Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Dec 27, 2013 8:19 AM
Dec 2013
Riez said:
Why are you reposting lol ?

Because I want ppl to read it plus Ive deleted the previous posts so it doesnt become a spam
Dec 27, 2013 8:23 AM
Nov 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Is it me or the only people happy with this ending are the shippers who are still busy shipping and figuring out whose kid is the prince disregarding the fact that he is someone descendant?

Thank you. I woke up and saw these new posts and just....really? Are they still talking about Saki and Shouko. Let's count the full screen of these two in this episode? Get over it already. Who didn't guess MC was going to die?

jugann said:

My thoughts on most people spamming that.
Valvrave was a fun watch, don't think they'll be doing a S3 though. Magius are dead and it would be a bigger trainwreck as shouko being a pilot would be BAD.
I LOL'd when she was wearing no.1's suit

If it was satisfying for you, fine. But accept the fact that it wasn't for a lot of people. And I am not just talking about on this forum. Let's be honest here. With all the questions and events put forth, how many people really said 100%, there will not be a third season. At this point, I can't even see an OVA. Mentioning sales and ratings make sense but anyone who knows anything can tell they cannot be 100% relied on. In comparison and case by case, results differ.

But I did enjoy this series while it lasted. Again, satisfied but unsatisfied. Climatic, yet anti climatic. Other than pair crazy fans and the leftover anger about Thunder dying, nothing jumped out much. You got the two to three minute conclusion, Haruto's death, and the fight with Cain. Other stuff happened by no one really cares. If you compare it to last seasons finale, the hype is not lived up.

Saying that there are omissions is not spamming either. I wrote a full paragraphs on my thoughts.

Have to agree with this..................Shoko doesn't deserve to be a pilot and it would terrible even if they try to make her character serious.

I didn't like that either. Not because I think she'd be terrible....though I can just imagne if they continued the series with her on Valvrave 1. But we really didn't get to see anything or truly experience new character development. Once again refer to two to three minute conclusion. You basically, most of your feelings from the last 23 episodes are cemented.
Dec 27, 2013 8:28 AM

Mar 2011
Bad ending, Shoko didn't die.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Dec 27, 2013 8:31 AM

Jun 2012
Riez said:
destonyDbaby said:

also people. if it is such a shitty show, why force yourself to watch 24 episodes. that makes no sense, unless if you are a M

lol indeed

I enjoyed the series, but I think the ending felt way to rushed and I'm still confused on what's going on. :P
Dec 27, 2013 8:34 AM

Oct 2012
Good. Haruto and Shoko were shit characters.
Dec 27, 2013 9:01 AM
Nov 2013
There is a whole thread called Shoko. People who are just arguing about Saki and Shouko, go find it. This episode discussion has been dominated by the pairings who got less than 5 minute screen time combined in this ep. Saki was made to seem significant for the future but wasn't and Shouko took over Harutos role in the empire, which most people don't like. These are facts. Don't argue about them. I am not for either anymore because that story device came to naught.

Rather, L-ElfxHaruto for the win!

...in friendship terms. That was the only real pairs conclusion. Facts over.
Dec 27, 2013 9:02 AM
Dec 2013
Chiyousagi said:
RSGodCraftRiot said:
ZeroAkito said:
Well I guess everything has already been said. A more or less complete train wreck - at least the ending was one with the amount of unanswered questions. However I'm less disappointed than I should be. This isn't the first open ending / train wreck-ending I've seen. Of course a third ending / 1-3 OVA(s) would be nice but I think that if we get anything at all it'll be the OVA(s).
Guess what we are essentially left with is the quite familiar message "You want to fill the holes ? Darn. Seems like you'll have to buy/read the novels/manga volumes." -.-

I joined MAL just to say this.

Still a better ending than Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio.

How is the ending bad? I admit it is a bit cliche for the america fleet portion, but other then that, there isn't anything to complain about.

