Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 6, 2013 4:12 AM

Dec 2012
I feel as though everyone had his or her part to play in the blame, since every character was...well...stupid. Even though I feel there were characters that played bigger roles in the stupidity, ultimately each of them had a limit to how much momentum they could add to the train wreck.
Jul 15, 2013 12:17 PM
Jun 2013
Since this is the discussion of the anime, the fault is all placed on Makoto. In the anime, he's a total self centered jackass (since you're the one supposed to be choosing his actions which affect the entire game. Same goes for the anime.) The blame can be placed 100% on Makoto, and he deserved to die. In the game, you can actually make him a (pretty <- note that word. He's not fully loyal.) faithful guy, and never cheats on Kotonoha, never sleeps with anyone else, stuff like that. In the anime, Sekai and Kotonoha are just as retarded. In the game, the other "background" characters are the ones to fault for the huge love triangle mishaps, since they can't get it through their thick heads that Kotonoha and Makoto are dating.
Jul 15, 2013 5:15 PM

Jun 2012
Makishanuto said:
Since this is the discussion of the anime, the fault is all placed on Makoto. In the anime, he's a total self centered jackass (since you're the one supposed to be choosing his actions which affect the entire game. Same goes for the anime.) The blame can be placed 100% on Makoto, and he deserved to die. In the game, you can actually make him a (pretty <- note that word. He's not fully loyal.) faithful guy, and never cheats on Kotonoha, never sleeps with anyone else, stuff like that. In the anime, Sekai and Kotonoha are just as retarded. In the game, the other "background" characters are the ones to fault for the huge love triangle mishaps, since they can't get it through their thick heads that Kotonoha and Makoto are dating.

100% Makoto? And you're implying Sekai and her army of goons didn't do anything bad? Try again.
Jul 15, 2013 5:19 PM

May 2013
Since when are humans not allowed make mistakes? Sekai was just being helpful, being their matchmaker and all. But then she regretted it, but it was already somewhat late. I'm sure this happens in real life as well, who are you to tell someone to back down? If you hypocrites were in Sekai's position you wouldn't be a hair better.

MoeGalacticHero said:
It was all makoto's fault, but I love him. Sekai was cool too. I despise kotonoha though, she was weak and annoying.

Hey, I agree with you! I don't love Makoto, though.

Also, dat whore Katsura called Sekai a liar for not having a FUCKING baby inside her. Did she learn anything at school at all?
AnguishedJul 15, 2013 5:25 PM
Jul 15, 2013 9:01 PM
Jun 2013
i blame sekai for the beggining when she gave him all the special training and led him on and seduced him starting with the kiss in one of the first episodes. After that, it became makoto's fualt for not being able to put anything to a complete end and constantly falling hook line and sinker for the girls and not being able to contain himslef. I also blame the girls for not being able to say no to him or bring anything to a stop they all just lined up for him one by one. I dont think kotonoha deserved any of that pain throughout the series tho
Aug 9, 2013 2:13 PM
Aug 2013
Interessting. Sekai sleeps with Makoto because she loves him. Makoto does it with about every girl. So Sekai is a bitch? Makoto made all the bad choices so he is to blame 100% IMO.
Aug 9, 2013 8:11 PM
Jun 2013
lazyboy0337 said:
Makishanuto said:

100% Makoto? And you're implying Sekai and her army of goons didn't do anything bad? Try again.

Sorry, Makoto has the choice not to sleep with Sekai and the army of goons. In the end, it's all his fault. He does it with every girl.
Aug 9, 2013 10:25 PM

Jun 2012
User_Tron said:
Interessting. Sekai sleeps with Makoto because she loves him. Makoto does it with about every girl. So Sekai is a bitch? Makoto made all the bad choices so he is to blame 100% IMO.

Makoto is a sexuall frustrated teenager trying to work it out with his first girlfriend that lacks self confidence and social skills. Sekai jumps in the middle of this pair she created and offers herself to be Makoto's cumdumpster. You see the problem?
Aug 9, 2013 11:47 PM
Aug 2013
lazyboy0337 said:
Makoto is a sexuall frustrated teenager trying to work it out with his first girlfriend that lacks self confidence and social skills. Sekai jumps in the middle of this pair she created and offers herself to be Makoto's cumdumpster. You see the problem?

