Pages (19) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Sep 15, 2012 11:50 AM
Sep 16, 2012 7:29 AM

Mar 2009
Character:Matoba Seiji
Anime/Manga: Natsume Yuujinchou
Tarot: XV. The Devil
Group: Devil Reference
Proof: "The head of one of the major exorcism clans, the Matoba Clan. In order to hunt them, he shows ayakashi, and sometimes even humans, no mercy. Cold hearted and rational. He uses ayakashi as bait to exorcise other ones and wants stronger ones to protect humans (although he doesn't mind hurting humans too when they're in his way). Ayakashis are just replaceable tools for him."
Source: MAL Page
Banner: Yes please :)
Pic: the man with black hair or Here or Here

Note: as for "Devil Reference" he surely doesn't fit, although i'll ask a second opinion if he could be join the "Extremely Evil" group but he really doesnt look like, to be honest
Update: i'm sorry but he indeed doesn't fit as he might be cold, somewhat cruel, but not that much cruel to be among the most cruel/psycho/sadists ones like could be Aizen Sousuke

Character:Aion
Anime/Manga: Chrno Crusade
Group: Extremely Evil
Proof: "Chrno's betrayal hurt Aion very deeply, and though he seems to enjoy making him suffer, he's still ready to accept him as an ally if he ever decides to join his cause again. Aion sincerely cares about his followers and wants the best for them, but he is also willing to sacrifice them if that helps him achieve his ultimate goal: the total destruction of Pandaemonium (the demon society) and the rebirth of the world. Aion considers humans as mere tools and doesn't really care about the future of humanity. Though most people consider Aion as a hopelessly cruel villian, he is in reality a very noble person underneath"
Source: MAL
Pic: the man or Here or Here

Note: i don't know this guy, but from the proof doesnt sound too cruel either.. Although i'll ask an opinion about him to someone who actually did see the serie.
Update: staff confirmed that he's truly 50/50, he can be cruel with the people he's against to, but he's not really among the cruelest ones.. Besides, the more i've read his mal page, and the more the proof contradicts what it should proof ^^" So i'm sorry but he really doesnt fit for the "extremely evil" group.

Thanks! ^^
EtnaEracleaSep 20, 2012 4:33 PM

Sep 18, 2012 9:38 PM

Oct 2011
Character: Ichimaru Gin
Anime/Manga: Bleach
Group: Devil Reference
Proof: "has been seen toying with people's emotional states for his own amusement." / "he is distrusted by many"
Source: here & his MAL page.
Banner: please make it for me <3
Picture: 1 (bloody) / 2 / 3

Rejected: I'm sorry but you should check better the explanation for "Devil Reference": it's actually meant for characters who might not be villains but have devil references like ex. Sebastian's most famous catchphrase "Watashi wa akuma de shitsuji desu kara" (references explanation).
Gin doesn't have any devil reference and absolutly doesn't belong to the "Extremely Evil" either, so i'm afraid you'll have to change character~

Character: Sumizome Kaede
Anime/Manga: Katekyo!!
Group: Very Lustful
Proof: "H punishment" & "sadistic home tutor"
Source: HERE!
Banner: Please make it for me!!
Picture: 1 (the guy on top) / 2 (the guy on right)

thank you!
EtnaEracleaSep 20, 2012 4:34 PM
Sep 20, 2012 10:56 AM

Mar 2009

Then:

Character:Envy
Anime/Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist
Proof: "Envy is one of the cruelest Homunculi to appear in the series. In its usual manner, Envy will joke around and
Envy giddily reveals that he was the one who sparked the Ishval Civil War.will laugh with a sadistic glee upon seeing others in pain or misfortune. It will kill without hesitation, as seen when it not only murdered Maes Hughes, but also toyed with his 'human' emotions before finishing him off. Envy usually does not regret any of its past actions and always looks forward to seeing others fight. It will even create pointless human conflict solely for its own enjoyment. "
Source: Wikia
Pic: the boy with green hair or the boy in the middle or the boy with long hair

Thanks! ^^

Note: banner to be made
EtnaEracleaSep 20, 2012 4:36 PM

Sep 20, 2012 4:38 PM

Dec 2008
Tarots - XV. The Devil - Update
Memo: Remember that tarots are no longer "overlapped", and have returned to the regular bi-weekly rythm.
The Devil Tarot ends on september 26th~