Simply because it destroys the chance of an S2
Dec 27, 2013 9:03 AM

Jun 2013
RSGodCraftRiot said:
Chiyousagi said:
RSGodCraftRiot said:
ZeroAkito said:
Well I guess everything has already been said. A more or less complete train wreck - at least the ending was one with the amount of unanswered questions. However I'm less disappointed than I should be. This isn't the first open ending / train wreck-ending I've seen. Of course a third ending / 1-3 OVA(s) would be nice but I think that if we get anything at all it'll be the OVA(s).
Guess what we are essentially left with is the quite familiar message "You want to fill the holes ? Darn. Seems like you'll have to buy/read the novels/manga volumes." -.-

I joined MAL just to say this.

Still a better ending than Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio.

How is the ending bad? I admit it is a bit cliche for the america fleet portion, but other then that, there isn't anything to complain about.

Simply because it destroys the chance of an S2

It destroys the chance of having S2 earlier since they didn't follow the manga.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 9:04 AM
Dec 2013
Drawnfreak said:
There is a whole thread called Shoko. People who are just arguing about Saki and Shouko, go find it. This episode discussion has been dominated by the pairings who got less than 5 minute screen time combined in this ep. Saki was made to seem significant for the future but wasn't and Shouko took over Harutos role in the empire, which most people don't like. These are facts. Don't argue about them. I am not for either anymore because that story device came to naught.

I second that. Valvrave is the first to make me cry without romance.
Dec 27, 2013 9:09 AM

Jun 2013
RSGodCraftRiot said:
Drawnfreak said:

I second that. Valvrave is the first to make me cry without romance.

True , that scene was emotional. Time for a re-watch then.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 9:14 AM
Nov 2013
Valvrave the Liberator was an enjoyable anime. A typical Gode Geass ending.

I expected that Haruto would die. I only wished that Haruto, Inuzuka and Thunder would survive throughout the whole series. I also wouldn't mind if all the the Valvrave pilots would die. Either one of them is fine to me XD.

I was really shipping Haruto x Saki. They look so cute together!! Too bad that Haruto died and that ruined it -.-

One of the best part of this anime are the OP's and the ED's songs. Especially the insert song during the fight where Haruto defeated Cain.
Dec 27, 2013 9:24 AM
Dec 2013
ahl92 said:
Valvrave the Liberator was an enjoyable anime. A typical Gode Geass ending.

I expected that Haruto would die. I only wished that Haruto, Inuzuka and Thunder would survive throughout the whole series. I also wouldn't mind if all the the Valvrave pilots would die. Either one of them is fine to me XD.

I was really shipping Haruto x Saki. They look so cute together!! Too bad that Haruto died and that ruined it -.-

One of the best part of this anime are the OP's and the ED's songs. Especially the insert song during the fight where Haruto defeated Cain.

I truthfully thought that Haruto x Shouko was good. I wouldn't even mind Haruto x L-Elf(lol)
Dec 27, 2013 9:55 AM

Oct 2012
i think the endind was so rushed -.-

they could have made so much better, it was such a great story, and it could lead to so many things ! to many things left unexplained, and the prologue could have showed more.

if it wasn't for that rushed ending it would have been a 9/10.
"Before creation there must be destruction. If my soul stands in the way, then I'll toss it aside. Yes, I have no choice but to move forward." - Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 27, 2013 10:13 AM
Jan 2011
RIP to Haruto and x eins.

Looks like the student council pres and veep got married.
Dec 27, 2013 10:18 AM
Nov 2013
Tiggax said:
i think the endind was so rushed -.-

they could have made so much better, it was such a great story, and it could lead to so many things ! to many things left unexplained, and the prologue could have showed more.

if it wasn't for that rushed ending it would have been a 9/10.

