Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 29, 2016 10:27 PM
Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
wait so this is a triple cuck?
Sep 29, 2016 11:53 PM
Jul 2016
Well... basically betrayal after betrayal. Pretty ridiculous. He scenes were OK. Just me or does almost every pink pineapple episode have the same exact animation and scenes but reskinned lol
Sep 30, 2016 3:57 AM
Sep 2015
been awhile since we got some good NTR. surely this gets an episode 2?
Sep 30, 2016 8:00 AM
Sep 2016
this is how ntr started. miyuri said to akito that she want to end their sex relationship that's why akito went to that other girl sorry don't remember her name then he started fucking her miyuri went on search for akito when she saw them together she ran away and went to akito's room started masturbating then that fucking bastard takeo took a picture of miyuri while masturbating then he blackmailed her well she didn't risist at all then he fucked her telling now she is his woman that's all. i don't like ntr at all i thought it would be vanilla but unfortunately its not....fuck ntr just hope ep2 will be netori
Sep 30, 2016 9:03 AM

Feb 2008
I like how like in School Days, they picked the worst path to animate. Shame considering the quality of the eroge.
Sep 30, 2016 9:10 AM
Sep 2016
I really wasn't expecting any NTR until I watched it and I really dislike NTR hentais. It just gives me frustration, hope episode 2 will not be the same but judging by some photos I've seen, it just gets worse. Really hoping no more NTR because I was enjoying it until the end
Sep 30, 2016 11:25 AM

Feb 2015
Okay... NTR X Reverse NTR hentai, got it.
hentaisoulbrothaSep 30, 2016 12:00 PM
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Sep 30, 2016 1:07 PM

Feb 2013
Pretty weak NTR for all the talk I see above. If it stays NTR, it better go all out next episode, if there is another one.

Is that blonde guy and that other girl working together? Felt like it.

Well at least the sex scenes were pretty good, a bit plain but still good.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Sep 30, 2016 5:34 PM

Feb 2011
Don't even care this was NTR, this was fucking awesome. Like damn dat animation.
Oct 1, 2016 6:05 AM

Jul 2008
Not the best NTR series out there but the scenes and animation were pretty good.
Oct 1, 2016 8:26 AM

Mar 2010
As soon as the blonde bastard stepped in, it was pretty sure that it's going to be cuckorama. But it wasn't like the shounen lead tried to stop it. Ultimately, I feel pretty bad for the husbands of these wives.

Usually, I'd say vehemently volatile things about people who make and enjoy NTR. But I don't really feel too bad about this show.
Oct 1, 2016 11:58 AM

Feb 2015
Hectotane said:
As soon as the blonde bastard stepped in, it was pretty sure that it's going to be cuckorama. But it wasn't like the shounen lead tried to stop it. Ultimately, I feel pretty bad for the husbands of these wives.

Usually, I'd say vehemently volatile things about people who make and enjoy NTR. But I don't really feel too bad about this show.

Don't be the husband cheated first.
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Oct 2, 2016 7:15 AM
Oct 2013
First time pubes in T-rex I think?

Well the art and animation was beautiful. Tone and detail of body and hair was excellent. Motion reminds me of 3D works.

Newayz miyuri-san was pretty lewd, with the skimpy dress to reveal much of her body and to be wearing garterbelt stocking in such summer heat... But most delicious is her nude. Such plumpiness that trying to cover herself while has no effect at all (*˘︶˘*)
Tbh would rather just watch her do solo stuff instead of sex

Her voice seems strained though. Would of prefered smoother probably.

The free-swing of the breasts seemed stiff as always, but when contained with the hands, the motion was pretty good.
User-sanOct 2, 2016 7:32 AM
Oct 3, 2016 3:41 PM

Apr 2015
Well, I absolutely hate NTR, but the animation in this was pretty good as usual for T-REX, so there is some value in this if you ignore the crap story.
Oct 14, 2016 11:24 PM

Jul 2013
Lol this is ridiculous (next episode spoilers)

MuFeROct 15, 2016 2:14 AM
Oct 15, 2016 12:45 AM

May 2015
Drums please...*Drums* And the prize for the whore of the year goes to... Miyuri *Fanfare*

Seriously what was the MC expecting?! Why Miyuri married the brother if she loved the MC?

I would not be surprised if the Mc's brother knew about Miyuri feelings toward his brother and invited Scumbag-kun on purpuse so he could have his revenge on her...

