Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 9, 2012 2:18 PM
Jan 2012
It's just wishful thinking, but I'm crossing my fingers in anticipation of something like this being announced after the final episode of F/Z. Obviously, those that haven't read the visual novel or seen the anime are going to wonder what happens next. Also, it would be a waste for Ufotable to not ride the success that is F/Z. I was also thinking that Heaven's Feel would be perfect since it's the only route that hasn't seen an anime adaption. I think that would be more interesting than a Fate or UBW makeover. With remakes such as FMA Brotherhood being so well received, it doesn't seem to ridiculous.

So, those of you who have read the VN, which route would you want Ufotable to adapt? Which scenes that were left out would you want to include? (inb4 H-scenes)
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 9, 2012 2:26 PM

Apr 2008
I would like Heaven Feel or UBW make by Ufotable. Although a Tsukihime is always wellcome.

If it would be me, there are many anime that should be done by Ufotable because it follows the original work. For example, the berserk movie, I'm really disappointed with the result. If at least Ufotable had made ​​the movie
Jun 9, 2012 2:35 PM
Jul 2018
I'd like to see this, but I think Studio DEEN still own the rights to F/SN, hence the Unlimited Blade Works movie just a couple of years back, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Jun 9, 2012 3:13 PM

Mar 2011
There was already a F/SN adaption (not that old), it's not that necessary really.
Jun 9, 2012 3:14 PM
Dec 2007
Hyphotetically speaking and if Type-Moon could actually recover F/SN back from DEEN in some form, I think the route that would most fit both as a sequel to F/Z and judging from ufotable's style when adapting Type-Moon material (like KnK) would obviously be Heaven's Feel. It keeps the dark vibe of F/Z and completely ditches the superficial "everyone can be saved" mantra Fate and UBW have.

Lumathy said:
There was already a F/SN adaption (not that old), it's not that necessary really.
Wrong, there was a "Fate" adaptation and an "Unlimited Blade Works" adaptation. There's no Heaven's Feel adaptation. The F/SN anime didn't add anything from Heaven's Feel, they didn't even properly reveal Sakura's secret...
Leon-GunJun 9, 2012 3:18 PM

Jun 9, 2012 3:25 PM
Feb 2012
Well if UFO gets Heaven's Feel, I would expect some great things :D

btw, you're right about Sakura, come to think of it, it was never shown in such way that an average viewer could understand it completely. deen's bullshit
Jun 9, 2012 3:32 PM

Jun 2010
i doubt it heaven's feel is highly nsfw >_<
Jun 9, 2012 3:39 PM

Mar 2009
tittycakesXD said:
i doubt it heaven's feel is highly nsfw >_<

Just like Kara no Kyoukai, which ufotable animated some time ago?
Jun 9, 2012 3:40 PM

Mar 2011
Wrong, there was a "Fate" adaptation and an "Unlimited Blade Works" adaptation. There's no Heaven's Feel adaptation. The F/SN anime didn't add anything from Heaven's Feel, they didn't even properly reveal Sakura's secret...

There's nothing "wrong" about what I said. There was never a rule that they need to animate every route when they want to adapt a VN to anime. DEEN got the right to F/SN and we just got to deal with it. Besides, Heaven's Feel is not suitable to adapt to TV series anyway.
Jun 9, 2012 4:00 PM

Aug 2009
I have asked this before but never got an answer,so can someone tell me how the rights on a show work?I really dont now anything about this kind of stuff.Like how long can a studio hold the rights.

@Lumathy
I dont think so.Since they could handle the Caster Team scenes fine,I dont see the problem with the gore of HF or the sex scenes.They can use the Realta nua version or just imply it.Yosuga no sora(other studio but anyway) did have sex scenes so I dont she the problem with HF.
Or make some ova(but the wait will kill me like Hellsing Ultimate)
Jun 9, 2012 4:01 PM

May 2011
Does Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and Melty Blood count cause I'd like them to be adapted by Ufotable, if Ufotable decides to make either of them or both.
Signature removed. Please check your private messages.
Jun 9, 2012 4:04 PM

Aug 2009
Otaku-Ninja said:
Does Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and Melty Blood count cause I'd like them to be adapted by Ufotable, if Ufotable decides to make either of them or both.

