Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 22, 2015 2:04 AM

Mar 2015
testamentKAISER said:
DarklordVor said:

The feels... it feels like a truck just hit me... a very sad one sided love indeed.. T_T

What? Unfortunately for kitkatxz, this is what is going on at Hikki's mind at that time.

That is a good point, but it is the LN with Hachiman's point of view which made it special. I wonder what different occasion he's thinking about....

May 22, 2015 2:06 AM
Jan 2011
I don't remember high school being that dramatic but I do remember the superficial relationships.

Just goes to show you that Shizuka is the most compatible with Hachiman. Even if they have a 10 year age difference. Great conversation between Shizuka and Hachiman. And it was nice to see Yui,Yukinon and Hachiman drop the facade. If they didn't have that conversation then they would have ended up drifting apart. Now they just need to communicate more. Good episode especially the Shizuka/Hachiman scenes.
May 22, 2015 2:08 AM
Jan 2011
DarklordVor said:
testamentKAISER said:

What? Unfortunately for kitkatxz, this is what is going on at Hikki's mind at that time.

That is a good point, but it is the LN with Hachiman's point of view which made it special. I wonder what different occasion he's thinking about....

I don't know why they left that out. I should really start reading the light novels. Seems to be a lot that the anime is missing.
May 22, 2015 2:10 AM

Mar 2015
xsilicon9 said:
DarklordVor said:

I don't know why they left that out. I should really start reading the light novels. Seems to be a lot that the anime is missing.

Yes lots of stuffs are missing. Some scenes like Kawasaki's scenes were cut. I have not really invest myself into the LN, but I've noticed some big differences from these discussion posts. Like Hachiman's point of view in the entire LN and missing Saki's scenes. They also left it out because then Hachiman would narrate the whole anime. Which seems like a documentary and not an anime. Also Saki's scenes were cut probably for screen time.

May 22, 2015 2:12 AM

Jun 2014
xsilicon9 said:
DarklordVor said:

You definitely should read the Novels it'll be easier for you to understand what is going on and the reasons why the character's act the way they do.

DO remember that this is just an adaptation, even if this is doing a good job it still obviously cuts pivotal scenes/monologues to better understand the situations and motivations character has.
May 22, 2015 2:22 AM

Mar 2012
My spaghetti is ALL OVER THE PLACE MAN. I couldn't hold it! The impenetrable 8man finally breaks down, after months of trying to stand tall. I get it too, he knows that sharing a bond with someone else means selfishly fulfilling your own wishes as you fulfill their selfish ones as well. This ep also confirms what I suspected: that even if they say stuff, it doesn't always convey meaning and each of them wanted something but it wasn't clear what. At the end Yui finally making it clear that she hated the situation they were in. Damn, what an episode.
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
May 22, 2015 2:24 AM

May 2014
So a good episode in all enjoyed it and what do ya know Yukinos a bitch again #foreverbitch. Seriously running and waiting for them on the pedway like a certain someone during the concert. Anyways Yui was cute same with sensei if Yui doesn't get hachiman he should go for sensei lol.
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

May 22, 2015 2:31 AM

Jun 2014
Winterluffy said:
So a good episode in all enjoyed it and what do ya know Yukinos a bitch again #foreverbitch. Seriously running and waiting for them on the pedway like a certain someone during the concert. Anyways Yui was cute same with sensei if Yui doesn't get hachiman he should go for sensei lol.

Yukino's reaction was pretty normal IMO if i was in her shoes i'd GTFO of there too, isn't it creepy watching a guy who doesn't normally cry shed tears in a creepy way. Just look at how he cried, i'd be puking if i were her.
May 22, 2015 2:38 AM

Apr 2015
JusticeSoulTuna said:
At the end Yui finally making it clear that she hated the situation they were in. Damn, what an episode.

And this wasn't the first time she did this. Yui is just too good for the two of them.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
May 22, 2015 2:40 AM

Mar 2015
molassus said:
Winterluffy said:

Yukino's reaction was pretty normal IMO if i was in her shoes i'd GTFO of there too, isn't it creepy watching a guy who doesn't normally cry shed tears in a creepy way. Just look at how he cried, i'd be puking if i were her.

That's funny lol! If I were in Yukino's shoes, I would say "Who are you, and what you did to Hikigaya?" lol

May 22, 2015 2:41 AM

Mar 2015
kidlat020 said:
JusticeSoulTuna said:
At the end Yui finally making it clear that she hated the situation they were in. Damn, what an episode.

And this wasn't the first time she did this. Yui is just too good for the two of them.

