Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 20, 2012 11:48 AM
Sep 2011
I found out that FF13 versus may be cancelled . Damn, I've been waiting this game for a long time and it is also the main reason I bought a ps3. Me and my sister were hyped by the trailer with battle system and the character design. If this was the case, Square-Enix made a huge mistake and they are losing a loyal customer here. No wonder, people start to hate S-E.

Links:
http://kotaku.com/5927645/rumor-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-is-dead?tag=rumor
Jul 20, 2012 11:54 AM

Dec 2008
and this is just more proof of square being complete assholes to their fans, glad I jumped ship a while ago but still I was looking forward to this game
Jul 20, 2012 12:08 PM
Jul 2018
Sure glad I stopped listening to hype after the grandiose claims of Fable. I don't think any game has ever lived up to the hype, and in the case of something getting canned, there is no letdown.

this is just more proof of square being complete assholes to their fans

I really disagree with this statement, however. Unless the "fans" we are talking about are the ones who will eat crap and call it caviar. Also, companies have more to think about than keeping the diehards happy. Videogames are a business, after all. I doubt most of their choices are black and white.
Jul 20, 2012 12:19 PM

Sep 2007
I'm assuming the project was cancelled in favor of assimilating the current material into FFXV, or a retitling into FFXV like Agito into Type 0. Either that, or SE is really fucking insane to cancel Versus XIII in favor of XIII-3.
Jul 20, 2012 1:06 PM
Mar 2008
This rumor might not be entirely a bad thing. It says the team is moving to XV. Part of the development, if there was any, would go to that.
Jul 20, 2012 3:14 PM
Dec 2007
Pero said:
This rumor might not be entirely a bad thing. It says the team is moving to XV. Part of the development, if there was any, would go to that.
Wouldn't this just mean they're just taking all they developed for Versus and just making it a main series FF? Considering all the time they took into Versus and the apparent lack of work in FInal Fantasy XV the best assumption is that the most essentials aspects will just be used in the new project. They probably just felt Versus wasn't good enough, or that branding it "XV" will make it sell more.

Jul 20, 2012 4:14 PM

Sep 2008
Yea can't say I'm surprised, we haven't even seen game play of it and it was announced years ago.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Jul 20, 2012 4:15 PM
Jul 2018
Rumour. Couldn't give less of a flying fuck unless it is an official announcement.
Jul 20, 2012 4:23 PM
Jul 2018
Out of all the XIII trailers I've watched, Versus had the best one, imo. They're making us wait even more? :"(
Jul 20, 2012 4:27 PM
Sep 2011
Leon-Gun said:
Pero said:
Wouldn't this just mean they're just taking all they developed for Versus and just making it a main series FF? Considering all the time they took into Versus and the apparent lack of work in FInal Fantasy XV the best assumption is that the most essentials aspects will just be used in the new project. They probably just felt Versus wasn't good enough, or that branding it "XV" will make it sell more.

Hopefully, they won't dump it all those coding and all the effort in versus xiii. I really hope they just used changed the title. I really play as Noctis especially the fact that you are able to use multiple weapons and it is made by kingdoms hearts team; it is an incentive to buy the game and I really love the setting.
I hope they make it into this generation of console this time.
Jul 20, 2012 7:40 PM
Jul 20, 2012 7:54 PM

Sep 2011
people cant understand what the word rumor means i see

Also i hope people realize versus 13 only enterd development a couple years ago. Yah the trailer has been out for 6 but like 13 the development didnt start till much later(well 13 was cancelled around its announcement then revived in late 2007 but whatever same thing)

Now quick bitching for them to release it. Like any game it takes time and i would rather have a good game that takes years to come out then them rushing it and putting out something the same quality as me3

Though i still think the dev team making versus need to get their shit together, i realize they were putting their time into type-0 instead but they shouldnt of even announced it if it were to take so long to even start.
JizzyHitlerJul 20, 2012 7:57 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 20, 2012 8:38 PM
Jul 2018
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Now quick bitching for them to release it. Like any game it takes time and i would rather have a good game that takes years to come out then them rushing it and putting out something the same quality as me3

You just said it all. Back when FFVS13 was announced, they had nothing, just those pieces of cgi. They didn't have a plot, other characters, nothing. And I may be wrong but they made that clear back then.
Jul 20, 2012 8:51 PM

Sep 2011
SergioSource said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

You just said it all. Back when FFVS13 was announced, they had nothing, just those pieces of cgi. They didn't have a plot, other characters, nothing. And I may be wrong but they made that clear back then.
They did but then dumbass rumors kept spreading and from the looks of it still are. I know they officially announced it entered development shortly after 13 released and even then they said type-0 was still their main priority at the time which they got done pretty quickly. So for a while the game has been the only thing on that dev teams priority list for a while now. And they even said what they will do after versus(KH3)

I came to realize years ago that people will scavage for whatever reason to shoot hates towards this company even if they need to resort to rumors and lies as excuses. Sadly alot of fanbases have come to this not just for square. The tales studio's fans are becoming this very fast and so is a developer called insomniac's and many many others. Somehow fanbases have reverted to spoiled brats over these past years and is only adding fire to the flame that is the death of gaming.

