Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 12, 2010 12:42 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Maids and some other costumes so another filler...at least Touma is in again! :D BTW I need to do a GIF of this part....you understand why it is more epic with the Misaka blush Well it's done and also Uiharu is cute overload in this one as well as a little too hyper/excited=> but also Misaka playing the violin? Really.....who knew she had musical skills in the first place.....The maid from Index is also in this. Shirai is so funny with the camera and of Misaka will never have panties. Of all things they made my hoy with Index eating a lot and I remind myself of Zero no Tsukaima and could it be that is because Index uses powerful magic so she needs lots of calories?=>
Tessou was in too and someone needs to give her THUMS...looks like her stomach is in bad shape=>
Not only doe Saten fall asleep in the library but she also has problems with tea ceremony judging by her feet here=>
Clearly the whole sewing thing is as Uiharu (not bad)/Saten (she actually made one of the car of Kiyama)/Best is Misaka (Gekota! :3 )=>
Some GIF are incredible to do with this episode like Shirai's fondling of her auction won book and Kongo's little dress parade=>
Overall I had more laugh and fun than any other filler so far in this series.
francismeunierFeb 12, 2010 3:30 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 12, 2010 1:04 PM
Jul 2018
Misaka can play the violin? Wow, that was extremely unexpected. Next episode looks like a summer festival ......

The only thing that keeps me watching this is, that the title for episode 22 is

I don't mind service or filler episodes, but then please bring something that's at least a bit funny or interesting :/
Feb 12, 2010 1:47 PM

Oct 2009
HoaRy said:
Misaka can play the violin? Wow, that was extremely unexpected. Next episode looks like a summer festival ......

The only thing that keeps me watching this is, that the title for episode 22 is

I don't mind service or filler episodes, but then please bring something that's at least a bit funny or interesting :/

The title of episode 22 looks promising HoaRy, friend but does it mean Accelerator appearance? Next episode.....boring, festival/stuff that is MOE, cute and appealing.

Feb 12, 2010 4:07 PM

Oct 2009
why i HHHNNNNGGGHHH'd so much at the Misaka/Touma scene? anyways, this episode was better than the last one, but still... I WANT MORE ACTION!!
And about Misaka playing the violin

I think i'm gonna give to this ep, 4 of 5
chalcoFeb 12, 2010 6:13 PM

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Feb 12, 2010 5:58 PM

Feb 2008
I didn't even expect Misaka-san to playing violin and it was beautiful too, Touma didn't even realize who it was.
Of course there is people from To aru Majutsu no Index.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 12, 2010 9:10 PM

Jul 2008
Of course Index is the one eating all of the food XD

But I HATE seeing anime characters play the violin, because 99% of the time, including this time, the position and bowing is all wrong. Her bow was moving completely different to the song, and she was always in the same position. It just really annoys me. UGH.
Feb 12, 2010 10:12 PM
Dec 2009
I liked this episode even if it was filler. Did anyone else recognize that the violin piece was the current ED but a bit slower?
Feb 12, 2010 10:13 PM
Nov 2009
Uiharu doesn't know about the flower on her head...? hmm...
Feb 12, 2010 10:52 PM

Nov 2008
Uiharu was so out of control that I felt like shooting her... with tranquilizer darts. Touma's appearance did not feel welcomed one bit. Felt like they just threw him in.

Ok episode.
Feb 12, 2010 11:47 PM

Jul 2009
Yay another filler! woo hoo ==
Now i want Index season 2..
Feb 12, 2010 11:58 PM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
Uiharu was so out of control that I felt like shooting her... with tranquilizer darts.
ROFL! That was funny....so yeah she was a little too hyper as you can see from that GIF too (even though I love it a lot).
Maximatum99 said:
Touma's appearance did not feel welcomed one bit. Felt like they just threw him in.
Yeah it did but at least he showed and Index eating..... :3
bookkid900 said:
I liked this episode even if it was filler. Did anyone else recognize that the violin piece was the current ED but a bit slower?
I though it was somehow....thanks for pointing it out.
GarLogan78 said:

But I HATE seeing anime characters play the violin, because 99% of the time, including this time, the position and bowing is all wrong. Her bow was moving completely different to the song, and she was always in the same position. It just really annoys me. UGH.
Violin player...you are?

Feb 13, 2010 12:18 AM

Sep 2008
Uiharu was like on crack in this episode. Somebody needed to punch her in the face.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2010 12:57 AM

Jul 2008
Maximatum99 said:
Uiharu was so out of control that I felt like shooting her... with tranquilizer darts.

both her and kruko need some sedatives or something! and yes misaka can play the violin, and she seems to be really calm after yelling at touma. btw, personally when they said they had a glutton i thought 'index!' right off the bat, but thought couldn't be... but then touma shows up just for lols
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Feb 13, 2010 1:06 AM

Sep 2009
i liked how we got to see touma in this episode even if it was just briefly xD
and Misaka was sooooo cute with the white xD
and the maid outfit as well
and also i liked when the girls commented on Uiharus flowers xD

Feb 13, 2010 1:30 AM

Mar 2009
filler huh
i wasnt in the mood for a filler lol but oh well
Feb 13, 2010 1:50 AM

Oct 2009
You know what no matter how much I look at it that Uiharu GIF is a win in all aspects....she is too funny in this episode.