I think for HA we would need an adaption of HF first.As for MB.I wonder if it would be a good sequel/side story for Tsukihime.But it doesnt have anything to do with FZ
Jun 9, 2012 4:11 PM

Mar 2011
ssjokg said:

@Lumathy
I dont think so.Since they could handle the Caster Team scenes fine,I dont see the problem with the gore of HF or the sex scenes.They can use the Realta nua version or just imply it.Yosuga no sora(other studio but anyway) did have sex scenes so I dont she the problem with HF.

oh actually I wasn't talking the content, I was talking about the length, Fate route took 26 eps, HF is much longer, it's gonna take what? 35 eps? lol there's no way ufotable gonna spend high-budget production on a long series like that, especially in this case where Saber (the main selling point of Fate franchise) is not the main heroin.
Also, remember that FZ was a light novel with LINEAR story so it's much easier to adapt than VN, that's why VN anime adaption usually fail hard, I doubt HF could be an exception.
Jun 9, 2012 4:25 PM

Aug 2009
Lumathy said:
ssjokg said:

@Lumathy

oh actually I wasn't talking the content, I was talking about the length, Fate route took 26 eps, HF is much longer, it's gonna take what? 35 eps? lol there's no way ufotable gonna spend high-budget production on a long series like that, especially in this case where Saber (the main selling point of Fate franchise) is not the main heroin.
Also, remember that FZ was a light novel with LINEAR story so it's much easier to adapt than VN, that's why VN anime adaption usually fail hard, I doubt HF could be an exception.

Assuming they get the rights....
About Saber: only VN readers know that.So anime only Saber fans will still watch it and we actually get to see Saber Alter in action so from my point of view HF wins in Saber's selling point.As for the budget:It could work if the made it like FZ:split it into 2 or 3 seasons.The other option would be OVAs.Steins;gate was pretty good(aside from Moeka's death and the little girl's story)
Jun 9, 2012 4:30 PM
Apr 2009
Lumathy said:

Fans of the visual novel will tell you that the DEEN adaptation was absolute garbage -- and they'd be correct. Of course, if you ask me, the visual novel wasn't very good either...
Jun 9, 2012 4:57 PM

Mar 2011
ssjokg said:

About Saber: only VN readers know that.So anime only Saber fans will still watch it and we actually get to see Saber Alter in action so from my point of view HF wins in Saber's selling point.As for the budget:It could work if the made it like FZ:split it into 2 or 3 seasons.The other option would be OVAs.Steins;gate was pretty good(aside from Moeka's death and the little girl's story)

The thing is, there is already a FSN adaption and it actually sold decently (not even close to FZ sale but still great), I don't see any reason why ufotable would want to remake it? Just to satisfy some VN fans? Oh and moot point, they don't have the right anyway.

dkrdude3 said:
Lumathy said:

Fans of the visual novel will tell you that the DEEN adaptation was absolute garbage -- and they'd be correct. Of course, if you ask me, the visual novel wasn't very good either...

I already read the VN, it was good for an "eroge" but I think it's inferior to FZ.
Jun 9, 2012 5:02 PM

Aug 2009
Lumathy said:
ssjokg said:

The thing is, there is already a FSN adaption and it actually sold decently (not even close to FZ sale but still great), I don't see any reason why ufotable would want to remake it? Just to satisfy some VN fans? Oh and moot point, they don't have the right anyway.

dkrdude3 said:
Lumathy said:

I already read the VN, it was good for an "eroge" but I think it's inferior to FZ.

I was talking about HF only.I can see both sides(VN readers and anime only viewers)enjoy it.And I said all that assuming they would some day get the rights....
Jun 9, 2012 5:04 PM

Apr 2012
Length wise they can just cut out some kitchen scenes. We don't want to see Shirou salting the saury and making potato salad for Saber.