Best part about any of this, is all this bitching and asking for answers. Its all for naught as its been answered a billion times and literally only a few minutes on google answers that for yah. You dont need to dig deep into old interviews or anything to find any of what we stated here. They outright say it.
JizzyHitlerJul 20, 2012 8:58 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 20, 2012 9:49 PM

Sep 2008
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Also i hope people realize versus 13 only enterd development a couple years ago. Yah the trailer has been out for 6 but like 13 the development didnt start till much later(well 13 was cancelled around its announcement then revived in late 2007 but whatever same thing)

Long development times can just be as detrimental as too short of development times.

12 took forever to come out and remember how disjointed and blatantly broken some of it's features where? Despite all that time they had they still released a more polished version of the game later.

They have been working on this game for years, and we've seen barely any of it. Chances are this thing isn't going very well.

and I know it's just a "Rumor" but rarely Rumors are wrong about game cancellations. The Last Guardain's cancellation started out as a rumor too. But we know how that ended up.

and if it was a blatantly wrong Rumor why haven't we've seen a press release from Square stating that?
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Jul 20, 2012 9:58 PM

Jun 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Oh so we should applause and praise Square of showing a trailer six years ago but don't starting the game right away. You don't show a trailer then make the game… You make the game then you show a trailer.

Yes it takes time to make a game but time doesn't equal quality…
[free]FF XIII and Duke Nuken Forever are the best game ever, right ?[/free]
Square, and Japanese studios, became slow with this generation. Meanwhile FF VI to X were done in 7 years.

Now I don't think people are "bitching" because it take times to make a game but because in six years we got what, three trailers and news about how chaotic the development of this game is. Some true, some rumors like this one.

Also, and I know I'm not the only one, while this take a decade to be done we're waiting for KH3. And don't get me wrong I'm waiting for this game, it's one of the reason I've bought a PS3, but it's blocking the beginning of KH3 development…

If they don't announce a release date at the Tokyo Game Show, or at least concrete thing and not another CGI Trailer, this shit is dead to me
Jigero said:
Yea can't say I'm surprised, we haven't even seen game play of it and it was announced years ago.

http://youtu.be/YiIx9VJWSl8?hd=1&t=2m57s
CrowsuJul 21, 2012 12:22 PM
Jul 20, 2012 10:49 PM

Apr 2012
SergioSource said:
http://thesilentchief.com/2012/07/20/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-canceled-not-so-fast/

Kotaku sure loves its melodramas.
brian ashcraft is the worst journalist on the site. what do you expect.
Jul 20, 2012 10:58 PM
Dec 2007
Kay-dash said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Oh so we should applause and praise Square of showing a trailer six years ago but don't starting the game right away. You don't show a trailer then make the game… You make the game then you show a trailer.

Square, and Japanese studios, became slow with this generation. Meanwhile FF VI to X were done in 7 years.

Now I don't think people are "bitching" because it take times to make a game but because in six years we got what, three trailers and news about how chaotic the development of this game is. Some true, some rumors like this one.

Also, and I know I'm not the only one, while this take a decade to be done we're waiting for KH3. And don't get me wrong I'm waiting for this game, it's one of the reason I buy a PS3, but it's blocking the beginning of KH3 development…

If they don't announce a release date at the Tokyo Game Show, or at least concrete thing and not another CGI Trailer, this shit is dead to me
Jigero said:

I agree with several of your points but, I believe your aiming your "long dvelopment period but shitty release" at the wrong Final Fantasy. While FFXIII was announced at the same time XII did, it's almost obvious XIII wasn't even worked upon until XII was over and done with. They even pretty much lifted XII's Gameplay (especifically the Gambit system) and streamlined it.

