Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 29, 2010 5:24 PM
Mar 2010
http://www.mediafire.com/?gte22j9tuu7lm
Message me if you want to thank me or curse me.
Deactivated101Oct 16, 2010 11:42 AM
Sep 29, 2010 11:15 PM
Sep 2010
Gonna start reading it now dear god that's a handful
Oct 16, 2010 11:44 AM
Mar 2010
I made corrections to the guide if anyone cares to dl the new version.
Nov 3, 2010 7:26 PM

Jun 2009
Pretty awesome, man. Thanks.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Nov 3, 2010 10:00 PM

May 2010
This is so full of shit.

there are no solid answers to what exactly happens in the story

Anno has stated that the meaning of the show is what and how people try to deal with and over come their depression in unusual and dire situations.

This was caused by an accident, when Adam awoke by impaling the Lance of Longinus into him. The original plan was to test the artificial S2 Core they had designed and see if it was ready to be used in the Instrumentality Project. Unfortunately, it wasn’t and the test resulted to a great tragedy.

Have you even watched End of Eva or even paid attention in the slightest? The contact with Adam and the Lance was intentional so Seele could minimize the damage if Adam awoke when the Angels arrived in the future.

Eva unit 1 is not made of "Lilith dna". It was cloned from a portion of its body and it is implied that is the reason the legs are gone.

There is no existentialism in the series. The tv eps 25 and 26 are instrumentality scenes.

Doesn’t Asuka die when the 9 Angels destroy her EVA?
Is she resurrected in the end or something?
No, she doesn’t die. She is heavily injured but she manages to survive somehow. It is unknown (and hard to believe) how she got out of the EVA and how her injuries were treated. It’s a scenario hole, just bear with it.

She does die. But she was able to return to life because of rejecting Instrumentality after Shinji did(why?, everyone's soul was united as one being regardless of them alive or dead).As Yui stated near the end "anyone can their original forms if they can imagine themselves in their heart". Shinji and Asuka ARE NOT the last people alive on Earth, they are the first to return to reality.

The whole "Asuka is Rei" thing is utter shit. Asuka has the bandages to show how she had her arm and eye damaged from the Mass Prod Eva attacks. IT DOES NOT SYMBOLIZE ANYTHING. It has been disproven.

Almost all of your analysis is just utter fan theories that are incorrect and disproven many years ago. Analyzing the symbolism is pointless. Gainax has mentioned it was only used to make the show stand out and give it a more unique edge in comparison to other mecha series. There is no meaning, it even says so on Wikipedia. I can go on and on but I'll stop there.

But if anyone wants true/accurate info on Evangelion, go to the www.Evageeks.com wiki The info is extremely accurate and is taken from the content supplied by Gainax in the Red Cross book, Evangelion 2 game or other releases. Stop spouting BS about how you know everything is correct. You are not the creator, just a fan with too much time and crap on his hands like Matt Greenfield who could not stop spouting nonsense about Evangelion on the Platinum DVDs.
ZakuHeadNov 3, 2010 10:24 PM
Nov 7, 2010 5:33 AM
Mar 2010
You point out a couple of corrections and my guide is utter shit? There, there, go rage elsewhere.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Voltlighter - Nov 29, 2007

204 by KidRias »»
Jun 6, 2:25 AM

» Do you have any Evangelion merchandise? ( 1 2 )

TsutanaiFuun - May 29

57 by 3looming »»
Jun 2, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Voltlighter - Nov 30, 2007

266 by goofyahhgoofy »»
Jun 2, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

then - May 10, 2008

161 by NihilisticMystic »»
May 29, 8:24 PM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Voltlighter - Dec 17, 2007

813 by katto_al_ameer »»
May 28, 6:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.