Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 8, 2013 7:02 AM

Dec 2011
Shantakkun's quest was nice.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
May 13, 2013 5:58 PM

May 2011
Sorta feel bad for Tamao since she doesn't really have much of a chance but Nyarlko is just too damn awesome. And I just loved watching Cthuko clinging onto Nyarlko again and acting as perverted as she can be haha.

Shanta-kun's quest was so cute.
May 19, 2013 3:30 AM

Oct 2012
Lol Kuuko's shirt "You work, you lose"
Fork is the best weapon!!

Acchonburike XD
Eh that's Nagi? Kannagi?
Lol 8-0-1
Black Rebellion! Zero!! Geass XD

That doll's voice, I always imagining it's Kuroko
Next ep, it's Kuuko onee-san!!
"Signature removed"
May 30, 2013 8:52 PM

Apr 2013
Guess Shantakun only leveled up his mining skill, not his actual level. >.>

Lets see if that 5-for-100 yen fork sale is foreshadowing that cheap forks aren't as effective on aliens. O.o

And Kuuko fluffing Nyarko's garfield.... xD You just can't help but love the pervy flamestress.
Jul 6, 2013 4:58 PM

May 2013
havent watch this for a while and now im starting to watch it again. hmm average episode
Jul 20, 2013 8:01 PM

Nov 2012
not bad.. kinda boring..
what interesting is.. fact that tamao is falling in love with mahiro
Aug 2, 2013 3:08 PM

May 2012
Perfectection in sports, a stalking maido and lots of great references! Pretty funny episode, lets see what's next!

That ED was very lovely :3
Feb 23, 2014 5:07 PM
Mar 2013
Tamao is after Mahiro as well? I thought she would've been interested in the school rep but I guess not. I agree with makarov, the episode was indeed a bit boring, such as the parts with Shanta-kun. Looking for more lols next episode.
Apr 6, 2014 10:28 PM

Feb 2013
Lol at the Code Geass reference. This was an alright episode. I guess Tameo gave up on Mahiro see that she can't win against Nyaruko.
Jul 3, 2014 7:15 AM

Oct 2013
lol amusing ep
fork sale XD
code geass reference
that little thing is creepy looking O_O
[/quote]
Nov 20, 2014 8:01 AM

Sep 2014
Yuzukko said:
Kuuko's new outfit was cute.

Kuuko is always cute. :3

DJnickbeta said:
This episode made me a bigger fan of Kurei for sure. Logically she probably would have had Mahiro if Nyaruko hadn't shown up and insinuated herself into his life, not that I'm complaining.

This.
Feb 5, 2015 9:28 PM

May 2014
Kurei best straight girl.

Kuuko best anything girl.
Apr 19, 2015 3:47 AM

Aug 2014
iTsukiko said:
[center]
OH YES KUUKO THATS It,, MOAAAR

*cough* *cough*
Yeah, now if only she actually would say that. *cough*Mikoto*cough*
Onyxthegreat said:
I feel bad for Tamao. She's like the person giving love advice while not having a partner herself. So she does actually like Mahiro huh?
Tennouji_ said:
If Nyaruko's wise enough, she should go on DereDere mode. I'm pretty sure that's the most effective.
...Which somehow even Tamao doesn't seem to get. Tho I think she may be heading that way, even if only by process of elimination.

Also, is it bad that when I saw the massive sundae they were working on, my head immediately went to this?

Onyxthegreat said:
Meanwhile Tsuroko is like the idol being shunned for having a relationship. Which tends to happen for real in Japan.
Seriously? People do that? Gawd...I could go full-on rantmode on that, but I'll just settle for this:

Get a life, teen Japan. -.- Such a thing should get them congratulated, not shunned.
794 said:
Kurei best straight girl.

Kuuko best anything girl.

