Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 28, 2007 10:14 AM

Aug 2007
Why do you support Ichigo x Rukia and not Ichigo x Orihime?

I think Rukia is the only one who can give Ichigo what he needs: a challenge. XD It would be boring if Orihime gets him, because she would just walk after him and nod to everything he says with her annoying "Kurosaki-kun".
Ichigo and Rukia have much more in common than Ichigo an Inoue. They just have the similar hair color. But Rukia is just as stubborn and short-tempered as Ichigo is. And she is strong enough to fight for her friends. She has her own will and does what she thinks is the right thing to do (she went to Hueco Mundo without permission).

But the most important thing: If you don't see that they are in love you are blind. XD I think bleach contains plenty of IchixRuki-moments. It's not as obvious as in a shojo-manga, but they are exist.

And I think Tite Kubo is on our side. Remember: After Grimmjows first attack when Inoue healed Rukia, Ichigo had such a caring look it made me meld away. | Inoues kiss failed and is was horrible how Kubo showed Ichigos nose the whole time. | Ichigo went to Soul Society just to rescue Rukia, but when he went to Hueco Mundo he did it not only because of Inoue but also because he desperately wanted to fight Grimmjow again. | When he was standing right befor Inoues room (and Ulquiorra) and he noticed that Rukias reitsu was fading away he totally forgot about Inoue in the room right bevor his nose and wanted to rescue Rukia.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 29, 2007 12:43 PM

Jul 2007
Orihime is so boring... "omgosh i just can't do anything to help I'm ever so useless" (or something to that effect) , yes Orihime you are useless. I don't think you've left any points for anyone else to cover!

Ugh I saw a comment about Ichigo and Orihime's hair being the same color and they are therefore meant to be together... WTF? DENIED!

I get really annoyed about this topic (thats why I made this club...) sometimes I have to ring my friend just to rant about it (it's kind of sad really...).
Oct 29, 2007 2:08 PM

Aug 2007
Kiku-ame said:
Orihime is so boring... "omgosh i just can't do anything to help I'm ever so useless" (or something to that effect) , yes Orihime you are useless. I don't think you've left any points for anyone else to cover!

All she can do is crying and saying "Kurosaki-kun". It gets on my nerves! I want to puke everytime I see her in the manga/anime. Up until now I never got so annoyed by a fictional character.

Kiku-ame said:

Ugh I saw a comment about Ichigo and Orihime's hair being the same color and they are therefore meant to be together... WTF? DENIED!

This is just the lowest argument they can think of when they go out of ideas. It's the same as: "Orihime loves Ichigo for such a long time know, she deserves to get him." <- what? O___o Tell this the other girl who's in love with your crush much longer than you are...

Kiku-ame said:

I get really annoyed about this topic (thats why I made this club...) sometimes I have to ring my friend just to rant about it (it's kind of sad really...).

All Bleach-Fans I know (except of one) are IchixHime-suppoerters. And no matter what I tell them, they just say: "No. That's not true. | That's no IchixRuki-moment. | Maybe, but NOW there are only IchixHime-indications in the manga. | and so on..." It really doesen't matter if you are right: they just don't listen.
Oct 30, 2007 4:40 PM

Oct 2007
I don't really hate Orihime as most IchixRuki fans do, but I honestly think that any relationship between Orihime and Ichigo wouldn't be a fair one to either of them. Ichigo always seems to treat Orihime with more... gentleness? than he does with Rukia, like he's afraid of hurting her. And Orihime has Ichigo up on this pedestal of worship, like he's something she can never touch.

Rukia, on the other hand, is someone Ichigo can have an equal relationship with. He still wants to protect her, but Rukia can kick him in the ass and let him know that she is capable of taking care of herself. She also knows when to let him know that he is being a macho egoist, and forces him to realize that he needs to be a bit more humble. But she also knows when he really needs a pick-me-up, like when he was having trouble with his 'inner-hollow', and she forced him to realize that it really wasn't all that bad.

With the astronomical jumps Ichigo is making in terms of power, it is going to be a very long time for anyone else to catch up to him. Rukia knows this and has accepted it, and likes (or loves) him just the same. Orihime, again, seems to put him up on this pedestal where she strives to go to, but already knows that she can never make it. (Gah. Come on, girl, if you like someone, don't just sit around and wait for something to happen! Chase after him, dammit! <--another reason why I'm not too fond of Orihime)

I also think that Ichigo is more likely to survive being his 'hollow-self' if he has something to ground him. Rukia can do that, no questions asked. Orihime, I don't think she could. She has shown a bit of character growth, but for being a girl, she isn't maturing very fast.

Of course, I love all the IchixRuki moments all over the anime. <3 It's just so adorable. And I like that Rukia has acknowledged that Ichigo is NOT a replacement for Kaien. That he is someone entirely different. That's the only really problem I had with IchixRuki... that Rukia thought she had found someone that wasn't married to step in for Kaien...