F/SN is inferior in writing compared to F/Z. But that is because it was constricted to the eroge genre.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 9, 2012 5:10 PM
Jul 2018
Would be nice. But i do think i would prefer to see anime series for all the routes of Tsukihime more.
Jun 9, 2012 11:28 PM

Jan 2008
I want Ufotable to make an adaption on most of type-moon things, but Heavens feel and Tsukihime is top on my list atm. Just came to think of something to, maybe they are waiting with Tsukihime adaption until the remake of the vn is done? if it now ever will be done.
Jun 10, 2012 3:09 AM
Feb 2010
Sign me up for Heaven's feel
Jun 10, 2012 9:18 AM

Jul 2007
Lumathy said:

No there was not. :)

"Latex/Stupid Fillers" does not count.

I could care less about heaven's feel, but I certainly would like them to make 13 episode long UBW. Ufotable has shown that they understand the level of animation and overpowered that is needed to correctly display FSN battles and they most likely would do justice to Shirou's awesome character and psychology.
Jun 10, 2012 10:51 AM

Jun 2009
Fai said:
I could care less about heaven's feel, but I certainly would like them to make 13 episode long UBW. Ufotable has shown that they understand the level of animation and overpowered that is needed to correctly display FSN battles and they most likely would do justice to Shirou's awesome character and psychology.

That would require monologues. Lots and lots of monologues. That "awesome character and psychology" was not displayed in Shiro's dialogue. It would be tedious rather than impressive.

Heavens feel in general is a bit up and down in quality. The start of it is dead slow with the first battle being a pure disappointment. By my estimates it would take at least 6 episodes before it started getting good as the beginning was held up with much harem hijinks. Honestly though we all want heavens feel for the ending scenes as they are pretty epic.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Jun 10, 2012 10:52 AM

Apr 2012
Colour me sceptical. The original F/SN adaption wasn't underwhelming because it was poorly adapted, it was underwhelming because the visual novel is impossible to adapt satisfactorily into a single story. You can only really adapt it by doing the three routes one after the other, which is less a studio change, more a complete change in approach. This is hardly like KyoAni and Kanon. I'd prefer they applied their talents to go and adapt something else which better fits the single-story mode of television serial. (Or do something original, of course.)
Jun 10, 2012 10:55 AM

Sep 2010
Let's see (it doesn't hurt to dream huh?):

Fate can work if you tweak some details and make it darker and edgier. You need to re-write the Saber/Shirou relationship because it was pretty painful sometimes.

UBW is the worst route to connect to Zero. It's filled with unimportant things from a plot standpoint. Basically it focus on Archer who has zero connection to F/Z. Therefore, it'll look pretty ridiculous.

Heaven's Feel would work the best after Fate/Zero. The love interest make sense, creepy/dark atmosphere, they solve the plot, etc. There needs to be some rewriting for pacing purpose. Remove a chunk of the slice of life scene (but this is in every single route), add more Servant bits (in particular of Saber and Gilgamesh). Have Gen as scriptwriter.

ssjokg said:
@Lumathy

They can just fade to black. They can't use Realta Nua with Sakura because it destroys the backstory that was told in Fate/Zero. Have Rider suck Shirou's blood in the dream, though.
ThessJun 10, 2012 11:00 AM
Jun 10, 2012 11:00 AM

Aug 2009
logopolis said:
Colour me sceptical. The original F/SN adaption wasn't underwhelming because it was poorly adapted, it was underwhelming because the visual novel is impossible to adapt satisfactorily into a single story. You can only really adapt it by doing the three routes one after the other, which is less a studio change, more a complete change in approach. This is hardly like KyoAni and Kanon. I'd prefer they applied their talents to go and adapt something else which better fits the single-story mode of television serial. (Or do something original, of course.)

Well in FSN you CANT mix the routes.The point is Deen ruined Fate route and UBW.The first had such a bad pacing that until ep 14 and after 15 it become bad again.UBW being adapted as a movie was a really bad idea.It was only worth for the fights were even there they did whatever they liked.
Jun 10, 2012 11:03 AM

Jul 2007
AidanAK47 said:
Fai said:

That would require monologues. Lots and lots of monologues. That "awesome character and psychology" was not displayed in Shiro's dialogue. It would be tedious rather than impressive.

There's nothing wrong with monologues, especially nasuverse ones.

