Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 21, 2016 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm an intense episode.

Lot of action, yelling, blood spilled, etc. For some reason, I kinda like the music used. Maybe it's because the battle reached its climax. I'm finding Lise a bit annoying now though. But still, tons of thrilling action. I guess this is what war really is like in this series :o
Feb 21, 2016 11:19 AM
Jun 2014
So...Did Theodor bang his step-sister?
Feb 21, 2016 11:20 AM

Oct 2010
Kirigaro92 said:

Looks like he did.

EDIT: Yeah later in the episode she asks him "Then why did you sleep with me?"
The_Sum_of_ZeroFeb 21, 2016 11:46 AM
Feb 21, 2016 11:23 AM

Jun 2013
shadowthegreat said:
Kirigaro92 said:

Looks like he did.

I really want that bitch goes to hell.
Feb 21, 2016 11:43 AM
Jun 2014
The_Sum_of_Zero said:
Kirigaro92 said:

Looks like he did.

He prolly got some STI, damn Theodor you horny bastard.
Feb 21, 2016 11:51 AM

Jan 2016
I'm watching it right now but I came to the discussion hoping I would find good news about the whole banging situation... I'm very disappointed in Theodor and pissed at Lise. I knew something bad was going to happen the moment she was introduced...
Feb 21, 2016 11:56 AM

Nov 2013
This episode was intense as fuck with tons of thrilling action and cool music. MuvLuv in all its glory. Damn Lise though.
Feb 21, 2016 11:59 AM
Jun 2014
MKusanagi said:
This episode was intense as fuck with tons of thrilling action and cool music. MuvLuv in all its glory. Damn Lise though.

From which series is your avatar? seems interesting
Feb 21, 2016 12:08 PM

Feb 2014
... Spyyyyyyyyy
But what destroyed the Berlin Squad? New TSFs incoming?
Feb 21, 2016 12:11 PM

Nov 2013
Kirigaro92 said:
MKusanagi said:

From light novel series called Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin that will receive anime adaptation later this year.
Feb 21, 2016 12:25 PM
Feb 2016
Well she isn't a blood sister so it is sort of okay? I knew they should have shot Lise when they had the chance. I hope she gets hit by a bus. I realize her history sucks being used by the Stasis but everyone has a choice and she choose to betray her lover and friends (kind of friends, at least comrades in arms). May she burn in hell.
Feb 21, 2016 12:26 PM

Jul 2015
So, the squad is doing what it does best again. Nice to see, it brings some decent action.
It's finally time for the treason to happen, huh? Who saw that one coming? (I just love sarcasm =3)

Made a mistake by sleeping with sister/5

Feb 21, 2016 12:26 PM
Jun 2014
MKusanagi said:
Kirigaro92 said:

From light novel series called Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin that will receive anime adaptation later this year.

Thanks, will watch it
Feb 21, 2016 12:32 PM

Apr 2014
F***ING LISE
go to hell
theodor are better with irisdina
what he going to say her???
what??? even lise F**k the conversation biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch hahahhaha
Feb 21, 2016 12:41 PM

May 2015
fucking lise
I hope irisdina doesn't die :(
Feb 21, 2016 12:52 PM

Feb 2015
This series has got much better in the last few episodes. I actually think it's quite underrated on MAL. Really intese episode, can't say I couldn't see that ending coming.
Feb 21, 2016 12:57 PM
Jan 2016
BRUH. Theodor fucked his step-sister! And now he was about to tell Irisdina that he loved her.. Poor Katia on the sidelines :(
Feb 21, 2016 1:04 PM

Sep 2014
So goddamn intense as usual. Not lets see how Theodor deals with this situation :P
Feb 21, 2016 1:10 PM

Apr 2010
Seems Lize's attempt at seducing Theodor failed.
Seeing as she could not get him to escape with her.
It was obvious she knew something but it's kind of disappointing that she was a spy after all, it was so obvious that i didn't want her to be one.

However it seems whoever launched this attack on their base doesn't care about the West and doesn't care about what the population thinks.
And seeing as the Berlin faction was attacked it's safe to assume that it was the Moscow faction that did this.
I also think the timing is odd their still in the midst of battle even if they took the Heavy Laser class down the battle wasn't over yet.
At least that's what suggested and seeing the force they where fighting you would expect them to need anyone available so this action seems very illogical to me.

Is the Stasi suicidal?
Feb 21, 2016 1:13 PM

Sep 2014
Aversa said:
Is the Stasi suicidal?

