Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 6, 2019 5:27 PM
Dec 2016
That was a really great ending! I love Robo since the first episode and here in the last episode I can see her smiling happily. Hope they can quickly decide to make a S2
Dec 25, 2019 10:22 AM

Sep 2007
Just finished. For me the anime finally get interesting and funny at the 8th episode then the 8 girls finally get a scene all together. From that point the comedy work better. Best girls for me are Kanade Ninomae, Minami Yamamoto and Akane Kikuchi. haruka Tomatsu does a great work for the last one.
In the same style, Asobi Asobase, Azumanga Daioh or High School Girls are much funnier and successful in my opinion anyway.

InukiDec 25, 2019 10:57 AM
Feb 20, 2020 9:16 PM
Aug 2017
Real good ending,i wanted to see more of them ;(. Hopefully they make an ova in the future.
Mar 1, 2020 11:05 AM

Jul 2016
That was one of the truly best anime i've ever seen in my entire life (my life is so miserable btw). This is decent amount of art (both BG and character design), comedy and drama. I am really glad to find this hidden gem and i am really want another season.
P.S.: TeishotokuP deserves more views on his videos...
Mar 29, 2020 2:50 PM

Mar 2013
Well, the anime didn't look funny enough to me but the SOL made me complete it i suppose
May 24, 2020 8:12 PM

Nov 2013
This anime was fkn hilarious!

I love Baka and the voice acting was top notch through the 12 episodes.
I also loved how each character had their own quirk and that we got to see some screen time on each girl.

I really want a second season!
Jul 13, 2020 12:04 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A solid end by knowing that everyone finished their test and reached the upper class. Especially with bakayaro girl like Nozomu. Its quite nonsense. But, the illogical aspect couldn't reach and affect this show much, unfortunately. So, its a simple show with a simple activity and i just simply enjoying their ranting. As i was a simple man that loved every girls activity this show quite attached on my mind. Thats not forgetting how great the soundtrack and so catchy ED and OP were at. Its not the end, yet. So, for the Introduction, i give this little show a huge blessed in 8 max points. Its not an easy judge. Since i might pointing out this show on a late 9 scores, and somehow this shit had a lot biassed on my liking. So, yeah, its obvious for me to take more justification for the show. So, once again, 8 shall be enough as the lucky number for the show. Thats it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 30, 2020 6:44 AM

Sep 2018
It ends already :(
I didn't expect to like this anime, the first time I watch this I got discourage because it's like a copy of daily life of highschool boys and Nichijou, I'm curious why people like this so I continue it.. and it's fun! I dislike Baka and Chuunibyo at first but they grow on me. I like all the characters! Good comedy :)
Sep 3, 2020 8:16 AM

Nov 2019
A combination of Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou and Nichijou that suffers from an occasional overload of Tanaka and/or Akane's BL obsession and/or Someya's predations and/or Yamamoto's chuuni act.

Basically, it's great when it balances the various characters against one another... but can get pretty bad when a single character is allowed to take center stage.
Feb 4, 2021 5:49 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
These good comedy series just end way too fast don't they. A bad comedy will make a 12 episode series seem like a drag and last forever. But when it's good, it'll seem like you finished it in an hour.

While this and asobi asobase were real close, they still can't dethrone daily lives of highschool boys for being best highschool comedy. If you happen to be reading this and have other comedy suggestions which you think are the best, please, I'm all ears for more. Yes I didn't mention saiki k but that's in a league of its own. And grand blue still the king of anime comedy for me LOL

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 7, 2021 6:16 AM
Sep 2015
The finale was kinda underwhelming.
I expected more.

The other eps were super funny tho.
9/10
Apr 24, 2021 2:07 AM

Apr 2020
Danshi Koukousei Girl Edition is great. 8/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
May 10, 2021 10:52 PM

Sep 2020
This is one of the funniest anime I have ever watched.
It does Boke-Tsukomi absolutely perfectly and really encapsulated Japanese High-School humour in a short 1-cour anime.
This anime really hit close to home as a former Japanese High School Student; I can see me and my buddies doing similar things to them LOL. Baka was probably the best Boke character I've ever seen in anime.
Underrated AF I'm giving this one a 9/10, due to it's non-stop humour and good characters. I doubt a season 2 is coming, but I would love to see it.
Jun 2, 2021 6:40 PM

Aug 2018
When you realize that the pigs has the same voice as the girls Baka mentioned xD
That "Majo" pig voice was cute xD
Sep 17, 2021 7:48 PM

Oct 2009
Sad to see it go. Was that two new girls that I spotted?
Hopefully we'll get sequel at some point.

