Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 23, 2014 8:34 AM

Jul 2014
Let's just end. :І
Dec 23, 2014 9:06 AM
Nov 2014
This episode was -no doubt- breathtaking, many things happened that I don't know where to start
the Bahamut is finally awaken, I don't think they'll get out of this without any loss
why people complain about Micheal kiss ? I think he had no choice after Jeanne chopped off his arm, it's already hard to forcly feed some one, so how about someone that is going berserk ?
Lavelly treason wasn't that surprising , actually I think Lavelly is Martinet himself, as for someone who can change people into demon, doing the opposite to change his look wouldn't be so difficult
Lol at Kaiser, just how much luck this guy has to survive 3 deadly falls ?
While world facing destruction, Gabriel still in heaven and Lucifer is reading books. What are these people waiting for ?
I really miss old Favaro, didn't like the demonic one much. I want to see that shitty rogue Favaro for the last time before the show ends
Seeing next Monday will be the last one for RoB make me feel really sad, I don't expect any second season,even if they make a one, it won't be as great as the show is right now
So my only hope is to have an epic episode with an epic satisfying conclusion
Saryah-90Dec 23, 2014 9:15 AM
Dec 23, 2014 11:25 AM

Mar 2014
Ah just when it gets to the good part, oh well next week things will get more hype !!

Dec 23, 2014 1:01 PM

Jul 2014
Cliffhanger of the year, definitely.

Wonder, why Kaisar was so fast to shoot Favaro in the vital spot...
Started to like Azazel. His flying animations are good too.
The scene between Jeanne and Michael was very touching.
Dec 23, 2014 1:14 PM

Apr 2013

Bahamut has finally awoken and he looks pissed. It's time for the shit to hit the fan. Another epic episode with great set pieces and plenty of action. I feel sorry for Jeanne but I have to admit that she looks good even when she's crying. The finale is going to be epic. Fava gonna do some work fo sho.
Dec 23, 2014 1:34 PM

Jan 2011
im kinda worried about how the final battle against bahamut is gonna look
silversaintDec 23, 2014 1:53 PM
Dec 23, 2014 1:37 PM

Mar 2014
This episode sealed this anime's place as my favorite of 2014. Still surprised that Favaro is dead
Dec 23, 2014 1:40 PM

Dec 2013
sullynathan said:
This episode sealed this anime's place as my favorite of 2014. Still surprised that Favaro is dead

Is he dead tho?
Dec 23, 2014 2:09 PM

Jan 2014
silversaint said:

Favaro calls out to Amira inside of Bahamut and she wakes up/takes control or something.

or

everyone dies like in End of Evangelion

or

Favaro cuts Amira out of Bahamut with the claw

or

Favaro and Kaiser somehow become new 'god keys' and seal Bahamut again.
Dec 23, 2014 3:25 PM

Jul 2011
Rita confirmed as best girl.
Lel at Kaisar luck.
Dec 23, 2014 3:31 PM

Sep 2011
sullynathan said:
kaiser probably put the antidote onto the gun.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 23, 2014 5:35 PM

Apr 2013
I didn't think I would ever see anyone use a bloated duck as a steed in a fantasy adventure. Until now.

Amazing.
Powerful eyebrows.
Dec 23, 2014 7:34 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
migohunter said:
I didn't think I would ever see anyone use a bloated duck as a steed in a fantasy adventure. Until now.

Amazing.

Ha ha. So true. This show does some ridiculous stuff, but it just manages to get away with it-
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 23, 2014 8:00 PM

Jul 2013
I think Kaisar's new hobby is gonna be falling out of the sky he did it around 4 times this episode
No one knows what the future holds. That’s why its potential is infinite.

- Okabe Rintarou
Dec 24, 2014 1:44 AM

Oct 2013
Smudy said:
- Beelzebub vs. Azazel - i can see Lucifer coming in helping Azazel

I want to see this!!
Dec 24, 2014 2:04 AM

Sep 2014
Fucking fantastic episode. Everything from the fights to the ending were great. Not really sure if Favaro is still dead or not though. And Bahamut coming back was obvious. Overall, best episode yet. Hopefully the Anime will end on a good note.
Dec 24, 2014 2:21 AM

Jun 2013
JizzyHitler said:
sullynathan said:

Yeah, let's put the antidote on the arrow so that Favaro turns back into a human with an arrow through his chest.
Dec 24, 2014 4:51 AM

Dec 2012
ex_necross said:
JizzyHitler said:

Yeah, let's put the antidote on the arrow so that Favaro turns back into a human with an arrow through his chest.