Yeah Yui is far too good for them. She's the only one who cared about them, taking in Hachiman's and Yukino's suffering and keep on supporting them.

May 22, 2015 3:08 AM

Jul 2013
woah.... my feels...
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
May 22, 2015 3:17 AM

Aug 2012
WTF IS UP THIS SERIES?? The 1st season was a masterpiece, but this season is really confusing. Everyone seems to be butt-hurt about something. All the characters are sad and unnecessarily depressed. It feels like a teenage girl going through her period, sat down and wrote the plot for this season. Can anyone for the love of shit tell me what the hell is going on? What is everyone acting so depressed about? Thanks.
DeademonMay 22, 2015 3:20 AM
May 22, 2015 3:22 AM

May 2010
I am going to summarize this episode.

Yui: I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!!
Yukino: I AM NOT EMO!!!
HACHI: I SCREWED UP!!!
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
May 22, 2015 3:24 AM

Aug 2012
Confucius said:

Bahahahahah XD
May 22, 2015 3:24 AM

Jul 2014
Deademon said:
WTF IS UP THIS SERIES?? The 1st season was a masterpiece, but this season is really confusing. Everyone seems to be butt-hurt about something. All the characters are sad and unnecessarily depressed. It feels like a teenage girl going through her period, sat down and wrote the plot for this season. Can anyone for the love of shit tell me what the hell is going on? Why is everyone acting so depressed about? Thanks.

Because they be like ''WHY YOU NO UNDERSTAND BEST GIRL?'' ''YUI FAGS PLS STOP''
Characters just too overly dramatic and our MC too self conscious and dramatic
For plot to continue.
molassus said:
Winterluffy said:

Woah there bro... wait that actually makes sense lol.
kidlat020 said:
JusticeSoulTuna said:

Someone gets it. Hope Yui would just leave those 2 idiots.
May 22, 2015 3:26 AM

Feb 2010
Yukino ship sinking
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

May 22, 2015 3:28 AM

May 2010
Okay for a more serious comment, I loved the small quarrel between Yui and Yukino when she attacked Yui for "playing dirty". The other conversations were too abstract...holy crap.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
May 22, 2015 3:29 AM
Aug 2012
SansrivaaL said:

You're right...........the third wheel with one sided crash needs to leave the Perfect Couple alone.

inb4 Yukinofags and other typical insults to the character.
Dragon_Slayer_XMay 22, 2015 3:33 AM

May 22, 2015 3:31 AM

Jun 2014
finally a good episode
:3
May 22, 2015 3:32 AM

Jun 2014
Cashdax said:
Yukino ship sinking

It's just about to set sail actually.
May 22, 2015 3:34 AM

May 2015
Confucius said:

okay now I get it

May 22, 2015 3:37 AM

Jul 2014
molassus said:
Cashdax said:
Yukino ship sinking

Let's wait for chapter 8 of Volume 9 getting properly animated.

May 22, 2015 3:39 AM

Feb 2010
Seiryuu2 said:
molassus said:

Yesss pleaseeee
Thanks for the hope btw

I was defecting to Iroha ship, also I don't read the LN so please no more spoilers haha
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

May 22, 2015 3:41 AM

Mar 2015
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
SansrivaaL said:

You're right...........the third wheel with one sided crash needs to leave the Perfect Couple alone.

Nah... Without Yui, Hachiman and Yukino will never be a perfect couple. Why? Without Yui, Hachiman wouldn't be going after Yukino who just runaway like that. In a sense, without Yui in the club, Hachiman and Yukino's relationship is as good as over.

May 22, 2015 3:43 AM

Apr 2014
Sensei best girl <3

May 22, 2015 3:43 AM

Jul 2014
DarklordVor said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Nah... Without Yui, Hachiman and Yukino will never be a perfect couple. Why? Without Yui, Hachiman wouldn't be going after Yukino who just runaway like that. In a sense, without Yui in the club, Hachiman and Yukino's relationship is as good as over.
They wouldnt even last till this part if Yui wasnt around, season 1 would have ended with Hiki reseting his relationship with Yukino basically becoming strangers.
May 22, 2015 3:47 AM

Mar 2015
SansrivaaL said:
DarklordVor said:

They wouldnt even last till this part if Yui wasnt around, season 1 would have ended with Hiki reseting his relationship with Yukino basically becoming strangers.

Yeah Hachiman would probably never have friends because Yui is not around and Yukino will keep on using her shell. To me Yui is a character that makes other characters develop, even though she herself is a very simple and underdeveloped character.

