Forum Settings
Forums

What do you think about 10's on above user list and how much would you rate it?

New
Pages (26) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Apr 30, 2014 11:02 AM

Apr 2013
Hmm, I think I saw your list and couldn't find any shows I saw, but this time I found two.

Moyashimon - It's as how about sake! It was a pretty interesting show. 6/10
Neon Genesis Evangelion - One of my favorite anime shows of the '90s. Then again, it's probably the only show from the '90s I've ever seen. 8/10
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Apr 30, 2014 11:20 AM

Jan 2012
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann : 7.5 for now
Maybe i took this anime too seriously, i don't know.
However it's very difficult to forget some epic scenes so maybe one day i will increase the score. :>

Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 3: Hangyaku no Monogatari : 9
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica : 9

I really liked the series.
I find the point of view of the movie interesting. It kept me thinking more about the world of the anime.

Nichijou : 10
A concentrate of funny epic scenes. If i lower the score one day it will be only because of Hakase. (sometimes she is annoying)

Nagi no Asukara : I have only seen two episodes, i hope i will like it a lot like you.
Apr 30, 2014 11:28 AM

Apr 2013
Nichijou - BROTHER! 10/10
Code Geass R2 - Great show. That's all I could say. 9/10
Death Note - I really just wanted Light to die. But the way they killed him was really half-assed. I also didn't understand, if they could be trading mental blows and land them all the time, how come they were inconsistent about it through their demise? 5/10
Steins;Gate - I see 10's for this far too often. I'll need to rewatch this. 7/10

We have high compatibility. I'm willing to bet my chances that you will enjoy it.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Apr 30, 2014 11:43 AM
Pokémon Master

Apr 2014
Well the person before me and I only have two in common that he gave a 10 to. Nagi no Asukara and Gurren Lagann.

However, I gave them both 9s.
Apr 30, 2014 11:48 AM

Apr 2014
Didn't get to Mirai Nikki yet, but what made it give you a ten?
Ha. Ha. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.
I'm laughing because you got hurt.
Apr 30, 2014 12:40 PM

Nov 2013
your only on ep 2 and gave it a 10 O.o
well I really need to watch it now

also howls moving castle <3
Apr 30, 2014 1:50 PM

Apr 2013
Baccano! - I'll be honest. I liked Durarara!! a lot more. But this was still good. 7/10
Code Geass R2 - Better than the first season. 9/10
Code Geass R1 - It was a really captivating show. I know that I ended up pulling an all-nighter just to finish this off. 8/10
May 4, 2014 7:54 AM

Sep 2011
madoka, i liked it but i think it really killed itself by its episode count and it felt like it was rushing too much into too little making it super hard to get attached to anyone 7/10

gurren i freaking love this series, one of the best examples of crazy fun mixed with legitimately great storytelling 9/10

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 4, 2014 8:16 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Just from the ones I've seen then;

Gintama - Haven't seen all of it but it's great in the way that it manages to constantly entertain without having to be all fancy and shit. Gets a bit repetitive after a while though. 9/10

FMA:B - I don't think it necessarily peaks the highest but there is essentially nothing that is really bad about it. I normally don't watch these kind of shows but I'd lie if I said this didn't get captivating as hell past a certain point. 10/10 (should mb give it 9.5 now that I think about it but whatever)

NHK - I'm really glad this show exists because of the message it gives. That being said it got a bit boring at times due to the slow pacing but it was always interesting and, sadly, somewhat relatable. 8/10

SSY - Okay I gotta be honest, this show is really hard to rate. Objectively, the story and world of SSY is unlike any other and deserves a ton of praise for its scope and creativity. That being said it's just not... entertaining. At all. Like it felt more like some sort of experimental documentary rather than a show meant to be enjoyable. Not that that makes the show any worse in any way technically, but I can't help but feel that it *could* have been an absolute masterpiece had they just done some things slightly differently. 8.5/10
May 4, 2014 8:35 AM

