Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 26, 2015 10:36 PM

Sep 2013
I read somewhere that he was reincarnated into the time where Mashiro was going to wake up. And someone else told me that with the power he had he found a way to become pretty much immortal, not like his ancestor, and waited for Mashiro i believe for a thousand years and when she woke up he lived with her again since they are married and love each other. Hence the futuristic motorcycle at the end and the city underwater since the water levels raised up.
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Sep 4, 2015 3:12 AM

May 2014
That wedding tho
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jun 12, 2016 6:32 AM

Apr 2009
This last episode and that song on the wedding raised my score to 7/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2016 12:03 PM
Lifeless

Dec 2016
For those who wonder, at the end of the scene, it shows an unknown motorcyclist and Mashiro.

The motorcyclist was indeed Yuuri, the author himself stated that Yuuri had so much celestial power that it made Yuuri immortal, thus, it came to the scene where the city is in ruins, long gone in the past, however it shows that Mashiro indeed came back in the far future, and so this scene shows that they are alive in the far future, near the ruins of the city, reunited again together, forever loving each other.
Jun 14, 2017 2:18 PM

Aug 2013
amc9988 said:
LOL for all those that hate the ending, they are either a fan of Ameri OR HAREM ENDING LOVERS.

For me the ending is kinda refreshing because not only he pick a girl, but the story actually finished. I/m bored with the harem/unfinished story ending that eroge adaptation usually use.

Basically this.
I really like series like this, but only when I have a proper ending. Harem ending is always a big bullshit.
And here, we have a proper ending (not hideously sweet and happy) which you can interpret by yourself.
I want to see more anime like this.
Solid 8/10.
rsc-plJun 14, 2017 2:22 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 30, 2018 9:47 PM

Aug 2014
Series started off good. Middle became crap and that pointless wedding scene and wtf ending. I mean, what was the point really? She still "died". He could not save her. And what, he became immortal and actually waited 1000 years without loving anyone else? lol what..this series went from a 7/10 to 5/10.
Jul 29, 2019 7:31 AM

Sep 2012
not saying its crap/bad but its worse harem i have seen first one getting 6/10
Nov 27, 2020 3:26 PM
Oct 2015
Typical bittersweet anime series where the MCs don't really end up with a happy ending. She goes into a deep sleep and the world has crumbled around them when she wakes.
Apr 19, 2021 7:40 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So Ameri kissed him but well he still doesn't care and he only loves Mashiro... well that wedding ceremony was cute but still sad with that sleep thing, even though from the post-credit scene I guess she has woken up and they live together now.
Well it was an OK series I think, but it would have been better with a better harem protagonist, Yuuri really sucked lol
Aug 5, 2021 12:40 PM

Jun 2011
So much wasted potential in this series, but I still consider it okay thanks to not choosing a harem route but focusing on relationship with Mashiro only. I love her, the ending could be really emotional if the adaptation had been better.
Also I like how the world when they reunite is depicted. These crumbled buildings and raised water level...
Feb 26, 2022 7:28 AM

Jun 2016
And that's the end, huh. They went with a soppy/hopeful hybrid to finish it off. Being a visual novel I can't say I'm surprised.

The way they concluded that final battle tho was horrible. What was even the point of the cliff-hanger?

Honestly, I didn't enjoy this show. It was all over the place and when the conflict that was being built up is swept under the rug, I just can't stand it. Oh, the production for the show was also horrendous as well. Such a shame.
A-Simple-SquireFeb 26, 2022 9:50 AM

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 5 Discussion

Laevantein - Feb 26, 2010

11 by Punkero »»
Feb 5, 5:47 PM

Poll: » Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 10 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 8, 2009

35 by Alfakurama »»
Aug 21, 2023 10:14 AM

Poll: » Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 1, 2009

47 by Dekom »»
Feb 26, 2022 1:50 PM

Poll: » Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 11 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 14, 2009

45 by A-Simple-Squire »»
Feb 26, 2022 6:33 AM

Poll: » Tayutama -Kiss on my Deity- Episode 8 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 24, 2009

34 by A-Simple-Squire »»
Feb 26, 2022 4:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.