DEEN already tried to turn FSN into downright pure "action animu". They failed. because its not action animu. Its pseudo philosophical...thing with action. thats how it should be. Monologues are the must.

logopolis said:

Which is EXACTLY how it should have been approached.

it downright STATES in the game that ALL ROUTES HAPPEN. FSN is story of three(four) parallel dimensions.
Jun 10, 2012 11:09 AM

Sep 2010
Fai said:

it downright STATES in the game that ALL ROUTES HAPPEN. FSN is story of three(four) parallel dimensions.

More than that. You're only counting the true endings. All the endings are canon. Shirou died in most cases.
Jun 10, 2012 11:11 AM

Aug 2009
Thess said:

Heaven's Feel would work the best after Fate/Zero. The love interest make sense, creepy/dark atmosphere, they solve the plot, etc. There needs to be some rewriting for pacing purpose. Remove a chunk of the slice of life scene (but this is in every single route), add more Servant bits (in particular of Saber and Gilgamesh). Have Gen as scriptwriter.

^THIS
They can just fade to black. They can't use Realta Nua with Sakura because it destroys the backstory that was told in Fate/Zero. Have Rider suck Shirou's blood in the dream, though.

Yeah because as you noticed those unfamiliar with Fateverse notice these "details",theywould either go" where is the action" or "stupid fanservice"...And I dont care about Sakura's sex scenes.OK that was a lie,but between animated HF without them or no HF at all,I prefer Sakura becoming Dracula.
Jun 10, 2012 11:15 AM

Sep 2010
ssjokg said:
Yeah because as you noticed those unfamiliar with Fateverse notice these "details",theywould either go" where is the action" or "stupid fanservice"...And I dont care about Sakura's sex scenes.OK that was a lie,but between animated HF without them or no HF at all,I prefer Sakura becoming Dracula.

They should just kiss and pan out.
Jun 10, 2012 11:23 AM

Jun 2009
Fai said:
AidanAK47 said:
Fai said:

There's nothing wrong with monologues, especially nasuverse ones.

DEEN already tried to turn FSN into downright pure "action animu". They failed. because its not action animu. Its pseudo philosophical...thing with action. thats how it should be. Monologues are the must.

They can get very pretentious. Have you tried rereading the visual novel? I did and let me tell you that those monologues get pretty boring. When you get down to it they are the same as his infodumps. It's just repeating the same thing in numerous purposely fragmented ways so that when the reader actually gets it then it gets the impression of being deep and meaningful. However that's not the case. It's just that the explanations were beating around the bush.

Fai said:
Which is EXACTLY how it should have been approached.

Good luck finding a studio willing to adapt all three routes one after the other. Doesn't matter how popular it is. There ain't a chance in hell that's going to happen.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Jun 10, 2012 12:25 PM
Jul 2018
AidanAK47 said:

Good luck finding a studio willing to adapt all three routes one after the other. Doesn't matter how popular it is. There ain't a chance in hell that's going to happen.

Huh, if it actually sells well i'm sure studios would gladly do it.
Jun 10, 2012 1:27 PM

Jan 2011
The main problem with animating all 3 routs of f/sn separately is that the first 1/3 of the story in all 3 of them is 99% the same. They are the parts that you read once in the Fate route and then skipped in the other 2, because repeating the same things is boring. They can't even make that 1/3 a big prologue and then make the rest 3 arcs, Higurashi-style, because that 1% that differs is actually the important stuff that determines which route will occur.
So, the only way would be to do what they did in the UBW movie, ie skip through that first parts in lightning speed - which totally breaks the flow of the story, as anyone who watched that movie will undoubtedly know.

It's not just a mattar of "are there enough people interested for it to make it's money back"
You simply have to understand that certain things simply can't translate well when transfered to certain media. Extensive inner monologues and narrator monologues simply do not work outside of written stories. Choose-your-story, which is perfectly feasible in VNs/games and, to a lesser extend, books, simply can't properly happen in a non-interactive TV series or in a movie. That doesn't mean that daptations are bad - it just means that the source material has to be tampered with in certain ways before it can be adapted. The producers have to substitute certain things with others pick one of the multiple available stories, because there is no other realistic way for the series/film to work.

