3It was OK
10.7%
2Disliked it
3.6%
1Hated it
4.5%
Average 4.3
4,632 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 24, 2023 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, even for a series' finale, this one was thrilling. Seeing Kiruko tied up and not even wanting to do anything....she looked so helpless. 

The part involving Tokio was also disturbing but on a brighter side, it was finally nice to see Shiro getting out of that facility for a change. The episode had Maru and Kiruko reunite again with an open ending. Some of the kids seeing the outside city is quite curious. Overall, great show imo. 8/10.
Jun 24, 2023 6:28 AM

May 2020
Kids did arrive at the outside of the outside, but being sheltered within a facility for so long with absolutely no contact to the real world, it goes without saying even walking under normal sun was a tall task for them. Just tells the kind of upbringing they had. Though hey that lady doctor and her glasses fellow do want these kids to escape this facility. That’s when Aoshima came up with the proposal of “NOAH PROJECT”, a project to save these kids. 

Easier said than done btw, though hey back to controversy again. Can’t believe Kiruko stayed there with Robin for TWO fucking days, and that’s also the amount of days it took Maru to finally take action.. after TWO days. Maru came and Maru just beat the shit out of everyone, but a little too late I must say. I agree with him being considerate of Kiruko but if only he took action a bit earlier.. no that still wouldn't have changed anything in hindsight. 

Tokio just can’t have it easy, ever, right? Fuck the director. No idea what happened with Tokio back there. Though hey getting a sweet moment there between Mimihime and Shiro.. atleast there’s something good  between the clusterfuck. Shiro with his forehead showing is just Usami btw. 

Maru giving Robin a beating of the lifetime would’ve been a real happy ending, though Kiruko has to stop him right? I mean this is what happens in anime. CURSE THOSE ANIME TROPES. Maru and Kiruko have made up and well as simple as it was, the journey continues… for them.

From an adaptation standpoint, to be honest they had almost everything covered. People were calling this a passion project and it does seem like one now. But just wish we would’ve gotten more answers, as for what it is right now, the mysteries outweigh them good time. Still though I will miss this one. 

Season 2 may come, and if it does hope it retains this quality.  
Jun 24, 2023 6:29 AM

Jul 2017
The Ibaraki Facility's walls have been destructed, leading the children to the Outside of the Outside, an unknown land of infinite proportions, wherever it lands them to. On the other hand, the adults are taking care of Tokio's twins, one of which is to be returned to her, the one that Dr. Sawatari has marked...not. In the mean time, Aoshima's plan to protect the children, the Noah Project is underway.

Maru hasn't seen Kiruko return since that night and has reservations about her return. Which after blanking out of a night, decides to go to the Ministry of Reconstruction and find her for himself, taking down people in the process while Kiruko lay there on the bed, hallucinated by his sister's memories lingering in her body, calling for his help. And when he got there, he finds Kiruko naked and tied on the bed, and Robin runs for his life, though he can't run far from Maru's wrath. Which despite Robin's accusations, Maru is prepared to lay the waste on him and beating him to death, with no words of exchange.

The next step of the Noah Project to save Tokio, along with hers and Kona's baby...which the Director has to show up on the dot and demand Tokio's baby from her, which in a fit of protection, covers her body with the stem-like cells from within. While Shiro and Mimihime explore more of the Outside, she stumbled onto a cliff, only to fall and for Shiro to break her fall, the reason being that he loves her.

The aftermath of Kiruko's request not for Maru to kill Robin, the latter's frustration can be felt as the former feels an inkling that Haruki is becoming Kiriko, which Maru's declaration of love still stands while she feels desolate that her journey to find Robin was all tainted with lies. With the part of the journey done, both Maru and Kiruko are ready to move on, with the kids being transported to the city.

An intriguing show of endless proportions. Though questions continue to be answered and asked, no doubt that this show has raised the bar for the psychological supernatural. May we see a Season 2 in the future.
KANLen09Jun 24, 2023 9:26 AM
Jun 24, 2023 6:30 AM

Apr 2020
IMO it's one of the best anime of this year alongside Vinland Saga S2.
Every episode felt like 5 minutes and it always ended on a cliffhanger to grab your attention for the next one.
10/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Jun 24, 2023 6:32 AM

Jun 2019
Such an underrated show. I wish more people give it a try. It was an enjoyable ride with our two protagonists from funny moments to emotional ones. It has it all. With beautiful animation from Prod. I.G and all the staff that was involved in making this show to Kensuke Ushio's masterclass once again being shown in this show as well. I had so much fun watching this show. Didn't expect this to have such a complex storyline and so many amazing characters.

