Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 2, 2014 6:53 PM

Aug 2010
Keith definitely redeemed himself for me. This episode was just brilliant overall. The ending was bittersweet. It was sad to see so many characters die, even our two main characters met their end in this finale. I knew Keith was going to die but Jomy..

Glad Tony was the one to take Jomy's place.

I really liked the last bit after the credits. Jomy and Keith reincarnated and get to live as friends.

Overall an 8.5/10. I don't think I'll be seeing an anime this good in a long time.

Also.. this show is so damn Underrated!
Jul 26, 2014 10:06 AM

Sep 2009
I still think many of the deaths in this episode were unnecessary. The way it was done, it felt like they died for superficial feels rather than to actually achieve something. Of course Keith's being the exception since, even though he turned out to be very much human, he was essentially a product of the system. And consequently Jomy's too, possibly to allow the Mu and humans to reconcile on equal footing with both their leaders dead.

Overall, definitely an excellent series no matter how many times I watch it. 9/10
Oct 23, 2014 8:44 PM

Oct 2008
Ending was rushed, this series as a whole needed at least 3 or 4 more episodes to flesh out certain areas within the story. The shift from mu and humans being enemies was way too fast, I assume this hatred and rivalry has been going on for hundreds of years but it's just forgotten in an instance. Another reason it feels forced is because too many deaths are just thrown in without any real weight or impact following them. Characters who've been around almost the entire series are discarded within in an instant. Jomy and Keith's deaths are also weak because of the way they were killed, they both were stabbed in the stomach and instead of doing anything about it they just lay there for awhile and die while casually having a conversation back and forth. It all felt very forced and half baked. I see their intentions and it seems like they have a good idea but it just feels too much too fast. I just didn't feel the impact of all these deaths because they had to force it all into one episode.

Overall it is a good show but not one without many faults. The character design, the animation and really the visuals as a whole feel dated and low budget. The story was always the main selling point for me, I find the concept to be a very intriguing and novel one that you hardly find in anime specifically. Unfortunately the characters were never ones I felt attached or connected to. Sure I enjoyed Jomy and Keith at times but nobody else was developed well and even these two could of benefited from a bit more than what they got. It's a shame it wasn't a bit longer, a lot of neat concepts and potentially interesting characters but you can tell it's main focus was the mu/human interrelations and the whole human desire vs objective ruler rather than the specifics of their abilities or the characters on either side. I was close to bumping it up to an 8 a few times but with the way it ended I'm left feeling a bit empty and incomplete so I have to keep it at the score I've had it at the entire time I've watched it.

7/10 for me.
Jan 9, 2015 4:31 PM

Dec 2012
Epic. That is truly the word that appropriately describes both this conclusion and Terra e. The body count really went up but the sacrifices for this final push were very meaningful. Major props to Murdock for being a decent guy in the end. Although I felt as though the resolution to the conflict and peace made between Mu and humans felt a bit sudden and rushed, as a whole it was not disappointing and the tiny epilogue at the end tied it up nicely. That final scene in the park was quite a surprise, but I think it was meant to show us Earth in its restored state decades or centuries later. It's hard to say if those were actually reincarnations of Keith and Jomy or not, but I'd at least want to believe that their wills somehow survived until Earth was once again inhabitable.

And so this concludes the journey to Terra. As a whole I found this to be a very compelling, well crafted adventure that made good use of the issues of genocide, finding one's place in the world, passing on a legacy to the next generation, and the value of life and the Earth itself to us humans. I was glued to this from start to finish and the story it had to tell was very refreshing and a one of a kind. This actually reminds me a great deal of Heroic Age, another very good space opera.

The characters were definitely fascinating. Many were flawed, engulfed in their own ideologies, and frankly not that likable in hindsight. But that's probably what made them even more powerful. To think that I would feel for and care about so many of these characters, such as Keith and Tony, despite my disconnect towards them. Keith in particular had to be the most interesting character to me, constantly weighing ration and the things that humanized him such as Shiroe, Sam, and Makka. Additionally, they were able to capture the essence of human nature well, especially those moments of divide between the generations of Mu and their ideal ways of life.

I'm usually not picky about the technical details, but this one has forced me to comment. First and foremost, I love the art. Especially the OPs, the character designs are so detailed and visually appealing. It felt like its own unique style while maintaining the anime feeling. Another strong point is the ost, as expected from the composer for Naruto and Fairy Tail.