To be Fixed & Quoted:
--

Rejected:
#691 ariesa
#707 Sillya
#708 anriolytic

Note for:
#679 aeropop
#685 Kiyori
#683 Tailee

Sep 23, 2012 10:20 AM

Mar 2009
{#3 Staff}
Character: Russia "Ivan Braginsky"
Anime/Manga: Hetalia Axis Powers
Group: Devil reference
Proof: "A large, intimidating nation with a simplistic and easygoing personality, yet has the cruelty of a child deep down. Russia has mentally cracked from his history of war and bloodshed, however, he is unaware of his own aforementioned cruel tendencies."
+ "Sometimes he casts an aura of pure evil around him whenever such malicious thoughts enter his mind. The other nations are terrified of him, especially the Baltic Nations (Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia), whom he loves to abuse physically and emotionally."
Source: Chara List Wikia + Chara List Wikipedia
Banner: I'll make it~
TaileeSep 23, 2012 12:26 PM
Sep 23, 2012 2:01 PM

Apr 2012
#1 Character: Lucy
Anime/Manga: Elfen Lied
Group: Devil reference
Proof: She loses all sense of empathy, killing without much concern, and acts somewhat sadistic, often torturing victims before killing them.
Source: Lucy's MAL Page
Banner: Please make it for me!!!
Picture: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mak3plMUiW1r5jtiwo1_1280.jpg

Rejected: I'm sorry but i really dont see how could she belong to the "devil reference" group as she doesnt really have any.. (besides having horns) She should at least have somewhat a "devil behaviour" but truth is that she's not truly cruel as she's extremely sorry for the kills she made and half of the series is about her wanting to aplogize for what she did. That said, she can't even belong to the "Extremely evil" group because she's not a villain in a first place either :/ I'm sorry i'm afraid you'll have to change character~

Character: Sousuke Aizen
Anime/Manga: Bleach
Group: Devil reference Extremely Evil
Proof: He is, therefore, willing to stop at nothing to further his selfish ambitions, including manipulating or killing anyone if he deems it to be necessary.
Source: Bleach Wikia Page
Picture: http://www.zerochan.net/922281

Note: be sure to fill the right group the chara belongs to the next time or either the claim will be marked as to be fixed!

Thank you~
EtnaEracleaSep 23, 2012 3:21 PM
Sep 23, 2012 4:19 PM

Dec 2008
Memo: Remember that tarots are no longer "overlapped", and have returned to the regular bi-weekly rythm.

To be Fixed & Quoted:
--

Rejected:
#691 ariesa
#707 Sillya
#708 anriolytic
#712 -Tamaki-

Note for:
#679 aeropop
#685 Kiyori

Sep 24, 2012 3:04 AM

Mar 2009

Character: Alois Trancy
Anime/Manga: Kuroshitsuji II
Proof: His emotions are quite unpredictable; one of his few consistent traits is his attachment to his butler, Claude, whose he tries to attract his attention frequently.....He also shows signs of sadism and narcissism.
Picture:1//2//3

Character: Lust
Anime/Manga: Fullmetal Achemist Brotherhood
Proof: Lust also has a great disdain for humans, thinking them frail, predictable and generally stupid. Moreover, she appears to take pleasure in using and throwing them away.

Source: Lust
Banner:Please make it for me!!!
Picture: 1//2

Sep 25, 2012 9:55 AM

Mar 2009
Sillya said:

Character:Aion
Anime/Manga: Chrno Crusade
Proof: "Chrno's betrayal hurt Aion very deeply, and though he seems to enjoy making him suffer, he's still ready to accept him as an ally if he ever decides to join his cause again. Aion sincerely cares about his followers and wants the best for them, but he is also willing to sacrifice them if that helps him achieve his ultimate goal: the total destruction of Pandaemonium (the demon society) and the rebirth of the world. Aion considers humans as mere tools and doesn't really care about the future of humanity. Though most people consider Aion as a hopelessly cruel villian, he is in reality a very noble person underneath"
Pic: the man or Here or Here

Note: i don't know this guy, but from the proof doesnt sound too cruel either.. Although i'll ask an opinion about him to someone who actually did see the serie.
Update: staff confirmed that he's truly 50/50, he can be cruel with the people he's against to, but he's not really among the cruelest ones.. Besides, the more i've read his mal page, and the more the proof contradicts what it should proof ^^" So i'm sorry but he really doesnt fit for the "extremely evil" group.