Why is he is he frustrated? IMO he is a normal teenager in that regard and so is she. Sekai made a bad call but does not justify he's actions. Love is a strange thing and when sex comes into play things get complicated. That why the teenage age is so messy. For Sekai "All is fair in Love and War" applies. Makoto is a coward who had the choice to say no so many times and made the wrong call every time. Sekai has takes him back after all his actions and he skrews it up at the first chance. To make it clear I don't think that Sekai's actions were ok but they're within a "limit". Makoto's on the other hand certainly not.
Aug 26, 2013 8:08 PM

Aug 2013
I don't blame Sekai for what happened in the end. I guess she may be blamed for starting this whole mess. "I want to help you to going out with Kotonoha because i love you myself". Well, yeah... But she can be understood. And a really feel pity for her and for Kotonoha.
Jan 18, 2014 11:47 PM

Jan 2008
lazyboy0337 said:
Makoto 10%
Sekai 40%
Others 50%

Deal with it, you know it's true.

How the Hell is that true

Sekai might have been the one to open the door but it was the choice of all the girls that had sex with him to close it before it started with them

To be the most accurate it was the sex organs of all the characters to blame but still everyone could go against it
Feb 2, 2014 9:43 AM

Nov 2009
Well, I can't fully blame Sekai, 'cause she just offered Makoto to do some things, but the actual choice was made by him.
Anyway, she paid her price for everything.
Feb 15, 2014 3:46 PM
Dec 2013
Sekai was the only decent character.
Feb 17, 2014 2:17 PM

Aug 2013
I'm sorry, but you really think that Sekai isn't a victim here too?

The woman fell madly in love with Makoto from day one. She made bad choices early on, certainly she was a catalyst for Makoto's nymphomania, but frankly, I don't consider it her fault.

Makoto's decision to be with Sekai instead of Kotonoha does actually make sense. The two have much better chemistry together, and it was pretty clear to any sane observer that the relationship with Kotonoha was awkward and was barely working. Kotonoha and Makoto, before -or- after his nymphomania, are an awful pair only kept together by Kotonoha's extreme levels of clinginess.

Also, may I note, Sekai repeatedly asks Makoto to break things off with Kotonoha, and he -tells her- that he's going to do it. Sekai thinks that he's broken it off. She thinks there isn't any obstacle to their relationship. And she never is the one who bullies Kotonoha, it's really her friends; especially Setsuna; who do.

To top it of, from Sekai's perspective, Makoto got her pregnant - yes, she jumped to conclusions when she wasn't really pregnant (maybe, not sure if Kotonoha can really be trusted to identify a fetus that is literally a week or two old) - and then immediately abandoned her. IMMEDIATELY AFTER GETTING HER PREGNANT (SHE THOUGHT), HE ABANDONED HER AND BASICALLY TOLD HER TO GO FUCK HERSELF.

Sekai made some poor decisions, but she's as much a victim here as Kotonoha.

Kotonoha got a bad deal, yes. But it was clear from the start that her relationship with Makoto was doomed.

In terms of where I place the blame,

100% Makoto. Well, maybe 1% on Sekai for making a poorly-thought-out decision, and another 1% on Kotonoha for staying in a clearly toxic relationship.
Feb 24, 2014 8:47 PM

Aug 2013
The only one who deserved to die was Sekai. And that's because she committed murder.

Makoto did fuck around and at the end there was some chance at redemption, he was willing to let the past go and settle for Kotonoha.

But Sekai got really jealous and decided to murder him even though she was the one who manipulated him sexually.

It's one thing for Sekai to seduce Makoto. It's another thing to use that as leverage to keep him around and resort to murder when he doesn't want to be with her anymore.
Feb 25, 2014 8:17 AM
Sep 2013
i blame sekai for this mess. she told everything about sex to makoto, then she lied about her pregnancy.
Feb 25, 2014 8:04 PM

Apr 2013
hahailham1 said:
i blame sekai for this mess. she told everything about sex to makoto, then she lied about her pregnancy.

She did not lie about her pregnancy. She had that scene that showed she was sick. Kotnoha could not determine if there was a child in there by ripping her stomach open, it takes awhile for the baby to develop.