Dec 2012
tsudecimo said:
Death Note. One of my favorite anime, and might be considered my gateway. It was so thrilling, unique and exciting. The cat and mouse game was a sight to be hold. L being a very likable mysterious character, and light being his contrast. I especially liked Light's character development and his descend into an evil anti villain, and the power corruption theme. This is one of the anime that will be remembered for decades to come. 9/10

Sword Art Online. Contrary to a popular belief around these forums, I didn't think this anime was garbage. I really liked the first half, ever since the romance kicked in. It's the anime that made me like romance, not because it was the best written I have seen, but because a certain feeling of awe, that I can only find in an anime romance. The first half was decent, save for the last battle, and how it went out, which quite honestly didn't really bother me, since I was fully expecting their emotions to override the game or something, from the moment I read the premise. Second half however, was, yeah. 7/10

Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu. One of the most boring films I've ever watched. I basically knew what was it about, and how it will conclude, just from reading the title. It's so predictable. And it featured, the most boring character development I have ever witnessed. So bland and forgettable.. 6/10

Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch. One of the most addictive and thrilling things, that I ever watched. It really just blow my mind after a couple of episodes. And it's amazing to think how many things the show has that I originally couldn't stomach (that art, military, mecha, etc) but that didn't bother me in the slightest since I was too busy, enjoying everything. Lelouch was such a charasmactic character and interesting character, and my hate for the faggot Suzaku only helped me root for Lelouch eve more. I decided to re-watch it recently and it's just no as good as my initial watch for obvious reasons. 9/10

Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2. I was too addicted to the show up till that point, that I just wanted to know what will happen next. The ride was thrilling. But in retrospective, the sequel was nowhere as good as the first season. Everything is so over the top, plot twists after plot twists, to the point where you can tell when a plot twist gonna happen. And there was too many flashy mecha battles. But the ending is really great and does redeem it, to a great extent. I was depressed for a couple of days, not because of the ending itself, but because I finished the show, and was still too attached to the story. 8/10

Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica. The first half was impressively boring. It nearly took me three months just to get to episode 6. No, the twist at episode 3, didn't impress me, nor did I care for it, because I didn't care for the character at all. The biggest problem I have with this anime, was the characters. I dislike all of them except for maybe Homura. Madaoka herself was such an insufferable creature. Everything about her, made me hit my head in the wall. Sayaka, to put it in simple words, is fucking stupid.All in all, I think they are terribly written, Sayaka being decently written. I mean the main character is a mere plot device..I couldn't care for the characters, which in turn made care less about certain events. 7/10

Nagi no Asukara. Just finished it yesterday. Great anime. Really beautiful, visually pleasing with an amazing OST. I don't think I ever disliked a character in the series, which helped greatly in enjoying the anime. The second half was without a doubt, one of the best timeskips I have ever seen. Few problems I had with the anime, was that some episode dragged out. I think 22 episodes, would have fitted more and made the pacing much better. And the drama at times, was too melodramatic, especially Muina's drama. Still founded really enjoyable and the second half was brilliant. 9/10

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!. One of my very early anime. I really enjoyed, thought it was adorable and the comedy was just great. I also very much appericiated the romance. All was good and dandy, till the last final episodes, which were just horrible. They destroyed any character development they build up, and all the themes relating to Rikka's chu2 just for the sake of having a cheesy corny ending. That hug on the roof was better than those two episodes. Still good. 8/10

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I watched really on, even before I watched Naruto. Meh, I don't know, I don't remember much, except for the fact that it didn't impress me all that much, and that Elric was annoying and lame as hell. I've seen much better battle anime since then. 7/10
May 4, 2014 8:41 AM

Nov 2013
bakemonogatari - it was fun but i preferred the other seasons a lot more 7/10

naruto shippuden - My first anime, love it with all my heart but the fillers kinda got to me so I prefer the first season where I didn't even know what a filler was and enjoyed them so much 7/10

Monogatari Series: Second Season - Shinobu for best girl 8/10
May 4, 2014 9:17 AM