Thanks! ^^

Sorry I just saw that it was rejected,

Character:Byakuran
Anime/Manga: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Proof: "However, this is only if they hold his interest, hiding his ruthlessness and cruelty behind. Once he "gets bored" of someone, he won't hesitate to have them killed. He will do anything to achieve his goal, not caring it would mean sacrifising innocent people or destroying the world and even referring them as his toys."
Pic: here or Here or Here

Thanks! ^^

Sep 25, 2012 1:40 PM

Jul 2012
Name: Akie (without the "-")
Badge: in sig

Character: Cassim
Anime/Manga: Magi
Proof: "Kassim is a very cold person. His years living in the slums has made him this way. He is very manipulative and is willing to do anything to get what he wants. He has betrayed Alibaba on multiple occasions and even though Alibaba always saw him as a friend, Kassim has stated he has always hated Alibaba."
Source: http://magi.wikia.com/wiki/Kassim
Banner: yes please
Pic: Here || Here (right) || Here
First pic preferred

Rejected: I'm sorry but the proof wasn't telling anything about his being "extremely evil", so i asked to some staff who did read magi and >w< i'm sorry he really doesn't fit, he's just an average villain, not one of the most cruelests, or sadists, or psychos :/ I'm afraid you'll have to change character~

Thank you~
EtnaEracleaSep 25, 2012 2:26 PM

{TCO}::..::{Listen}::..::{CCO}

Sep 25, 2012 3:28 PM

Dec 2008

To be Fixed & Quoted:
--

Rejected:
#708 anriolytic
#712 -Tamaki-
#716 Akie

Note for:
#679 aeropop
#685 Kiyori

Sep 25, 2012 5:14 PM

Jul 2012

Will either of these work?

Character: Sinbad
Anime/Manga: Magi
Group: Very Lustful
Proof: "He is known by his subjects for getting drunk and doing outrageous things to the point that even his closest friends don't believe him when he says he didn't take advantage of a young princess. He can be quite a flirt and is not above using his charm to get what he wants. He naturally removes his clothes while he is sleeping."
Source: http://magi.wikia.com/wiki/Sinbad
Pic: To be quoted http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/592092 (center guy)

Or...

Note: Yup Sinbad is very lustful, always sleeping with lots of women.. however tarot is about to close, Sinbad's pic has been added by staff since you cant no longer quote this post once the tarot is closed!
EtnaEracleaSep 26, 2012 4:25 PM

Sep 26, 2012 1:09 AM

May 2009
SunflowerDaisho said:
Username: SunflowerDaisho
Badge: In signature.

Character: Shimizu Megumi
Anime/Manga: Shiki
Tarot XV.: The Devil
Proof: "She later revives as a Shiki, and is notably one of the most malicious Shikis. Her known kills are Mutou Tohru and Tanaka Yoshikazu, her friend Kaori's father." + "After she was revived, she became much more malicious, using her new powers to stalk Natsuno and target any friends of his (and old ones of hers)."
Source: MAL Page l Wiki
Banner: Please make it for me!
Picture: 1 (both or right) l 2 (pink hair) l 3 l 4

Thank you so much! =D
Sep 26, 2012 4:48 PM

Dec 2008

To be Fixed & Quoted:
--

Rejected:
#708 anriolytic
#712 -Tamaki-

Note for:
#679 aeropop
#685 Kiyori

========================================

Tarots - XV. The Devil - is now CLOSED
EtnaEracleaSep 26, 2012 5:19 PM

Sep 26, 2012 4:49 PM

Dec 2008
Current Tarot: V. The Hierophant

Bi-Weekly: from September 26th to October 10th
Layout Link if you cant see the following image.

Subgroup Doctor Note: remember the chara must be someone who dedicated his life to heal others and help them, so "psycho sadist doctors" who go around killing people won't really be accepted.

Claim Format:
Character: Full Name + MAL Page
Anime/Manga: Full title
Tarot: V. The Hierophant
Group: State to which one he belongs to
Proof: the quote about him fitting
Source: Link from where you took the proof
Banner: I'll make it / Please make it for me!!!
Picture: Read the Rules carefully

Enjoy~
EtnaEracleaSep 26, 2012 5:38 PM

Sep 26, 2012 4:50 PM

Dec 2008
Orulyon's claims

Character: Natsume Takashi + http://myanimelist.net/character/13783/Takashi_Natsume
Group: Spiritual Powers - can see youkai
Proof: “Natsume Takashi, the main character of the story, is born on July 1st. Natsume is 15 years old, and like his grandmother, Natsume Reiko, he has the ability to see spirits. [...] His punch is extra effective against spirits since he has strong spiritual power, like his grandmother. “
Source: MAL page
Banner: Please make it for me!!!thanks!
Picture: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/551321

