Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 20, 2022 4:35 AM

Jan 2015

Haha, yeah.

Couple of funny scenes in the episode in half of it, but when it started to make sense, it became really sad to know what happened.

Aww.
Upsetting episode, realistic on how these childhood events were forgotten, makes me wonder if there were things I should have done as a child to prevent events. Obviously can't remember without tracing back the steps like this.
Super powerful music, shot composition was amazing. Arc continues to be super high quality.
Mar 27, 2023 6:02 AM

Nov 2010
Of course, there's no way Araragi can hate someone as cute as her. I know I wouldn't.
Oikura needs a D up her ass. That should make her stop hating unnecessary stuff. I'll volunteer my D for the job!
20:21 I can relate to this. I barely remember anything from before the high school, and I only have fragments of memories from high school. I can't even remember much of what happened a few years ago. However, I remember just fine anime shows I had seen a decade ago. lol
Nov 7, 2023 4:24 AM

Nov 2023
I sure do like this plot a lot. I personally think Sodachi knows Araragi's parents are police officers because they used to be police officers.
Apr 4, 4:27 PM

May 2021
Araragi trying to look up Hanekawa's skirts as she walks upstairs. I do not blame him.

May 8, 6:19 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I’m ngl, I don’t think Ougi is truthful with she says she knows nothing lol, can’t quite put my finger on why. But thanks to Ougi we were able to decipher the truth as to why Oikura hates Araragi from what he recounted about his past with her, and I gotta say while I do hate that Oikura had a childhood like that, I still don’t think she’s justified in her hate, if what Ougi said was true then she was essentially using Araragi with the guise of teaching him math, maybe she truly did enjoy that but the underlying reason kinda rubs me the wrong way, and Hanekawa brought up something I was thinking for a while, how did Oikura know Araragi had cop parents? There’s still mysteries even with light shed on the situation so I don’t want to demonize Oikura too much lol.

But while I’m not on Oikura’s side, Araragi really is goofy for forgetting all of this if it’s something that defined his personality like he says it did, I do understand that aspect of Oikura’s hate, and I guess this means she’s not necessarily wrong that math got him a girlfriend and whatnot lol. But knowing how heated this got Oikura, I can’t help but find the fact she’s so fixated on that she helped in Araragi’s upbringing pretty silly, I guess she is in high school so it’s not like it doesn’t make sense, but I still find it silly lol. That being said tho, I really liked these two Sodachi Riddle episodes, very interesting stuff, even if I think Oikura is a supreme bitch I have really enjoyed what she’s brought to the show so far, so you could say I do like her lol, I look forward to what the rest of her story brings.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owarimonogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

186 by TheColonel76 »»
May 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Owarimonogatari Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

121 by TheColonel76 »»
May 21, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Owarimonogatari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

146 by TheColonel76 »»
May 15, 7:28 PM

Poll: » Owarimonogatari Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2015

211 by TheColonel76 »»
May 15, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Owarimonogatari Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2015

171 by TheColonel76 »»
May 14, 8:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.