Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2013 12:25 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Does this show have anything to do with Aneki no Kounai Kaikinbi? Or does it just have the same artist touch to it? It was pretty good, but I'm not much into gang bang/rape. Good but just not for me.

Mod Edit: Three posts requesting a link or information on where to access this anime were deleted for violating MAL guidelines. Normally we do not allow double posts, but because of the deletions I will let this one stand.
rodacOct 12, 2013 1:47 AM
Sep 25, 2013 5:07 PM

Jul 2010
I forgot to tell people to watch the very end. It made me laugh so hard :D

I found it!

No subs yet, but hey!

It's rather weird. She gets confessed to my Uno, the very first guy in the hentai. Azusa and Saori start talking about sex and the stuff. Then she mentiosn Shimoda who's disgusting, the one was starring at Azusa. She then tells Azusa why don't you say Okay to Uno. Then it goes over to her getting an mail and then starts blowing Shimoda. I didn't really understand that. Uno is always in the background feeling sad lol. In the end, after Saori gets gangbanged, then stays with her boyfriend, and Shimoda has sex with Azusa, they both say they're tired of boys cause they're stupid and asked can two women feel good together. They say, let's try it once and start kissing.

The end was priceless :P cause Uno fucked Shimoda's sister lmao.

I just find it weird that she was told that Shimoda was disgusting and that you normally don't date those guys especially when their dicks randomly gets boners lol. Then she says why don't you say Okay to Uno? Then she says, you think so? Then it turns to her giving Shimoda blow jobs lol. Huge ass gap in the middle lol. Especially where she says she's busy and no matter how many emails you send me, I won't be able to respond to them. She says Homeroom is starting and runs off. Then it panels over to her giving Shimoda a blowjob and he goes limp lol. Oh well. Super weird hentai with many holes, but whatever.
rodacOct 12, 2013 1:43 AM
Sep 25, 2013 11:50 PM
Sep 2011
I fapped to this, but it's bad.
Sep 26, 2013 2:29 AM

Jul 2008
Well, when you are bad... you are bad.
Sep 29, 2013 10:52 PM
Sep 2011
This is bad, in a good way. Poor budget animation, lazy character design, awful sound effects...yet I really liked it. They put what they had in the right places and made it work.
Oct 12, 2013 1:40 AM

Jan 2011
Mod Edit: Even if it's hentai,Providing or requesting links to copyrighted, non-fair use material is not allowed.

Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516059#Ar9u4cMugyARz4MQ.99

Numerous posts removed for violating MAL guidelines by requesting or providing links. A number of one word posts were also removed.
rodacOct 12, 2013 1:49 AM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 12, 2013 5:29 AM

Jul 2010
rodac said:
Mod Edit: Even if it's hentai,Providing or requesting links to copyrighted, non-fair use material is not allowed.

Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516059#Ar9u4cMugyARz4MQ.99

Numerous posts removed for violating MAL guidelines by requesting or providing links. A number of one word posts were also removed.

Sorry rodac!! Will not do it again!
Oct 14, 2013 7:01 AM
Dec 2010
The lolicon scene in the end i liked. Should have been longer.
Mar 9, 2014 3:44 PM

Jul 2009
Wow. This was surprisingly good. Just looking at the artstyle l thought it'd be another no-effort flash thing. But it was varied, had understandable characters, and just enough humor. Only thing against it was no male voices but we can forgive that.
Feb 27, 2015 5:36 AM

Oct 2009
Omnime said:
It's rather weird. She gets confessed to my Uno, the very first guy in the hentai. Azusa and Saori start talking about sex and the stuff. Then she mentiosn Shimoda who's disgusting, the one was starring at Azusa. She then tells Azusa why don't you say Okay to Uno. Then it goes over to her getting an mail and then starts blowing Shimoda. I didn't really understand that. Uno is always in the background feeling sad lol. In the end, after Saori gets gangbanged, then stays with her boyfriend, and Shimoda has sex with Azusa, they both say they're tired of boys cause they're stupid and asked can two women feel good together. They say, let's try it once and start kissing.

The end was priceless :P cause Uno fucked Shimoda's sister lmao.

