Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2012 7:08 AM

Feb 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode is all about Ange needing Sacria of Darkness to complete the process of the beast galaxy healing. However she seems to be experiencing some difficulties getting close to Clavis and talking to him. He doesn't seem at all interested in giving her his sacria, he feels he doesn't know her enough to give it to her and doesn't seem interested in getting to know her.

Suddenly when Ange was trying again to ask him to give his sacria to her, she tripped and knocked the book he was reading into the stream. She dived in after it. But it was too late, it was already ruined, so she begged Clavis to let her try to fix it. He let her but not before saying she will never understand. While fixing the book, Luva told Ange Clavis' story, and she begun to understand a little more. Also as she and Luva were fixing the book she begun to understand the language in which the book was written and discovered it to be a poem book. From one of the poems in particular she understood something about Clavis. This lead her to be able to finally obtain the sacria from him and her relationship with him had also increased immensely.
I'm a Mangaka in training watch me as i make my way to the top!!

Wanted: A sensei to teach me and push me in the right direction for being a mangaka

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi Suru Tenshi Angelique: Kokoro no Mezameru Toki Episode 13 Discussion

SakuraBell - Jul 6, 2012

0 by SakuraBell »»
Jul 6, 2012 6:20 AM

Poll: » Koi Suru Tenshi Angelique: Kokoro no Mezameru Toki Episode 2 Discussion

SakuraBell - Jul 4, 2012

0 by SakuraBell »»
Jul 4, 2012 12:50 AM

Poll: » Koi Suru Tenshi Angelique ~ Kokoro no Mezameru Toki ~ Episode 1 Discussion

Crystal - Jan 18, 2008

5 by SakuraBell »»
Jul 4, 2012 12:49 AM

» If this will get fansub or licensed

RuthLovesKurama - Jan 13, 2007

3 by Cniht »»
Jan 19, 2008 4:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.