Just as I was thinking after the last episode. Maru was absolutely worried about Kiruko for obvious reasons and he was there today to rescue her against all odds. He was raging at the site and one cannot deny his actions. Tokio's bit was disturbing as well. But, Mimihime and Shirou moment was precious. Cute. It was a good ending to this show with Maru and Miruko reuniting with each other and continuing to go on their journey forward. I'm hoping for a second season in the future.
Jun 24, 2023 6:36 AM

Mar 2020
My goodness, what a thrilling yet beautiful finale. Double confessions? That was quite something alright. Really loved the parallels between the inside and outside of the walls, and this was just a great journey from start to finish. A very satisfying end to a very fantastic series.

The journey continues for them, and I hope this isn't the end of the anime adaptation. 9/10.
Jun 24, 2023 6:37 AM

Nov 2010
The show traced the source material precisely. But as the source itself was made intentionally confusing, it's hard to understand. Therefore the publisher issued an official guide book and those spoilers were spread on the net including MAL. I'm not sure how much I was able to solve the mystery by myself without those spoilers.
Jun 24, 2023 6:43 AM
Mar 2021
7.35 mins in...did Kiruko molest her own lil brother with Robin???
Jun 24, 2023 6:52 AM
May 2023
MrHunterxHunter said:

I don’t think so. I thought it hints that he might have heard Robin sneaking in and taking advantage of Kiruko in the past. I’m more curious now about the gunshot. Did Robin shoot Kiruko for some reason? Because his shock of seeing her could have been more related to unexpectedly seeing her alive.

Of course there’s the hiroku on the locked room… but that’s another story. See you. Bye Bye.
Jun 24, 2023 7:00 AM

Apr 2010
Well that was intense but it didn't feel like an ending more like a setup for a second season.
I hope Kiriko gets over what happened and maybe be more careful next time, her mind is still that of a innocent buy after all.
But i guess we will have to wait for a next season i guess.

The part after the ed also shows a intact city while most of the anime has shown city's that where in ruins again making me think that could take place in different times.
AversaJun 24, 2023 7:05 AM
Jun 24, 2023 7:04 AM
Aug 2021
a great anime and no season 2 immediate announcement :( I hate it when that happens. this one deserves several seasons indeed.

now my only gripe with this final series of events: it's almost insulting to sexual abuse victims everywhere that something so dense and serious is treated here in a "oh well 10 mins after I'm ok and won't be depressed" kinda way. no trauma no PTSD, just "well, got raped such is life." makes it feel as if the entire event was just gratuitous sex violence and cheap shock with no real consecuence to the plot. maybe in season 2/next chapters it could turn out that he has PTSD or some sort of sequel but so far it seems like it will be treated like just another quick obstacle in our journey.

but oh well, asides from that this was a great feast for the season.
Jun 24, 2023 7:06 AM
Mar 2021
that locked room tho...Robin really was sick in the head raping that other woman wow
Jun 24, 2023 7:12 AM

Apr 2010
gawed said:
a great anime and no season 2 immediate announcement :( I hate it when that happens. this one deserves several seasons indeed.

now my only gripe with this final series of events:  it's almost insulting to sexual abuse victims everywhere that something so dense and serious is treated here in a "oh well 10 mins after I'm ok and won't be depressed" kinda way. no trauma no PTSD, just "well, got raped such is life." makes it feel as if the entire event was just gratuitous sex violence and cheap shock with no real consecuence to the plot. maybe in season 2/next chapters it could turn out that he has PTSD or some sort of sequel but so far it seems like it will be treated like just  another quick obstacle in our journey.

but oh well, asides from that this was a great feast for the season.
Trauma affects everyone differently.
Some learn to live with it others show no sign of it at all but will have it affecting them in a later point in live while others have problems from the start and will never get over it.
Things like this have a really big impact on live and that applies for any major trauma, my guess it that even those that learn to live with it will probably carry some form of hatred towards the one that caused it.
Jun 24, 2023 7:12 AM
May 2023
gawed said:

The problem I think is the manga isn’t completed enough for a full second season. From what it sounds like, this ended around Ch 31 but the manga is only around ch 50 something.
Jun 24, 2023 7:16 AM
May 2023
Those of you who didn’t notice the music that played for Shiro and Mimihime or the button… how do you not get what happened?

