Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2013 3:52 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nothing stands out really, but at least the chicks are hot :D
Feb 25, 2013 5:42 AM

Feb 2013
I can't really put much into words how I felt about this hentai. I guess you could say, it felt very 'PoRO-like'.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Mar 16, 2013 12:46 AM
Jul 2018
Haha Not bad... An Alright Series I Guess... Got a good laugh or 2 out of it.

^ BEST PART LOL!
Mar 23, 2013 10:38 PM

Jan 2013
sister > nurse
Apr 2, 2013 5:34 PM

Apr 2008
Hope someone other than SubDesu H will sub this one now, becaus SubDesu H has started encoding to that damn Mp4 format.
The MP4 format freezes my laptop when I try and play them.
MKV > MP4.

SubDesu was good, but now they've redisgned their site yet again, and this time when trying to registrer you have to give them so much info about what you like and shit, screw that.

@SubDesu H staff: Please go back to MKV, or at least encode to MKV too.
Should be possible to put a protection thing on MKV files, so that people can't steal you subs.
But it's pretty lame that FANSUBBERS care about it if someone "steals" their subs, YOU DON'T MAKE ANY DAMN MONEY FROM IT AND YOU'RE STEALING ALREADY :p

Apr 8, 2013 8:25 AM

Oct 2009
^ I know, right ?

Putting hard subs on censored hentai is a FUCKING BAD IDEA, because it obscures even more of the "action".
Not only that, but they usually use the shittiest RAW available, and with the MP4 format you can't even remux their subs onto a decent RAW.

You got that, SubDesu-H ?
Either give us soft subs or change your group name to Shit Desu.
Jun 15, 2013 10:44 AM

Jan 2011
^ yare yare. This is why people hate MAL. MALfags just don't ashamed of showing their asshole.
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Jul 27, 2013 1:15 PM

Mar 2010
Des said:
Hope someone other than SubDesu H will sub this one now, becaus SubDesu H has started encoding to that damn Mp4 format.
MKV > MP4.

How about you get a better computer. Maybe even update your video/audio codec every one or two months. Don't blame Subdeath for your laziness.
Mar 29, 2015 4:19 AM

Oct 2009
It's so stupid I can't express it enough. The sister is so dumb she did not deserve to be born, the guy's voice sounds like he is six years old, and the doctor is so irresponsible she needs to go to jail. And I am pretty sure that girl at the end is not better than the rest

Des said:

I have no problem with MP4 files. It's not their fault if you are incapable of fixing your codecs.

Des said:
But it's pretty lame that FANSUBBERS care about it if someone "steals" their subs, YOU DON'T MAKE ANY DAMN MONEY FROM IT AND YOU'RE STEALING ALREADY :p

Actually, they do make money from it, so it's understandable they don't want it to be stolen before they get their share
SerhiykoMar 29, 2015 4:26 AM
Jul 15, 2015 3:24 AM

Apr 2015
Pretty good, one of the better Poro titles definitely
Feb 25, 2023 6:48 PM

Nov 2010
I like his sister. She looks really hot! I want to f*ck her like a hundred times minimum!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chu Shite Agechau: Oshikake Onee-san no Seikou Chiryou Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Jun 29, 2013

12 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 25, 2023 7:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.