Meh. And I agree that most IchixHime supporters are like rabid fans. has a secret fetish for GrimmjowxOrhime

Nov 3, 2007 3:59 PM

Aug 2007
Anaraine said:

Rukia, on the other hand, is someone Ichigo can have an equal relationship with. He still wants to protect her, but Rukia can kick him in the ass and let him know that she is capable of taking care of herself. She also knows when to let him know that he is being a macho egoist, and forces him to realize that he needs to be a bit more humble. But she also knows when he really needs a pick-me-up, like when he was having trouble with his 'inner-hollow', and she forced him to realize that it really wasn't all that bad.

With the astronomical jumps Ichigo is making in terms of power, it is going to be a very long time for anyone else to catch up to him. Rukia knows this and has accepted it, and likes (or loves) him just the same. Orihime, again, seems to put him up on this pedestal where she strives to go to, but already knows that she can never make it. (Gah. Come on, girl, if you like someone, don't just sit around and wait for something to happen! Chase after him, dammit! <--another reason why I'm not too fond of Orihime)

I think that's an important point. And you put it in better words than I did, when I said that the relationship would be "boring". You're totally right, Ichigo and Rukia can have an equal relationship but that also contains that Ichigo and Orihime are not on the same level. Well, I have the feeling that Orihime has noticed the distance between herself and Ichigo (remember: after the Grimmjows first attack, when she was healing Rukia and noticed Ichigos caring gaze at Rukia) , but she just doesen't do anything! It's something like a race: She's falling behind and gets depressed about it but does not try to counterattack. It's like her being frightend of doing something wrong, so she waits for him so make the fist move.
I think they would be really great best-friends, because they are caring for eath other

Of course, I love all the IchixRuki moments all over the anime. <3 It's just so adorable. And I like that Rukia has acknowledged that Ichigo is NOT a replacement for Kaien. That he is someone entirely different. That's the only really problem I had with IchixRuki... that Rukia thought she had found someone that wasn't married to step in for Kaien...

The whole Kaien-case was something I had a problem with too, and I think it's still one of the main points the IchixHime-supporters throw at you to support their pairing. But if you read the newest chapters, than you just have to admit that she does not just want to replace Kaien. (When she fought the two-face guy)

A few days ago someone complained about Rukia.
He said that she can't do anything on her own and just have to get rescued all the time. But isn't it Inoue who is questioning every step she takes? Who just waits for her hero in shining armor? Who can't just do anything out of nothing just because she feels like doing it (the almost-kiss)? Who just waits and hopes that everything will be fine?
Rukia stands up and fights for what she believes in until she can't move a single muscle anymore and even until death. She does what she thinks is the right thing to do, although it's against the orders from Soul Society or will hurt her friends. She knows what she has done in the past but she tries handle new situations.
I think she maches Ichigo better, partly because of these attitudes. They have some really important similarities and maybe that's why they can understand each other quite good.

okay. Last word. Has anyone seen the newset chapter? There was a picture at the very beginning that stands out. I'll add it to the club-pictures, because I think it's about IchixRuki and IshixHime. An IchixHime-fan said that it's just 4 people talking through moblie phones. I don't think so.
kennikittyNov 3, 2007 5:43 PM
Jan 1, 2008 6:34 AM
Dec 2007
i think it's because ichigo&rukia are totally perfect for each other it is so obvious that even the blind can see it!none of my girl friends is a fan of ichiruki and you know what they said when i asked them why?

"it's because rukia has a flat chest and she already has renji!"
"hime is more suitable for ichigo because she has the dream body and personality,besides she has a crush on him for a very long time i think she's the one who got him in the end!"
"ichigo risk his life to save her because he wanted to not because of guilt and because he owe her!"
"rukia only sees ichigo as a replacement for kaien!"

and so many more.....
and i think if all the ichihime fan think like this...then they are all stupid!(sorry for saying that)

check the bonus page of the first manga in ichigo's profile...what does it said?
he likes everything that is flat,(there's actually a lot of prove in this but i can't write it all)by the way what is in her personality that u can like?i know there's some but it's all sooooooooo boring!she can only cries and cries.....

and so what about renji?!he's the one who left her.....or let her go!it's not that they're dating or something!they only a childhood friends! even tough renji is one of the problem here......

and did a girl who has a longer crush to someone really has to get the guy?
maybe in the perfect world!

and did u think that ichigo goes to HM willingly?i don't think so did u think he doesn't want to defeat aizen?do u think that he can let go the bad guys?ichigo's a loyal person and that's what everyone loves(and sometimes hate)from him!

he would do everything to save his precious friends!besides have u ever see ichigo trusted hime?
he never let her go because he scared she's going to get hurt or something i mean...this is just the exact thing that he does to his sisters,and if u have read the manga untill chpt 300+ u'll see that ichigo has trusted rukia with all his heart
and......i've said too much....there's actually a lot more that i wanna say but...oh well......
rukia_42gami
Feb 24, 2008 10:09 AM

Feb 2008
I heard a lot of people say that the Hueco Mundo arc is full of IchiXHime and RenjiXRuki moments. Honestly, I haven't started the said arc but I'll give reasons as to why those moments are pre coincidence or what not.