I agree with the rating. If it had not been rushed and lived up to my expectations: 8/10. Only because they botched the ending amd left loose ends that it is 6.5 out of 10 for me. I voted okay. The Seasons Finale this season seem to be stuck in that zone.
Dec 27, 2013 10:20 AM

Jun 2013
comments about 2nd season-
-ending was rushed
-somebody shoot the ARUS pres in the head please he cant be switching sides like that
-cain fight could have been better
-the stupidity of people man...(dorrsian leader gets stabbed in the throat...o it was fake)
-that girl who says haruto killed her dad... stfu your dad helped create valvraves to make monsters
:/ inuzuka died could care less bout thunder
Dec 27, 2013 10:48 AM

Oct 2007
I'm wondering if some day the internet will learn that a plot hole and loose end are not in fact the same thing. A plot hole tends to happen when there's a leap in logic that defies the conventions and plausibility of narrative. An example might be how the Magius appear to have been disposed of at the end despite it being shown that they aren't so easily killed since they heal up even fatal wounds. Without any explanation as to the disposal method this ends up being something of a plot hole in the resolution of the story. I mean they could have just said it had something to do with Rune depletion but they never did, all we saw was a pile of bodies and people standing over them with weapons which implies a shootout.

Loose ends are things like the identity of the Prince, the back stories of Cain, Plue and Pino and there whole relationship and reasons for their outlook on humans as well as the identity of the Golden Seven. This finale left a lot more of those types of things than I would have liked.
Dec 27, 2013 10:59 AM

Dec 2013
So Kakumeiki Valvrave is going to end like this ? - It can't be my heart hurts. Honestly I was sure to be prepared for everything even the worst case scenario but still that caught me off guard.

Who told us that Kamitsukis would be immortal in the end everyone got shot down, and even Haruto who used up all his runes died, I still hope that it's not the case but the statue seems to show it.

Though nice fight Haruto & L-Elf vs Kain, was an amazing fight, also the animation was very good.

Saki wanted that Haruto lose his memories, that the conditions for her and Shouko would be the same but this? - Who would have expect that this is going to happen.

Even if I think this ending is good for this Anime, I also hope for something that is going to explain the open questions, who is included in the golden seven, expect of, Satomi,Akira,Shouko and Saki.
And what is with the promise Saki was talking about in the future, there is no way that she wouldn't be sad about his death, also does it seem like she won't get any older?

All in all I really enjoyed this Anime, if i want to become sad I might rewatch it, and also hope for a new Season or something like that, I would never believe that Haruto is dead.

This episode 5/5
This Anime I think I give it 8/10
Dec 27, 2013 11:03 AM
Jul 2018
Well, i already knew that Haruto was going to die.. there are too much deathflags. :< lol.
Much things unexplained but oh well.
That friend scene between Haruto and L-elf.. </3 :'(
And seriously, whose kid is that prince? Must be A-Drei's or L-Elf's because of that hair color.. yep. lol.
8.5-9/10

edit:
Riez said:
Btw guize ,

LittleStar said:
"RT Ichirou saying that the identity of the mysterious prince is up to our imagination and will never be explained."

Source: https://twitter.com/yoshi_xtsu/status/416559308835258368

ALL HAIL OKOUCHI , HAIL OKOUCHI.

..Goddammit. o<---< i... don't know what to feel. lol.
removed-userDec 27, 2013 11:06 AM
Dec 27, 2013 11:07 AM
Dec 2013
More than a rushed ending I feel like the producers cut part of the story to make it fit the ending. The things that make me think this are:

1- Based of the trailer we see Saki and Cain infront of each other and then her Valvrave defeated. My assumption here is that Saki let herself get caught by A-Drei after reading the letter left in the Dorsian ship to infiltrate the enemy HQ for *insert reason here*, then when Saki is about to escape confronts Cain, then they have a fight in their Valvraves showing off Cain to be more intimidating.

2- The 2nd opening shows L-elf running through a jungle passing by his former teammates, here I belive that the rocket they hijacked was not intended to go to space but just to go to the border near a jungle after rescuing the scientist and probably meeting with the royalist, also to get more information regarding the Magius who I assume is the reason Dorssia ended in a military state.

3- I don't think Lisselote was meant to die the way she did, I believe she was meant to be left behind while she gives everyone a chance to escape and make L-Elf have a new resolution to come back and get her.

4- Haruto's father reasearch was just introduced and not expanded as well as Pino and Prue's backstory and as for Yamada what I'm interested in knowing is, why he puts friendship in such a high pedestal? as well as, who was Nobu?