Feb 2012
Baccano - it was enjoyable, but I still think it's overrated (same case with Durarara) - my rating is 7
Gankutsuou - I liked the art and it was indeed a good adaptation, I agree that it's underrated; nevertheless, I wouldn't give it a 10
CG - same rating here. No matter what anyone says, it was one of the first anime I've seen and it blew me away
Monster - too long for my tastes, but very good indeed, deserves its praise
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
May 4, 2014 9:30 AM

May 2014
Code Geass and Death note deserve nothing less. I gave them both tens too. The rest I've never watched, but I've heard good things about Monogatari.
May 4, 2014 9:34 AM

Nov 2013
Code Geass deserve's its praise easily, one of the best anime i've ever watched 10/10

Death Note - I know im being extremely picky with this but i really was annoyed by certain changes from manga to anime. however i did enjoy the hell out of it 8/10

Soul Eater - Possibly my favorite group of characters ever. The story's second half wasn't so good and ofc I'm hoping for a reboot. 10/10
May 4, 2014 9:35 AM

Jan 2013
@Lynch

Code Geass and Death Note obvious 10's for me.
Not sure about the other 2, allthough I think Soul Eater could be pretty good.
May 4, 2014 9:41 AM
Mar 2011
editing
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
May 4, 2014 9:44 AM

Feb 2012
Akira: I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't call it any kind of masterpiece. I gave it a 7.
Mononoke Hime: I've been meaning to rewatch this one since it's so highly praised, but I certainly don't remember it being my favourite Ghibli movie. Definitely worth a 7 though.
Nausicaa: This however is one of my favourite Ghibli movies. I gave it a 9 then bumped it down for some reason. My only problem was that I didn't feel like it was very polished.
FLCL: Not sure why some people consider this some kind of masterpiece. Maybe theirs something that I'm missing but I just found it to be a fun, but rather stupid show. 6/10
Hotaru No Haka: I have problems with this movie, mainly with the actions of the main character and how they ultimately killed his sister. I did however enjoy it as a great portrayal of the struggles of war in a country that's often portrayed as "the enemy" by all the American media that surrounds me. 6/10
Princess Tutu: I certainly never expected to enjoy this one, but it ended up being one of my favourite shows. I only had a problem with the progression of Mytho's character, which to me seemed necessary to the plot, but poorly executed. 9/10
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo: I really liked this movie, not really much else to say. I don't think it's the best thing I've ever seen but I really liked it. 9/10
Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki: Another amazing one by Hosoda. I thought it was a very good portrayal of the struggles of parenthood (although I'm no expert). I also found the development of the children to be very realistic. 9/10
Doggy Poo: A timeless classic.
Slyr3do0nMay 4, 2014 10:18 AM
May 4, 2014 9:50 AM

Dec 2011
Cowboy Bebop? Instantly a great list. With the additional Ergo Proxy, that's a nice list. Good tastes.
Dat Inferno Cop
Hate Death Note lel

All in all, I give your 10/10's an 8/10.
Robin6128May 4, 2014 9:55 AM
May 4, 2014 9:51 AM

Nov 2013
Aria the origination - This must be fricking amazing if you have this so much higher than everything else you watched. Although i heard its comparable to Mushishi, if this is true my rating will probably be 8-10
May 4, 2014 10:22 AM

Oct 2012
Hajime no Ippo - Hell fucking yeah
Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger - Not as good as first season. (9/10)
Hajime no Ippo: Rising - ^ (9/10)
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - Best battle shounen. (9/10)
Baccano! - Good anime with a great cast. Need to rewatch it. (8/10)
Code Geass - Nothing to say about this one, was good. (8/10)
Monster - The greatest thriller. (9/10)
Gankutsuou - Haven't seen.
May 4, 2014 12:02 PM

Jun 2011
-Mushishi (both seasons) - It's a pretty enjoyable and quite unique series, it somehow relaxes me and I really love Ginko. I gave the first one an 8, while I still haven't rated the 2nd one, though it's probably going to be the same.
-Hajime no Ippo - Deffinitely one of the best sports series around, the matches are always so intense and interesting to watch, there are so many feels here sometimes and this series has a great character development. I also quite enjoy the humor. I gave it a 9, however, but it's not far from 10 at all :D