First off-Rukia and Renji
I find them pretty cute but not in the boyfriend/girlfriend way. I mean Renji is like her older brother(during their Rukongai days). Or at least I think that Rukia sees him only in that light. I also believe that Renji does have a crush on Rukia but also that he is able to keep it in check. He's not jealous of Ichigo when it comes to Rukia except for the fact that he envies him for his determination in th SS arc. While Ichigo went through hell with Kisuke just to save her (after she explicitly told him not to follow) Renji almost encouraged her to leave. Maybe 'encouraged' is exaggerating but he let her go in any case.

IchiXHime:
Anyone that says that Ichigo is worried about Inoue because he's in love with her is dead wrong. Sure it is a fact that he does worry more about her than about Rukia but that's because Inoue's weaker. I'm not insulting her, it's a fact that she's probably the weakest chara of the series.

Yes, Ichigo does look like Kaien but I doubt that Rukia sees only Kaien in him. Rukia respects his feeling (when she said that he believed that he'd open up about his mother). She has a mind of her own and she's not afraid to yell at Ichi, something Inoue would never do. Rukia acts on her own accord as opposed to Inoue who does everything for 'Kurosaki-kun'. Another thing: while battlling that hollow that was a murderer, Rukia told Ichigo to take Karin home and that she would never stoop that low to worry him. Later on he meets the hollow and tells Rukia that she said not to worry about her when she was in a situation that was worth the worry. She then tells him: That's exactly what someone who was worried would say. He is worried about her up until she gets her powers back. Then he loosens up a bit.

Feb 24, 2008 10:50 AM

Feb 2008
Cause IchiHime would be just weird.

"Where are we going tonight darling?"
"Wherever you want darling"
"But I want to go wherever you want to go"
"Well then I want to stay home"

And Ichigo and Orihime stayed home forever.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2008 11:01 AM

Feb 2008
sanjica said:

lol...true.
Feb 25, 2008 11:34 AM

Jul 2007
sanjica said:

LOL too true!!

Well, I like IchiRuki to IchiOri because I think IchiOri just wouldn't go anywhere real quickly.

IchiRuki are able to communicate and talk to one another in ways they haven't been able to with the other characters, and they share a special unique bond created by everything they've gone through together. Sure, Ichigo has known Orihime longer, but he actually really hasn't; because he never really knew alot about her and still dosen't. Orihime I feel just believes she loves him, I do not think she actually does love him. Ichigo will never see her as anything more than a friend, I used to say he used to see her as a sister, but I don't even think that's a way to explain there relationship as I believe it is too stronger a term.

There's just so much more to IchiRuki, they understand each other, and they complete each other in so many different ways. Rukia was the one that changed Ichigo's world and gave him the power he wanted; to protect souls aswell as those close to him. Of course there's going to be something stronger there, heck it would be pretty stupid if there wasn't XDD

You told me to make you feel [color=#CC6600]like you're in heaven
[/color]
Mar 6, 2008 7:49 AM

Feb 2008
I found this SMS sort of thing in a teen mag. I'm not really a sucker for these kinds of sappy messages but I think it proves something. It's more about Rukia vs Orihime when it comes to Ichigo.
Note: This SMS was originally written in serbian and I'm an awful translator...
Another note: After each statement will be the name of the chara that fits it the best.
Title: What is Love?
1.Your palms are sweaty,your heart races and you stutter-That's not LOVE, that's LIKING=Inoue
2.You can't take your eyes/hands off of him-That's not LOVE, that's LUST=Inoue
3.You're proud of him and want to show him off to everyone-That's not LOVE, that's HAPPINESS=Inoue
4.You waant him because you know that he's near you-That's not LOVE, that's SOLITUDE=Definatly Inoue
5.You're with him because that's what he wants-That's not LOVE,that's PITY=Inoue
6.You're with him because he kisses you and holds you by the hand-That's not LOVE, that's INSECURITY=Inoue
7.You forgive his mistakes because you're worried about him-That's not LOVE, that's FRIENDSHIP-Inoue
8.Everyday you tell him that he's the only one you ever think of-That's not LOVE, that's A LIE.
9.You'd rid yourself of everything that's precious to you for his sake-That's not LOVE, that's GENEROUSITY=Inoue and a bit of Rukia.
10.Your heart hurts everytme he's sad-Yes that's LOVE=Rukia,Inoue
11.You are attracted by other men but you still stay with him-Yes, that's LOVE=Rukia
12.You accept his faults because they're a part of him-Yes, that's LOVE=Rukia(Inoue was scared shitless when Ichigo went a Hollow mode on Grimmjow)
13.You're with him because of the inexplicable conjunction of pain, happiness and enjoyment-Yes, that's LOVE= Rukia
14.You'd give your life to save him-Yes that's LOVE=Rukia,Inoue