Let's just be grateful Kaisar did not try the mouth to mouth method like Michael.
I like anime.
Dec 24, 2014 8:34 AM

Aug 2014
Pat_To_Do-List said:
So many plot conveniences here & there. This is just ridiculous. No one noticed this? The last few episodes really felt like the writer were writing in a hurry & did not care about the writing quality whatsoever. Well, this is the next Chaika, I guess.

Rita magically creating an antidote in order to transform the former humans back is one of them. The gods relaxing in the heavens without trying to stop Beelzebub is another. What are the other plot conveniences?
Dec 24, 2014 1:01 PM

Sep 2014
Wow, the intensity was an all-time high in this episode. It's the best one yet. I cannot wait to see how this goes down in the finale. I'm curious to see how Lucifer gets involved in this now.

Also, someone give Kaiser a hug. Dude falls three times and somehow survives.

[/center]
Dec 24, 2014 3:48 PM

Mar 2010
Dictator said:
Why are the gods so weak? ._.

They aren't weak just unlucky. The whole point of sending Jeanne there in the first place was because she could win them against moment the moment they were too preoccupied. She didn't beat them contest of strength of any sort, she just had sword that kill any god or demon.

No0nePB said:
Pat_To_Do-List said:
So many plot conveniences here & there. This is just ridiculous. No one noticed this? The last few episodes really felt like the writer were writing in a hurry & did not care about the writing quality whatsoever. Well, this is the next Chaika, I guess.

Rita magically creating an antidote in order to transform the former humans back is one of them. The gods relaxing in the heavens without trying to stop Beelzebub is another. What are the other plot conveniences?

Those aren't plot conveniences.

Rita is a known master of herbs and potions further she was able recognize all the ingredients that Maritnet was using, so of of course she be able to make counter. She was working on it for like 2 episodes. Nobody not even Lucifer knew what Beelzebub was up to so do expect the god to?
Iron_MawDec 24, 2014 3:54 PM
Dec 24, 2014 6:48 PM

Dec 2012
No0nePB said:

1. Kaisar always saved every time(4 times if I am not mistaken) he fell.

2. Michael somehow caught the antidote when Rita failed to throw it into Jeanne mouth.
I like anime.
Dec 24, 2014 6:59 PM

Apr 2014
Pat_To_Do-List said:
No0nePB said:

2. Michael somehow caught the antidote when Rita failed to throw it into Jeanne mouth.

I don't know but that makes you look like you're nitpicking especially the Kaisar one. And I still don't understand how you'd consider the second one plot convenience. I mean they were falling so Michael might have noticed what Rita was trying to do.
Dec 24, 2014 7:02 PM

Sep 2011
Pat_To_Do-List said:
No0nePB said:

Plot convenience does not mean every single time everything doesnt go wrong horribly. If your looking for flaws you will find them, even if they dont really exsist.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 24, 2014 7:14 PM

Dec 2012
Z4k said:
I don't know but that makes you look like you're nitpicking especially the Kaisar one. And I still don't understand how you'd consider the second one plot convenience. I mean they were falling so Michael might have noticed what Rita was trying to do.

So what would you call it then? Well written set piece?

So he somehow conveniently knew what was happening & easily caught the tiny antidote is not considered as plot convenience? That's exactly what plot convenience is.

JizzyHitler said:
Plot convenience does not mean every single time everything doesnt go wrong horribly.

I know.
I like anime.
Dec 24, 2014 7:19 PM

Sep 2013
OMG this episode was insane, i'm so hyped for the last episode, i hope FFFFAAAAVVVEEERRRROOOO isn't dead.
Dec 25, 2014 7:08 AM

Jan 2010
Damn EPIC climate! It just super duper awesomeee!!!!

