stampede (Just Vash on the banner please ^^)
Anime/Manga: Trigun
Proof:Here
Addition: ---
Banner: Yes Please

Character:Younger Toguro
Anime/Manga: Yu Yu Hakusho
Frequence: A Certain Amount of Time
Proof:MAL Gallery
Addition: 1,2,3,4
Picture: Here ,The sunglasses here,sunglasses

#3 (Staff)
Character:Eda
Anime/Manga: Black Lagoon
Proof:Here
Picture: Here or Here
Senoj8Feb 3, 2011 11:33 PM

Jan 31, 2011 3:17 PM

Dec 2008

-panda-'s claims

Character: Sabo
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/32893/Sabo/pictures
Addition: Manga cover and Colored picture + "He had a missing tooth, and wore a large top hat with a pair of blue goggles wrapped around it" Wiki
Banner: I'll make~

Character: Boota
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/4700/Boota/pictures
Addition: --

#3 [Staff]
Character: Cougar Straight
Anime/Manga: Scryed
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/1770/Straight_Cougar/pictures

Chiyo-ko's claim
Character: Greed
Anime/Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist (2003)
Frequence: almost always / very often
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/351/Greed/pictures <- at least two pics are in

Mine
Character: Shizuo Heiwajima
Anime/Manga: Durarara
Frequence: always
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/24595/Shizuo_Heiwajima/pictures

Character: Kamina
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/2075/Kamina/pictures

#3 staff
Character: Loke
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/8295/Loke/pictures
EtnaEracleaJan 31, 2011 3:30 PM

Jan 31, 2011 3:18 PM

Dec 2008
Sunglasses Updated~
oreJan 31, 2011 3:41 PM

Jan 31, 2011 3:50 PM

Jun 2010
Character: Carue
Proof: Gallery
Addition: "He also wears pink goggles with blue lenses."
Banner: I'll make.

Character: Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Anime/Manga: Trigun
Frequence: Often
Proof: Gallery
Banner: I'll make.
ZargilJan 31, 2011 3:58 PM
Jan 31, 2011 3:54 PM

Mar 2009
Character: Leorio
Anime/Manga: Hunter x Hunter
Proof: ---
Addition: 1, 2 & 3
Banner: Please make it for me :)
Picture: Guy with the sunglasses

Character: Lal Mirch
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/4378/Lal_Mirch/pictures

{{ TCO }} {{ ACP }} {{ TSC }} {{ LAC }}
Jan 31, 2011 3:57 PM
Feb 2010
Character: Zangetsu
Frequence: Almost Always (When in Bankai Form (Tensa Zangetsu) he doesn't wear them!)
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/911/Zangetsu/pictures
Addition: "He dresses in tattered all black garbs with narrow sunglasses and a long flowing overcoat that flares out into ragged ends." + screenie + screenie + original + original
Picture: this if too little then here~ or here (flip around if you use it please^^""

first pic not really accepted, due to night darkness his sunglasses aren't really recognizable to be different than normal glasses

Character: Mail Jeevas "Matt" [please only Matt on the banner, thanks :)]
Frequence: Always (i believe)
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/2730/Mail_Jeevas/pictures
Addition: "Matt is usually known by his signature orange goggles and smoking a cigarette." screenie + screenie + screenie
Picture: this~ or this one~ if too little then 1 l 2 l 3

a couple of pics rejected since is not really seenable that they are having colored lenses

#3 [Staff]
Character: Obito Uchiha
Anime/Manga: Naruto
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/2910/Obito_Uchiha/pictures
Picture: 1 l 2 l 3 l 4

first and second pic rejected since the color of the glasses isnt really clear as to be different than transparent

[edited for pictures & proofs]
EtnaEracleaFeb 1, 2011 4:07 AM
Jan 31, 2011 4:07 PM

Aug 2009
Character: Mao
Anime/Manga: Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch
Frequence: Always (almost)
Proof: (0 pics)
Addition: Screen 1 /// Screen 2 /// Screen 3
Banner: Please, make it for me =)
Picture:

[Badge]

Jan 31, 2011 4:11 PM

Jun 2009
Character: Donquixote Doflamingo
Frequence: Almost Always, Rarely Seen Without
Proof: MAL Gallery
Pic: Here ||| Here ||| Here, if those two aren't possible v.v"

Character: Zangetsu
Addition: 1 || 2 || 3
Pic: Here ||| Here ||| Here

I'm very sorry Flame but he has already been claimed ><

#3 (Staff Bonus)
Character: Hyuuga
Anime/Manga: 07-ghost
Addition: 1 || 2 || 3
Pic: Here ||| Here