Well as you can see, a lot of non-love feelings are Inoue's as opposed to Rukia...
Mar 9, 2008 11:53 PM

Jan 2008
akane_chan said:

First off-Rukia and Renji
I find them pretty cute but not in the boyfriend/girlfriend way. I mean Renji is like her older brother(during their Rukongai days). Or at least I think that Rukia sees him only in that light. I also believe that Renji does have a crush on Rukia but also that he is able to keep it in check. He's not jealous of Ichigo when it comes to Rukia except for the fact that he envies him for his determination in th SS arc. While Ichigo went through hell with Kisuke just to save her (after she explicitly told him not to follow) Renji almost encouraged her to leave. Maybe 'encouraged' is exaggerating but he let her go in any case.

This is EXACTLY how I feel about RenjixRukia, including how they feel about each other. I absolutely loved their history together and Renji's strong feelings for her, but the thought of them as a couple had never crossed my mind.

Everyone else here has pretty much summed up why I think IchiRuki rules and kicks so much IchiOri ass. I honestly can't see any appeal in IchiOri at all, unless you hate Ichigo enough to subject him to that kind of boredom, or else you like Orihime so much that you don't care about his true feelings towards her.

I also think the anime did Orihime a favour, at least for my first impression of her, by cutting out all the obvious references to her crush on Ichigo before the Arrancar arc. I never liked her that much, but I was much more annoyed with her in the manga, talking about nothing but Ichigo all the damn time (enough to seriously piss off her dead brother>_<). At least she had more individuality in the anime.

And hey, Rukia's body may be childish, but at least her personality isn't.
StarcasticMar 9, 2008 11:57 PM

Mar 22, 2008 10:01 PM

Mar 2008
For me Rukia is Ichigo's best friend and the only one who can fully understand him:

1. She knew Ichigo's dark side
2. She doesn't imply her authority and superiority(when he was still not strong)
3. He never acts "himself" in front of other girls except when he's with Rukia and probably Tatsuki also but...
4. ... he experienced a lot of life changing moments and grew a lot after meeting her

It's fine with me if they stay friends but she is definitely better then Orihime. Orihime loves Ichigo but her level of love is quite immature compared to Rukia's "love". It is one-sided and almost purely admiration.

About the hair color, I really prefer couples with different hair pigments.

About contrast; Ichigo has his "cool and tough" effect while Rukia has a cute, special and weird side. He looks older than his age and Rukia looks like kid :)
"One way, Jesus, You're the only one that I could live for! You are the way, the truth and the life. We live by faith and not by sight... "
Jun 21, 2008 5:16 AM

Jun 2008
just say no to Orihime
Jul 14, 2008 1:45 PM

Aug 2007
why not IchiHime???? because:

1) IchiRuki sounds better than IchiHime. Hime??? WTF?!
2) I even stopped watching Bleach because of her a couple months ago.>_< Risa_chan, who supports Ichigo x Rukia sooo much, just couldn't stand that baaaaaaka Inoue in the opening. Why does such pitiable being gets so many screen time???
3) Orihime is dumb. very very dumb. she always moans about how unusual she is. YES, SHE IS!!! She just gets in the way of IchiRuki... god, let baka Orihime fall in love with...Ishida, for example. They're both so unremarkable characters, so they're just have to end up together. Or!!! Let someone kill Orihime. This would be the best!!! Yeah, Risa_chan's full of hatred, yeah. Die, Orihime. Die.
Jul 16, 2008 9:15 PM

Apr 2008
Beacause...
Jul 17, 2008 4:05 AM

Jan 2008
because I hate Orihime and she is annoying
if you like someone you should tell him
and if you are not strong to fight then don't you come near to fight just dont be such a baby and trouble for ichigo
I mean how many times İchigo saved her and hes still have to save her
but rukia is not like that she can fight ichigo dosen't have to worried about her

same color hari so they have to be a couple LOL who said that ?? he/ she is funny
I have same color hair with my neighbor so what should I be daiting wit him maybe we meant to be together even he is 70 years old XD
my eng is not so good if I made mistake forgive me ok:)
Jul 17, 2008 4:27 AM

Dec 2007
In my opinion Rukia is cool and she's one of my fav female characters... She knows what she wants and she never says stupid things (because she's not stupid xD). And Inoue... she is sooooo stupid, dull, boring, strange and $wEeT O_o... I hate her xD.
And I like Ichigo too, he's so cool xD.
So Rukia + Ichigo is cool, but Inoue + Ichigo = poor Ichi... xD
Even an end has a start xD.
Aug 15, 2008 6:45 PM