5- For the most part I like Shouko, even when she betrayed Haruto I think it was good character development, what I didin't like was when Haruto returned to the ship she already knew all the sacrifice he made for her and yet rejected and demonize him infront of everyone as a last good bye, whlie he suffered and then died with his memories of her being erased and after knowing that she seemed preety ok with it (also this must have been the most pointless pasive-agressive love triangle I've ever seen).

6- The 200 year timeskip is a good idea but because many things didn't come out right or expanded upon in the past the future is just confusing.
Dec 27, 2013 11:09 AM

Dec 2008
I figured Haruto was going to die, but I wanted all the ones that wronged the Valvraves to suffer a lot more than they did...especially Shoko! Unfortunately, it seems that it took the death of many for her to realize what being a Prime Minister and a diplomat are really about.

Secretly, I was hoping that those ALFs would have shot her.

And whose little boy is that?!

Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 27, 2013 11:47 AM

Jan 2011
better than season 1 but thats not saying much, d have enjoyed the ending more if Saki had been brutally killed, i loled when the aliens showed up at the end

5/10
Dec 27, 2013 11:57 AM

Mar 2010
The "It was humans who attacked us first!" twist rekindled my delightful memories of Mars of Destruction. I wish I could say "shut up and enjoy the scenery", but it turned out a lot more serious than I would've liked and there's a number of loose ends regarding the timeskip. I don't have much expectations for Buddy Complex, but here's to hoping it's not just a "lowly Valvrave knockoff". 5/10
Dec 27, 2013 12:26 PM

Jul 2013
Yahh he won but lost all his memories
Dec 27, 2013 12:27 PM
Jul 2011
Riez said:
Fai said:
Riez said:

She regrets it and later knowing the truth made her felt worse.

OH THAT MAKES IT SO MUCH BETTER AND ABSOLVES HER OF BEING A TRAITOR?

Hey! Let's go into closest nuclear silo, steal the launch codes and send them over to the enemy side! Its okay! We are sorry about it !

- No problem mate , everyone makes mistakes. You threw a nuclear on my side ? No problem , I have no hard feelings because we are in a war ofc I've done something terrible to your sides too.

She's supportive , you need some mental support even in real life.

And what will she do to form the fucking country or negotiate with others? Put on a fucking cheerleader costume and start cheering?

- In a way yes. Try playing any mmo/rpg without support will ya ?

She's acting un-biased as a Prime Minister of a country.

"you don't remember our stupid cave, you must be EVIL!" soooo unbiased :3

- At that moment , she doesn't know that Haruto is losing his memories. Duhh ?

You don't own a country , what do you even know ?

Apparently enough to recognize a ditzy mary sue clown of a character.

- Nope , you don't own one. You know nothing , I know nothing. Do you even politics ?

Making a festival in the midst of having some problem is good. It helps to settle down the people from being panicked.

And that's fucking fantastic! They solved the most miniscule problem of moral support! OH LOOK FOOD SUPPLIES RUNNING SHORT, NO FUNCTIONING INFRASTRUCTURE, SHITTY DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS AND FUCKING SPACE NAZI VAMPIRES CLOSING IN.

OOPS.

- Sadly yes bro , in the midst of having shortage of bs , you will need a boost up of moral supports. People are losing hope , it's your job as a prime minister to live up the spirit back. Do you real life ?

Again , you don't own a country , you know nothing.

If only all critique required you to had deep knowledge of the field, there would be no critique in the world. What you are saying is as dumb as saying "only presidents should elect presidents because others KNOW NOTHING as they dont own the country"

- No , nowadays presidents are bullshit. That's why we , the people must form a resistance. I'm saying this on basing that Shoko is the ideal president , the prime minister who doesn't fudge things up on the media. Yes , ofc she doesn't she knows nothing about kamitsuki.

Riez said:

Rukino is much more useless.

In last 5 episodes Rukino saved the main cast THREE TIMES, converted A-Drei to their side and spent 200 years fighting for the promise she made.

In last 20+ episodes Shouko....cried.

- You got that right , but still she's horrible in a way.

HOLY SHIT , WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST ANSWER .