8/10
Dec 16, 2021 8:41 AM
Jun 2020
This anime makes me miss high school life and give me depression 9/10

Also is the pig scene anime only?
Dec 29, 2021 6:10 AM

Nov 2018
An amazing underlooked show. Great characters, hilarious relatable situations and a satisfying conclusion. This one needs to be more talked about and preached as a modern pillar of the slice of life and highschool comedy subgenres.

A wonderful show that managed to keep me smiling all the way through.
Dec 29, 2021 6:47 AM

Apr 2012
GRAYLIGHTNING said:
An amazing underlooked show. Great characters, hilarious relatable situations and a satisfying conclusion. This one needs to be more talked about and preached as a modern pillar of the slice of life and highschool comedy subgenres.

A wonderful show that managed to keep me smiling all the way through.

I don't know about underlooked, if anime is more popular in Japan, then manga is quite popular in the west as one of the best sitcoms as well.
Jan 13, 2022 7:07 PM

Jan 2011
The comedy is a bit off compared to the manga, but I wouldn't say no to another season. Also that OP was killer.
Jan 19, 2022 5:02 AM

Dec 2013
Yamamoto ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I'm worried about her future lol.
I really enjoyed this series

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Mar 15, 2022 7:41 AM
Jun 2020
garyborken said:
Kougeru said:
....who the hell was hiding in the locker in the first year room LOL

New character in the manga. We will be seeing her if we ever got a season 2.
Hime right??? Also one more character... The Delinquent,Nora...
Oct 20, 2022 3:19 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Pretty much as good as I remember it. Not an 8/10, but a solid mid-7's of an anime.

I know it's hard to do (or is it really?), but I would've wish for a slightly more conclusive-feeling end to this series, since I'm 99.99% sure there will never be a season 2. But it's okay. The laughs they gave us along the way were worth it; it's just a shame this last episode was sort of one of the weaker ones imo. I think the first few episodes were the funniest, especially the one with PAR-SAH-LEEEEEE; episode 10 is up there as well.

Idk why I did this to myself. I know I did it to experience the laughs again, but I'm also ever-so-slightly getting some faint pangs of post-anime-depression again like I did the first time watching this. The feeling comes from getting attached to the characters, and knowing you'll never see them again in action. Perhaps I'll pick up the manga at some point.

7/10

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 20, 2023 4:13 AM

Aug 2021
i got stoned and binged the entire thing one night holy shit it was amazing never before have i binged entire 12 eps
Jul 31, 2023 1:59 AM
Nov 2021
This anime is so underrated also some eps or moments are so relatable for me as a highschooler girl HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHA
Sep 18, 2023 1:51 AM
May 2023
็พจใพใ—ใ„ใช๏ผŒใ“ใฎ้’ๆ˜ฅๆ„Ÿใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚
Oct 28, 2023 7:35 AM

Apr 2015
The smartest character is considered stupid by other characters...because agenda is more important than common sense. Very sad. I wont even go into other problematic shit but I definitely know which kind of audience will enjoy this.
Jan 22, 4:09 PM

Sep 2020
One of the best, if not THE best, JK comedies I have ever seen! I can admit not all jokes were a smash hit, but goddamu was it just plain hilarious and I loved every character. I only wished everyone in the class got exposed to see if their nicknames fit, even if it was just 1 scene out of the whole show.

10 aho girls /10
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

63 by Prupel1 »»
May 17, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2019

73 by Prupel1 »»
May 13, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

91 by Xyyton »»
May 8, 3:38 PM

» Will season 2 come out?

watchanimeshit - Sep 20, 2019

7 by Mike_ptbr »»
Mar 18, 9:02 PM

Poll: » Joshikousei no Mudazukai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2019

69 by elgatosaika »»
Feb 7, 3:31 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.