And those you who did notice the music… please join me to talk about our depression.
Jun 24, 2023 7:27 AM

Jan 2009
Kiruko is fully merging with her sister then? so she might become a full girl in mind and body eh

meanwhile Maru confess to Kiruko that he loves her as a girl or specifically the current her and not her past life as Haruki

Tokios mutant powers is unleash there too

this definitely needs a sequel

that should not even be considered an open ending but considered an incomplete ending
Jun 24, 2023 7:29 AM

Feb 2021
Yeah, I'm guessing the children were swapped and Maru was supposed to be given to Tokio
Those got to be one of the most satisfying punches I've ever seen in anything ever
Is Tokio turning into a man-eater? This scene was really surprising and cool ngl
OH GOD IT'S THAT BUTTON USAMI (SHIRO) HAD IN HIS HAND IN EPISODE 8 T_T
A man-eater attached to a person! It's like that one guy with man-eater parts said in episode 5, "if you transplant part of a monster onto a human, they become extremely powerful and have immortal life" and this was an experiment. Also I just realized he was most probably searching for Robin
Post-credits scene: They are on a boat? Who let them there? There is a functioning city so the disaster didn't happed at that point yet. Please let this be a season 2 teaser

This came out of nowhere (at least for me) and turned out to be one of the best anime this year so far. Coming up with, and reading everyone else's theories was really fun. So thrilling. But there are still tons of mysteries unsolved. The production is really good too, the animation is really good and smooth, and this seems to be an unpopular opinion, but I especially liked episode 10 with it's more comedic visuals in the first half (the art and animation in the second half were beautiful though). Hopefully this is popular enough in japan for a season 2
10/10
EmbientJun 24, 2023 8:26 AM
Jun 24, 2023 7:33 AM

Jul 2020
incredible show, I demand a season 2 right now! 10/10 from me
I think I'll even read the manga right now, I'm just way too invested in the story I can't resist lol
InexplicableJun 24, 2023 7:41 AM
Jun 24, 2023 7:45 AM

Oct 2017
Really great anime, specially the production. Story/plot is really intriguing too and makes me crave for more. But I asbolutely despise rape stuff and that was devastating for me. Though I still want to get answers to many mysteries and see where the story goes so obviously want a new season.
MegamiRemJun 24, 2023 9:20 PM
Jun 24, 2023 7:46 AM
Sep 2015
It's ok but I don't know if I want to watch season 2 (if it ever has greenlit)
Jun 24, 2023 7:47 AM
Jun 2023
Season Finale was FIRE! I'm ngl I wish there was more to see but I'm so damn glad Maru beat the hell outta Robin. The moment Maru saw Haruki/Kiriko all tied up, his face expression said it all... I'd feel the exact same way in that situation. Seeing the relationship between them both felt so good at the end, just strengthens their bond even more and that was real nice to see for a send off till next season.

I wanna know what happened with Tokio and the Director as well. AND dwhat also happened at the facility is freakin crazy, I don't know where the group of 4 is going outside the outside but ready to see where that goes.

They're really gonna leave us with 3 story plots that both got me wondering what the hell is gonna happen next. Heavenly Delusion, easily 10/10 the whole season, one of the best animes this season.
Jun 24, 2023 7:56 AM

Feb 2021
I knew Robin wasn't just gonna die like that, but I wonder what was that thing he was keeping in that room.

And also why did Tokio turn into light there...

But now the kids are in a boat going into a large city, just what is going on?
Too many questions that i don't have the answers to
Jun 24, 2023 7:58 AM

May 2020
The last episode was perhaps a bit to fast paced in certain parts, especially when Maru was searching for Kiruko and it only lasted for few minutes. Everything was reselved rather quickly, but that outside I enjoyed the episode. Might post something regarding my thoughs on this series, don't feel like explaining to much right now but I  undountedly love this. AOTS in my opinion and may possibly be AOTY but I'll have to see until Sousou no Frieren will finish airing. Production I.G did their increadible with this little project and I'm happy for it. Not sure if any continuation is possible but in case it'll be a thing then I'll be there for sure. Good shit!

8.9/10
An adventure/Sci-Fi show done absolutely right

MAL is the perfect place to shit talk about people's opinions.
Jun 24, 2023 8:02 AM
Sep 2021
A good end for the season, a lot of mysteries are kept to S2, enjoyed the world, characters. It was a solid mystery, thriller series.
Jun 24, 2023 8:02 AM

Jul 2017
What i witnessed was peak. This was a very good ride.
Jun 24, 2023 8:10 AM

Jun 2015
Maru takes no prisoners, especially after seeing what they did to sis
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jun 24, 2023 8:11 AM
Nov 2021
Maru beating up that shithead was hella satisfying. He indeed deserved it. They're resuming their journey to heaven.