And I haven't seen Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu...
May 4, 2014 12:49 PM

Feb 2008
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou - Had so much expectations for it, I was hoping to have a lot of good laughs but it appears to be boring most of the time... 6/10
Death Note - Not much to say, totally agree with you. One of the best show ever 10/10
Durarara!! - it was a really pleasant show to watch with extremely good characters (Izaya and Shizuo <3) Can't wait for 2nd season 9/10
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - I'm still watching it, gave 9/10 to the first show and I'm expecting much of it to eventually give a 10/10 to this one ~
Gintama - same here, still watching the first show but I can already say that this is the best comedy ever, love the characters 9/10
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - extremely brilliant characters, loving almost all of them, story is awesome, loved both anime and manga and was so upset when anime then manga finished 10/10
Kuroko no Basket - the show who got me interested in sport anime, one of the best characters a show could have, Kurokocchi <3
9/10
Kuroshitsuji - loved the history setting and characters but it could have been certainly much more than that (totally hated 2nd season though...) 8/10
Natsume Yuujinchou - still have to watch the 2 last seasons, but already loving all of it. Natsume and Madara are a really good together, can't wait to see more 9/10
One Piece - can't agree more, awesome characters, amazing story 9/10 (that's just me who don't give 10 until I finish a show but will certainly give that score when the anime ever been finished ~)
Shingeki no Kyojin - interesting story and characters overall, I still don't think it's the best show ever like I heard so much but deserve at least 8/10

:)
May 4, 2014 10:50 PM

Apr 2013
Clannad: After Story - I cried. Just a bit though. 9/10
Death Note - Definitely one of those shows I just can't understand with all the hype backing it. It was difficult to take in, mostly because it felt really half-assed at times. 5/10
Madoka Magica - This I CAN agree with. Brilliant show through and through. 10/10
Psycho-Pass - This one was really good. 9/10
Steins;Gate - Another show I can't understand the hype backing it. But still good. 7/10
Toradora! - I could go back and forth with myself about how I didn't give this show a 10. But it was really good, one of the best rom-coms I've ever seen. 9/10
May 4, 2014 11:31 PM

Aug 2012
guys can do 9's on my list as well since I don't have many tens just because the tens are from shows I haven't seen recently. they'd probably be 8 or 9 if I rewatch just cause I enjoy things as a whole slightly less....anyway:

gurren lagann is god
madoka magica is sraight, but...i'd give it like a 7 or 8. maybe it was the characters probably that didn't do it for me

i'll do your 9's too:

pscyho pass is god. akane=virgin mary
shinsekai yori is pretty dope. just pretty confusing for me though. too deep4me. 8/10
fumoffu is so funny. haven't seen that in a while though. but the second raid is still on point.
May 4, 2014 11:36 PM

Apr 2012
Eureka Seven: boring anime, tries too hard for romance. 6/10
Hell Girl: I've always wanted to watch it actually.
TTGL: You gained my respect..
Baccano: Good, although I prefered DRRR, still a great anime though.
May 4, 2014 11:40 PM

Oct 2013
TTGL: You have my respect as well.

FLCL: Too short and cryptic with not enough time to figure the characters out. The fact that I had to re-watch it puts it at a 9/10 on my list. Still brilliant, though.

(If you're feelin' lucky, you can do my 9's.)
Derp-chan said:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure had me on the brink of an orgasm, then plunged me in to tears within seconds.

