Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2009 8:13 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Awww this had me chuckling away! Although Akira is so cute, what is he talking about?? Agh he's definitely beautiful enough!!! Well that's why it's called a complex....!

Lol at the Dad, but think I liked Harumi best, so cool yet cute! Especially the way he hugged Akira... and giving takoyaki as a present :D

Watched the Princess Princess anime couple years back, and my favourite moments were Akira and family appearing in episode 6! So far am prefering Harumi in the manga, doting as ever but no so wimpy (well possibly not yet!!!!) :P
Mar 31, 2010 2:27 AM

Mar 2009
i like it <3
but it will be better if i read this firs and after watch princess princess :s
Jul 28, 2015 12:55 PM
Dec 2013
I thought their interactions were sweet. Though i feel really bad for Fuyuk, what a horrible experiencei..
Alluka-ChamaJul 28, 2015 1:06 PM
Jan 5, 2016 5:42 PM

May 2015
I just finished watching Princess Princess today, and was going to read Princess Princess Plus. I couldn't find it, and then I heard about this manga and decided to check it out. I didn't realize it was about Sakamoto and his family, so that was a great twist. Now that I know this, I'm going to read Kakumei no Hi for the same reason. This should be a good read, though I still wish I could find Princess Princess Plus somewhere online.
Great first chapter. I laughed so hard after the little sister said she was flashed and the family went silent. That was hilarious. Poor kid.
I look forward to learning even more about Sakamoto's family. :)
EDIT: Take it back. Not going to read Kakumei no Hi. I read one of the reviews, and then I read part way through chapter one. It has pretty offensive views on gender identity and sexual orientation.
SuranaJan 6, 2016 6:40 AM
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
May 7, 2019 5:16 PM

Aug 2016
I feel bad for the kid, guess unlike the rest of his family he will have to develop a personality. Jokes aside, a nice start to the manga.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”

More topics from this board

Poll: » Family Complex Chapter 6 Discussion

Ana - Apr 1, 2015

2 by JokerVentura »»
May 7, 2019 5:20 PM

Poll: » Family Complex Chapter 5 Discussion

JokerVentura - May 7, 2019

0 by JokerVentura »»
May 7, 2019 5:18 PM

Poll: » Family Complex Chapter 3 Discussion

Surana - Jan 5, 2016

1 by JokerVentura »»
May 7, 2019 5:18 PM

Poll: » Family Complex Chapter 2 Discussion

Surana - Jan 5, 2016

1 by JokerVentura »»
May 7, 2019 5:17 PM

Poll: » Family Complex Chapter 4 Discussion

JokerVentura - May 7, 2019

0 by JokerVentura »»
May 7, 2019 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.