May 22, 2015 3:49 AM

Jul 2014
DarklordVor said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

I think you're pretty much wrong here.
Hachiman almost always has something positive to say about Yukino in his monologues in the novel. If he's not in love, then at least he's in awe of her and all she represents. Even his descriptions of her every time he sees her are almost in verse. I think the fact that those are descriptions/monologues missing, make anime watchers just less positive towards her, and only judge her actions, without stepping back an trying to imagine what she's thinking. and We need to blame the show producer of not presenting these descriptions/monologues over Yukinon, they didn't do a good job when it came to adapting Yukino.

Cashdax said:
Seiryuu2 said:

Yesss pleaseeee
Thanks for the hope btw

I was defecting to Iroha ship, also I don't read the LN so please no more spoilers haha

Let's hope they don't butcher many scenes that happened on chapter 8 </3

May 22, 2015 3:56 AM

Mar 2015
Seiryuu2 said:
DarklordVor said:

Hachiman almost always has something positive to say about Yukino in his monologues in the novel. If he's not in love, then at least he's in awe of her and all she represents. Even his descriptions of her every time he sees her are almost in verse. I think the fact that those are descriptions/monologues missing, make anime watchers just less positive towards her, and only judge her actions, without stepping back an trying to imagine what she's thinking. and We need to blame the show producer of not presenting these descriptions/monologues over Yukinon, they didn't do a good job when it came to adapting Yukino.

Wouldn't those compliments that Hachiman give will make Yukino even annoyed? Even with Yui around and Hachiman's mute in the club, Yukino still thinks her friendship is superficial. With Hachiman keeps on complimenting her, Yukino will soon realize that Hachiman is just like other guys. If they keep on doing those awkward sit down every time they met, they probably would not want to see each other again. At least to me, if I find it awkward to talk with someone, i wouldn't go to their place and keep on coming because it's just too awkward with silence.

May 22, 2015 3:58 AM

Jun 2014
Seiryuu2 said:
DarklordVor said:

Cashdax said:
Yesss pleaseeee
Thanks for the hope btw

Well it's a Novel Adaptation, The novel is made up most of 8man's monologues which won't be able to fit in the series, considering the limit of the episodes.
We never really have any 10/10 adaptations.

Chapter 8 is pretty important for Yukino's character. And the studio is doing a good job adapting the Novel
May 22, 2015 4:00 AM
Aug 2012
DarklordVor said:
SansrivaaL said:

Yeah Hachiman would probably never have friends because Yui is not around and Yukino will keep on using her shell. To me Yui is a character that makes other characters develop, even though she herself is a very simple and underdeveloped character.

Heh so who was the one mending the relationship with Yui before when Hachiman pressed the reset button.........it wasn't Hikki or Yui who took the steps but a certain someone. Without Yui their relationship may have bloomed in the different way for all we know........you have your speculation, i have mine.

Seriously i like Yui but her cults need to turn down fanboyism a little.

Also this.......

Seiryuu2 said:

Seiryuu2 said:

Well the adapted the core scenes well so i don't think they will mess up. They also took care to adapt volume 9 in 5 episodes.

May 22, 2015 4:01 AM

Apr 2013
Holy fucking shit! What an awesome episode. The path to a genuine relationship between the 3 begins now.

Hachiman opened himself up, Yui opened herself up, and Yukino's beginning to do the same thing. Fucking awesome shit. Yahari series is turning out to be one of my all fav SOL shows.

Also, I'm a "Yui best girl" kind of guy but at some point you have to admit it. If there's going to be any sort of romance in this show, it's going to be between Yukino and hachiman.
May 22, 2015 4:02 AM

Mar 2012
appu1232 said:
Not gonna lie, I was preparing myself for the climax there where 8man was on the verge of tears but then I started laughing looking at how they animated his eyes.
Haha

I somehow noticed that weird drop of animation quality in each episode, that, or the expression was too weird on someone like Hachiman.

I also felt this ep was a bit forced in a way... I dont really know
skwok-ravenMay 22, 2015 4:08 AM

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
May 22, 2015 4:06 AM

Sep 2012
Wow, really powerful episode.
Oh god who are you people?
May 22, 2015 4:10 AM

Sep 2014
Finally the BEST GIRL Shizuka get's some screentime. What hachiman said, though, killed most of hope I still had for her winning. That's too bad. She's so much better than any other oregairu character it's ridiculous. And to think I used to like Yukino...