Sekai is least to blame. She had pure intentions of love which Makoto took advantage of. In her mind sex=display of love, so that's why she allowed Makoto to do all that shit. It's legit all Makoto's fault, and Kotnoha's too for being a stupid bitch who can't stand up for herself.
Feb 26, 2014 4:47 AM

Jun 2012
Cupquake said:
hahailham1 said:

She did not lie about her pregnancy. She had that scene that showed she was sick. Kotnoha could not determine if there was a child in there by ripping her stomach open, it takes awhile for the baby to develop.

Sekai is least to blame. She had pure intentions of love which Makoto took advantage of. In her mind sex=display of love, so that's why she allowed Makoto to do all that shit. It's legit all Makoto's fault, and Kotnoha's too for being a stupid bitch who can't stand up for herself.

But you're wrong.

Sekai was also under a lot of stress, which was another reason for being sick. Additionally, the only time the baby gets mentioned is when Sekai tried to keep Makoto or when she comforts herself with the fact that it's his baby. She is just being delusional.

Sekai also had sex with Makoto, despite knowing that he was still wishy washy with Kotonoha and stating numerous times she feels bad about it. She knew what she was doing but just didn't give enough fucks.
Feb 26, 2014 5:09 PM

Apr 2013
lazyboy0337 said:

Sekai was also under a lot of stress, which was another reason for being sick. Additionally, the only time the baby gets mentioned is when Sekai tried to keep Makoto or when she comforts herself with the fact that it's his baby. She is just being delusional.

Sekai also had sex with Makoto, despite knowing that he was still wishy washy with Kotonoha and stating numerous times she feels bad about it. She knew what she was doing but just didn't give enough fucks.

First of all I'm not 'wrong' because the anime left it up for interpretation so there's no correct answer. However, the show leads me to believe that Sekai was pregnant.

You don't know that stress caused Sekai to be sick, that's baseless speculation. I don't understand why it should matter when the baby was mentioned. it's not like she would go around school telling people she is pregnant, and why else would she mention it? tell her friends? Setsuna is gone and the rest of her friends would have avoided her because of their own personal problems.

Sekai was 'delusional' but not in the way you said she was. She was under the illusion that Makoto is a really 'good guy' and fell deeply in love with him in the beginning of the anime. She was extremely attached to Makoto because he had become her pillar of emotional support after her best friend, Setsuna, left for France. Because she thought Makoto was a 'good guy,' she fell deeply in love with him. Her own insecurities begin to rise because of her false image of makoto, causing her to ask why she isn't "good enough for Makoto." All of this allowed Makoto to take advantage of Sekai, hence why this is all Makoto's fault; he just plays with the girls' emotions.
Her reasoning was that Makoto made a child with her and they should raise that child as a family. It's true that she used the child to get Makoto to stay with her, but that's because all of her friends had disappeared before her eyes and all she had left was her boyfriend, Makoto, who she needed for support. Seems perfectly logical; I would expect any normal human being to act the same way.

She said several times to Makoto "We NEED to tell Kotonoha about this, what we're doing isn't right." Sekai obviously cares about Kotonoha's feelings and only drops the subject after Makoto convinces her that he'll work it out himself.
As I said previously, Sekai NEEDED Makoto and thought they loved each other, as Makoto lied and told her he loved her. That's why she still has sex with him.

I feel like people have the illusion that Sekai wanted Makoto for the sex, but Makoto was the only truly lustful character in the series. Sekai was just a poor victim of Makoto's manipulation.
Mar 1, 2014 8:36 AM

