Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2013 9:04 AM
Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
yay. all together :D

and cari and gatomon too, didnt know she evolved here. awesoem. and maiotismon is no more. i think :O
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 27, 2014 1:58 PM

Oct 2010
Great episode. Patamon's champion form is insanely powerful, even compared to the other Digimons' super evolutions.
Apr 2, 2014 9:03 PM

Dec 2012
Really fun to watch and could feel the epicness despite being 18 =p Makes me feel like a child again! Digimon~!
Apr 10, 2014 7:21 AM
Mar 2013
Aww, I loved the interaction between Garurumon and Matt's dad. They're both awesome ^^ And it's about time Lillymon got back to normal. She's been dead weight for 2 whole episodes.

Wow this is like a repeat with Devimon except you just replace Devimon with Myotismon and Angemon with Angewoman. I'm glad that Angewoman didn't have to sacrifice herself to beat him though. I think that digimon that die in the real world can never be reborn into digi-eggs. That's why Wizardmon's death was such a huge shock.
Jul 8, 2014 1:46 PM

Oct 2013
NOT WIZARDMON ;_______;
This episode proves why Wizardmon is a bro.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Feb 26, 2015 5:04 PM

Jan 2014
Wizardmon... :(
Jun 17, 2015 9:10 AM

Mar 2015
These last few eps have just been a shitstorm of evolutions and its fucking awesome.

Poor wizardmon.

Angewomon is such a stupid name for such an awesome digimon
Dec 3, 2015 7:13 PM

Jul 2011
tqran said:
These last few eps have just been a shitstorm of evolutions and its fucking awesome.

Poor wizardmon.

Angewomon is such a stupid name for such an awesome digimon

This. Wizarmon. D:

I think they were going for "angelwoman"/"-mon". Definitely could've come up with something better.
Feb 6, 2016 12:47 PM

Apr 2013
spyrocoot said:
Great episode. Patamon's champion form is insanely powerful, even compared to the other Digimons' super evolutions.

He is vaccine and Vamdemon is virus, it's a natural advantage.

Wizarmon is now one of my favorite digimons of all time, right up there with

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
anime-primeOct 7, 2020 3:02 AM
Jun 15, 2016 11:40 AM

Feb 2013
Angewomon is cute and strong!
Vamdemon was defeated but the fog didn't disappear.
Jan 29, 2017 3:05 PM

Dec 2010
spyrocoot said:

This is pretty stupid. He should have transformed back in the Digi World and he will rect Myotismon. Plain stupid.

Gatomon was cute and fluffy and Angewomon is cute and sexy.
Mar 29, 2018 9:03 PM

Apr 2017
notice how Vamdemon is mostly only worried about "angel-type" digimons. Other attacks didn't do anything to him.

Great episode, nice to see them all together again.
Poor wizardmon, he's a real friend (despite being a digimon lol)
--------
Aug 9, 2018 5:32 PM
Mar 2018
I really liked this episode. Wizardmon's death was shocking (Digimon is a generally lighthearted show) and had a good amount of emotional heft. The action scenes did a good job of creating an Epic vibe.
Mar 20, 2020 8:46 PM

May 2008
The second most iconic death in Digimon. I must be getting more cynical because it didn't anything for me considering how rushed their friendship and development was. That or I've seen this too many times. lol

How many boners were popped the first time Angewomon appeared on TV, I wonder?

Joking aside, I do have to agree with others issue re: Vamdemon and Angemon. Vamdemon is OP for no real (given) reason since he's just a Perfect level. Even with advantage Angemon shouldn't be doing that much damage since advantage has always been below level.
At least Angewomon's power is explained with same level (theoretically) + combo boost.

It's annoying. I could understand if there was some reasoning given but there never is, battles are just won and lost based on how the plot needs it to be. One of the many weaknesses of Digimon as a franchise; the battles tend to not be thought out.

Edit: Forgot to mention something I noted. Vamdemon's reason for what he did. He mentions that he was destined to "merge the Digital World with the Real World and be its ruler" or something to that effect. Interesting he would think this.
I wonder if some Digimon fed him this line or was this just his narcissism thinking he could? I'm thinking it's the former since he had a bunch of items and knowledge he theoretically shouldn't.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
anime-primeOct 7, 2020 3:14 AM
Oct 7, 2020 3:08 AM

Dec 2012
Sora. Yamato.
Taichi.
PicoDevimon tells Vamdemon.
Sleep.
Mimi's crest woke her up.
Dat theme. Greymon.
lol at Yamato's oyaji pointing out Tentomon's kansai dialect.
Wizarmon heals Lilimon.
Vamdemon sees them.
Dat theme. WereGarurumon.
Vamdemon appears before Hikari.
PicoDevimon pulling Hikari's hair.
Dead Scream. Dat theme with dat new theme. Kabuterimon.
Dat blow.
Dat theme. AtlurKabuterimon.
Vamdemon got hit from behind. Wizarmon!

Angewomon can get the D.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 16, 2021 12:52 AM

Jul 2013
Hey, it's my first anime crush (I think).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 6 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 6, 2010

15 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 2:26 PM

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 5 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 5, 2010

17 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 4 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 5, 2010

16 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 3 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 5, 2010

16 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 2 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 3, 2010

18 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.