May 5, 2014 12:32 AM

Nov 2012
Detroit Metal City, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012), Gintama, Redline, Stranger: Mukou Hadan / didn't watched so no idea

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, I think KLK was better in term of nonsense, so TTGL isn't top 4me.
May 5, 2014 12:36 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
SSY - Objectively fantastic, but subjectively pretty boring. 8.5/10

S;G - One of the most awesome shows ever, not much to add here that hasn't been said a million times already. 10/10

3rd Madoka movie - For most of it I thought it was good but was hoping for more... and then the last 20 mins of it happened and suddenly everything turned to fucking insanity, absolutely loved the ending, made the entire thing so awesome all of a sudden. 10/10

Umineko - I'm not gonna rate it since I haven't seen the anime, but I've played the full VN series (longest VN ever written) and it's in my top 5 all time in that regard. Despite its length it never stops being captivating, never stops surprising you and had a great ending as well. Furthermore it has by far the best OST I've ever heard. Now as far as the anime goes I've intentionally avoided it because I know just how incredibly little of the story is actually adapted, not to mention they never even finished the story in the anime so I'm still not feeling too hyped about watching it. Just suspect that my view of the series would go down if I did, same as with Total Eclipse among others.

Rest haven't seen (yet?)
HaXXspettenMay 5, 2014 12:42 AM
May 5, 2014 1:05 AM

Sep 2013
Code Geass R1 and R2 - Lelouch's flamboyant pontifications and the overall pretentious vibe I got from the show makes it nowhere close to being a perfect ten for me, despite its entertainment value. But meh, when one is rating based on sheer enjoyment and character drama, a ten is not too off the mark.

Death Note - The leaps in logic were sometimes too ridiculous for a show that takes itself so seriously. And the show lost its shine after a certain character death midway. Again, subjectivity comes to play.

FMA;Bth - Had every factor that determines the worth of a shounen in perfect proportions. I gave 9, IIRC, but a ten's not implausible either.

Steins;Gate - The mad scientist FTW. Totally worthy of ten, if for the sheer entertainment I got out of this. The meticulous use of time travel and butterfly effect further justifies the score. It was nine for me because there were unanswered rudimentary questions that nag me to this day.

SAO - Disliked it. Perfect for self insert fantasies and the art was commendable. I can see why one would like it without overlooking the flaws. But tbh, I couldn't enjoy it all due to the shallow characters, underdeveloped plot and Gary Stu mc. I can't say this is not due to prejudice though, as I did read some hate posts about the anime before watching it and I judged it as such due to preconceived notions regarding its quality, so I'm a biased here.

Haven't seen/completed the rest of the tens on the list.
DeigerMay 5, 2014 1:13 AM
- My creativity is plummeting. -
May 5, 2014 12:31 PM

Nov 2013
fate/zero 2nd season - many deaths. great enjoyable series with amazing characters. kiritsuguru's backstory <3. kiritsuguru vs kirei <3 - 8/10

mushishi - this is the best fucking show ever. I have no idea how to describe it but i am in love with it. my only problem is that there was, once in a while, an episode that bored me. 9/10

TTGL - overrated as fuck. very fun to watch but i hated most of the characters 7/10
May 5, 2014 12:45 PM

Apr 2013
I'm also gonna comment on your 9's.

Baccano! - I actually liked this show so much I got a DVD for this. I gave it a 7 but that's because I thought Durarara! was better.
Code Geass - Drew me in. Marathoned it. Really good show. 8/10
Code Geass R2 - But the ending made me sad. 9/10
Black Lagoon - This show is badass. There should be a warning that this show will make you want to go out and do stuff like a badass (and probably fail). 8/10
Psycho-Pass - Another one of Gen Urobuchi's great works. Just not nearly as good as Madoka Magica in my opinion. 9/10
Madoka Magica Rebellion - Speaking of which.... 10/10
Steins;Gate - I just need to rewatch this once. I need to find out what was so great about it. 7/10
Durarara! - This show was good. I don't consider 9's on my list unless I feel they can beat Durarara! out. 8/10
May 5, 2014 12:48 PM

Jan 2013
@ iSheep
Havent seen any of ur 10's.

Nichijou;
Heard a lot of good things about it, and looking forward to watching it

Madoka Magica;
Not sure what to expect, but since it's praised for a darker scenic route I tend to watch this one day.
May 5, 2014 1:15 PM

Mar 2014
I agree with all your 10s with the exception of SAO.
Redheadphones said:
The 'Children' continue to flock around me. They see me as a guide on their path to salvation. They wish to transcend their powerless existences, to grow from mere boys and girls into men and women of worth and value.