Feb 2014
For me, Only Makoto deserved to die...
In the beginning, Sekai was trying to help Mokoto to deal with his "love" Kotonoha like a friend would do... but, with the pass of the time, Sekai starts to go in love for him... its not her fault to GO IN LOVE FOR SOMEONE, she just CANT CHOOSE the one that she'll love.. unfortunately, her heart goes with Makoto... thenceforth, she began to do things that a girl in love could do, including passing through Kotonohas fellings (just in the end - a point that Sekai couldn't count with Makoto to solve the problem Kotonoha/Makoto/Sekai.. let's be aware and logical, SEKAI WAS IN LOVE! but, in the beggining and middle of the history, Sekai tried to convince Makoto to tell the truth to Kotonoha.. but it was in vain... it shows up how Sekai cared about Kotonoha's fellings)....However, kotonoha also started to love Makoto during the pass of the anime history..... Makoto gave false hopes to Sekai that he loved her, but no, he was just trying to approch her cause she was EASIER to deal with... meanwhile, Kotonoha started to get blind in love for Makoto (In the end, it turned into an obsession).... For me, until the beginning, Makoto never Loved Sekai or Kotonoha, he just approch them (initially Kotonoha, then Sekai, then Both, Then all girl from school) to have sex and body desires... Resuming: (1) Makoto manipulated both of them (Sekai and Kotonoha); (2) Makoto just wanted sex and body desires, he REALLY never cared about Sekai and Kotonoha's fellings; (3) Makoto's concerns with the girls, sometimes he cried and apologized, his declarations of love, everything was a lie and falsehood. He only did it not to lose their source of pleasure, the body of the girls... and, for a possible alliance between Sekai and Kotonoha not occur if they found out that they were being manipulated; (4) It wasnt Sekais blame (according to what has been explained in the above text - LOVE); (5) Its wasnt Kotonohas blame; (6) It wasn't shown that Sekai was really pregnant or not, but when alone, felt symptoms of a possible pregnancy; (7) Kotonoha became obsessed with love for Makoto. In the end she was completely out of it; (8) In the end, Sekai couldn't no longer stand all this suffering that was piling up throughout history. She had lost her friend (Kotonoha) in a "war of love", saw the guy she loved and her friend(?) Kotonoha kissing each other in front of her, as if she was nobody; (9) Sekai didn't held out the possibility of him not to choose she, and may even be pregnant; (10) for a little moment (sekai, at this point was already sick due to the various events that ocurred in the history) she realized that the cause of all this suffering was him, Makoto, the guy she loves; (11) To end all these suffering Makoto got killed by the hands of Sekai, Kotonoha (who was obsessed with love for Makoto) seeing that he was killed by the hands of Sekai, decided to kill Sekai (it was a conseguence for what sekai did, since in Kotonoha's mind there was only Makoto, therefore, Sekai was totally ignored by Kotonoha... who she was, the time they spent together and the feelings they shared with each other, it was all ignored - the reason? the sick love; (12) Kotonoha killed Sekai, and checked if she was really pregnant (As a fetus with less than 1 month - possibly less than 1 week - of life can be seen with the naked eye?); (13) To Kotonoha, finding that Sekai was not pregnant (yes I think it could be), the weight on the conscience of the killing did not occur, since she confirmed that Sekai was lying (was it?) And that was not a valid excuse being pregnant only to be with Makoto; (14) In the end, Makoto was dead, Sekai was dead and Kotonoha got the Mokoto (his head) only for her, and they lived happily ever after on a trip on her yacht; (15) two lives of two girls that should never have been destroyed, but that is just due to a fucking guy who did not have initiative, opinions, ignoring and playing with other people's feelings, that do not have any goal in love and that just wanted to play with them; (16) The Sekai and Kotonoha's mistake? Have accepted/put this guy (Makoto) in their lives; (17) The Makoto mistake? Being born and crossed in the life of Sekai and Kotonoha.
TechOtakuMar 1, 2014 9:31 AM
Apr 2, 2014 3:50 PM

Oct 2013
I think it was Sekai's fault,she didn't have to lie about being pregnant.

Apr 2, 2014 5:50 PM

Apr 2013
Saskee said:
I think it was Sekai's fault,she didn't have to lie about being pregnant.

But we don't know if she lied.

It's impossible to tell if someone is pregnant that early on just be ripped open their stomach. Kotonoha was insane so I don't trust her judgement at all. I believe Sekai was actually pregnant.
Jul 15, 2014 2:49 AM

Jul 2012
She is a bitch
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Jul 15, 2014 2:58 AM

Jul 2014
Blame the atmosphere of the anime. Where are the parents? Where are the police? DO ADULTS EVEN EXIST!?#@GFWRG##$#@
. . .
Jul 15, 2014 3:30 AM

Oct 2012
100% Makoto, he wouldn't cheat that much If he wasn't an ass and didn't think too much with his penis. Would be more understandable If he did It only once out of love for Sekai and then broken up with Kotonoha.

PointOne said:
Blame the atmosphere of the anime. Where are the parents? Where are the police? DO ADULTS EVEN EXIST!?#@GFWRG##$#@

Adults? What is this?
Jul 19, 2014 8:20 AM

Nov 2009
Hmm looked through this topic and noted I hadn't put my two cents in yet lol.