So, a HF adaptation? Unlikely, but perfectly possible. An adaptation of all the routes in a row? Highly unlikely and not that possible...
Jun 10, 2012 1:31 PM
Jul 2018
There once was a director who had the balls to air the same episode 8 weeks in a row with different swim suits. They could just do those early parts again for all 3 routes, while perhaps not ideal for viewers who get bored easily it isn't something that is completely out of the question.
Jun 10, 2012 1:39 PM

Jan 2011
jpem said:
There once was a director who had the balls to air the same episode 8 weeks in a row with different swim suits.

Aaaaaaand it passed down in Anime history as the 2nd worst decission ever, right below the decission to give an OVA clearence to "Mars of Destruction"... with the difference that MoD was actually entertaining, in how hilariously bad it was, while Endless Eight was so wrist-slitting-boring that half the audience quit the series and the other half needed anti-depressants to finish it...
Jun 10, 2012 2:02 PM
Jul 2018
Wasn't my point. Was just saying such a thing is not impossible. And the problem would be even less with F/SN as you wouldn't be watching the same episodes week to week, but over an extensive period of time considering they probably wouldn't run all three at the same time.

Also consider how people love both FMA:Brotherhood and the original Fullmetal despite both starting covering the same stuff. As long as the rest is interesting fans will be able to deal with the start being the same as is the case with that franchise.
Jun 10, 2012 2:08 PM

Jan 2011
jpem said:
Wasn't my point. Was just saying such a thing is not impossible. And the problem would be even less with F/SN as you wouldn't be watching the same episodes week to week, but over an extensive period of time considering they probably wouldn't run all three at the same time.

Also consider how people love both FMA:Brotherhood and the original Fullmetal despite both starting covering the same stuff. As long as the rest is interesting fans will be able to deal with the start being the same as is the case with that franchise.

Wasn't saying it's impossible as in "can't be done", but rather as in "can't be made properly"

Also, FMA:B was not a back-to-back adaptation of 2 routes - it was a re-adaptation of a classic, several years from the original. Not at all the same thing...
Jun 10, 2012 2:09 PM

Apr 2012
Use Cherry Blossom Dreams as the anime ending. All the Good in This Life, Sparks Liner High, Femme Fatale, and Mind of Steel endings be included in bluray. Watch the sales go up.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 10, 2012 2:35 PM
Jul 2018
The only difference is the time between them. And no has said they need to be back to back. They could do one every couple of years and it would still be fine.
Jun 10, 2012 2:56 PM

Jan 2011
jpem said:
The only difference is the time between them. And no has said they need to be back to back. They could do one every couple of years and it would still be fine.

It was a difference of 6 years worth of progress in Animation and video quality. 6 years in which we went from DVDs and 640x480 CRTs to Blue Ray and 1080p 120Hz LED LCD...
For all intends and purposes, this was less of a 2nd route and more of an HD remake of the original.

Also
AidanAK47 said:

I believe we were supposed to be talking about this^ all this all this time... which is back-to-back adaptation... which will not happen.

Because if we are not talking back-to-back, we just need Deen to adapt HF and there you go, all 3 routes adapted.
Pan151Jun 10, 2012 2:59 PM
Jun 10, 2012 3:02 PM

Aug 2009
Pan151 said:

Because if we are not talking back-to-back, we just need Deen to adapt HF and there you go, all 3 routes adapted.

NO.
Jun 10, 2012 3:15 PM
Jul 2018
HD remake of the original? Hardly they are completely different after a certain point.

And the original one after the other comment was referring to doing the them separately as adaptions, rather than all three routes in one series(like as that guy mentioned Kanon where all the routes were in one show).

What i'm saying by back to back is quite different from that. The reason just having Deen wouldn't be fine is that their other 2 adaptions were bad adaptions. The fans don't just want want adaptions of all three routes but good adaptions of all three routes, and ufotable has proven themselves to type-moon fans with their KnK and F/Z adaptions.
Jun 10, 2012 3:19 PM

Apr 2012
jpem said:
There once was a director who had the balls to air the same episode 8 weeks in a row with different swim suits.

That was different, it was a worthwhile experiment with a good reason behind it. (Even if the experiment failed; experiments do that sometimes. If you never risk failure, you'll never achieve success.)
Jun 10, 2012 3:28 PM

Aug 2009
logopolis said:
jpem said:

That was different, it was a worthwhile experiment with a good reason behind it. (Even if the experiment failed; experiments do that sometimes. If you never risk failure, you'll never achieve success.)