As for the episode itself, more drama again, but at least it ended on a positive note, and I hope the next episode will be a happy one. This season wasn't very pleasant so far, I must admit.
May 22, 2015 4:10 AM

Sep 2013
You're digging your own grave, Yuigahama... I kinda feel bad for you now. But you really are a great character :)

And finally! This chapter was adapted :D Now, the drama is over. Can't wait for those many Yukinoshita x Hikki's sweet moments coming!!! :D :D
May 22, 2015 4:15 AM
May 2015
Best episode of the series up till now and also the most confusing one. I got these questions for anyone who has taken a deeper look in the series, especially the LN-readers, no spoilers please though:

-First and foremost, what did Yukino mean by Yui not playing fair?
-Hachiman said something among the lines that up till then he had been helping people just so that he could study them. However, no person without a true desire to help others would have gone to the lengths he has in plenty of occasions up till now, so how true is this statement anyway?
-Why did Yukino actually run away? (if it will be later in the series explained just say so and refrain from spoiling)
-Also, why did she initially refuse to help him? It seems that something was going on bellow the surface during the whole thing since she owes him multiple times that by the end of the day.
-I heard some people bringing up the fact that the anime-only people will have a harder time understanding Yukino. Could it be because the new animation studio slightly changed her character besides her appearance, cause that seems to be the case for me. Besides that, what info do we get from the novel up till this point that the anime didnt include?
May 22, 2015 4:19 AM

Jul 2014
molassus said:
Seiryuu2 said:

Well it's a Novel Adaptation, The novel is made up most of 8man's monologues which won't be able to fit in the series, considering the limit of the episodes.
We never really have any 10/10 adaptations.

Chapter 8 is pretty important for Yukino's character. And the studio is doing a good job adapting the Novel

You..
You my friend nailed it off, and Indeed. This is a novel adaption and We can't disagree the fact that some material will be butchered considering the limit of the episodes, that's why there would be some looses happening.

And yes, Chapter 8 is pretty important and is as heavy as chapter 6 which just ended on the recent episode, but seeing the Studio is doing great adapting the Novel. We can expect a good delivery coming up for chapter 8.

DarklordVor said:

Wouldn't those compliments that Hachiman give will make Yukino even annoyed? Even with Yui around and Hachiman's mute in the club, Yukino still thinks her friendship is superficial. With Hachiman keeps on complimenting her, Yukino will soon realize that Hachiman is just like other guys. If they keep on doing those awkward sit down every time they met, they probably would not want to see each other again. At least to me, if I find it awkward to talk with someone, i wouldn't go to their place and keep on coming because it's just too awkward with silence.

While i wrote Monologue, didn't i ? Do you know exactly what that is ?
After some stuffs happened regarding the Student Council Election, The situation or rather should i say Atmosphere in Volunteer Club never be the same anymore. Thus made Hachiman worries and always searching for the mistakes he made by all his choices. Why did he stop Either of Yui or Yukinon to be the elected, what was the reason of that ? He unconsciously kept denying within himself that he genuinely cares about them. He doesn't want to lose his friendship circles.

This applies to Yukinon and Yuigahama as well, They both surely want something Genuine on their circles but they do not know how to do so, how to make it happen. They don't know any ways to do it,that's why they were in such Vague situation making their friendship in a stalemate postion. Yui is aware of this situation and that's why she always be the one who leads the talking in that silence and awkward moment, but actually doesn't know how to fix the situations they are in. Still, that doesn't make Yui is better than Yukinon. I prefer to say they are in same boat
SanzenMay 22, 2015 4:46 AM

May 22, 2015 4:27 AM

Mar 2015
TheBuddahman said:
Best episode of the series up till now and also the most confusing one. I got these questions for anyone who has taken a deeper look in the series, especially the LN-readers, no spoilers please though:

-Hachiman said something among the lines that up till then he had been helping people just so that he could study them. However, no person without a true desire to help others would have gone to the lengths he has in plenty of occasions up till now, so how true is this statement anyway?
-Why did Yukino actually run away? (if it will be later in the series explained just say so and refrain from spoiling)
-Also, why did she initially refuse to help him? It seems that something was going on bellow the surface during the whole thing since she owes him multiple times that by the end of the day.
-I heard some people bringing up the fact that the anime-only people will have a harder time understanding Yukino. Could it be because the new animation studio slightly changed her character besides her appearance, cause that seems to be the case for me. Besides that, what info do we get from the novel up till this point that the anime didnt include?

-Probably because Yui destroyed Yukino's cold shell and made Yukino broke down to tears. I think Yukino was trying to keep her cool until Yui broke her out of it without giving up with her cries that made Yukino cried too. Which is why Yui is not playing fair.

- I think Hachiman just wants to be recognized or have friends. A loner would do that much length to be recognized by others, either it is bad or good like Naruto.