I don't blame Sekai, I simply can''t. You can't blame her for her decision making. It's the same as any insecure girl with a fear of rejection would be.

I think if she had been totally honest with her feelings at the start, there would have been a 50/50 chance of a flat out rejection as Makoto had his sights set on Kotonoha at the start of the series and her alone. I can't blame her for using the matchmaking thing as a way to get closer to Makoto and maybe get him to notice her and her feelings...which he eventually does. As I've said on another topic...2 years ago no less. I don't think Sekai actually anticipated that Kotonoha would actually like Makoto back. Call it a miscalculation on her part if you will.

I blame Kotonoha for alot of what happened because of her prudishness. They had been "dating" if you could even call it that for a while and he barely even touch her without her freaking out about it. If I was a teenager in that situation I would have went nuts. It's no surprise that given the opportunity to be with another who wouldn't have the same inhibition, he'd take it. I would have too at that age.
I'm not saying that Kotonoha should have spread her legs straight away but enough to try and keep some form of romance in the air as it looked really forced straight from the start.

At least when Sekai and Makoto are together there is some real natural chemistry there and you can see they simply enjoy being around each other. The cafe at the school festival is a good example of how happy they seemed with each other. Sekai is certainly not to blame for anything beyond that as she kept telling Makoto that they need to tell Kotonoha about them so that any misunderstandings are cleared up. It's Makoto's own damned fault that things escalated because of his inability to focus on one girl. The others getting involved with him at later dates simply compounded the problem.

So If I have to blame anyone with the same sort of percentile scale that others have used mine would look like this...

Makoto: 50%
Kotonoha: 30%
Sekai: 1%
Others: 19%

Simply put I don't think any of it is really Sekai's fault.
Jul 19, 2014 9:27 AM

Jul 2012
^ it's thanks to sekais friends fault including hers

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Jul 19, 2014 2:39 PM
Sep 2011
Riptos said:
Hmm looked through this topic and noted I hadn't put my two cents in yet lol.

I don't blame Sekai, I simply can''t. You can't blame her for her decision making. It's the same as any insecure girl with a fear of rejection would be.

I think if she had been totally honest with her feelings at the start, there would have been a 50/50 chance of a flat out rejection as Makoto had his sights set on Kotonoha at the start of the series and her alone. I can't blame her for using the matchmaking thing as a way to get closer to Makoto and maybe get him to notice her and her feelings...which he eventually does. As I've said on another topic...2 years ago no less. I don't think Sekai actually anticipated that Kotonoha would actually like Makoto back. Call it a miscalculation on her part if you will.

I blame Kotonoha for alot of what happened because of her prudishness. They had been "dating" if you could even call it that for a while and he barely even touch her without her freaking out about it. If I was a teenager in that situation I would have went nuts. It's no surprise that given the opportunity to be with another who wouldn't have the same inhibition, he'd take it. I would have too at that age.
I'm not saying that Kotonoha should have spread her legs straight away but enough to try and keep some form of romance in the air as it looked really forced straight from the start.

At least when Sekai and Makoto are together there is some real natural chemistry there and you can see they simply enjoy being around each other. The cafe at the school festival is a good example of how happy they seemed with each other. Sekai is certainly not to blame for anything beyond that as she kept telling Makoto that they need to tell Kotonoha about them so that any misunderstandings are cleared up. It's Makoto's own damned fault that things escalated because of his inability to focus on one girl. The others getting involved with him at later dates simply compounded the problem.

So If I have to blame anyone with the same sort of percentile scale that others have used mine would look like this...

Makoto: 50%
Kotonoha: 30%
Sekai: 1%
Others: 19%

Simply put I don't think any of it is really Sekai's fault.

I'm also one of the few who thinks that Kotonoha caused her misery by herself but I don't view her as harshly as you do.I definitely sympathized with her character and what went through with all the cheating,bullying and abuse from all the characters but I don't think she's realistic as a character (at least not like Sekai).her reaction at the end was so over the top and her accepting Makoto after all what he did was so unbelievable.I just find it hard that a girl would that in real life .Instead of holding grudge against Mokoto,she blamed it fully on Sekai and tired to get back at her in the worst way possible with that kiss she shared with Makoto and she fully intended to do so with malice even after finding out that Sekai might be pregnant.So YES Kotonoha is definitely not a saint that everyone says she is ,She is too malicious imo.