As for whether this thing is dead or not depends on the direction Square-Enix is taking from here on. This was announced during a different period in Square, before several missteps and even a natural disaster took a dump all over the companies fiscal earnings. Square even went on record pretty much admitting their development teams were losing their vision and had to be brought back on track. I wouldn't put it past them that they will just pull the plug on some projects that have just taken too long with no certain profits. They are a company you know, profits are everything for them.
Leon-GunJul 20, 2012 11:03 PM

Jul 21, 2012 1:50 PM
Jul 2018
''you'd be a lot safer assuming Versus XIII is kaput and start looking forward to the next big FF game''

when exacly was the last ''big ff game'', is it just me or didn't that serie die a long time ago?
Jul 22, 2012 4:19 AM
Dec 2007
Sasquash said:
''you'd be a lot safer assuming Versus XIII is kaput and start looking forward to the next big FF game''

when exacly was the last ''big ff game'', is it just me or didn't that serie die a long time ago?
Just you. COnsidering the only FF people arguably liked a lot was X then I agree. It was quite a while.

Jul 22, 2012 4:26 AM
Apr 2012
I really disagree with this statement, however. Unless the "fans" we are talking about are the ones who will eat crap and call it caviar. Also, companies have more to think about than keeping the diehards happy. Videogames are a business, after all. I doubt most of their choices are black and white.

Actually that is kind of the definition for a "fan" lol. They're the people who stick with their team no matter if they're up or down ( how do you think the Raiders are still able to fund themselves).
Jul 22, 2012 4:31 AM

Jun 2012
i think the problem is it not getting enough popularity and expectation and wouldn't be surprise if it got canceled it due to that.
Jul 22, 2012 7:51 AM

Sep 2008
Kay-dash said:

Jigero said:

Yea that's not highly scripted test footage or anything..... defiantly pure game play.... nothing doctored about that at all.
Jul 22, 2012 8:12 AM
Jul 2018
Jigero said:
Kay-dash said:

Jigero said:

Yea that's not highly scripted test footage or anything..... defiantly pure game play.... nothing doctored about that at all.

You on drugs
Jul 22, 2012 10:39 AM
Dec 2007
SergioSource said:
Jigero said:
Kay-dash said:

Jigero said:

You on drugs
It's called sarcasm, you should try some. It makes life funny.
kakan said:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but does this mean we might see a KH3 announcement soon as the team behind Versus consisted mainly of KH devs? I would like that even tho this rumor pains me, was really looking forward to Versus :(
Not as clear-cut as that. Tetsuya Nomura went on record saying he didn't had plans on developing a "KH3" yet some time back. In fact, I think the current Kingdom Hearts game is as close as we're getting to a "KH3" for a while.

Jul 22, 2012 4:13 PM
Jul 2009
I feel sad. I was like 14 when I first saw that trailer.
Jul 22, 2012 4:16 PM
Mar 2011
Alot of the Work at Square Enix atm id think would be going in Dragon Quest Online id think
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 22, 2012 4:20 PM

Sep 2011
Kay-dash said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Also, and I know I'm not the only one, while this take a decade to be done we're waiting for KH3. And don't get me wrong I'm waiting for this game, it's one of the reason I've bought a PS3, but it's blocking the beginning of KH3 development…

Jigero said:

god i love how butthurt people are over anything relating to this series or company. like look how up in arms you get and how many words you put in anyone defending them's mouth like right here:

"Oh so we should applause and praise Square of showing a trailer six years ago but don't starting the game right away."

When did i say this, I never said anything remotely close to this, i said the opposite actually which is to shut the fuck up entirely, the ones hyping it up havent even seen enough of it to warrant a fraction of that hype. and the ones bitching about how long its taking for it to come out dont even have their facts straight and are just impatient brats, only people iv seen worse is the retards that are demanding more gta 5 footage by boycotting any other rockstar product.

and what was with the talk of 13 having a long development cycle. Like i said it didnt start legit development until very late 2007, it only had little under 2 year development cycle. it was started on ps2 a while back but that got cancelled and went on break for a few years.
JizzyHitlerJul 22, 2012 4:27 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jul 22, 2012 7:33 PM

Feb 2010
Might be, might not be. I won't be surprised if it's proven true, but it's just a rumor for now. If it's proven false, it just means that Versus XIII is still on Enix's back burner. The very back burner.

They never should've revealed it when they did; it was a stupid move, as was putting it with the Fabula whatever-the-fuck-it's-called. If they were semi-smart, they'd learn to prioritize, redirect their resources and get Versus XIII out before they do anything else with FFXV (unless Versus XIII's development goes into XV, as rumor also has it). Easier said than done, though.

They opted for XIII-2 before Versus XIII and they managed to get that shit together in a year and a half because they had enough cut content from XIII to make that sequel, but that surely put a dent in Versus XIII's production time. Same with the Dissidia games, Theatrhythm and the portable KH games. Not to mention that there's speculation of XIII-3 because of the anniversary presentation what-have-you special about the "Lightning Saga" happening September 1st.