Related to the above: I'm pretty sure it won't happen, Nyarko being what it is, but I'm starting to want Cthuko to corner Nyarko at some point and give her something on the order of a "Why have you forsaken me?" speech, see how Nyarko reacts to the idea that she's genuinely in danger of breaking someone's heart. TBH it'd be an important insight...and, as such, could easily make her completely unsympathetic depending on the result. I'm suddenly starting to go into "don't wanna think about that" mode...meep. Melodrama unfolding in my head. o.o;

Anyway, yay new character! Always like those.
DuneflowerApr 19, 2015 4:03 AM
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Apr 19, 2015 3:51 AM

Nov 2014
YES GEASS ! LELOUCH OF THE BLACK REBELLION! :3
It's amazing how this series to me keeps popping up. I really love it.
If you don't have anything NICE to say about a decent character don't say anything at all. I think that Mahiro's aim has improved massively since the first season. And the forks being on sale! YES STOCK UP ON THAT SHIT BRO. You're gonna need it.

Fear the fork you three. really. I think it's sweet that Tamao is willing to help Nya-nya-chan in her conquest of getting Mahiro's attention. She's so sweet to do that. even though she's probably got a huge crush on Mahiro.

speaking of huge things. holy fuck. that giant Parfait!!

Dec 28, 2015 2:33 AM

Jul 2014
Compared to the first 3 episodes. this one wasn't fun, funny, nor was it entertaining to me. It felt like a dread filler(I know its probably somewhere in the light novel but I don't read light novels). Mahiro continues to anger me with his "Creepy Fork Obsession" and his ability to shrug off girls who basically want his "Keys" LITERALLY constantly makes me question whether or not he's gay.

Animation Quality from the BD's doesn't shine on this episode like the first 3 is showing and that's not a good thing. Maybe the next episode will be better. *sigh*

To be honest I'm just watching random Anime til Attack On Titan Season 2 launches.(Need to diversify my Anime Profile)
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
May 28, 2016 5:48 AM

Apr 2009
MONSTER HUNTER 8D!!!

-but seriously, no way in hell that'd ever happen Nyaruko -w-'

MONSTER HUNTER 8D!!!

!FORKS!
bwahahahahahahahahahaha....
-persona shirt?

MONSTER HUNTER!!!
-i also use the greatsword a lot -w-'
-Sailor moon =^=!

"There is no girl who doesn't like homosexuality" <-- i'm curious about the truth of that..

Yoichi sure gets around ^_^-
-ah, that last one was totally Code Geass .w.

"My true body and soul" <--i wanna see it... so bad..

u-hhhh..... happy feelings from the future doesn't sound all that positive to me -w-'
-that ending was kinda lame ^_^'
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jan 31, 2017 6:15 PM

Apr 2013
not the first anime i'd expect a logh reference in, cute
Jun 12, 2017 11:21 PM

Dec 2015
CODE GEASS BLACK REBELLION!!! I wasn't expecting that at all, and I love it so much
It's not the Slates that is essential to people. What we need is...
Well...
A small table to share a meal... That's more than enough.

That's my conclusion. The answer I've reached as the Silver King.
Sep 10, 2018 3:16 AM

Apr 2013
Kind of a weird episode, lots of different things mixed in with no clear direction. Was still enjoyable though.
Jul 24, 2020 5:10 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Kinda felt bad for Tamao, she can't do anything against Nyaruko, but well Nyaruko is just way too cute to loses against Tamao xD she was a bit shocked when she learned that Nyaruko kissed him.
Very good ending song btw
Oct 11, 2021 8:29 PM

Oct 2015
All Hail Nyalouch!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2013

124 by Shibaroo »»
Oct 16, 2023 6:48 PM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 12, 2013

119 by White_Alice »»
Nov 7, 2022 1:49 AM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2013

113 by White_Alice »»
Nov 7, 2022 1:47 AM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2013

91 by bezardo »»
Aug 9, 2022 6:53 AM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2013

59 by LadyLeeMing »»
May 7, 2022 5:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.