===================================================================

ahin's claims

Character: Teito Klein
Anime/Manga: 07-Ghost
Group: Priest/Bishop/Church Job
Proof: "At the 7th District church he starts studying to become a priest"
Pic: Here or here

Character: Allen Walker
Anime/Manga: D.Gray-Man
Group: Spiritual Powers (Exorcist)
Proof: "Allen subsequently became Cross' disciple and spent the next three years with him before being sent to the Black Order to become an official exorcist."
Banner: Yes please c:
Pic: Here or on the right or here or

#3 (Staff Bonus)
Character: Kaname Tanuma
Group: Spiritual Powers
Proof: "Like Natsume Takashi, he is able to detect spirits, but to a lesser degree limited to seeing merely shadows and sensing slight presence of spirits."
Banner: Yes please c:
Pic: Black haired or here

Mine~
Character: Oshino Meme
Anime/Manga/Game: Bakemonogatari
Group: Priest / Spiritual Powers
Proof: Oshino is a graduate of Shinto studies in college, although he never pursued the career of being a Shinto priest. Despite that, he is perfectly capable to accomplish spiritual works of a Shinto priest, such as exorcising entities and solving paranormal mysteries.
Picture: with the holy cross

Character: Trafalgar Law
Anime/Manga/Game: One Piece
Group: Subgroup - Doctor
Proof: Trafalgar Law is the captain and doctor of the Heart Pirates
Source: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Trafalgar_Law
Picture: -> this *w* <- or *surgery time*

#3 staff
Character: Natori Shuuichi
Anime/Manga/Game: Natsume Yuujinchou
Group: Spiritual Powers - Exorcist
Proof: A man who is also able to see spirits. He is a famous actor and exorcist
Picture: here

annabloem's claims

Character name: Chichiri
Anime/Manga/Game: Fushigi Yugi
Group: Priest
Proof: Chichiri (???), a wandering monk,
Banner: Yes please <3
Picture: 1|2

Character name: Tao Ren
Anime/Manga/Game: Shaman King
Proof: Ren is a shaman from China who came to Japan. + Asakura Yoh is a shaman, one who can see and communicate with spirits
Picture: 1|2

#3 [Staff Bonus]
Character name: Horokeu Usui Please put Horohoro on the banner
Anime/Manga/Game: Shaman King
Group: Spiritual powers
Proof: Horohoro's main goal in the Shaman Fight is to save the Koro Pokkuru ("Minutians" in the English anime), a tiny spirit people. As part of this goal, he intends to plant a vast field of Butterbur. His guardian ghost is Kororo ("Corey" in the English anime), a spirit who is smitten with Manta Oyamada. Also in the manga, he becomes the third strongest of the Five Elemental Warriors and gains the Spirit of Rain. His furyoku is 120,000 (as seen in chapter 276)[2] This, oddly, makes him "technically" stronger than both Yoh and Tao Ren, who have more importance in the series than him, who only have 108,000 and 100,001 furyoku respectively.
Picture: 1

mouse_girl's claims
Badge: to be added
Character: [url=]Mephisto Pheles[/url]
Anime/Manga/Game: Ao no Exorcist
Proof: to be quoted
Source: to be quoted
Picture: to be quoted

Character: [url=]Shinra Kishitani[/url]
Anime/Manga/Game: Durarara
Group: Subgroup - doctor

#3 staff
Character: [url=]Ryuutarou Wakatsuki[/url]
Anime/Manga/Game: Otometeki Koi Kakumei Love Revo!!
EtnaEracleaSep 27, 2012 3:25 AM

Sep 26, 2012 4:51 PM

Dec 2008
-panda-'s claims
Character: Zelos Wilder
Anime/Manga/Game: Tales of Symphonia
Group: Somehow Holy Related + Healing Powers
Proof: "He is also the Chosen of Tethe'alla." + "The Chosen is known to be a member of a mana lineage, and their parents are brought together by the Church of Martel... The Chosens are automatically becoming members of the Church of Martel and taught about the angel language and the church’s beliefs. At some point, they also learn about their destiny at the final seal in the Journey of Regeneration." + "Zelos Wilder (Healing Wind)" / "Healing Wind is a classic Wind-element healing spell that has appeared frequently in several games throughout the Tales series."
Source: Zelos Wikia & Chosen Wikia + wikia
Banner: I'll make~

Character: Jude Mathis
Anime/Manga/Game: Tales of Xillia
Proof: "A male who attends a medical school in the royal city who excels and gets things done. Of his own volition, he left his hometown and is now training in a hospital at the metropolis Il Fan."