Jun 2008
Ichigo is the type of person that has to yell at people all the time but he wouldn't be able to do that with Orihime. if he yelled at her, she would probably just cry. And they are just too different. I can't see them as a couple
Aug 28, 2008 6:54 PM

May 2008
ichiruki is much better than ichihime that's all
Sep 4, 2008 10:31 PM
Sep 2008
Kiku-ame said:

omg sooo funny i laughed out loud.. i seriously think that all the time.. lol
Sep 8, 2008 1:33 PM

Jun 2008
Kiku-ame said:

lolwut.
Black+orange look awesome together ;-3

IchiHime sucks. That's all.
They aren't made for each other, it's clear.
It would be a fucking boring couple.
The IchiRuki moments are way more intense than the IchiHime.
Everything about Ichigo & Rukia together is great.
I love their verbal fights, their sweet moments, how Rukia can cheer up Ichigo and viceversa, even just how they LOOK together.
They're just so compatible. End of the story.
RenaPsychoKillerSep 8, 2008 1:36 PM

you're so cute when you're frustrated, dear
Sep 18, 2008 5:33 PM

Mar 2008
Ichigo and Rukia are just awesome. Nothing more needs to be said about that =D
Oct 23, 2008 2:30 AM
Oct 2008
Orihime is annoying PERIOD. Sorry, there's just no redeeming that girl for me and when she went to Huenco mundo, I wanted to stranggle her even more. It's like, since she hasn't been doing anything important or attention-grabbing lately, might as well go to HM and play a more significant role. Well, at least we got some ichiruki moments from that arc.
Nov 8, 2008 2:02 AM

Aug 2007
Lately Orihime is just too perfect. (Manga)
kennikittyNov 8, 2008 2:10 AM
Nov 15, 2008 5:36 PM

Oct 2008
Hey~

Well, for one thing, Rukia can take care of herself. I don't think Ichigo wants to have to worry about some defenseless girl like Orihime (no offense) all the time. Plus, I think that her emotions get in the way a lot. I mean, he has enough stuff to worry about as it is. >_<

Even though Orihime says he "understands" Ichigo, I don't think she does. Rukia understands him so much better. Orihime just understands Ichigo because they both lost a family member dear to them. Rukia also lost a family member dear to her, (her sister) and Rukia understands Ichigo on a different level.

Rukia is just so much more interesting that Orihime, and Rukia is a stronger person, mentally, emotionally, and physically. Rukia makes a good name for girls out there, saying that even though I look young and small, I can kick butt. As for Orihime, I think she's just a ditz.

Ichigo needs someone who can always back him up when he needs it, is strong emotionally, mentally, and physically, and understands him. And that someone is Rukia Kuchiki.

Plus, I'm pretty sure that Tite Kubo is an IchiRuki fan too. Have you noticed that almost all of the openings of the anime involve an IchiRuki moment? I'm sure Tite Kubo has SOME influence in that. ^__^

ICHIRUKI 4EVER!
Jan 4, 2009 1:14 AM
Aug 2008
I don't hate inoue [but she's annoying with her kurosaki-kun said over 20 times in one episode xP] and let her be [for example with Ishida XD he seems to care about her so why not? xD] but there can't be any IchiHime 'couse Ichi don't feel as comfortable with her as he feels with Rukia xP Kubo made inoue love Ichi just to show difference between her and feelings between Ichi and Rukia xP

and one more thing - Ichi and Rukia are connected XD what is showed in great way in the movie which Kubo approved X3 and helped with it and all stuff x3 can you even imagine any hime movie? XP it would be boring as hime as a character XP

and to thing about losing family XP Hisana left Rukia so Rukia can't even remember her but I woul say it's more about Kaien and that is her who killed him as Ichigo blames himself about his mother's death xP

[sorry if my english is hard to understand i'ts not my nationl language xP]
Jan 8, 2009 2:28 PM

Jun 2008
Because IchiRuki is perfection. Rukia & Ichigo are very much into each other and I don't understand why don't they admit it to each other~. Ichigo cares more for Rukia than he does for Orihime. And IchiHime is too one-sided. Plus, Rukia is the only girl in Bleach who could revive Ichigo. Thus, she is essential to his life. She is the one who changed his fate and will be the only one who he could lead it with. They have a very cute chemistry together (much better than IchiHime - if they even have chemistry >_>). Rukia is now a very, very, very important part of Ichigo's life and vice-versa. I can't imagine them not needing each other.

And people who lives together in one room should be together! xP

Lee Min Ho//MatsuJun=Love. 'Nuff said.
Jan 8, 2009 2:32 PM

Jun 2008
kennikitty said:

Plus: she'll never get such a look from Ichigo, so just shut up annoying girl:
The first look and the second (and many many more, but I'm too lazy to surch them, these two are my favorites)

The "second look" is adorable. His eyes say something. They're eyes that show care. And when there's care, love's definitely present too. Ahihi~ cute~!