It's ironic how much I avoid space operas and mecha yet how much I tend to enjoy them once I cave in and pick another one up. 9/10.
May 13, 2015 1:30 AM

Jan 2010
This show definitely needed to be longer. These last few episodes were so rushed, it gave the impression that there were so many named characters left that the show, for some reason, needed to kill them off as fast as possible. Also, while I enjoyed having Grandmother as the ultimate antagonist, as it paints the villain as mankind's own creation, it comes across as somewhat shallow as, suddenly, everyone was working together once they figured out that there was a third party they could wreck.

I truly enjoyed watching all the characters grow over time, but with a show like this, there also needed to be a longer episode length to accommodate such a move. Paradoxically, there wasn't enough time to show the passage of time. As such, this came off as feeling incomplete with multiple parts taken out and skipped in order to fit the story into a 24 episode format. For what was given though, I'm at least satisfied. It wasn't a mistake to watch this show.
Jun 17, 2015 3:04 PM

Mar 2013
My Gosh, only Logh can compare to Terra E in terms of nearly EVERYONE dying in the show. Honestly it's pretty impressive, no other shows have the balls to just wipe out everyone out..
To borrow a Quote from Dusty Attenborough from Logh-
"“If it were a third-rate TV anime, a dead protagonist can come back to life at the producers’ convenience. But the world we live in is not such a convenient place. Lost lives will never return. Because of it, we live in a world where a life is an irreplaceable existence.”"

I was a fan of Keith all along and always supported his decisions and rationale. At the final and most crucial moment he made the most important choice in the show, which not only CONFIRMED his humanity, but actually was HUMANITY incarnate in distinguishing between mindless beasts or machines.

Another similarity with Logh is how CRIMINNAALLY underrated it is. This show should be pushing a 9 MAL rating. What a disgrace that this has 8.13 rating, just disgusting. It ended up earning it's 10/10 from me, and I will give it the highest praise possible by confirming that is the BEST POOR MAN LOGH variant in existence.
SlickDJun 17, 2015 4:18 PM
Jun 17, 2015 11:48 PM
Aug 2008
Very great anime. Epic ending !
I agree with Pirating Ninja. I really want Jomy to meet his family. Although to b honest I only remembered that now, as I forgot that with how it ended. I mean I wanted them atleast to speak about what Jomy did.
Jun 19, 2015 3:32 PM

Jan 2009
SlickDragon said:
My Gosh, only Logh can compare to Terra E in terms of nearly EVERYONE dying in the show. Honestly it's pretty impressive, no other shows have the balls to just wipe out everyone out..
To borrow a Quote from Dusty Attenborough from Logh-
"“If it were a third-rate TV anime, a dead protagonist can come back to life at the producers’ convenience. But the world we live in is not such a convenient place. Lost lives will never return. Because of it, we live in a world where a life is an irreplaceable existence.”"

I was a fan of Keith all along and always supported his decisions and rationale. At the final and most crucial moment he made the most important choice in the show, which not only CONFIRMED his humanity, but actually was HUMANITY incarnate in distinguishing between mindless beasts or machines.

Another similarity with Logh is how CRIMINNAALLY underrated it is. This show should be pushing a 9 MAL rating. What a disgrace that this has 8.13 rating, just disgusting. It ended up earning it's 10/10 from me, and I will give it the highest praise possible by confirming that is the BEST POOR MAN LOGH variant in existence.

agree, i get so mad when i think about the fact that nobody knows about this show, or gives it a chance
Jul 13, 2015 9:16 PM

Jul 2009
I'm upset, something feels incomplete and because of this I can't give it a 10 let alone a 9. Too many things bugged me, but overall I really enjoyed it.

Btw what happens to Rain lol.
Oct 6, 2015 7:10 AM

Oct 2014
yeah the ending is rushed and they didn't explain many this
overall still a pretty good anime 8/10
Dec 2, 2015 6:23 PM

Jul 2015
When I finished this episode, I was so shocked that I couldn't even cry, so many things happened. But I felt the tragedy. Wow, so sad, yet happy, but it's more tragic than happy.
WHY JOMY? WHY YOU HAD TO DIE?! Jomy, Blue, all of my favorite characters died.
I was so happy that Keith realized everything that I got sad by his death and I don't hate him anymore.
So sad... My heart hurts.... This was the most tragic anime I have ever seen, but at the same time it was happy, I can't understand... Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I'm glad that I finished this anime and didn't dropped it.