#3 [Staff Bonus]
Character: Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Anime/Manga/Game: Trigun
Proof: "He is a priest who wields a large cross-shaped gun named the Punisher, which he and his former colleagues use either in saving people or for complete destruction."
Source: Wiki

Tailee's claims
Character: [url=]England / Arthur Kirkland[/url]
Anime/Manga/Game: Hetalia Axis Powers
Group: Spiritual Powers - can see ghosts
Banner: nope

Character: [url=]Shima Renzou[/url]
Banner: nope

Chiyo-ko's claim
Character: Ryuuji Keikain
Anime/Manga/Game: Nurarihyon no Mago
Proof: He believes that the world is divided into black and white, with yōkai being absolute black and onmyōji being white, causing him to have no hesitation in striking one down. + Onmyōji (陰陽師, Onmyōji) is the name for humans who use spiritual power to combat yōkai.
Source: here + here
Banner: no thank you!
EtnaEracleaSep 26, 2012 5:38 PM

Sep 26, 2012 4:51 PM

Dec 2008
Tarots - V. The Hierophant - Updated
EtnaEracleaSep 26, 2012 5:39 PM

Sep 26, 2012 5:05 PM

Apr 2012

Note: please dont delete this post~
EtnaEracleaSep 26, 2012 5:39 PM
Sep 26, 2012 5:43 PM

Jul 2012
Name: Akie

Quoted Later
AkieSep 26, 2012 6:37 PM

Sep 26, 2012 5:43 PM

May 2008
to be quoted
EtnaEracleaSep 27, 2012 3:27 AM

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
DELIVERYS//OMC-AD//SLIPS
Sep 26, 2012 5:44 PM

Dec 2008

To be Fixed & Quoted:
#725 -Tamaki-
#726 Akie
#727 Yuki_91
EtnaEracleaSep 27, 2012 3:48 AM

Sep 26, 2012 5:47 PM

Sep 2009
Quoted a few posts later.
xxSaspraSep 26, 2012 6:23 PM

Jun 2010
Character: Leorio Paladiknight
Anime/Manga/Game: Hunter x Hunter
Group: Doctor
Proof: "He aims to become a doctor. One that will help those even without the money to pay for treatment. He decides to take the hunter exam in an attempt to earn money for tuition fees and medical treatment for others."
Banner: I'll make it.

Character: Shirou Fujimoto
Proof: "Father Fujimoto was Rin and Yukio's guardian and was also considered to be one of the most powerful Exorcists in the world."
Banner: I'll make it.

Apr 2009

To be Fixed & Quoted:
#725 -Tamaki-
#726 Akie
#727 Yuki_91

Sep 26, 2012 5:49 PM

Sep 2009
Quoted a few posts later.
xxSaspraSep 26, 2012 6:23 PM
Sep 26, 2012 5:53 PM

Jul 2012

Quoted Later

Sep 26, 2012 5:54 PM

Apr 2009

To be Fixed & Quoted:
#726 Akie
#727 Yuki_91
EtnaEracleaSep 27, 2012 3:49 AM

Sep 26, 2012 5:54 PM

Aug 2008
Quoted later
kokoro8Sep 26, 2012 6:27 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2012 5:56 PM

Apr 2012
Username: Tamaki

#1 Character: Okumura Yukio
Anime/Manga: Ao no Exorcist
Proof: He teaches pharmacology in the exorcist at Cross Academy and is an Exorcist himself.He chose to become an Exorcist in order to protect Rin.
Yukio is a Middle First Class Exorcist who has gained the titles of Dragoon and Doctor.
Source: http://myanimelist.net/character/24734/Yukio_Okumura
Picture: 1/2/3/4

#2 Character: Miroku
Anime/Manga: InuYasha
Group: Priest/Bishop/Church Job
Proof: A Buddhist 'houshi,' or low-ranking, itinerant monk, Miroku traveled the countryside performing services such as exorcisms and yōkai exterminations to earn his living.
Source: http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=1356
Picture: 1/2/3