Pick a number between 1-4 and hope to get lucky.
1 2 3 4
May 5, 2014 1:18 PM

Apr 2013
Sakura Trick - Now, I'm not a fan of fanservice, nor am I really a fan of yuri. But after watching Yuru Yuri, I did have some expectations for a yuri show to be good. This was, decent. 6/10
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 - The ending. ;-; 9/10
Steins;Gate - Seriously, either something is wrong with the way I was watching it or maybe I'm just missing something. 7/10
Mirai Nikki - Not as "compelling" as I'd hoped. But it does have a way with being addictive to watch. 7/10
Nichijou - Best [pointless] slice-of-life comedy ever. I got my brother to laugh at it and he doesn't generally watch anime. 10/10
Monogatari Series: Second Season - Gets boring from time-to-time. But still good. 8/10
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 3: Hangyaku no Monogatari - Incredible ending to an incredible series. 10/10
iSheepMay 5, 2014 1:22 PM
May 5, 2014 1:19 PM

Jan 2013
Shiny_Goomy said:
I agree with all your 10s with the exception of SAO.

Fair enough! :D
May 5, 2014 1:48 PM

Feb 2008
Code Geass, Clannad, Death Note, One Piece, Steins;Gate - can't say more as I totally agree with you, all these shows deserve the 10
(did rate first season of both Clannad and Code Geass with a 9 though)
Mirai Nikki - I would not expect a show to be that intense, every episode made me want to watch the next one so much 9/10
AnoHana - really touching story, almost made me cry but haven't so 9/10 :P
Kokoro Connect - was expecting more of it but good anime overall 7/10 (I found the 4 last ep of the "Michi random special" better)
Bakemonogatari (and other Monogatari) - its uniqueness and awesome characters are the best 9/10
Shingeki no Kyojin - good show overall but I can't rate it more than 8/10
Sword Art Online - that's where I disagree... good premise but spoiled by awful characters and romance (<- worst one I ever seen in a show...) 5/10
May 5, 2014 7:10 PM

Oct 2013
Haven't seen any of your 10's, but I really wanna watch Psycho Pass. I don't think it'd be a 10 in my opinion, but rather something around 8.
Derp-chan said:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure had me on the brink of an orgasm, then plunged me in to tears within seconds.

May 5, 2014 7:21 PM

Sep 2011
Not bad; I don't give 10's out easily so I don't quite agree but can see how someone else would rate those highly

EXCEPT

Elfen Lied: 10

Really???? That has to detract from the rest of your lists taste ;_;

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
May 5, 2014 7:30 PM

Nov 2013
monster - may favorite anime of all time 10/10

sakura trick - dat yuri

the legend of the whatever - need to watch
May 6, 2014 3:04 AM

Nov 2013
Monster - Well writen, mature show with good characters. But pacing is pretty bad and some side stories are bad compared to main plot of this one. Still have not finished it, but i am pretty sure my rating will be 7 or 8.

Geass R1 - Overated, but still good, better than r2 at least. 5/10

Code Geass R2 - Try to look like well writen show with all those strategies and Sun Tzu quetes, but at the end of the day just action with few op mechas. Ending was good. Euphemia arc was brilliant. Everything else pretty boring. 4/10

Baccano! - Fun to watch, amzing characters and ost, not bad story. Overall 8/10

GhostOutOfShellMay 6, 2014 3:14 AM
Signature was not removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Tulip & Flower Guidelines.
May 6, 2014 3:06 AM

Jul 2013
Haven't seen Mushishi yet so I don't know what I'd rate it, but it is on my mental ptw list ;)
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
May 6, 2014 3:13 AM

Oct 2013
Angel Beats! - too short for my liking, should have made it 2 cour to fully flesh out the characters. 7/10
Aria the Origination - I'm on epi 10 at the moment, 3 more episodes to go. episode 9 was just perfect and beautiful - its for me, the best Aria episode so far.
5 Centimeters per Second - need to rewatch this one. 8/10