We can basically summarize most of the anime with this quote right now.
Feb 21, 2016 1:14 PM
Feb 2016
Here I was all happy that there were no casualties and everything seemed to have worked out well, but then I decided to stick around post-ending.

Goddamn it.
Feb 21, 2016 1:30 PM

Oct 2009
Interesting that the ED changed from a duet performance to a solo performance (compare with the last ED). Wonder what that means?

Also, I don't get the hate behind Lise. If you think about it she's really the victim here:

(spoilers for my own theory)

I mean, she's not evil. All she wants to do is save Onii-chan. That's all she wanted from the beginning.
Feb 21, 2016 1:30 PM
Oct 2015
Lise has to die D: she played a good - but annoying - role.
I think Theodor felt guilty to drop her to fast, because he nailed her even before you could count to 3.

Jeppe950 said:
So goddamn intense as usual. Not lets see how Theodor deals with this situation :P

He will sleep with everyone to make the way clear? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DaBackpack said:
Interesting that the ED changed from a duet performance to a solo performance (compare with the last ED). Wonder what that means?

Either its supporting the break between Theodor and Lise or maybe the band kicked the second singer
Pancake08Feb 21, 2016 1:33 PM
Feb 21, 2016 1:33 PM

Oct 2009
Also, Theodor confirmed worst Muv-Luv MC, what a fucking douchenozzle
Feb 21, 2016 1:34 PM

Sep 2014
Pancake08 said:
He will sleep with everyone to make the way clear?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Collect them all to survive ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Feb 21, 2016 1:39 PM
Oct 2015
DaBackpack said:
Also, Theodor confirmed worst Muv-Luv MC, what a fucking douchenozzle

For what reason? o_O MAL is just hating Mecha animes so they want to turn everything bad

Jeppe950 said:
Collect them all to survive ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Then he has to hurry up, not many episodes left ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Feb 21, 2016 1:58 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
It felt a bit rushed to me to be honest. They seemed to have very casually just gone with the Theodor banged his sister thing and then straight onto the action.

Hell hath no fury like an imouto scorned. There will be pain.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 21, 2016 2:03 PM
Feb 2016
My prediction:

This is the only way I can be okay with Lise is because in my mind is going to die. She made her choice and now she has to live or die with it. Everyone has a choice.

I liked it but it did seem a little rushed at the end, probably for the sake of the cliff hanger.
Feb 21, 2016 2:08 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Theodor made a stupid choice banging his sister. And Lise is just so annoying! Other than that, it was a pretty intense, action-packed episode.

4/5
Feb 21, 2016 2:10 PM

Jul 2015
Fucking Lise!! Fuck her. She got banged so at least Theodore got something out of her but now he has to get rid of her. Stasi dog bitch. Amazing episode. Really intense. Excited for next week!
Feb 21, 2016 2:21 PM

Aug 2015
That was an intense episode and the action was great as well. So Theodore banged Lise, eh. Not surprised she turned out to be an enemy though, hoping she gets a terrible death.
Feb 21, 2016 2:55 PM

May 2015
So he slept with her after all. Lol. Nice episode, it was thrilling. Intense battle. That cliffhanger though, looks like she showed her true self just now. Talk about shit.

Feb 21, 2016 4:11 PM

Aug 2014
Really good episode. So it seems Theo "sacrificed" himself to start pretending to love Lise. I really have no idea what sketchy imouto actually wants, I doubt she just wants to be with him. The fighting was nice, I loved the OST that played.

I'm strongly hoping the Stasi get wiped out soon, or at least for Heinz to commit suicide in a bunker.

That cliffhanger and those eyes...

5/5

Interesting note: what Theo said near the end to Irisdina: "Iris, ore wa anata na koto ga..." translates to: "Iris, I .... you", and it's up to us to guess what verb he was going to use in the middle of that sentence - respect, love, trust. Who knows.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Feb 21, 2016 5:22 PM

Jul 2014
Intense episode. It was intense and thrilling, the action scenes were very good.
I'm not surprised nor disappointed at Theo for banging Lise, we all knew that this would happen, although I want that bitch to die in an horrible way. I feel sorry for Katia, she looks so sad whenever Lise approached to Theo.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2016 5:30 PM
Feb 2015
DaBackpack said:
I mean, she's not evil. All she wants to do is save Onii-chan. That's all she wanted from the beginning.

By killing the people his brother cares about.
Feb 21, 2016 5:47 PM
Oct 2014
Show of the season, at least of its top five
Damn why is it sooo underrated :/
Feb 21, 2016 6:30 PM

Jan 2014
Man this was amazing, so much happened in terms of action and in terms of plot.