Feb 13, 2010 2:00 AM
Dec 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
Uiharu was like on crack in this episode. Somebody needed to punch her in the face.

In this case, flip her skirt.
Feb 13, 2010 2:20 AM
Jun 2008
Nice episode ^^ This whole series is like slice of life ....
Feb 13, 2010 2:21 AM

Sep 2009
I thought this filler was pretty funny. I agree that there were things technically wrong with the way Misaka was playing the violin but what can we do...
Feb 13, 2010 3:07 AM
Oct 2009
Wow surprise Touma came out of nowhere.
Look like the next episode is filler again
Feb 13, 2010 3:14 AM

Jun 2008
I don't get why there's always got to be some 'maids'...
dandere said:
That was really strange. But i guess she wasn't her normal self throughout this episode.
Feb 13, 2010 3:31 AM

Jul 2009
Proselyt said:
dandere said:
That was really strange. But i guess she wasn't her normal self throughout this episode.

I got the impression she just got confused when they talked about a flower "hairpin", hinting at there is something more interesting behind those flowers.
Or perhaps she simply never wash her hair and flower seeds have starter to grow there xD

Uiharu's over excitement was definitely the highlight of this episode and what made it bearable to watch, 'No-limits mode' rofl =P
Saten had her momments as well, like her reaction when Uiharu started to slice that cake :>

Touma's appearance was really out of place unnecessary though, just reminded me how bloody annoying that guy is -.-'
EternalDreamerFeb 13, 2010 3:34 AM
Feb 13, 2010 3:40 AM

Aug 2008

I've headed with these monkeyfighting fillers in this monday-to-friday show!

Ok, they are well-made and enjoyable but the last time i saw this many fillers in one row was with To-Love-Ru
Feb 13, 2010 4:26 AM

Jul 2009
EternalDreamer said:
Proselyt said:
dandere said:

I got the impression she just got confused when they talked about a flower "hairpin", hinting at there is something more interesting behind those flowers.
Or perhaps she simply never wash her hair and flower seeds have starter to grow there xD'

It's definetely because of her esper ability... she is level 2 isn't she? I can't remember anything about her ability just that they talked about it once and mentioned the flowers.

GarLogan78 said:

Totally agree. It just hurts seeing this.
Feb 13, 2010 4:27 AM

Jan 2010
Shame its still fillers, but they are good atleast. Nice cameo from Touma and Index aswell, hopefully they show up more in the next episodes.

I am proud to have Clannad as the only thing on my dropped list.
Feb 13, 2010 4:57 AM
Mar 2008
This series is failing so much.
Feb 13, 2010 5:49 AM

Feb 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
Agreed completely, she was way too "happy", that is not her character...
Laevantein said:
Yay another filler! woo hoo ==
Now i want Index season 2..
Agreed as well, I hate these fillers on this spinoff, move somewhere or give a season 2 of index :D
Feb 13, 2010 6:05 AM

May 2009
I knew it! I freakin' knew it! XD
The whole time i was watching i was thinking "I wanan see Touma in this episode :D", and there he was, IN THE FLESH XD I love it! I knew it was him from the moment i heard that 'ano...'
Feb 13, 2010 6:54 AM

Jan 2009
This Maika girl, that first smile of hers, damn does she look content or what? ( ´∀`)
And now Uiharu started reminding me of my little brother, taking way too much cake ┐(-。ー')┌
Best part of the episode: Touma's random entrance ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Most of the rest was pretty meh'ish \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/

Anywho, seriously this started out so well ( ゚,_ゝ゚) Last 3 episodes have been really bad in comparison to the rest ( ̄Д ̄)
Is there even going to be any more story in this? I somehow believe that the only way to reintroduce the story in this would be a second season.
So for now, I guess this whole show is downrated to somewhere around 7/10. (¬_¬)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 13, 2010 7:01 AM

Oct 2009
Kvakond said:

Ok, they are well-made and enjoyable but the last time i saw this many fillers in one row was with To-Love-Ru
Rofl at the picture...what is that?

Feb 13, 2010 7:29 AM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
Kvakond said:

Rofl at the picture...what is that?

I see Samuel L.Jackson and air plane windows. So i guess it's.

Although i never actually saw the movie.