And that's their problem: developing *insert absurd number here* games at once. What I don't understand is that they've managed to release every one except Versus XIII, but that's probably due to them pushing it back for what they see are larger priorities. Which is frustrating, seeing as they know their "fans" are/were waiting for it.

Not to get slightly off topic, but this and The Last Guardian are virtually vaporware. Versus XIII was the sole after-X FF that sparked my interest, but I simply don't care about it anymore. The Last Guardian, on the other hand...

kakan said:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but does this mean we might see a KH3 announcement soon as the team behind Versus consisted mainly of KH devs?

Maybe. Nomura did state his wishes for the KH series to return to console. There's supposedly something linked to KH3 in Dream Drop Distance, like the "secret ending" thing they've been doing with the games all along.
Jul 22, 2012 9:25 PM
Jul 2018
PsycoDipicto said:

Versus XIII was the sole after-X FF that sparked my interest, but I simply don't care about it anymore. The Last Guardian, on the other hand...

That's what all the past after psx era haters have been saying for the last decade and yet they still come back at every tiny bit of "news" with Final Fantasy on the title.
Jul 22, 2012 10:35 PM

Feb 2010
SergioSource said:
PsycoDipicto said:
Versus XIII was the sole after-X FF that sparked my interest, but I simply don't care about it anymore. The Last Guardian, on the other hand...
That's what all the past after psx era haters have been saying for the last decade and yet they still come back at every tiny bit of "news" with Final Fantasy on the title.
I was a bit hyped for it at first, yes. Upon retrospect, though, I realized that it doesn't amount to much more than a dark and gritty KH or a re-envisioned FFVII (which is basically what the whole XIII line is). People eat that shit up, though.

Hell, even as I type, fanboys are split between "wtf it's been canceled cry cry" or "oh well at least they can work on FFXV" and "no it isn't dumbass it's going to be shown and dated at TGS." It's like reading the script for a soap.

That aside, the "after psx era haters" are the reason why they made Dissidia and Theatrhythm. Not to mention that they're dangling a VII remake in front of them with the "we won't do it until it's bested" crap they pulled. Those haters are foaming at the mouth waiting for FF to return to its roots and feed their nostalgia. That's never going to happen, and I'm fine with that.

The entire franchise is so tiresome now. The fanbase is worse. Square's playing them like a violin.
PsycoDipictoJul 23, 2012 8:08 AM
Jul 22, 2012 11:12 PM

Sep 2011
Looked like one of the most promising FF game in awhile to be honest. Would be very disappointed if they decided to cancel it.
Jul 23, 2012 10:52 PM
Jul 23, 2012 10:59 PM

Jun 2009
SergioSource said:
http://www.vg247.com/2012/07/24/square-enix-boss-confirms-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-still-in-production/

Here it is. Now go home be an anime man.
Thanks for the good news

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jul 23, 2012 11:16 PM
Dec 2007
Not buying any word out of this RPG version pf Duke Nukem Forever unless it comes with some actual gameplay for once.

Jul 24, 2012 7:33 AM

Sep 2011
SergioSource said:
http://www.vg247.com/2012/07/24/square-enix-boss-confirms-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-still-in-production/

if any of you didnt see this coming....then god help you.

Leon-Gun said:
Not buying any word out of this RPG version pf Duke Nukem Forever unless it comes with some actual gameplay for once.
theres like a 8 minute trailer with 5 min of it being pure gameplay, its a kingdom hearts like game but darker, you can interact with the environment around you in combat shown by shooting a gas leak to hurt a behemoth, You can take control of you're party members from the looks and even allows a 3rd person shooting ability with one of you're party members. I think someone even posted it here
JizzyHitlerJul 24, 2012 7:37 AM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jul 24, 2012 7:44 AM
Mar 2011
Enix are stupid they are the one who brought Square out in the "merger" but they Still Push Square Franchsie over there own but with Worse and worse games X Poor XI Best Post Merger game XII or it should be called Final fanatsy Star Ocean edit XIII Worst RPG Ever made i rather play Hoshi wo Miru Hito than this [ yes i Just called XIII a Kisoge]
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 24, 2012 8:23 AM

Feb 2010
SergioSource said:

Figures.

Now Enix, quit dicking around and show some new footage/screenshots rather than boasting about its cityscape, which has already been shown in bits and pieces. Either that or show it at that anniversary thing you have planned and/or TGS.

And Enix fanboys, protip: never listen to Kotaku. And shame on you for not knowing that beforehand.

