Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 6, 2017 8:30 AM

May 2016
With the quarterly examinations coming in two weeks, I desperately need that pencil of fate *~*

Kuroko had to turn down Kise's call because he doesn't want two knuckleheads under his wing xD Coach looks like a pleasant woman~

I liked the comedy :3 And I immediately noticed that Midorima has the same seiyuu as Jotaro from JJBA <3

I loved this OVA~ I tried ta watch Kuroko no Basket long ago on TV but it was at the 3rd Miracle already so I was confused at the time. I'm gonna give this a shot!

Jan 8, 2017 9:48 AM

Mar 2016
It's nice seeing our heroes in their downtime. I'm really surprised that pencil actually worked.

Kagami Taiga's such a sweetheart.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2017 6:11 AM

Dec 2015
I wonder how Midorima did without his magic pencil xD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 28, 2017 8:11 PM

Dec 2016
I know it would make no sense in the story, but how funny would it have been if at the end after everyone was relieved over Kagami's grades if Kuroko had failed!!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Nov 4, 2017 1:15 AM

Jun 2016
"BaKagami" Hahahaha. They helped Kagami to get better at exams and he managed to beat their captain. Pffft. 98 in Japanese exam. Nice. Omedetou, Kagami-kun! Lmfao.

Jeez. Can I have one of those Midorima's pencil?

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 18, 2018 2:12 AM

May 2011
4kicks said:
I thought this was going to be a recap, but glad it wasn't, even if it was just a humorous filler-like episode. It's not surprising to see why it was cut from the main series, since it wasn't really pertinent to the story.

Not pertinent? If you don't pass you don't play!
Nov 18, 2018 2:22 AM

May 2011
abystoma2 said:
Well that was pretty boring.

Guess Nami isn't boring?
Nov 18, 2018 5:00 AM

Nov 2013
Seyfert said:
abystoma2 said:
Well that was pretty boring.

Guess Nami isn't boring?

Nami is highly entertaining, actually.
You all need to watch Nami.

May 10, 2019 5:43 PM

Oct 2015
Thanks to Midorima Kagami has prospered well on the exam, funny how he hated that though! I liked more how kagami studied using basketball as a stimulation.

Enjoyable OVA. 8/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 19, 2020 1:55 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Imagine being raised in Amera and failing an English proficiency test.
Jan 31, 2021 5:00 AM

Jun 2020
LOOOOOOOOL KAGAMI. What a PHAT mood. I love this guy, such a dork!!!!!! This was hilarious. And ending off with Hyuuga & Kagami crying LOL. And that end card of Kise L O L

I love Kagami more and more hehe

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 16, 2023 8:13 AM

Apr 2013
This show continues to be unrealistic, 98% by choosing random answers... sure xD
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.