Shoko and Haruto are very similar in character development, one simply got cursed while the other went on with her own business of being told absolutely nothing about what really was going on. Rukino's character is twisted but at least she is worth more than a character like Shoko and Haruto. Shoko the preppy depressed Prime Minister, and the Half Assed Haruto that needs to be kicked in the pants by L-Elf and reality(in the anime) to get a move on.
Dec 27, 2013 12:31 PM
Jul 2011
RSGodCraftRiot said:
Anyways, I'm giving this a 5/5 considering the emotional effect.

You mean the trainwreak that is left on full throttle of an anime fill with inconsistent plotholes that could only be watchable because of the mech fights and emotional scenes right?
Dec 27, 2013 12:36 PM
Jul 2011
GGNoodles said:
Yahh he won but lost all his memories

You could blame Plu for that since he made the runes leak even more. He woulda lived but without memories of Shoko. I seriously though L-Elfs words were enough to recreate a single rune so he could start living again. At least then he'd jave training to not be a total wuss like before.
Dec 27, 2013 12:55 PM

Nov 2012
I see peoples favorite phrase these days is "trainwreck". Well, for me the show was enjoyable as I am a sucker for drama heavy mech shows. Predictably Haruto dies, however I wanted Shoko to suffer far more than she did because of his death. Oh well. Also, the end with her as unit 1's pilot extending the hand of friendship to hostile aliens had me facepalming. Especially since she spent the previous 2 episodes totally demonizing the valvrave pilots as monsters. I suppose it's her penance for betraying Haruto, since now she gets to live an eternity of regret.

All in all though, very enjoyable series.
niaxatoDec 27, 2013 1:05 PM
Dec 27, 2013 1:00 PM

Sep 2008
^I think she did it to prevent another war with aliens.

I wish in second season authors again explained like in first season why Shouko crying and act like nothing happen...
because seems lot of people forget reason behind it.
Dec 27, 2013 1:24 PM

Dec 2009
This ending sucked shit. I would rather them have pulled some BS to keep haruto alive than the way they killed him off and they decided to make shouko immortal with harutos valvrave with all the shit she pulled against haruto for it to begin with? holy shit it can't get much worse than that.
Dec 27, 2013 1:41 PM

May 2008
It would be awesome serie, if ending would end like this:
Haruto lost all of his memories, but lives and now as Saki said she and Shouko can rivalize for Haruto's love from fair point. It would make an interesting 3rd season, plus bromance chemistry ofc with L-ef. With that next season all plot holes would be explained and all of us would be satisfied.

Okay, I'll stop dreaming, but seriously that type of ending would be a lot greater than just Haruto's death, making L-elf's priest, hints for Saki and A-drei, making Shouko a pilot etc. Yeah I'm not pleased with that ending. Maybe because I'm too sad with Haruto's death. I'm also surprised while checking comments that no one was really happy with his death, while before there were many people who hated him. Poor guy to be appreciated when he died...

Important question!:
http://youtu.be/4q7D6p3jqTg?t=6s Can someone tell me when this moment happened? ( Saki meeting that blond bad guy )
Dec 27, 2013 1:46 PM

Jan 2009
I'll just forgive sunrise if there is a season 3
english isn't my native language... ;)
Dec 27, 2013 1:50 PM
Jun 2012
honestly i tried to enjoy this series being that it was an attempt and making something new besides gundam, But it was inferior to like every gundamn series unfortunately, i didnt feel for any of the cast and honestly the entire series was a massive train wreck. Thank god its over!
Dec 27, 2013 1:51 PM

Aug 2012
Well I am also little bit dissapointed in this ending... so many things are crowded in mistery and unexplained. I had a feeling Haruto might die but cmon not in this kinda way >.<
I would rly be happy to await OVA in future but I hardly doubt there will be any... Over all this ending is gonna hurt for a while (-.-)
Dec 27, 2013 2:03 PM
Aug 2012
Darkmaya said:
It would be awesome series, if ending would end like this:
Haruto lost all of his memories, but lives and now as Saki said she and Shouko can rivalize for Haruto's love from fair point. It would make an interesting 3rd season, plus bromance chemistry ofc with L-elf. With that next season all plot holes would be explained and all of us would be satisfied.