May 6, 2014 3:18 AM

Nov 2013
Clannad:as - Way better than s1, still i find characters pretty boring, even though story was good. 6/10
Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu - Haven't see tv series so it might be underated by me, anyway this was a good movie. 7/10
Fate/Zero S2 - Good show, Rider was awesome. 8/10

For persone below: If you have not seen mushishi feel free to use my 9s.
GhostOutOfShellMay 6, 2014 5:28 AM
Signature was not removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Tulip & Flower Guidelines.
May 6, 2014 3:26 AM
Dec 2012
Mushishi - very good stand alone stories, but episodic nature of this show creates problems like lack of characterizations and eventually you just stop care about other characters, because you won't see them ever again, thought cool main protagonist, who feels from the start like already developed person. Solid 7/10.

Edit: oh, i don't have any 10s, feel free to talk about 9s and 8s.
Nemesis0May 6, 2014 3:42 AM
May 6, 2014 3:56 AM

Aug 2013
:S

Baccano! - Yes it's Baccano and not Durarara 9/10
*insert philosophical quote here*
May 6, 2014 3:59 AM

Nov 2013
SAO - Besides ost i dislike evrything about it. 2/10
TTGL - Still watching, so far it's awesome. 7/10
Clannad (s1) - Too long for only char development, idk bad imo. 3/10
Clannad:as - Way better than s1, still i find characters pretty boring, even though story was good. 6/10
Toradora - pretty good romance show. 6/10
SnK - Idk why it's so overated, visual was the best part of the show. (Production I.G. knows how to do theyr work.) Overall 4/10
Angel Beats! - Had potential, but should have been 26 ep. 4/10
GhostOutOfShellMay 6, 2014 4:05 AM
May 6, 2014 4:01 AM

Jan 2013
@ Temoze

Only Mushishi ...
Def worth a 10, also makes sense with ur avatar ^^
I really liked the calm episodic feature of this anime, normally I don't like episodic.
May 6, 2014 4:16 AM

Aug 2013
Mirai Nikki (TV) I think the TV series is not good enough bcos its ending :/ 9/10
SG, AnoHana, SAO, SNK, Clannad - So we're alike eh ^^
*insert philosophical quote here*
May 6, 2014 5:21 AM
Dec 2012
Noragami - generic advanture/magic series with one of the most annoying characters this season, at least action was nice. 5/10
Sword Art Online - great animation, great ost, great start, but terrible story and character focus 6/10
Steins;Gate - interesting story about time traveling and how people shouldn't wish to change things in past. Great main lead couple, but other characters lacked of development 8/10
Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu - meet for fans, 6/10
Bakuman 2 and 3 - first season was best, others were disappointing, especially the way they choose to reach top, 1 season 7/10, others 6/10
Kill la Kill - Over the top action series, while action being the main goal of the show and anime itself shouldn't be considered seriously, i cant write less than 7/10
Durarara!! - Bacano > Durarara!! 7/10
May 6, 2014 5:25 AM

Nov 2013
Baccano! - Fun to watch, amzing characters and ost, not bad story. Overall 8/10
Fate/Zero S2 - Good show, Rider was awesome. 8/10
SY - Intresting and deep show. 7.5/10

If you have not seen mushishi feel free to use 9s.
GhostOutOfShellMay 6, 2014 5:28 AM
Pages (26) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Highly praise the FG user (part-12) : IpreferEcchi

Pinoffin - Yesterday

15 by R-unknown »»
39 seconds ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

7561 by ame »»
2 minutes ago

» Harshly judge the user above you based on their Last List Updates v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Apr 9, 2023

8943 by DigiCat »»
3 minutes ago

» Post your Yuri/Yaoi Picture ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

amoured - Jun 30, 2021

4049 by Absurdo_N »»
3 minutes ago

» Pick Your Favorite Character from the Favorite Character List of the Person Above You v10 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 10, 2023

1557 by 345EdwardElric »»
6 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.