Lee Min Ho//MatsuJun=Love. 'Nuff said.
Jan 9, 2009 5:42 AM

Aug 2007
It amazes me every time: Ichigo and Rukia can communicate through looking at each other. Orihime can't even make Ichigo understand by using words.
kennikittyMar 18, 2009 1:07 PM
Jan 9, 2009 7:51 PM

Jan 2009
IchiRuki kicks IchiHime's ass.
Plain simple, doesn't need explaining.

I mean, Rukia is the light in Ichigo's life, she gives him to strength so he can fight... as well as protect her. He risked everything to save her and makes huge entrances when they have their "reuniting" moments (God, they're to die for) and she practically went suicidal when she thought that Ichigo was dead. I wanna see another pairing in a series like Bleach that has dedication like that!

And then there's the whole "abandon save-Orihime-mission cause Rukia is almost dead" chapter that just proves Ichigo's love for Rukia.

... Besides, who else fights like a married couple? ;DD
Mar 19, 2009 4:30 PM

Jan 2009
i allready had disscution on some other forums, but there is in manga one part where rukia admit that she love ichigo, but problem is that there is more than one translation of that part so i can't be sure.

ichigo and rukia are soul mate, made for each other, they are just too stubborn to admit it.
and they fight all the time, what only show us how similary they two are.
only problem is when will one of them stob being stubborn and told fealing to other.

i would realy like to see byakuya after rukiaxichigo told him that they two will marry.
Mar 22, 2009 3:37 PM
Mar 2009
Read "creation and conception" :3

-> Kubo sees her as "a ray of light for Ichigo."
-> Shonen Jump asked in an interview if Kubo had any plans to make Ichigo and Rukia a couple, but Kubo chose neither to confirm nor deny it
-> Ichigo's initial design had black hair like Rukia; Kubo had to modify Ichigo's appearance to contrast with hers, giving Ichigo orange hair and a trademark scowl

COUPLE POTENTIAL! If Tite Kubo didn't want us to suspect IchiRuki of being a couple, then he would've denied it in the interview - but he didn't! So that just shows us that he doesn't mind us thinking of them as a couple, in fact they were actually created for each other! Literally!
Mar 23, 2009 8:17 AM

Jan 2009
FrozenMemories said:
Read "creation and conception" :3

-> Kubo sees her as "a ray of light for Ichigo."
-> Shonen Jump asked in an interview if Kubo had any plans to make Ichigo and Rukia a couple, but Kubo chose neither to confirm nor deny it
-> Ichigo's initial design had black hair like Rukia; Kubo had to modify Ichigo's appearance to contrast with hers, giving Ichigo orange hair and a trademark scowl

COUPLE POTENTIAL! If Tite Kubo didn't want us to suspect IchiRuki of being a couple, then he would've denied it in the interview - but he didn't! So that just shows us that he doesn't mind us thinking of them as a couple, in fact they were actually created for each other! Literally!

it would be realy strange if Tite would denied or conform relationship.
so his choose was moust logical for saying a nothing.
since those who like ichigoxrukia could stop reading manga or opposite those who like ichigoxhime could stop reading manga and that would only bring hurt to author.
and whay would he ever want to spoil a thing for his potencial readers?
so that is no proof for ether.

but basic concept could be some form of connection.
Mar 26, 2009 9:28 PM

May 2008
What Kubo actually said in that interview:

Shonen Jump: Do you have any plans to make Ichigo and Rukia a couple?
Kubo: I'm not going to confirm nor deny that. [laughs]

XD
Apr 24, 2009 5:16 AM

Apr 2009
Orihime = Bad match because...
1. She sucks and can't even defend herself
2. What UVERoo said was true and all she says is "Ichigo" or "Kurosaki-kun" (Obsessive much? >.>)
3. She barely had anything at all to do with the story line except for now, where she has to be RESCUED!!

Rukia = HELLISHLY GREAT MATCH!!! because

1. She can defend herself
2. She loves Ichigo (That much is certain) but doesn't go around fawning over him all the fuckin' time
3. She had to be rescued ONCE AND ONLY ONCE! How many times did Orihime need rescuing? TOO DAMN MANY!!
May 27, 2009 12:48 PM

Apr 2009
The only thing Orihime does is calling out for help instead of using her powers to fight. But Rukia is fighting, has a strong will and a dry humor. All you need to fall in love with a girl ;)

May 28, 2009 8:24 AM

May 2009
It is too obvious.... Ichiruki fans are rukia fan.... of course most of the people want their favorite to be with the main character.. I can't find a reason why I am a fan of ichiruki... May be they are too funny and good-looking couple...
May 28, 2009 8:24 AM

May 2009
It is too obvious.... Ichiruki fans are rukia fan.... of course most of the people want their favorite to be with the main character.. I can't find a reason why I am a fan of ichiruki... May be they are too funny and good-looking couple...
May 30, 2009 1:28 AM

Feb 2009
Angerbrood said:
2. What UVERoo said was true and all she says is "Ichigo" or "Kurosaki-kun" (Obsessive much? >.>)
3. She barely had anything at all to do with the story line except for now, where she has to be RESCUED!!