The art & animation was taking a lot of liberties with human anatomy, but making up for it with rich details all along. Plus, two Bodylicious sex starved mature woman, who wouldn’t want that? XD
Oct 16, 2016 3:22 AM
Oct 2016
@MuFeR where did you get the info from regarding about ep 2? Btw does anyone know how many eps there will be?
Oct 16, 2016 11:07 PM

Jan 2014
T-Rex + Pink Pineapple is such a treat. Top tier art/animation quality with 25+ min runtime.

Looking forward to more Miyuri in episode 2. :)
Oct 17, 2016 6:01 AM

Oct 2009
Roy_Focker said:
The art & animation was taking a lot of liberties with human anatomy

Which ones, for example?
Oct 17, 2016 9:37 AM

Nov 2013
Aaaand the award for the stupidest husband in hentai goes to the husband in this anime. Motherfucker first leaves his brother, a fully grown adult man with his wife, and that wife and brother coincidentally love each other. He also invites a shady and complete grown adult stranger to reside in his home, who attempts to rape his wife once only to be stopped by the brother and then finally get raped by the shady man.
Feel like this would be great if I skipped past the ending. I thought it would be NTR only to the brother's side which was fine, but they had to put that shady man in.
Oct 17, 2016 10:42 AM

Mar 2016
OppaiTaisho said:
Aaaand the award for the stupidest husband in hentai goes to the husband in this anime. Motherfucker first leaves his brother, a fully grown adult man with his wife, and that wife and brother coincidentally love each other. He also invites a shady and complete grown adult stranger to reside in his home, who attempts to rape his wife once only to be stopped by the brother and then finally get raped by the shady man.
Feel like this would be great if I skipped past the ending. I thought it would be NTR only to the brother's side which was fine, but they had to put that shady man in.
i laughed a lot when he saw his wife hugging his brother and he was all like "how cute". Lmao
Oct 17, 2016 11:10 AM

May 2015
Serhiyko said:
Roy_Focker said:
The art & animation was taking a lot of liberties with human anatomy

Which ones, for example?
Oppai jigglin (they were a little stiff to my liking) and the sunset scenes colororing when the heroine was running to get talk to the MC (the reflection of the light in the body of the female felt unnatural to me)…
Oct 20, 2016 12:35 PM

Dec 2012
I was enjoying this up until 18:45, then it just turned into NTR garbage. How disappointing. Though I'll probably end up finishing the OVA to see what happens. Akito doesn't seem to be your typical loser NTR doormat MC after punching Scumbag-kun earlier.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Oct 29, 2016 4:17 PM

Oct 2015
What a waste of animation and art spent on garbage of NTR compilation. The last 8 minutes were specially... garbage. =D
TechOtaku-hOct 29, 2016 4:24 PM
Oct 31, 2016 7:10 PM
Oct 2011
I have to agree with the majority here, I gave this 3 out of 5 stars. While I found the art & animation superb (pink pineapple is generally known for producing good work in that department), the story line is absolute trash. Miyuri is a dumb slut who can't seem to make up her mind about whether or not she wants to be happy with the man she loves. And then she has the gall to get upset when she discovers being "comforted" by another woman. Seriously chick?

The MC, Akito, earned a little of my respect by punching the daylights the blond douchebag Takeo, but then he lost a little bit of it when he just gave up on Miyuri at let her end the relationship with hardly any argument. Dude, if you really love this woman, then you need to express those feelings to her and be emphatic about it. But no, like any typical NTR MC, Akito suffers a condition I refer to as "testicular lacking syndrome". And while the other woman Sayoko, is smoking hot and seems to have a sweet personality, something about her sets off my slut meter.
Nov 1, 2016 12:46 AM

Oct 2009
ShisouKengo said:
but then he lost a little bit of it when he just gave up on Miyuri at let her end the relationship with hardly any argument. Dude, if you really love this woman, then you need to express those feelings to her and be emphatic about it. But no, like any typical NTR MC, Akito suffers a condition I refer to as "testicular lacking syndrome".

With hardly any argument? Man, she's kind of married, you know. I think that fact is in and by itself a valid argument
Nov 3, 2016 12:39 AM
Oct 2015
Nov 5, 2016 12:31 PM
Mar 2016
s-lb said:

which scene?cause at vn got ntr route and love route,so if love route the child surely mc baby while in ntr too many candidate there for sayoko and miyuri.
Nov 5, 2016 3:01 PM
Oct 2015
vividz said:
s-lb said:

which scene?cause at vn got ntr route and love route,so if love route the child surely mc baby while in ntr too many candidate there for sayoko and miyuri.