-I don't read the LN, but as an anime viewer, I think it's because she was almost in the verge of tears from Hachiman's genuine wants and her facade almost broke and she don't want anyone to see her crying. Which again explains why Yui is not playing fair.

- She probably refused him because she was kind of annoyed with Hachiman doing things on his own without the consent of the others. Moreover, Yukino is mad because she wanted to be the president, but Hachiman's action on promoting Iroha and in the end made him into trouble.

- It's because of the LN is based on Hachiman's point of view. We all know that Hachiman is an observer, probably better than us, anime viewers. So he described all the details missing like Yui or Yukino's actions that can hint the LN readers as some kind of strong gesture. Also some of the scenes like Kawasaki's scenes were omitted.

May 22, 2015 4:39 AM

Apr 2013
Excellent episode. I have nothing to add.
May 22, 2015 4:39 AM

Apr 2010
So it seems like things got resolved but how well they where resolved is something that has to wait till the next episode i guess.

And the teacher was driving in Aston Martin from the looks of, they made on mistake tho.
And Aston Martin is a British car so the steering wheel should be on the same side as the of Japanese cars where wasn't the case.
But it could have been a car for export.
May 22, 2015 4:40 AM

Jul 2014
Best episode yet. Hikigayas conversation with the teacher was pretty interesting, especially his monologue about how we would have fallen for her if he was born 10 years earlier. Good way to capitalise on the visible chemistry between the two at times during this series.

It all went down in the clubroom though. Never thought I'd see Hikigaya of all people cry, though I really do sympathise with his desire to understand others. It also seems like this episode is going to spark major changes, particularly in Hikigaya's mindset and probably even more so with Yukino.

In any case, it will be interesting to see what happens next.
May 22, 2015 4:46 AM

Apr 2015
TheBuddahman said:

- The tears, man. that's what she meant by not playing fair.
- I suppose this is what SNAFU is all about. why is 8man helping them to the point of self-suicide? The author still refuses to touch this. Well, I see myself a lot as 8man so I do get where he's coming from.
- She's just confused. Nothing really special.
- Because she's pissed at him. Be it she actually wanted to be SC president, or she hates 8man's methods, or he doesn't mind those around him, who knows?
- I myself don't think am missing much (except blatant cut-off content like Saki's screentime). If it helps, try reading their facial expressions as well. I know it might be hard considering you have to read the subs, but it really helps.

But more importantly, how in the world did Shizuka managed to buy an Aston Martin?
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
May 22, 2015 4:50 AM

Sep 2013
do you think the anime will cover volume 10 too? i mean all the chapters, i kinda want to see yukinoshitax hayama thing in the anime too :3
May 22, 2015 4:56 AM

Jan 2013
i cri evr tim
May 22, 2015 4:57 AM

Jun 2014
BiriBiri21 said:
do you think the anime will cover volume 10 too? i mean all the chapters, i kinda want to see yukinoshitax hayama thing in the anime too :3

Vol.9 ends with a good closure. They won't have any time adapting Vol.10 unless they rush the hell out of it.

They didn't really have any interactions AFAIK the Yukinox8man scene was bretty gud though.
May 22, 2015 5:06 AM

Jan 2014
episode 5/5

drama on this episode 5/5

8man's priceless expression on his face when he's about to cry 5/5:
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 22, 2015 5:09 AM
May 2015
molassus said:
BiriBiri21 said:

Vol.9 ends with a good closure. They won't have any time adapting Vol.10 unless they rush the hell out of it.

They didn't really have any interactions AFAIK the Yukinox8man scene was bretty gud though.

Thing is that we will miss plenty of scenes of character interactions after things with their relationships have settled down, which will be a shame kinda. Is there any place i can read/download for free the light novels?
May 22, 2015 5:11 AM

Oct 2013
Adm2008 said:
So could someone explain to me the conversation between Hachiman, Yui and Yukino?, i mean, i understand what Hachiman is trying to do, but what i don't understand is the reaction of Yukino at all, also i don't understand the little argument of both girls, when Yukino something like "you have fallen low" (sorry if its not correct since im watching this from Jap>Eng>Esp so maybe has a mistake), and the final reaction of Yukino.

well, I don't get it either. didn't feel like this season was better than the previous one.
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1002 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

556 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

421 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 9:12 PM

» Help me understand the whole drama ( 1 2 )

GuidSMR - Apr 4, 2023

65 by NaughtySempai »»
Feb 26, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2015

374 by Quirky_Capybara »»
Feb 8, 11:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.