2. She loves Ichigo (That much is certain) but doesn't go around fawning over him all the fuckin' time
3. She had to be rescued ONCE AND ONLY ONCE! How many times did Orihime need rescuing? TOO DAMN MANY!!

Yes I so agree with you! And also Rukia had to be resuced, but that was because she agreed to take responsibility for her actions (giving Ichigo some of her power)
and didn't want to get Ichigo in trouble as well, unlike Orihime who went just because she thought she was being useful, but she turned out to be useless and ruin everything for everyone once again -___-

Jun 12, 2009 10:35 AM

Nov 2007
CherryChocola09 said:
Angerbrood said:

Yes I so agree with you! And also Rukia had to be resuced, but that was because she agreed to take responsibility for her actions (giving Ichigo some of her power)
and didn't want to get Ichigo in trouble as well, unlike Orihime who went just because she thought she was being useful, but she turned out to be useless and ruin everything for everyone once again -___-

EXACTLY! I THINK OF IT THE SAME WAY!

Rukia cared enough of Ichigo to willingly go back to the Soul Society and risk an execution just so Ichigo could live past the Ichigo VS Byakuya and Renji scene. Ichigo, sharing either feelings of deep friendship or love (Hopefully love!) got everybody together and attempted a rescue. However, Orihime was dead weight, without Ishida she'd probably be dead from the first encounter (fight).
If you rearrange the letters in Arthas Menethil, not only do you get Matthias Lehner, you also get Trash In A Helmet

Jun 14, 2009 4:11 AM
Jun 2009
We have seen many things Kubo implied in Bleach, too many actually.

Rukia:

1. Before she left for SS arc, the night when she ran away. She had a flashback of the lunch she had with the girls. She mentioned, so many human feelings.
And yet she said, shinigamis do not need feelings. But why, she ran away the very night after the girls asked her about her feelings towards Ichigo? why, she put Ichigo first in her thoughts when she thought about leaving the Real World?

2. feel the life coming back to Rukia when Renji told her about Ichigo barging in.

3. She thinks of Ichigo the most before passsing out in HM.

4. She's able to detect Ichigo's depression and snap him out of it on the same day Rukia returned to the real world.

Ichigo:

1. Ichigo getting nervous when he feels rumours spread about him and Rukia. XD (Refer Chapter 7, Ichigo told Mizuiro that he doesn't care what other people thinks of him, but this chapter he became inconsistent and anxious about the rumours. )

2. So far we only have access to Ichigo's thought, but only about Rukia.

3. Ichigo's sad when he understands that no one reminds of Rukia, and left pondering when he realises that the world still continue to live without her.

4. Ichigo emphasize that he obtained bankai just to save Rukia

5. Ichigo's face of guilt, anxiety, concern and pain for Rukia as she lay injured.

6. Ichigo and Rukia reunion in HM, he looked so dumbfunded :D

7. Decision to split up in HM, and overprotectiveness from Ichigo. too OVERPROTECTIVE

8. Ichigo acting OOC, turned down a fight with Ulquiorra to save Rukia, and he also forgets about Inoue.

Side characters.
Inoue:

1. She's jealous with, coz she knows there's something going on.

2. Memories of the Rain arc. She wants to be the rain, to connect with Ichigo. Ok this needs elaboration.
a. Rain is Ichigo's depression. Why would old man Zangetsu tell Ichigo about the rain in his heart if Ichigo's having a depression?
b. Kubo might e impling that, Inoue's the one to connect the both of them together.

3. Inoue emphasized in SS arc, about how Rukia changed Ichigo's world.

4. Inoue thoughts about the tender look Ichigo gave to Rukia when she's injured. (well guys isn't that a good thing?)

Ririn:

Bounto arc: numerous times of jealousy

Isshin:

1. refers to Rukia as his third daugher. This is a serious acknowledgement in Japan. Nevertheless, Isshin already knows about Rukia living in Ichigo's closet.

These are my points. So is it enough as proof???!
Jun 14, 2009 10:46 AM

Aug 2007
Great post Pegasus :3

You forgot Nell. xD When she first meets Rukia she jealously askes: "What's your relationship with Ichigo?" while clinging on Ichigo. Later, Renji teases Ichigo, that he's popular with the ladies.
Jun 16, 2009 1:24 AM
Jun 2009
Woohoo! Ichiruki FTW!!! I just love the subtle hints kubo puts in the OP/EN themes! Like the most recent ending wth the rain etc! And fade to black?? A whole MOVIE dedicated to rukia, her bond with ichigo and him screaming "RUKIA!" howly crap, i almst died when i heard him! How utterly romantic is that? It just shows how deep his feelings are 4 her! And trust me, one sided relationships never did any1 gud! He'd resent her in the future! ICHIRUKI baby! :)
Jun 16, 2009 5:42 PM