Note: both banners to be made
Sep 26, 2012 5:56 PM

Apr 2009

To be Fixed & Quoted:
#726 Akie
#727 Yuki_91

Sep 26, 2012 6:22 PM

Sep 2009
xxSaspra said:
Character: Labrador
Group: Bishop
Proof: "A sweet bishop whose hobbies include flowers and gardening."
Banner: Yes, please *u* <3
Picture: [x] - purple hair / [x] - purple hair / [x] - purple hair

Character: Matoba Seiji
Proof: "The head of one of the major exorcism clans, the Matoba Clan."
Banner: Yes, please *u* <3
Picture: [x] / [x] / [x] / [x]

EtnaEracleaSep 27, 2012 3:31 AM
Sep 26, 2012 6:25 PM

Aug 2008
Character: Genjo Sanzo
Anime/Manga/Game: Saiyuki
Proof: A Buddhist priest/monk, he is the one who brought the four together to travel to the west under command of the Three Aspects and the Goddess of Mercy.
Source: http://saiyuki.wikia.com/wiki/Genjo_Sanzo

Character: Klarrann
Anime/Manga/Game: Ninety-Nine Nights
Proof: Klarrann, a priest; his attacks are slow, utilizing a very large totem or club.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninety-Nine_Nights

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2012 6:27 PM

Apr 2009

To be Fixed & Quoted:
#726 Akie
#727 Yuki_91

Sep 26, 2012 6:33 PM

Jul 2012
-Akie said:
Name: Akie (without the "-")

Character: Hoshizuki Kotarou
Anime/Manga: Starry☆Sky
Proof: "Job: School doctor" + "Hoshizuki Kotarou is 26 years old, the school nurse and heir of the school chairman."
Source: http://myanimelist.net/character/28890/Kotarou_Hoshizuki
Banner: Please make it for me~
Picture: Here || Here || Here || Here (right)

Note: first banner to be made

-Akie said:
Character: Tomoe
Anime/Manga: Kamisama Hajimemashita
Proof:

Source: http://kamisamahajimemashita.wikia.com/wiki/Tomoe
Banner: Yes please
Picture: Here || Here || Here

Rejected: I'm sorry theose are supernatural powers. Counted spiritual powers are the ones of the sample in the layout.

Thank you^^
EtnaEracleaSep 27, 2012 3:34 AM

Sep 26, 2012 7:42 PM

Dec 2009
Character: Abe no Masahiro
Anime/Manga: Shonen Onmyouji
Group: Spiritual Spirits (Can see ghost and spirit)
Proof: Masahiro who has lost his sixth sense and the ability to see spirits
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sh%C5%8Dnen_Onmy%C5%8Dji
Picture: the one with red clothes

Character: Asakura Yoh
Anime/Manga: Shaman King
Group: Spiritual Powers (Can see ghost)
Proof: As a shaman, Yoh has learned many techniques, amongst others from his grandfather, Anna, the cat spirit Matamune and the Gandhara teams. + A Shaman is someone who can connect with the world of spirits and gods, this allows him to do amazing things, like taking the skills and techniques of assimilating a spirit with him. They can ask for advice to the spirits, heal the sick and gather the ghosts of the dead in this world. Moreover, by contacting the dead, they can also speak with great historical figures.
Picture: 1, 2-the black hair, 3

Badge

Thanks^^
NelieiSep 26, 2012 8:54 PM

Sep 26, 2012 8:22 PM

Apr 2009

To be Fixed & Quoted:
#727 Yuki_91

Rejected:
#741 Akie
EtnaEracleaSep 27, 2012 3:50 AM

Sep 26, 2012 9:48 PM

May 2009
Username: SunflowerDaisho
Badge: In signature.

to be quoted
EtnaEracleaSep 27, 2012 3:50 AM
Sep 26, 2012 10:01 PM

Mar 2009
EtnaEraclea said:

Tailee's claims
{#1}
Character: England "Arthur Kirkland"
Anime/Manga/Game: Hetalia Axis Powers
Group: Spiritual Powers - can see ghosts
Proof: "England has a strong belief in the supernatural and the occult; he can even perform black magic, see supernatural creatures, and is able to converse with said creatures (such as unicorns, ghosts, fairies, and even on some accounts, a flying bunny and Captain Hook)."
Banner: I'll make it

{#2}
Character: Shima Renzou
Proof: "Renzō is the most carefree character out of all the other Exwires and it's shown that he doesn't act as serious as the other Exorcists in serious situations but yet has a fear of many things, mainly bugs. "