If Kotonoha ended up killing mokoto or committed suicide at the end ,then her character would've been far more believable giving what she went through but instead she turned into a psychopath.

I also don't agree with all of what you said about Sekai ,I agree that she was a victim but she made mistakes too .If she liked Mokoto,She shouldn't have hooked him up with Kotonoha in the first place and instead tried to make Mokoto fall in love with her but she did the matchmaking,did some silly practice which caused Mokoto's lust to resurface,her intentions were clear from the beginning ,she never even wanted Kotonoha to be with Mokoto .

I felt very sorry for Sekai because everyone basically betrays her, from Setsuna to her other friends to then Mokoto betraying her twice ,Sekai actions are not unreasonable and seemed so real and she had every right to be angry ,she had no one at the end.Mokoto basically leaves her and throws her away because he felt that she was the one who corrupted him .It was very selfish and cruel of Mokoto to do that.

I know a lot of fans hoped for Mokoto to turn around and go back to Kotonoha but I disagree with this because Kotonoha could've easily walked a way and moved on ,found herself a a better guy and I'm not saying this because of Sekai' being pregnant but when you think about morally ,it's wrong for him to leave Sekai after sleeping with here many times and going back to kotonoha who's still a virgin or was anyway,also a girl's virginity is something special in japan and when she loses her virginity to a boy ,she gives a part of herself .

Kotonoha and Sekai are both victims but I felt that Sekai is more of victim than anyone in the show because she was helpless and didn't have choices because she was already caught on in the situation but kotonoha wasn't at all helpless and she had a lot of choices to make during the show but she was too mentally broken to do anything.
RozalthiricJul 19, 2014 3:01 PM
Jul 20, 2014 1:32 AM

Jul 2012
What the fuck man it's sekai fault.

Kotonoha is the only decent character in the series-

She's kind
And well in doubt
She tries to be a good girlfriend
A good sister
Works hard

And what happens to her

She's betrayed by sekai
She's bullied by otome and her bitches
She was raped
She gets dumped

Sorry by sekai is the bitch here and sekai got what was coming to her

To blame

Matoko 50%
Sekai 20%
Sekais friend with the green hair 20%
Others 10%

im a shiki supporter

Jul 28, 2014 7:23 PM

Apr 2014
Animefreak17a said:

She's kind
And well in doubt
A good sister
Works hard

And what happens to her

She's betrayed by sekai
She was raped
She gets dumped

To blame

Matoko 50%
Sekai 20%
Others 10%

Oh wow. I didn't even realize she was raped. I must have been too young and it flew over my head.
Definitely don't think sekai deserved to die. Kotonoha and Sekai were both victims, Makoto, the bullies, and Sawegawa(?, the one who raped Kotonoha) were the bad guys. But none of them (except for the guy) would deserve death either. Some other punishment, death's a bit harsh.

I like SAO and I think School Days was a decent anime
<----shameless
Jul 28, 2014 7:42 PM

Jun 2014
bcuz she betrayed Kotonoha and Setsuna
Jul 28, 2014 7:43 PM

Jun 2014
Dedhsme said:
Animefreak17a said:

She's kind
And well in doubt
A good sister
Works hard

And what happens to her

She's betrayed by sekai
She was raped
She gets dumped

To blame

Matoko 50%
Sekai 20%
Others 10%

Oh wow. I didn't even realize she was raped. I must have been too young and it flew over my head.
Definitely don't think sekai deserved to die. Kotonoha and Sekai were both victims, Makoto, the bullies, and Sawegawa(?, the one who raped Kotonoha) were the bad guys. But none of them (except for the guy) would deserve death either. Some other punishment, death's a bit harsh.