Okay, I'll stop dreaming, but seriously that type of ending would be a lot greater than just Haruto's death, making L-elf's priest, hints for Saki and A-drei, making Shouko a pilot etc. Yeah I'm not pleased with that ending. Maybe because I'm too sad with Haruto's death. I'm also surprised while checking comments that no one was really happy with his death, while before there were many people who hated him. Poor guy to be appreciated when he died...

Important question!:
http://youtu.be/4q7D6p3jqTg?t=6s Can someone tell me when this moment happened? ( Saki meeting that blond bad guy )

You said it.........that was way too much potential thrown away..............

I was surprised too at how many people didn't like Haruto's death...........there was only bashing and insults before most of the time. The guy suffered way too much. Some hope for humanity restored (at least in MAL)..............

That part would be one of things they omitted for the sake of this rushed ending..........

Dec 27, 2013 2:31 PM
Dec 2013
this ending was terrible. to be honest i hate bad endings with lots of holes in them.
they should clear them like they did in mirai niki, make an ova
Dec 27, 2013 2:33 PM

Sep 2008
Haruto lost all of his memories, but lives and now as Saki said she and Shouko can rivalize for Haruto's love from fair point.

I think Haruto again could falling in love with Shouko...
after all Haruto doesn't show any romantic interest in Saki.

Anyway... let's change...
Haruto is in love with Saki, not Shouko then lose memories...
and falling in love with Shouko, because he don't remember he was in love with Saki.
Do you think this would be good?
He falling in love with somebody else,
because he lose memories about his first love?

Just like Haruto don't become friend with L-elf, because he lose memories about him.
After all, they become friends again, because there were friends before Haruto lose memories...

Sorry... for my english.
Hope some of you will get what I wanted to write xD
Dec 27, 2013 3:09 PM

May 2008
LittleStar said:
Haruto lost all of his memories, but lives and now as Saki said she and Shouko can rivalize for Haruto's love from fair point.

I think Haruto again could falling in love with Shouko...
after all Haruto doesn't show any romantic interest in Saki.

Anyway... let's change...
Haruto is in love with Saki, not Shouko then lose memories...
and falling in love with Shouko, because he don't remember he was in love with Saki.
Do you think this would be good?
He falling in love with somebody else,
because he lose memories about his first love?

Just like Haruto don't become friend with L-elf, because he lose memories about him.
After all, they become friends again, because there were friends before Haruto lose memories...

Sorry... for my english.
Hope some of you will get what I wanted to write xD

Ah I think you misunderstood me a bit. I meant that their rivalry could be interesting and enough for next season. Of course I don't deny that Haruto still could fall again into Shouko, but it would be just interesting to see them competing. Also Shouko could be more open with her affection, Haruto won't be restricted with his worries about being a monster and Saki would have higher chances, because she doesn't have to compete with childhood friend. All of it could create an interesting plot and yes this time it could be not rushed as previous seasons...
As for L-elf they could show as he struggle to renew their friendship, or rather create. I can't call exactly what they had a 'friendship', rather 'partnership'. This time they could get to know each other with more calm atmosphere, if you get what I mean. I'd like to see more emotional L-elf. I really liked him at Haruto's death, I think this was the moment, when I got to him so emotional. Even during death of Liselotte he didn't looks so open and broken.

Thanks for reply Dragon_Slayer_X I wonder what else did they skip... They ruined so many interesting plot twists ;/ like they could more cleverly make Saki run from imprisonment.
Dec 27, 2013 3:28 PM

Sep 2008
I always pissed with animes where there is new girl
and guy totally forget about his childhood friend and become very close with new girl,
so I happy Haruto doesn't end up like some other anime characters.