^^
EtnaEracleaFeb 1, 2011 6:46 AM

Badges: CCO || TCO || ACP || TSC || OEC || UC || TES
Jan 31, 2011 4:26 PM

Dec 2009
Character: Ushio Kurosaki
Anime/Manga: Skip Beat
Proof: Here
Addition: (Has exactly 2--3 if you include the main pic ^^)
Picture: Will quote when added~
~Heart & Thoughts With Japan~

Jan 31, 2011 4:36 PM

Aug 2010
Character: Harvar D. Éclair
Anime/Manga: Soul Eater
Addition: 1 2 3
Banner: please make it for me
Picture: the guy with sunglasses sitting next to the twins

thanks ^^
Jan 31, 2011 4:38 PM

Aug 2009
Character: Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Anime/Manga: Toaru Majutsu no Index
Banner: Please, make it for me =)
Picture:

[Badge]
NaeJan 31, 2011 4:42 PM

Jan 31, 2011 4:45 PM

Dec 2009
Character: Chikage Kobayakawa
Anime/Manga: Antique Bakery
Picture: Will quote when added~
~Heart & Thoughts With Japan~

Jan 31, 2011 4:47 PM

Aug 2008
Character: Jet
Anime/Manga: Neo Angelique Abyss
Frequence: almost Always
Addition: 1, 2, 3
Banner: Please, make it for me
Picture: Here // http://oi51.tinypic.com/97mscp.jpg

More pics: Here, His holding his sunglasses in this one, Here, Here

Note: banner pic accepted only cuz we do recognize that is not famous and is a bit hard to find pics for him.
BUT if you can find something better and bigger please quote ur claim and add it, would be greatly appreciated

Character: Naomi Armitage
Anime/Manga: Armitage III
Frequence: sometimes
Addition: 1, 2, 3
Banner: Please, make it for me
EtnaEracleaFeb 1, 2011 12:43 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2011 4:50 PM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
Character: Yuuto Kidou
Anime/Manga: Inazuma Eleven
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/22737/Yuuto_Kidou/pictures
Banner: I'll make it~

Character: Dylan Keith
Anime/Manga: Inazuma Eleven
Proof: http://myanimelist.net/character/36727/Dylan_Keith/pictures
Banner: I'll make it~
Jan 31, 2011 5:18 PM

Aug 2010
Character: Kamajii
Anime/Manga: Spirited Away
Addition: 1 2 3
Banner: please make it for me

thanks ^^
Jan 31, 2011 5:51 PM

Feb 2008
Character: Char Aznable
Anime/Manga: Mobile Suit Gundam
Frequency: Practically always
Pic: Here

Character: Ban Midou
Anime/Manga: GetBackers
Frequency: Always
Pic: Here (preferred one), or here

#3 ----- staff
Character: Reno
Anime/Manga: Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
Frequency: Always
Pic: Red head
GeminiReiJan 31, 2011 6:15 PM
Jan 31, 2011 6:48 PM

Feb 2009
Character: Major Miles
Anime/Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist
Frequence: Almost Always
Addition: Right Here Here

Character: Touji Muromachi
Anime/Manga: Prince of Tennis
Jan 31, 2011 6:59 PM

May 2009

Character: Simon
Frequence: Always (on top of head) // Often (on eyes)
Addition: NA
Picture: (In order of preference.) 1 (top guy) l 2 (left) l 3

(EDIT:: Added in pictures.)
Thank you so much~! =D
SunflowerDaishoJan 31, 2011 7:40 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (198) « First ... « 91 92 [93] 94 95 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [C.C.O.] Finished Banners ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EtnaEraclea - Oct 19, 2009

4064 by cookies05 »»
Feb 27, 2016 4:19 AM

» [Obsession] Text Claiming~

EtnaEraclea - Sep 28, 2014

6 by Phraze »»
Apr 17, 2015 12:44 AM

» [Game] Corrupt a wish... ~

10 by Rhiannon-Senpai »»
Dec 28, 2014 4:23 AM

Sticky: » » [Urgent] Recruiting Staff: Club needs YOUR help - Do u want a job? OPEN ( 1 2 3 )

EtnaEraclea - Nov 3, 2009

107 by SibbyChu »»
Oct 8, 2014 8:13 PM

» [Announcement] Hiatus ~ However with the hope to come back someday stronger than ever.

1 by annabloem »»
Sep 29, 2014 8:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.