*SHOCK* OMGOMGOMGOMG~~ Thank you so so so much Etna *w*

{#3 Staff}
Character: Zen
Anime/Manga/Game: Nurarihyon no Mago
Group: "Doctor"
Proof: "Zen is a poisonous bird youkai who specializes in making medicine;"
TaileeSep 27, 2012 12:59 AM
Sep 26, 2012 10:49 PM
Mar 2009

Character: Hakuren Oak (http://myanimelist.net/character/14841/Hakuren_Oak)
Group: Priest/Bishop
Proof: „He is first introduced as Teito's roommate at the Church and his self-proclaimed rival for the Bishop's Apprentice Exam. After a rough start, Hakuren later becomes a close friend of Teito. Hakuren is a member of the very wealthy Oak family in District 2, but he chose to become a bishop rather than follow the Oak family's tradition to go into politics or the military. After passing the exam he worked under Bishop Castor…”
Source: http://07ghost.wikia.com/wiki/Hakuren_Oak
Picture:

Character: Yuri Noda (http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=30460)
Anime/Manga: Seikon no Qwaser
Proof: „The mysterious priest who works at the church in St. Mikhailov Academy, but also has connections to Athos.”
Source: http://www.animevice.com/yuri-noda/18-26817/
Picture:

Note: would be very much appreciated if you could also add alternative pics of better quality (ex: try to look on zerochan/minitokyo), as it's usually hard to work with screenshots, especially when the cut is horizontal and the banner needs to turn out vertical.

Update: after more than a month this post hasn't been fixed yet, and by now the pic of the first chara is even canceled from the PB domain so.. to not reject your claims the banner maker is free to pick any of the official arts of her choice from Hakuren & Yuri's galleries on zerochan (or MT), the ones she'll think are better to work with. Moreover you won't have any chance to ask for a different banner picture once you'll have received yours.
EtnaEracleaNov 7, 2012 4:02 PM

Sep 26, 2012 10:49 PM

Apr 2009
[#1]
Character: Lavi
Anime/Manga/Game: D.Gray-man
Proof: "A cheerful red-haired Exorcist of mixed race, who aims to become a Bookman and is working along the Black Order just to be close to the events that must be seen"
Banner: Yes, please c:
Picture: 1 | 2 - red hair | 3 | 4 - read hair

Sep 26, 2012 11:04 PM

Apr 2010
Character: Umeda Hokuto
Anime/Manga: Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Proof: Umeda Hokuto is the doctor at the school's nurse office.
Banner: Yes, please ^^
Picture: 1(guy) <- prefered//2(with glasses)//3
sorry there aren't many pictures of him T__T

Character: Frau
Group: Bishop
Proof: He serves as a Bishop of the Barsburg Church located in District 7, and his job there is to protect the citizens by removing Kor.
Source: Wiki
Banner: Yes, please ^^
Picture: 1(blondie in the cap)//2
EtnaEracleaSep 27, 2012 3:41 AM
Sep 26, 2012 11:05 PM
Jul 2018

to quote
EtnaEracleaSep 27, 2012 3:43 AM
Sep 26, 2012 11:09 PM

Apr 2009
[#2]
Character: Shima Kinzou
Proof: "Kinzō is the fourth son of the Shima family, Renzō's older brother and a Middle Second-Class exorcist."
Picture: 1 | 2 | 3

Sep 27, 2012 12:21 AM

Jul 2008
Character: Marian Cross
Anime/Manga: D.Gray-man
Tarot V.: The Hierophant
Proof: "Allen's teacher, a scientist, and also one of the five Exorcist Generals." , "Marian is the only exorcist with two anti-akuma weapons."
Source: here
Banner: yes, please ^^
Picture:

Character: Ichiro Irabu
Anime/Manga: Kuuchuu Buranko
Tarot V.: The Hierophant
Proof: "Dr. Irabu is the son of the founder of the Irabu General Hospital. Irabu is a psychiatrist with a care-free, eccentric, and childlike personality."
Source: here
Banner: yes, please ^^
Picture:
KiyoriSep 27, 2012 12:34 AM
Sep 27, 2012 2:31 AM