Basically Theodore wasn't a fool, and didn't believe in Lise completely if anything he pretended to fall for her just to get to the bottom of anything.

Guess it didn't turn out as we expected as Lise attacked faster.

But...............considering how pissed Lise was at watching Theodore stick with Irisdina, my two cents are the following:

Is she a spy? I'd say the answer to that is yes, a big and fat yes, but is loyalty to the Stasi that drives her? Hardly. She wants Theodore for herself (it IS implied the two had feelings for each other before), and Irisdina is the obstacle. If anything Irisdina made Lise act faster and tougher than she would normally dare.

Basically it is all affection that motivates her. Is she a full-time enemy now? Cannot say, but Theodore has feelings for Irisdina (or so it seems) and hardly when the second fodder is in love with the main character and turns into enemy, does it turn well for said second fodder character.

Simply put, Lise just earned a massive deathflag now.
Feb 21, 2016 6:48 PM

Jul 2012
Holy crap this episode was pretty dang intense. This episode had great action with the close range fights and then had lots of amazing drama and suspense with the Coup d'etat and some other forces coming to attack which I think are the western Germany forces and then of course damn Lise is a damn traitor and has a gun against Irisdina's head! This had to happen right when it looked like Theodor was going to confess too :/ But yea overall really good episode filled with drama, action, and suspense that had me at the edge of my seat and wanting it to be next week so I can have a new episode already!

If you want to see my full review on the episode check out the link to my YouTube channel on my profile page where I make review videos on the current anime!
Feb 21, 2016 7:12 PM
Jul 2018
A pretty intense episode.

God lise needs a good bitch slap.
Feb 21, 2016 7:50 PM

Sep 2013
ikzrx said:
BRUH. Theodor fucked his step-sister! And now he was about to tell Irisdina that he loved her.. Poor Katia on the sidelines :(

Someone give poor Katia a fuck :P lol
Feb 21, 2016 7:54 PM
Feb 2015
fortuna89 said:
ikzrx said:

Pham gave Katia a hug, if that counts.
Feb 21, 2016 7:57 PM

Sep 2013
ixarising said:
fortuna89 said:

I didn't mean it to be Yuri ;)
Feb 21, 2016 8:37 PM

Oct 2013
Lol, Theodor actually banged Lise that night, all while still keeping his cool afterwards. I was hoping she was gonna betray the Stasi and I'm thinking she might've but seeing Theodor's decision to stick with Iris made her snap and go yandere on us - what a shame, that death flag on her head's most likely there to stay now.

fortuna89 said:
ikzrx said:

Well, she's not a blonde with a nice figure so she ain't getting it from Theodor :)
Feb 21, 2016 8:41 PM

Aug 2008
Good action scenes. I guess it confirm then, his sister is Stasi though this is quite expected.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.

Jan 2013
Love this episode, sword parts were epic.
So Stasi attacked Berlin and they took the control but they got attacked by someone? It's probably the West Germany.
That ending? What was that?Stasi? O.o Lise you little b**, but i guess we could have expected this, since she was captured by them and remained a lot of time with them, so no wonder she gave up and started working for them :( But i had hope that she wasn't a spy.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 2015
fortuna89 said:
ixarising said:

I didn't mean it to be Yuri ;)

Better her than Walther i say.
Feb 21, 2016 9:33 PM
Aug 2013
1. Katia love Eberbach,
2. Lise love Eberbach too,
3. But Eberbach love Irisdina,
4. Irisdina have trust with Eberbach (not love i think),
5. Lise is now a renegade.

so, the conclusion, I must support Katia and Eberbach . . .

Katia have cute eye and calm personality, I like her and I'm like her too, :v . . .
~ この 素晴らしい イマダ の 世界 に 神様 の 祝福 を !!! ~
~ Kono Subarashii Imad no Sekai ni Kamisama no Shukufuku wo !!! ~
~ God's Blessing on This Wonderful Imad's World !!! ~
Feb 21, 2016 10:18 PM

Sep 2013
Something interesting actually happened although it was pretty obvious Lise was hiding something. And dayum, Theodore really fucked his sister. Well I dont blame him. If I have a step-sister and she gave be backhug while she's buck naked I would probably do the same.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Feb 21, 2016 10:21 PM

Apr 2015
Damn he fucked his step-sister, everything going to shit. Lise's an obvious traitor. Katia needs the D.
Feb 21, 2016 10:26 PM

Oct 2011
OMG the Statsi are crazy doing this now
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2016

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2016

78 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 7:58 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2016

176 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 2:14 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2016

115 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:28 PM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2016

76 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.