Makoto's friend just fvcked Kotonoha but i dont think its a rape.
Aug 4, 2014 1:46 AM

Aug 2014
why are you blaming my poor little kotonoha?
Aug 4, 2014 2:02 AM

May 2014
kendriix said:
Because she's an insecure emotional wreck of her own.
Aug 4, 2014 2:04 AM

Aug 2014
T3hSource said:
kendriix said:

SHESS NOOOOT. Well a little bit. but she DIDNT DO ANYTHING WROOOONG. except in the end ofc
Aug 11, 2014 10:50 AM

Jul 2012
blessofcurse said:
Dedhsme said:

Of course it was rape she didn't want to....he forced him self on her

im a shiki supporter

Aug 11, 2014 11:21 AM

May 2014
kendriix said:
T3hSource said:

SHESS NOOOOT. Well a little bit. but she DIDNT DO ANYTHING WROOOONG. except in the end ofc
Then explain how she's not insecure.
She's mentally unstable, clingy, looking for support desperately. Her delusion turns into insanity eventually making her a yandere.
Aug 11, 2014 7:11 PM

Jun 2014
Animefreak17a said:
blessofcurse said:

Of course it was rape she didn't want to....he forced him self on her

if i remember correctly Kotonoha didnt resist, she's crying bcuz of Makoto
but i could be wrong so its up to you if you consider it a rape, but im not
Aug 15, 2014 3:59 AM

Jan 2014
Everyone blame Sekai because she's The Scumbag among all of them scumbags who populated School Days.

She liked Makoto, but the for love's sake throwed Kotonoha, another girl, between the arms of a dick who was the most perverted of the perverts and immediately after that she betrayed her and fire up the lewd wills of that dick. Makoto was indeed the perfect idiot, who only thought about having sex and shallow relationships, but she started all of that started.
Maybe Makoto would end up betray Sekai at one point, but at least if Sekai was wise enough to not involve a poor girl of healthy ideals in between the blame would slide to the sole Makoto.
She was the trigger that instigated the already latent attitude of the Dick and a lot of minor character attitudes that got me on my nerves.
But character bad attitude is a safe bet on School Days.
Aug 15, 2014 4:34 AM

May 2014
Btw Sekai is even more manipulative in the manga.
Aug 15, 2014 5:07 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Sure, Sekai had influenced Makoto with all her "training" sessions, but after all Makoto did also make the decision to have sex with her and all the other girls from his school.

At one point you can really say that Sekai is not innocent about this story.
Aug 15, 2014 6:13 AM

Jan 2014
Makoto never understood what was wrong with his attitude but Sekai was one big reason why.
No one EVER incisively disapproved his attitude, just always making a joke of it, like it wasn't something he should put a stop on, in my opinion incentivizing him thinking that he was not the dick he was, because no one ever whined about.
I'm not justifying Makoto, but given that he was a shallow air-headed guy incapable of reflecting over nothing by himself, the others should have made him understand the his attitude was wrong.
This was what normal people would do, but obviously in School Days it's an utopia.
But Sekai promoted him. She should have understood what type of guy was he already when he almost hurted her in the school ceiling.
Aug 22, 2014 4:31 PM
Dec 2013
I blame Makoto 100%. Sekai told him it was his responsibility to set Kotonoha straight and admit that he lost interest due to her shyness, or whatever you wish to call it.

What happens later is a fault of I guess both Makoto and Kotonoha, but I have to say that Makoto got into the situation due to his own poor choice(s).
Sep 7, 2014 2:36 PM

Feb 2014
It's not Sekai's fault;
It's not Kotonoha's fault;

Their most big mistake that they made in their whole life was to fall in love with a trash and useless guy that doesn't take in consideration the girls feelings.

And, his only purpose to approximate to them in their (Sekai and Kotonoha) fragile moments, was to not lose his source of physical pleasure.

I know that anyone have the right to judge and take other's people life. But, what i'll say here after now can be controversial to what i said before (in the beginning of this same paragraph): Sometimes i appreciate Sekai for killing Itou Makoto... sorry, but he was the only one that deserved to die.

-- Sekai and Kotonoha were an example in where an extreme love can reach, to the point of being sentimentally "sick": sentimental clutter, fights, (friend's) betrayals and death.

TechOtakuSep 7, 2014 2:46 PM
Sep 7, 2014 9:49 PM

Jul 2010
Sekai "helps" her friend Setsuna to investigate the guy she's interested in who happens to be Makoto. She then decides that she's now interested in Makoto. Setsuna takes pity on her and gives Sekai her seat number so she can sit by Makoto. She then finds out Makoto is intersted in Kotonoha and begins to investigate her because she want her beloved to be happy (funny she did this once before). Then once they're getting along what does she do? Kiss him to make his heart waver. She then initiates practice because if she can't have his emotional love, she can give him something physical that Kotonoha can't in an attempt to steal him from one of her "friends" once again.