Nov 5, 2016 3:49 PM

Oct 2009
s-lb said:
vividz said:

Sayoko and the girl to the right seem to be pregnant, so Miyuri's?
Nov 14, 2016 10:32 AM
Nov 2016
i hope it will end good.... and the blonde jerk guy looks similar with other NETORARE stories like this one "Unsweet Netorare Ochita Onna-tachi"
Nov 25, 2016 3:22 PM
Feb 2015
anyone know where i can found good guide for the game? i wanna read the others good routes
Dec 4, 2016 12:30 AM

Nov 2013
Man it would've been awesome if MC takes all of the girls. NTR sucks mofos :/
b-b-b-baka!!
Dec 15, 2016 12:59 PM
Mar 2011
Could have been perfect if the NTR had been a little more built up. There was quite the time spent into developing it, just for her to end up broken that fast. I'd have made it rape at the end and braking her in the second chapter, if going for a full NTR rute, tho.
Dec 17, 2016 1:46 AM
Mar 2016
Serhiyko said:
s-lb said:

vividzDec 17, 2016 5:35 AM
Jan 29, 2017 8:18 AM
Aug 2010
vividz said:
Serhiyko said:

What? I finished that route and I didn't see that...oh wait, maybe I need to have unlocked the netorare thing in the game...that's why i didn't see it. Nevermind, I'll play again that part without the lock on.
Jan 29, 2017 8:37 AM
Mar 2016
juanjo_dpr9 said:
vividz said:

What? I finished that route and I didn't see that...oh wait, maybe I need to have unlocked the netorare thing in the game...that's why i didn't see it. Nevermind, I'll play again that part without the lock on.

u dont have to play ntr route since this is ending for sayoko love route
Jan 29, 2017 9:27 AM
Aug 2010
vividz said:
juanjo_dpr9 said:

Jan 29, 2017 9:37 AM
Mar 2016
juanjo_dpr9 said:
vividz said:

Jan 29, 2017 10:05 AM
Aug 2010
vividz said:
juanjo_dpr9 said:

Jan 29, 2017 9:48 PM
Mar 2016
juanjo_dpr9 said:
vividz said:

sry i forgot about this already,but based on the cg sequence i think it on sayoko love route end,have u follow the walkthrough?
Jan 30, 2017 3:27 AM
Aug 2010
vividz said:
juanjo_dpr9 said:

sry i forgot about this already,but based on the cg sequence i think it on sayoko love route end,have u follow the walkthrough?
I did but maybe I missed one of the very first steps of the guide, I'll redo all of them from the very beginning.
Feb 2, 2017 1:37 PM

Sep 2016
holy shit the animation is godlike XDDDDDD
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 20, 2017 11:27 PM
Mar 2017
when will the next episode gonna be aired?
Mar 31, 2017 2:22 PM
Mar 2017
just came in 17 hrs ago, from their website chapter 2 will be released soon. its really nice to see 2nd chapter i really like the animation :)

here is the site

https://twitter.com/pinpai?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinkpineapple.co.jp%2F
Apr 30, 2017 9:08 PM
Sep 2016
MMelon said:
just came in 17 hrs ago, from their website chapter 2 will be released soon. its really nice to see 2nd chapter i really like the animation :)

here is the site

https://twitter.com/pinpai?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinkpineapple.co.jp%2F
when will 2 ep will be released I don't understand Japanese

Thanks in advance
May 2, 2017 12:02 PM

Oct 2009
Vineeth-kun said:
when will 2 ep will be released

June 30th

Vineeth-kun said:
I don't understand Japanese

Me neither
May 2, 2017 5:13 PM
Sep 2016
Serhiyko said:
Vineeth-kun said:
when will 2 ep will be released

June 30th

Vineeth-kun said:
I don't understand Japanese

Me neither
Thanks, so it will be released till June 30 ha
Plz don't make it an ntr
And could you link me the source page for this hentai
Thanks in advance
Vineeth-kunMay 2, 2017 5:27 PM
May 2, 2017 5:34 PM
Sep 2016
vividz said:
juanjo_dpr9 said:

Can I download this VN in english.
If so were can I download it ?
May 3, 2017 7:55 AM

Oct 2009
Vineeth-kun said:
And could you link me the source page for this hentai

What do you mean by "source page"? Official site?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsumamigui 3 The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jul 1, 2017

28 by YahiyaX777L »»
Sep 14, 2023 9:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.