Jun 2008
Awesome post, Pegasus.
Pegasus16 said:
Rukia:
4. She's able to detect Ichigo's depression and snap him out of it on the same day Rukia returned to the real world.
Exactly desu. I just love how they cheer up each other. Let me add that Rukia usually acts very tsundere with Ichigo (and viceversa), especially at the beginning of Bleach. :-P

Pegasus16 said:
Ichigo:
4. Ichigo emphasize that he obtained bankai just to save Rukia.
5. Ichigo's face of guilt, anxiety, concern and pain for Rukia as she lay injured.
Yep. He's protective with Inoue (because she can't protect herself >_>), but he cares about Rukia, it's clear desu.

Pegasus16 said:
Side characters.
Inoue:
1. She's jealous with, coz she knows there's something going on.
3. Inoue emphasized in SS arc, about how Rukia changed Ichigo's world.
4. Inoue thoughts about the tender look Ichigo gave to Rukia when she's injured.
*thumbs up*

Pegasus16 said:
Isshin:
1. refers to Rukia as his third daugher. This is a serious acknowledgement in Japan. Nevertheless, Isshin already knows about Rukia living in Ichigo's closet.
Totally true. Helloooo people, they live together, under the same roof, in the same room, in the same bed... well, not the same bed yet, sadly. Rukia & Ichigo are always together desu. At home, they have dinner together with his family, and outside, they fight together. If this is not love. :-P
Last but not least, Kubo Tite is obviously pro IchiRuki. They have more scenes together than IchiHime, and just look at some OP/ED videos, camon.
kennikitty said:
Great post Pegasus :3

You forgot Nell. xD When she first meets Rukia she jealously askes: "What's your relationship with Ichigo?" while clinging on Ichigo. Later, Renji teases Ichigo, that he's popular with the ladies.
lol, I want to see it. Which episode is that, I wonder?
RenaPsychoKillerJun 16, 2009 5:46 PM

Jun 18, 2009 12:25 AM
Jun 2009
The episode with nel was 156. It was just when Rukia and Renji joined ichigo in HM
Jun 19, 2009 1:45 PM

Jun 2008
Honto ni? I'm at ep 188, but I don't remember that scene at all desu. @_@

Jun 28, 2009 6:49 AM
Jun 2009
RenaPsychoKiller said:

Last but not least, Kubo Tite is obviously pro IchiRuki. They have more scenes together than IchiHime, and just look at some OP/ED videos, camon.

yes yes, Kubo is an IchiRuki fan himself, hihiihihihi
u know, Kubo was angry at the crews when they made Ichigo and Inoue hold hands in the HM arc. KUBO IS ANGRY AT THAT, PEOPLE!!

It's not about more scenes, it's more about the development of their relationship. :D
Rukia is able to penetrate through his heart within such a short time, while Inoue..... er let's not say anything else :D

Come on, he's the man in her heart, the man who lived (memories of the rain arc).
She is the one who dried the rain, who gave him the power to protect.

THE MAN IN HER HEART
THE ONE WHO DRIED THE RAIN
People, isn't that obvious??

(omg too much fangirlism XD)

Morita(Ichigo's seiyuu), said that Ichigo and Rukia aren't exactly friends, nor lovers, nor companions(and certainly not enemies >.>), so..??!

Kubo, made the latest movie, Fade to Black. He said, in this movie, he wants people to focus about Ichigo and Rukia, and their development in their feelings(or is it relationship??!, I'm not sure).

I can't wait for the movie, Fade to Black. It's going to be released on the 30th of September! All Hail IchiRuki!!! :D
Aug 13, 2009 11:30 AM

May 2008
Well IchiHime is obviously for fanservice. Orihime being cute and all. (But OMG just how stupid can she be... XD) The same time IchiRuki has depth in the story. And that raind thingy was awesome :D
Aug 28, 2009 2:28 AM

Aug 2009
Because Orihime is so damn anoying!Hate her!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Ichigo x Rukia - 900+ Limited Edition

removed-user - Mar 28, 2011

41 by Shodic »»
Dec 22, 2015 4:39 AM

» Ichigo x Rukia membership card requests ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

hinotoriii - Apr 2, 2009

474 by KuroRazgriz »»
Jul 30, 2015 3:17 AM

» Say no to Inoue! ( 1 2 )

gibberishly - Sep 28, 2007

66 by Dominika_ »»
Apr 4, 2015 10:36 AM

» so if ichiruki actually happens in bleach what are some of your predictions as to how it would happen in bleach?

Starchild136 - Aug 15, 2011

4 by akatsukireunites »»
Jul 3, 2013 12:47 PM

» 1000+ Limited Edition [Not Yet Open]

MermaidGalaxies - Jun 23, 2012

0 by MermaidGalaxies »»
Jun 23, 2012 4:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.