Aug 2010
Badge:in sig
Character: Alexander Anderson
Anime/Manga: Hellsing
Proof: Alexander Anderson is the trump card of Iscariot - section XIII, the secret organization of the Catholic church created to fight the undead.+Alexander Anderson is a Vatican priest//Alexander Anderson is an ardent Catholic. He carries an obsession for what appears to be his "crusade," and compulsively quotes passages of the Holy Bible as he speaks.
Source: MAL+Wikia
Picture: here // here

Character: Cho Hakkai
Anime/Manga: Saiyuki
Group: Spiritual powers/ Healing powers
Proof: He is capable of channeling his chi into powerful bursts of energy in battle, and can also form it into a shield to protect himself or his friends. + He is also their healer, his kikou jutsu (chi manipulation/Qigong) coming in handy in battle in the form of ki blasts and protective barriers. + He also is able to manipulate chi, allowing him to heal others (depending on how wounded they are)
Source: MAL+ Wikia + wiki
Picture: here//here

EtnaEracleaSep 27, 2012 3:46 AM
優姫君は言葉のとり生ける屍となっていた僕にとって命の炎必要とされる喜びを再び与えてくれた心の光。。。。。時間画来てしまったんだ。この止まらない心臓が必要なになる時が今そこに。。。他の止まらない心臓を止めるために。
Sep 27, 2012 3:17 AM

Dec 2008

To be Fixed & Quoted:
#727 Yuki_91
#744 SunflowerDaisho
#746 BlackPoet
#749 TMiaka

Rejected:
#741 Akie
EtnaEracleaSep 27, 2012 3:52 AM

Sep 27, 2012 3:30 AM

Mar 2009
Character: Tony Tony Chopper
Anime/Manga/Game: One Piece
Proof: "Tony Tony Chopper is the doctor of the Straw Hat Pirates."
Source: OP Wikia
Banner: Yes please :3
Picture: The animal, here or here

Character: Garnet til Alexandros XVII
Anime/Manga/Game: Final Fantasy IX
Group: Healing Powers
Proof: "Garnet is able to summon eidolons and use White Magic." + "White Magic (しろまほう, Shiro Mahō?) is one of the main types of Magic in the Final Fantasy series. It focuses mainly on recovery and support magic, although there is usually some strategic magic in the skill set." + "White Magick (白魔法, shiro mahō?), called White Magic in Final Fantasy games other than the Ivalice Alliance, is magic used for healing purposes and for the removal of negative status ailments. "
Source: FF Wikia + FF Wikia + wiki
Banner: Yes please :3
Picture: Here

Rejected: i'm sorry but only male characters are allowed in this tarot >w<
EtnaEracleaSep 27, 2012 3:57 AM

{{ TCO }} {{ ACP }} {{ TSC }} {{ LAC }}
Sep 27, 2012 5:40 AM

Apr 2009
[#3] - staff bonus
Character: Watase Sanetoshi
Anime/Manga/Game: Mawaru Penguindrum
Group: Healing Power~Doctor
Proof: "In episode 13 he comes as a doctor after Himari is dead and gives her a medicine but for a price." + "When he presents himself as the new doctor from To'oh Hospital." + "Dr. Washizuka being on a trip in Germany, Sanetoshi took his place as a new doctor. After Himari's death, he came into her room and told Kamba not to lose hope; he then presented himself as a doctor who just had been transferred to the To'oh Hospital. "
Picture: 1 | 2

Rejected: I'm very sorry but actually Sanetoshi is a terrorist [and the main antagonsit] who kills lots of people with his terroristic attacks and his bombs >w< (the heroine Momoka included). Is one of that doctors sample that can't really be counted as "good ones that dedicate their life to help others to heal" :/
EtnaEracleaSep 27, 2012 8:55 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (19) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [C.C.O.] Finished Banners ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EtnaEraclea - Oct 19, 2009

4064 by cookies05 »»
Feb 27, 2016 4:19 AM

» [Obsession] Text Claiming~

EtnaEraclea - Sep 28, 2014

6 by Phraze »»
Apr 17, 2015 12:44 AM

» [Game] Corrupt a wish... ~

10 by Rhiannon-Senpai »»
Dec 28, 2014 4:23 AM

Sticky: » » [Urgent] Recruiting Staff: Club needs YOUR help - Do u want a job? OPEN ( 1 2 3 )

EtnaEraclea - Nov 3, 2009

107 by SibbyChu »»
Oct 8, 2014 8:13 PM

» [Announcement] Hiatus ~ However with the hope to come back someday stronger than ever.

1 by annabloem »»
Sep 29, 2014 8:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.