She's scheming, selfish, possessive and not very bright in her actions and ends up reaping exactly what she sowed. When it's clear her baby plan doesn't work (as there is a case for Pseudocyesis), she goes batshit that he's back with Kotonoha, who if you'd recall she originally set him up with. It doesn't help that Kotonoha points out how much of a terrible person she has been either. She set's in motion all the conflict in the anime and we're expected to feel sorry for her?
Sep 8, 2014 4:52 PM
Aug 2014
EflowNivek said:
Sekai "helps" her friend Setsuna to investigate the guy she's interested in who happens to be Makoto. She then decides that she's now interested in Makoto. Setsuna takes pity on her and gives Sekai her seat number so she can sit by Makoto. She then finds out Makoto is intersted in Kotonoha and begins to investigate her because she want her beloved to be happy (funny she did this once before). Then once they're getting along what does she do? Kiss him to make his heart waver. She then initiates practice because if she can't have his emotional love, she can give him something physical that Kotonoha can't in an attempt to steal him from one of her "friends" once again.

She's scheming, selfish, possessive and not very bright in her actions and ends up reaping exactly what she sowed. When it's clear her baby plan doesn't work (as there is a case for Pseudocyesis), she goes batshit that he's back with Kotonoha, who if you'd recall she originally set him up with. It doesn't help that Kotonoha points out how much of a terrible person she has been either. She set's in motion all the conflict in the anime and we're expected to feel sorry for her?
I agree with you, but I think it was 50% Makoto's and 50% Sekai's fault. I definitely don't feel sorry for neither one of them. But since Makoto was interested in more things that in the beginning Kotonoha didn't want I think this all would have happened either way even without Sekai just not to this extend of course.
Nov 12, 2014 11:14 AM
Nov 2014
Okay, this is what I think.

Makoto 50%
Kotonoha 5%
Sekai 30%
Others 15%

Since you asked only about Sekai, I will answer only about Sekai.

I think I would blame Sekai because she was the one who got Makoto and Kotonoha together, but she was the one who seduced him and made her move on him, which is absolutely ridiculous and so bitchy of her seeing as she was the one who introduced them to each other. If she had liked Makoto from the start, she shouldn't have brought Kotonoha into the picture. And in the end, she blamed Kotonoha for stealing Makoto from her when in the first place, she was the one who stole Makoto from Kotonoha. She brought everyone into this mess, and Makoto just continued it. I don't know, I think Sekai is crazy and obsessed. No hatee~<3
Nov 20, 2014 3:47 AM
Jan 2013
Cupquake said:
It is not her fault :( ok maybe a little...

How would you split up the blame?

makoto: 60%

sekai: 10%

kotonoha: 10%

Otome, setsuna, Hikari: 20%

Sekai 80%

Every other girl(bad writing):20%

You know a pleb anime fan who may have never watched the show would easily say that Makoto is to blame.

Sekai is the role model of a Girl's bad qualities in real life put into one person.she pushs Kotonoha to him.She wooed him later on.She initiated first.Her best friend manipulated to sex,just for her sake.Poor setsuna didn't know everything.She lied about her pregnancy.

As for all the other girls throwing them selves at him......Come on!No one would sleep with him that easily!It was too forced.Most importantly,Makoto wasn't always this bad.A young boy simply led astray by a girl.Even Kotonoha pointed this out.

Remember girls don't be a Sekai!(cause every girl IRL can be her....)
genesic123Nov 20, 2014 3:53 AM

Nov 23, 2014 6:16 AM

Jan 2014
Sekai 50% for offering Makoto her body...
Makoto 30% for having his libido out of control
Kotonoha 20% for not being too assertive on her part with the man that she loves
which maybe is the reason why that her man turned away from her...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 11, 2014 3:35 PM
Sep 2014
Pff
Makoto 80% for being a douche.
Sekai 20% she did show him a way to the dark say
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is School Days a misunderstood masterpiece?

SkyEatsOcean - Jan 30, 2015

49 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 5:32 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ranivus - Sep 20, 2007

1286 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 5:23 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

OriginalName - Sep 12, 2007

207 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 4:11 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cyruz - Sep 5, 2007

204 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 3:35 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

DeleteMe3409 - Aug 29, 2007

177 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.