The bad thing is that the ones that should read this thread(ufotable of course) arent here.
Jun 10, 2012 3:31 PM
Jul 2018
logopolis said:
jpem said:

It failed because of how extreme it is. Having a few repeat episodes at the start of each adaption, that even if they are aired one after another will leave months in between watching those repeated episodes, is significantly less extreme so shouldn't fail any where near as hard. If the rest of the show was good it would certainly be able to carry those few episodes.
Jun 10, 2012 3:45 PM

Apr 2012
jpem said:
It failed because of how extreme it is. Having a few repeat episodes at the start of each adaption, that even if they are aired one after another will leave months in between watching those repeated episodes, is significantly less extreme so shouldn't fail any where near as hard. If the rest of the show was good it would certainly be able to carry those few episodes.

What? It failed because the people watching it didn't want to go too far away from the base standard of entertainment, it turns out that really sharing in the frustrations of Yuki and experiencing a bit of what she experiences is the story is a bit too... frustrating for televisual entertainment. It was all about not knowing what the audience really wants.

An adaption which keeps going over more or less the same material isn't trying to do anything. It's just running up against a weakness of necessity. If Ufotable were to do something which doesn't have any weaknesses of necessity, they should be able to produce better work. Wanting them to put their talents into an adaption with an inherent problem is just fannishness.
Jun 10, 2012 3:53 PM
Jul 2018
Exactly. 8 episodes in a row is extreme and not enjoyable. It made up most of the show. You guys make it seem like the stuff that will get redone in all three adaptions does the same, which it just doesn't. They separate into new arcs pretty early on and are completely different from there on out. There isn't a problem unless you let there be.

iirc, the routes branch off at around day 3. 3 of 16. And the later days contain more events, so it isn't that much of the story that needs to be redone in each show. Something that can surely be done be done within a few episodes. You would have to have little to no patience to not be able to deal with a few of episodes.
Jun 10, 2012 3:55 PM

Aug 2009
Then,if we are talking ufotable re adapting Fate and UBW ,then let them make prologue and Fate together and for the UBW and HF start the story from Archer vs Lancer.

You would say that it's retarded to do that since newcomers wouldnt understand it.But some were stupid enough to start watching FZ 2nd season before the first...-_-

I mean UBW and HF are called the second and third routes for a reason.They arent sequels for sure but with a little bit of logic you chose to see the first route.Then again I speak for myself...
Jun 10, 2012 4:05 PM
Jul 2018
ssjokg said:
Then,if we are talking ufotable re adapting Fate and UBW ,then let them make prologue and Fate together and for the UBW and HF start the story from Archer vs Lancer.

You would say that it's retarded to do that since newcomers wouldnt understand it.But some were stupid enough to start watching FZ 2nd season before the first...-_-

I mean UBW and HF are called the second and third routes for a reason.They arent sequels for sure but with a little bit of logic you chose to see the first route.Then again I speak for myself...

That could be fine too imo. Sure a little bit of an inconvenience, but hardly so much that the show doesn't deserve to get a quality adaption as a result.
Jun 10, 2012 4:32 PM

Jan 2011
ssjokg said:

The problem is that the routes do not start really differenciating until the first appearence of Berserker, while at the same time having a number of subtle but important changes up until then. That is a bit too far in.

And even in the rest of the route... once you've seen Fate, you've seen 75% of the overall plot. You know the identities of half the masters and the servants, the antagonists etc... the 3 routes are not THAT different to each other...

Making it into 3 separate series would only work with at least a couple years in between. Because excecuting a 3x24 or so episode project would be impossible within a short period of time, unless you want Bleach-like quality. Or unless you want 12-episode per route, which would be even worse and would't help much in the quality department anyway. And even if you could excecute it close to each other with perfect quality, it just needs to be spaced out - Fateverse has already had so many adaptations, and adaptin all 3 routes close to each other would not really help sparking the public's interest to watch everything...
And, yeah, it would be too unnecessarily big a project anyway...
Pan151Jun 10, 2012 4:35 PM
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
Apr 26, 4:02 AM

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.