/goes home
Jul 24, 2012 9:51 AM

Jul 2007
Kotaku is has some how came up with all this leaked news and footage about the upcoming new FF project and the cancellation of Versus XIII.

http://kotaku.com/5927645/rumor-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-is-dead

It seems sony filed a trake mark with the title "Final fantasy XV" http://ffxvhome.com/inews/2012_07_19_01_big.png

or is this fake?

There starting to build these rumors based on the info of a new FF Game, wich is the next major project in the series, 15 and it was stated that 15 has been in production for 4 years they just never announced any info on it untill a few days ago, it was finally leaked. So that is why people thing Versus XIII is just a dream now, or the fact maybe Versus XIII has been in such long wait and is now
becoming part of 15.

It was also said something awhile ago that they were working on a new project, but could not reveal any details bout it. It was a mystery project. Well i guess that mystery project was their next big FF numbered title.

Their was even a tech demo shown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVX0OUO9ptU

In addition to that, they mentioned that the new game is going to be larger in scope them skyrim?

Kotaku has obviously has some fun trying to get all of us FF fans raving bout the next new title and the cancellation of versus XIII, but unless i know this information is concrete and not some god damn rumor. I don't believe shit. I hate when internet troll sites like Kotaku spread rumors so fast and people every where start releasing information bout so called leaked information of a new FF game or cancellation of versus XIII. The more the rumors spread, the more the information because questionable on rather or not its true. Because other news sites takes the information as a true fact.

It sounds like all the info released from Kotaku is all BS to me just to raise the hype.

ArtimesGamerJul 24, 2012 10:00 AM

Jul 24, 2012 12:50 PM

Apr 2012
link9us, you do realize that kotaku's parent site has the slogan 'today's gossip is tomorrow's news' right? this is what their job is, and face it, if anything, kotaku managed to force an update from square on versus XIII.

on a general side note, it would be interesting to see square turn this into a brand (i.e. the Versus series) that portrays a darker side to final fantasy. Kind of in the same vein as the Ultimate series for marvel comics.
Jul 24, 2012 2:11 PM
Jul 2018
Annoiato said:
kotaku managed to force an update from square on versus XIII.

Problem is, there was nothing to update. SE only said the same thing they did in their last VSXIII reveal. The only "update" they gave was discrediting the rumours.

link9us said:
Kotaku is has some how came up with all this leaked news and footage about the upcoming new FF project and the cancellation of Versus XIII.

http://kotaku.com/5927645/rumor-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-is-dead

Fail attempt to damage control. So they buy rumours and then discredit official sources? What a joke.
Jul 24, 2012 3:28 PM

Jul 2007
Annoiato said:
link9us, you do realize that kotaku's parent site has the slogan 'today's gossip is tomorrow's news' right? this is what their job is, and face it, if anything, kotaku managed to force an update from square on versus XIII.

on a general side note, it would be interesting to see square turn this into a brand (i.e. the Versus series) that portrays a darker side to final fantasy. Kind of in the same vein as the Ultimate series for marvel comics.

Yes but they need to get their information from a credited source instead of trying to speculate news and call it official. Also how do you know that what information they state such as interviews with Japanese developers or trade mark logo is legitimate. Im beggining to think they create all this crap them self just for the fun of it. there should be credible interviews sources official sources of information from SE it self to back up their claims, but some of what they state is utter nonsense and its not legitimate. They contradict them selfs all the time, just look at how many articles they have on information regarding Final fantasy XIII Versus.

anyways they said that its official tweet from yoshidia stating that the cancellation is false.
http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-versus-xiii/

Jul 24, 2012 9:05 PM

Apr 2012
eh, i blame brian ashcraft. most of the versus xiii posts are done by him and generally meant to bait clicks.
Jul 25, 2012 3:59 PM

Jun 2010
I would not be surprised if it is canceled. I remember they canceled Fortress as well, that was supposed to be a spin-off to FFXII.

Although they announced that the project is alive & it will impress us in a way, I still think they are only words. They could have canceled it without admitting it, yet.

...They mainly care about FFXIII.
Jul 25, 2012 8:43 PM

May 2011
It was a rumor that it got cancelled but Square Enix just confirmed that Versus XIII is not cancelled so no need to worry, they're still making the game :)
Signature removed. Please check your private messages.
Mar 30, 2023 8:01 PM
Dec 2017
never its always going to live on somehow as long as Nomura is alive.

More topics from this board

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - Apr 25

2 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
20 minutes ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

58 by Jentheworld »»
3 hours ago

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

5 by H1ruma »»
7 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 5:15 PM

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.