What a phenomenal anime... I remember adding it to my list when it was announced . It was just out of curiosity, I never thought it would be such a great watch. The animation, music everything was good. Overall a solid 8/10 anime

Heard somewhere that the sequel was in production.. hope we'll get a date
Jun 24, 2023 8:17 AM

Feb 2019
Man people kept telling me that Maru wasn’t gonna slide for Kiruko this episode clearly proved that wrong. He beat the shit out of robin and I think he knew something had happened to Kiruko even tho he didn’t see the ropes on her directly. Loved how he was toying with that rapist as well. Every time bro tried to run away he’d just pull him back and start beating ass ๐Ÿ˜‚. Even if he didn’t die from that internal bleeding, he definitely going to have some sort of brain injury considering Maru has superhuman strength.

Based on what was locked in that room, I’d wager robin had been raping and doing fucked up shit for a while. This usually doesn’t come out of nowhere. He probably used to do the same to Kiriko.

Love that confession from Maru. It seems like Kiruko is slowly becoming a girl in body and mind. The two personalities melding and becoming one spirit.

We basically already knew, but now there’s no doubt that Mimihime and white haired dudes are the doctor and patient from episode 8. Heartbreaking. So the kids managed to get to a city on a boat. Meaning society hadn’t fallen yet. Meaning it’s incredibly likely they are what brought society down by either disease or their powers running amok. Can’t wait to learn more about this when I read.

Without a doubt one of the best shows of the year and ima miss it so much.

Marinate1016Jun 24, 2023 8:25 AM
Jun 24, 2023 8:29 AM
May 2017
Maru is that mf nigga, no cap. He may act goofy but he knows when to switch that shit off and get lethal with it. That scene where he nonchalantly kept throwing robin back to the wall was so satisfying. He really woulda caught that body if Kiruko didn't stop him. Her reaction to the entire thing was unexpected, but  people cope with situations differently. It's probably still eating at her, but she's acting normal to not worry Maru (my hunch). 

The heaven facility part was good too. I'm guessing Maru was the kid that didn't go to Tokio? Not sure, but that end scene was pretty dope. We need a season 2 to see first hand how the great collapse occurred and what exactly triggered it. And of course we still need to see Maru getting back to the facility and see the current state it's in, his brother may still be there. And his parents may still be there as well. There's just a lot to unpack but this season was great all around.

9/10
Jun 24, 2023 8:31 AM
Jan 2019
whoaaaaa...i fuck with this...
Jun 24, 2023 8:33 AM
Aug 2017
QuietDirt said:
So she didn't escape from Robin because she liked it? I mean, she easily removed that rope...

no, she was broken and unable to do anything. shock. self-loathing, misery, sadness... not only did she get raped, but it was by her hero.
Jun 24, 2023 8:33 AM
Apr 2023
Very compelling!
Jun 24, 2023 8:35 AM
Jun 2022
Mcfeeley said:
Those of you who didn’t notice the music that played for Shiro and Mimihime or the button… how do you not get what happened?

And those you who did notice the music… please join me to talk about our depression.
"Today we are gathered here to our weekly depression remembrance of Episode 8..."

Damn, I teared up hearing that music
Jun 24, 2023 8:35 AM
Mar 2015
its full circle one group leaves Heaven in the past while another group returns to Heaven in the future
Jun 24, 2023 8:36 AM

Dec 2020
To see Maru in this rage and boy he could eazy beat his complet gamg of inazaki robin he has luck that kiruko stop maru of killing him.
What an final episode and the after ending scene gives hopes to a second season. 9/10
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sใ‚ท

Jun 24, 2023 8:38 AM

Nov 2016
Back to isekai for 36 months straight after this breath of fresh air

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 24, 2023 8:38 AM

Jun 2014
Thank god that prick Robin got what he deserved. My only problem was Kiruko coming in to stop Maru from finishing the job. And wtf kind of experiments was Robin conducting in that building, the...thing that was locked in that one room was crazy. That could probably have been Kiruko's fate if Maru didn't save her. Well, now that all that drama is behind them, our two main leads continue on their journey to find "Heaven." 

The situation with the kids was interesting, particularly with Tokio. I'm very curious about what the hell was going on with her when the Director tried taking her baby. I wish we got answers since that was left so unclear. And that post-ED scene, the kids are approaching civilization. Their arrival/presence is probably what will trigger the Great Disaster.