I just find it weird that she was told that Shimoda was disgusting and that you normally don't date those guys especially when their dicks randomly gets boners lol. Then she says why don't you say Okay to Uno? Then she says, you think so? Then it turns to her giving Shimoda blow jobs lol. Huge ass gap in the middle lol. Especially where she says she's busy and no matter how many emails you send me, I won't be able to respond to them. She says Homeroom is starting and runs off. Then it panels over to her giving Shimoda a blowjob and he goes limp lol. Oh well. Super weird hentai with many holes, but whatever.

Azusa explained it: that's because Shimoda was the first guy who confessed to Azusa and she dated him (if you can call it that) before Uno decided to confess to Azusa
Jun 8, 2015 11:25 PM

May 2015
That last scene… I was laughing for five minutes nonstop. ^_^ (Taking deep breath) Ah man!! (Resuming laughter) Lol!
Jan 22, 2017 9:13 PM

Oct 2015
Omg... the characters are so messed up... those girls are two idiots, the guys are all scumbags.
Uno and the loli are the only ones who could be saved here, and it's with them the best scene of this hentai, at the end hehe unfortunately it was so little.

By the way, I liked the animation and the art (aside the face of the dudes).
TechOtaku-hJan 22, 2017 9:26 PM
Aug 21, 2017 12:29 PM
Jul 2016
Was this supposed to be a comedy ? Because I only laughed at it especially the ended
Oct 31, 2017 5:38 AM
Oct 2013
The body has no shading at all and only minimal lines. But the shape is quite erotic, with lewd positions and allowed for the expressive and fluid animation more easier.

Quite good running animation there on the track.

Banging of friend against couch was very lewd (*´ч ` *) lewd pinning down of her totally exposed body and intensely jerking her body. quite lewd bouncing of her legs and ass from the thrusting from behind as well (*˘︶˘*) her helplessness and pleas being totally ignored was lewd as well (*˘︶˘*)

The main girl probably flex her legs too much in her first sex scene.

Too much inhuman body twitching though in lots of the scenes. And motion is too fast at times.

Also good was the frank girl's talk, frank talk of the main girl in the situations. and there was a lewdness in the expression of her worries. no music made it feel more raw as well. Nice yuri-ish moment at the before credits as well.

Certainly the c part was quite a gag, although did not get me. Maybe in some rewatch.
User-sanOct 31, 2017 2:43 PM
May 7, 2019 8:16 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
This is so grotesque but unique which makes it all the worse that it has some of my favorite kinks. I’m totally IN for a girl whose down to fuck but this guy is terrible and not good looking, the girl is cute and the bodies are nice but she’s just like every other shy but bold girl. Also somehow the dicks being this big turn me way the heck off. I even wanted the video stuff to be used more efficiently but 🙄

Why did I watch the little sister blast off a dudes dick at the end!?
Oct 27, 2019 9:24 PM
May 2018
So by the way the ending was is there a second one of these?
Nov 11, 2019 8:59 PM

Oct 2009
southdakotaboy said:
So by the way the ending was is there a second one of these?

No, I don't think so
Nov 14, 2019 11:26 PM
Nov 2017
Vi-h said:
Omg... the characters are so messed up... those girls are two idiots, the guys are all scumbags.
Uno and the loli are the only ones who could be saved here, and it's with them the best scene of this hentai, at the end hehe unfortunately it was so little.

By the way, I liked the animation and the art (aside the face of the dudes).

Holy shit that ending was hilarious I thought the girls kissing while talking was funny as well but it’s weird no girl came til the GIF at the end I bet those girls could take an arm or leg and so are u done already
Jan 30, 2020 6:38 PM

May 2016
It's far from the best looking hentai but it's definitely one of the most unconventional ones out there and I surprisingly liked it.

The cheap looking and initially off-putting artstyle and the strange but amusing moments like Azusa's endless chattering during her sex acts and Shimoda's sister's blastoff at the end reminds me a lot of Masaaki Yuasa's works and I'm more surprised that he didn't direct this lmao

Feb 22, 2021 2:14 PM
Feb 2021
Any other similar hentai with the same art style?
Sep 21, 2022 11:13 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
art is bad for me but the nonchalant nature of it is quite entertaining
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Nov 23, 2022 5:59 PM

Nov 2010
I got aroused during Saori's gang bang scene. I liked it!
That ending was epic. That guy had so much pent-up cum. lol 7/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.