About the episode. Yes it was filler but am pleased. I had a nice time watching. Maybe is just because i just watch Railgun as something funny and relaxing after a nice shower and i don't really care of big world ending scenarios.
Feb 13, 2010 7:31 AM
Jun 2008
x3mslayer said:
I knew it! I freakin' knew it! XD
The whole time i was watching i was thinking "I wanan see Touma in this episode :D", and there he was, IN THE FLESH XD I love it! I knew it was him from the moment i heard that 'ano...'
I don't really felt excited when i watch Touma in the last season.But in this series, Touma seems to be very preciously worship......(include me also^^)
Feb 13, 2010 7:35 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
This Maika girl, that first smile of hers, damn does she look content or what? ( ´∀`)
And now Uiharu started reminding me of my little brother, taking way too much cake ┐(-。ー')┌
Best part of the episode: Touma's random entrance ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Most of the rest was pretty meh'ish \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/

Anywho, seriously this started out so well ( ゚,_ゝ゚) Last 3 episodes have been really bad in comparison to the rest ( ̄Д ̄)
Is there even going to be any more story in this? I somehow believe that the only way to reintroduce the story in this would be a second season.
So for now, I guess this whole show is downrated to somewhere around 7/10. (¬_¬)

Touma's random entrance was good, also his entrance helped Misaka, because she was nervous. Then Touma appears and then, bye bye panic
( °∀°) ̄3 ̄)・3・) ;; °Д°) ・ω・)_゚∀゚)o彡
And about the 'real' story of this filler arc, i think is gonna appear on 2 episodes more

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Feb 13, 2010 9:18 AM

Dec 2007
Animation downgrade in this episode... well, meh. Guess I'll continue reading the manga for the plot. Should have been 12 episodes without fillers instead of 24 and half of them are.
Feb 13, 2010 10:45 AM

Jun 2009
This was meh... somehow.

Oosran said:
part of the episode: Touma's random entrance ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Exactly.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 13, 2010 10:47 AM

Apr 2008
Kinda boring, but alright I suppose. The scene with Touma made the episode. :P
Feb 13, 2010 10:48 AM

Jul 2009
I like this episode.There's a lot funny moment.
Maximatum99 said:

Yup, i'm totally agree with you. I think that was definitely the case because when he saw her, he didn't call Misaka biri-biri like he always do.
Feb 13, 2010 10:54 AM

Oct 2009
Nephtys said:
Maximatum99 said:

Yup, i'm totally agree with you. I think that was definitely the case because when he saw her, he didn't call Misaka biri-biri like he always do.
Wait a second here....how long after he lost his memory this might be around?

Feb 13, 2010 11:09 AM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
Nephtys said:
Maximatum99 said:

Wait a second here....how long after he lost his memory this might be around?

Right after losing it, when he got out of hospital, i would say.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 13, 2010 11:22 AM

Apr 2008
It was a cute episode.
Of course Index would be the one eating all the food, but I didn't think of her until Touma showed up. Anyways I laughed when those girls were talking about Uiharu flowers on her head and she was like 'huh'.

Looks like its fillers until the end but I find them a little entertaining so its no big deal to me.

Breath||
Feb 13, 2010 11:38 AM

May 2009
Misaka plays the violin? :O

They're going to a festival next episode? :D
Feb 13, 2010 1:04 PM

Mar 2008
I was about to say : damn, another filler, but Misaka is a cute dress and Touma's random appearance made it so great :)
I also loved ultra-excited Uiharu ^^
Feb 13, 2010 1:18 PM

Feb 2009
More fillers, but this was pretty with Misaka playing the "real force" ending. More Touma, which was a plus. I want more action, but I'm pretty satisfied with this.

Feb 13, 2010 2:00 PM
Nov 2009
Monad said:

Hahahaha that's fucking hilarious.
Feb 13, 2010 3:48 PM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
GarLogan78 said:

Violin player...you are?

I play the cello, but from being in orchestra I know how the instruments are supposed to be played haha.
Feb 13, 2010 5:05 PM

Mar 2009
Pretty much hate this show. Thank Thor it's only 5 more eps.
Feb 13, 2010 5:27 PM

Nov 2007
Yet another dumb, boring and pointless episode. Rating dropped to a 5.
Feb 13, 2010 5:27 PM

Aug 2008
francismeunier said:
Maids and some other costumes so another filler...at least Touma is in again! :D BTW I need to do a GIF of this part....you understand why it is more epic with the Misaka blush Well it's done and also Uiharu is cute overload in this one as well as a little too hyper/excited=> but also Misaka playing the violin? Really.....who knew she had musical skills in the first place.....The maid from Index is also in this. Shirai is so funny with the camera and of Misaka will never have panties.
Yeah, Toma and the cuteness were basically the only things that I liked about the episode. Also I'm angry that Tsuchimikado maid didn't have that cleaning bot with her. And I'm guessing that the animators' don't know what vibrato, judging from the animation of the violin scene.

Nephtys said:
Maximatum99 said:

Man, it's kind of messing with the Index timeline a bit too much. But, like I said I enjoyed Toma's cameo.

I really am disliking these fillers, we need to get back to the main story.
ckamFeb 13, 2010 5:35 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2010 5:48 PM

Nov 2007
Whoa it's Touma. Misaka looks great in a dress.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Feb 13, 2010 6:01 PM

Jun 2009
Filler but good:) Railgun<3
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Mar 5, 2010

149 by povsuduvolosy »»
May 27, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Proselyt - Jan 29, 2010

166 by Guren_Der »»
May 22, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Mar 19, 2010

373 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Mar 12, 2010

213 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Feb 26, 2010

147 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 18, 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.