This was definitely one of my favorite shows to follow these last few months. I had no clue what to expect going in, but I found myself invested with the mysteries and all of the questions that the plot raised. Certainly one of this season's hidden gems, and I hope another season comes somewhere down the road. 
thebrentinator24Jun 24, 2023 8:44 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 24, 2023 8:48 AM

Sep 2020
Damn, what a way to end a thrilling show. It was a wonderful ride from the first minute all the way to the last. A true gem amongst the block of uninspiring shows that aired this season. Production I.G. went all out on this one and gave us a treat. I hope it will be popular enough for a second season but I might just check out the manga if my patience doesn't subside.

9/10

"๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š."- ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Jun 24, 2023 8:48 AM
Aug 2017
I've loved Maru all season. he didn't even say a single word to Robin- just followed through with what he had to do like a total badass.

I want to see how Kiruko developes as a person. I think Maru will help her accept both sides of her being. His confession that he loved HER as she is regardless of the circumstances is just the beginning of helping her heal.

I really want s2 so I can further understand the boat scene. and, What happened to the institution kids? And who raised the twins? And will they ever reach Heaven? And, of course, will Maru and Kiruko ever hook up? If there's ever enough source material I'm pretty sure we'll get s2... hopefully.
Jun 24, 2023 8:53 AM

Jul 2017
A decent finale to what has been a really fun, interesting mystery series that I have been craving for so long. Not a perfect series but this series was enjoyable from the lack of spoonfeeding for its mystery storytelling right from the get-go, to most of the character interactions from both perspectives in the story and the worldbuilding exploration, to even the creative directing showcases in a lot of these episodes which showed a strong production behind this series. The finale itself was solid but the ending point could have been a little more stronger too considering the lack of a sequel for some time since the manga doesn't have enough new material for a season 2 just yet I think.

It did have a couple episodes that could have been more engaging or plot points that could have been handled a bit better, but overall, this is definitely one of the highlights of this season and a series I can definitely see myself enjoying rewatching once the next season comes a few years down the line. A fairly strong 8/10 for this one.
Jun 24, 2023 9:01 AM

Oct 2022
Maru beating the shit out of Robin and is sought kill him if he ever see's him in his life. It's good that he saved Kiruko before Robin was going to use her in his experiment like what he did with the other woman.

Those children reaching the outside world and are going to enter an actual city, wonder how they will survive there. And what were those root like structure coming out of Tokio's hands.

The finale for this season was good to say the least.
Definately a 8/10
Jun 24, 2023 9:01 AM
Nov 2022
dodgelightyear said:
Mcfeeley said:

"Today we are gathered here to our weekly depression remembrance of Episode 8..."

oh my god pls what the f is happening, did i miss something in eps 8?
Jun 24, 2023 9:03 AM

Mar 2016
MrHunterxHunter said:
Don't think so, maybe kiruko and haruki used to share bedroom and one night Robin visited kiruko to do you-know-what in silent mode to not wake him haruki up.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jun 24, 2023 9:04 AM
Nov 2022
misfit25 said:
dodgelightyear said:

oh my god pls what the f is happening, did i miss something in eps 8?

never fcking mind, holy crap i just realized, damn
Jun 24, 2023 9:04 AM
Mar 2022
was great but the ending kinda anticlimactic. the happy music caught me of guard in the last few minutes. like nothing happy happened wtf. it just felt kinda forced.

Also hope robin dies
Jun 24, 2023 9:06 AM
Aug 2020
I can not wait, the ch 34 from the manga looks different

It was really a great season
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 24, 2023 9:07 AM

Oct 2013
What a great series, really appreciate how the show lets you figure out backstories with glimpses of expressions and past. Definitely expect this to one of my favourite of the season.
Jun 24, 2023 9:10 AM

Jul 2021
Didn't really like the ending, too many loose threads even though it's completely understandable they're trying to make a resolution from the aftermath of previous episode and I feel like if I catch-up with some of the manga's content, it somewhat may waste my time since the anime's visual is definitely a lot more impressive not gonna deny that. No surprise if this is like one of the weakest parts of the manga, I can tell as the journey moves forward, gradually every hole of mystery will fill up, but a S2 will have to wait for like another year or so. Will consider a re-watch later on. 
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 24, 2023 9:19 AM
May 2023
good ending. will continue to watch when new seasons comes out
Jun 24, 2023 9:21 AM

Apr 2021
Easily my favorite series from this decade so far. Given those last scenes, if they forgo a second season, ko-ro-su.

I loved the visuals in that dream scene where Kiruko's bed sheets turn into a flowing dress.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2023

148 by Kiruko-san »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

478 by AguyinaRPG »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 20, 2023

301 by Hazamelis »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2023

124 by Kiruko-san »»
Today, 1:50 AM

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2023

245 by Kiruko-san »»
Today, 1:19 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.