Eh, why there is romance in mecha anime...
I really like there is no love triangle in KV...
and Haruto and Shouko feelings are was known from the beginning :)
So I kinda glad it ended like this instead like some people wanted... xD
Dec 27, 2013 4:23 PM
Dec 2010
what a ending! lol

this is what i'm sure;

1.The young prince is not saki child - that was already concluded in previous episode
2. saki still keep her promise to haruto after 200 years
3. haruto still probably alive somewhere- remember he's like a ceasar of roman empire the founder of that new jior empire, the first holy spirit . although drei has a royal blood he belong to a different kingdom on earth.
4. probably we have season 3.
Dec 27, 2013 4:44 PM

Jul 2009
so much bullshit came from this anime.....oh my god. Thank god i didn't have high hopes for this show....
Dec 27, 2013 5:44 PM

Jun 2013
Voidedicon said:

You mean the trainwreak that is left on full throttle of an anime fill with inconsistent plotholes that could only be watchable because of the mech fights and emotional scenes right?

Yes. Enjoy while it lasts.

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 5:47 PM

Dec 2009
Such a great series, I enjoyed it to the very ending. Would love to see a season 3, if it's even possible.

8/10

Edit: lmao at all the people calling it horrible, why even bother wasting your time watching it if you consider it bad? smh
Dec 27, 2013 5:57 PM

Jul 2010
They needed to change the final phrase into "Do you believe that human beings wrote this show and not dogs?".

5/10, so bad yet .. so bad.
The first season was remotely funny because it was a mix of trash.
But with this second season they tried to fake the trash into something serious, and it lost its magic.

bastek66 said:
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

SHOKO WON DA VALVRAVE

^
AkanezoraDec 27, 2013 6:03 PM
Dec 27, 2013 6:07 PM

Aug 2013
There's still a lot of things they didn't explained clearly, first about that boy, why does he have a silver hair? If that's Rukino Saki and Haruto's child, he should have a black hair, because she was fucked in season 1.

It's clear that the time rukino and nanami talking with that kid was few years ahead after haruto died, but they should elaborated it more. Is it rushed? maybe...

Well that ending was disappointing. Okay goodbye Haruto and Shoko, and Saki too. This'll be on my re-watch list next month.
Dec 27, 2013 6:15 PM
Mar 2011
oh my god, what a horrible ending. so rushed, predictable and cliche. This is by far my most guiltiest pleasure. so much plotholes, inconsistencies and forced dramas, but i couldnt drop or stop watching it. what have i become??!!!!
"....i am the villain in this story"
Dec 27, 2013 6:28 PM

Sep 2013
Wow they cleaned that up quickly with the Media.

Unit 2 is op.

Uh-oh Haruto is getting closer...

Last time he jacked L-Elf didn't he have L-Elf's voice?

I liked that quick draw finish.

"The thing about the truth is, you'll never know what it is unless you come out and ask." Great quote.

Well that ended in an unexpected way, I was expecting a 3rd season before I watched this episode :P I kind of wish we knew more though such as the prince's parents :/ I thought the alien bit at the end was hilarious though :]
Dec 27, 2013 7:10 PM

Aug 2010
I don't think there would be a season 3 or I will be very surprised if there is one.

Was a decent series, rushed at times and with some plot-holes...6/10 for me. I really liked the ending, though would have liked it more if Haruto talked to Shoko before dying but the scene with L-elf was good too.
Dec 27, 2013 9:00 PM

Sep 2010
666/10 troll ending.

At least A-drei caught the flowers. Now L-Elf can marry him and Haruto's father will fashion a descendant with his science (with Haruto's DNA, sneaked against A-drei's wishes) from who the Prince of 200 years in the future will descent from.

Pay attention L-Elf is wearing an uniform and a ceremonial sash (proper of head of states/royalty) during the wedding:

Example.
ThessDec 27, 2013 9:07 PM
Dec 27, 2013 9:37 PM

May 2011
I thought it couldn't get worse than Season 1. Goodness was I wrong.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

336 by AZakuII »»
Aug 10, 2023 9:31 PM

» The Child's parent is (spoilers)

Renaultclio101 - Jan 9, 2014

40 by silenceblade »»
Sep 15, 2022 7:47 AM

» Is Kakumeiki Valvrave gonna have a 3rd season?

stanklem28 - Dec 21, 2013

14 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Nov 9, 2021 12:52 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

128 by VirginAmirul »»
Mar 29, 2021 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

142 by VirginAmirul »»
Mar 28, 2021 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.