Dec 25, 2014 7:16 AM
Jul 2018
oh finally final episode! I can't wait to see how they will defeat Bahamut.
Dec 25, 2014 9:42 AM
Nov 2014
Pat_To_Do-List said:
No0nePB said:

They did that to make the scene more intense, and to make Michael kiss Jeanne somehow
As for Kaiser, hmmm. I think he's just lucky lol
Saryah-90Dec 25, 2014 10:11 AM
Dec 25, 2014 9:51 AM
Nov 2014
Is SnB going on a break next week because of the new year like the other animes ?
Dec 25, 2014 4:24 PM

Dec 2012
Saryah-90 said:
They did that to make the scene more intense, and to make Michael kiss Jeanne somehow
As for Kaiser, hmmm. I think he's just lucky lol

Exactly. Those are plot conveniences. And I am expecting more of those in the final episode.
I like anime.
Dec 25, 2014 4:33 PM

Oct 2011
Favaro will save Amra with that tooth.
Dec 25, 2014 4:37 PM

Jan 2011
Digitalcommunist said:
silversaint said:

Favaro calls out to Amira inside of Bahamut and she wakes up/takes control or something.

or

everyone dies like in End of Evangelion

or

Favaro cuts Amira out of Bahamut with the claw

or

Favaro and Kaiser somehow become new 'god keys' and seal Bahamut again.

i was talking about the cg animation for Bahamut boss fight, the previous dragon didnt look good at all
Dec 25, 2014 9:51 PM

Dec 2012
A dynamic episode. I think Kaisar cleansed Favaro with the arrow.
All is set up for the finale, I'm looking forward to watch that !
Dec 27, 2014 8:31 AM

Mar 2013
Really good episode; I don't think Favaro died, but the arrow cured the demon. Also that scene with Jeanne and Michael was awesome.
Bahamut lives!
Dec 27, 2014 10:21 AM

Jul 2009
Rita is the best girl ever! She is amazing.
I confess I was actually thinking it was cool that Jeanne was killing angels, after all, they could have saved her but they didn't, at least in the end Michael saved her.
I knew Lavalley was evil!!! Poor Kaisar, he felt so many times lol
Dec 27, 2014 10:37 PM

Mar 2014
Four falls for Kaiser in one episode xD

Did that that duck just turn into a balloon?

End art was awesome.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Dec 28, 2014 8:38 AM

May 2008
Barion-Zara said:
since Michael still used the pill to return Jeanne back with Dat YURI KISS :3

O...K... sorry to disappoint, but Michael was pretty obviously (at least to me) a male character? :U
Dec 28, 2014 11:49 PM
Aug 2011
Michael too bishie~

but oh god, the inflated duck was the best thing ever

Kondo-Isao said:
Oh god, Favoro has little afro horns.

lol I loved them
Dec 31, 2014 10:29 PM

Jan 2013
Michael and Jeane....that was so romantic. Best moment of the episode

Free falling in love~

Jan 1, 2015 4:56 AM

Nov 2011
Episode beautiful, well seasoned with twists pretty good, the best is to end, really unexpected.
Plot advancing well and that still has much to reveal, are curious.
Drawings and animations always of good quality, beautiful OST.
We wanted a TV series of at least twenty-four episodes.
Jan 3, 2015 5:28 AM

Jun 2013
THIS EPISODE WAS VERY INTENSE. ARGHHH.....
Jan 4, 2015 8:38 AM

Jan 2011
they think we will believe Favaro is dead haha

so Bahamut got one episode to show his power and at the same time will be defeated or sealed again...
Jan 5, 2015 12:46 AM

Jan 2013
A bit crazy and chaotic. Good episode though.
Jan 6, 2015 8:51 PM

May 2013
Man the gods were useless! They all died? Come on.. you're fricken gods atleast do something lol.

Contemplating on my rating now...
*insert cringey anime reference here*
Jan 11, 2015 10:37 AM

May 2012
Nice development, let's see what the last episode will offer us!
Jan 21, 2015 6:04 AM

Jan 2015
Seriously Kaisar fall down thrice this is not a coincidence but a Awesome bad luck
Feb 4, 2015 4:32 PM

Jun 2014
I thought the point in favaro voluntarily turning into a demon was so that he could kill amira to prevent awakening bahamut...
Feb 5, 2015 11:48 AM

Apr 2013
This anime/episode, hilarious while still being dramatic and action-packed. WHY IS HAMSA SO GUD

Shingeki no Bahamut: Exodus y/y?
Feb 21, 2015 8:56 AM

Oct 2012
WTF? What a weird episode... the end was bad and the execution failed again. It's shame because they could make it a lot better if they tried.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HelghastKillzone - Dec 29, 2014

393 by butaniumbc »»
May 29, 8:41 AM

» About the game

sandwich-boy - Dec 27, 2023

3 by Animaticide »»
Dec 27, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2014

152 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 10:18 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2014

121 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 9:53 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2014

132 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 25, 2023 5:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.