Beautiful in many ways and in its message, but I can't take so many deaths and tragedies like this (I personally don't like tragedies and often feel very depressed when I watch one) so I'll rate it a 9/10. Loved it, but it's too tragic for me. :'(
Jan 7, 2016 11:09 AM

Apr 2013
This was quite a fast watch for a 24 episodes long space opera. The phase was fast enough that I didn't feel bored even for a minute for the whole run.

There were occasionally a few gay vibes here and there but nothing too serious that would raise the alarm. Targeting the female audience for the sake of marketing may have been good for them but I highly doubt that those element are present in the source material, even though I haven't read any of it. It may sound like a minor nitpick and is easily forgivable for the good ol space opera.
Mar 16, 2016 1:37 PM
Nov 2014
I really liked this anime. One of my favourites. I liked most of the characters; Jomy and Soldier Blue were great but the character I was the most interested in was Shiroe, he was such a complex character with an amazing potential. I was so angry and dissapointed when they killed him off so early in the series. Overall, an awesome, gripping show. Sometimes it felt rushed but still definitely worth watching.
Apr 24, 2016 5:14 AM

Oct 2015
I've just discovered this show a few days ago and was genuinely amazed by it.
The topics that were brought up, the character development (especially Keith) were one of the best that I've seen in Anime nowadays. Only bad point is the rushed ending, one or two more episodes would have made this anime a masterpiece.
For me it's a solid 9,5/10
It made me want to check out more space operas so I decided to start LOGH, which is really great too.

It's a shame that the Art style might stop people from watching it. But I guess it's just the 80's design, nothing you can do about it :/
I want more people to give this show a chance but I don't know how to convince them without spamming all the forum...

Apr 30, 2016 2:05 AM

Oct 2012
That was one hell of a ride, I really do love adaptions of 80s space shows apparently. The first few episodes were kind of weak but it really established itself about halfway through and ended up being even better then I thought it would be. I really did like a lot of the characters and I thought the OST was fantastic too. 9/10
Jul 9, 2016 4:43 PM

Aug 2009
PANDEMlC said:
Ending was rushed, this series as a whole needed at least 3 or 4 more episodes to flesh out certain areas within the story. The shift from mu and humans being enemies was way too fast, I assume this hatred and rivalry has been going on for hundreds of years but it's just forgotten in an instance. Another reason it feels forced is because too many deaths are just thrown in without any real weight or impact following them. Characters who've been around almost the entire series are discarded within in an instant. Jomy and Keith's deaths are also weak because of the way they were killed, they both were stabbed in the stomach and instead of doing anything about it they just lay there for awhile and die while casually having a conversation back and forth. It all felt very forced and half baked. I see their intentions and it seems like they have a good idea but it just feels too much too fast. I just didn't feel the impact of all these deaths because they had to force it all into one episode.

Overall it is a good show but not one without many faults. The character design, the animation and really the visuals as a whole feel dated and low budget. The story was always the main selling point for me, I find the concept to be a very intriguing and novel one that you hardly find in anime specifically. Unfortunately the characters were never ones I felt attached or connected to. Sure I enjoyed Jomy and Keith at times but nobody else was developed well and even these two could of benefited from a bit more than what they got. It's a shame it wasn't a bit longer, a lot of neat concepts and potentially interesting characters but you can tell it's main focus was the mu/human interrelations and the whole human desire vs objective ruler rather than the specifics of their abilities or the characters on either side. I was close to bumping it up to an 8 a few times but with the way it ended I'm left feeling a bit empty and incomplete so I have to keep it at the score I've had it at the entire time I've watched it.

7/10 for me.

This. But I gave the show 8/10. Because when it was good, it was good. Almost downgraded a few times though. Should have been two seasons maybe.

Aug 15, 2016 11:30 AM

Apr 2009
The story of this show is solid but there are lots of boring episodes that I almost fell asleep while watching. Good ending BTW.

Why do they need to kill so many MU at the end?

6/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2016 2:56 PM
Jul 2016
There was ONE CHARACTER I loved the most.
I watched this anime 3 times because I just loved it so much although it isn't perfect.
SPOILER ALERT! After seeing it more than once, I realized more how Jomy's life sucked... He lost his normal life as a human, he lost his parents, he got separated from his friends, he was forced to become a soldier and to lead the Mu's (at a young age), he got stabbed by his friend, Nazca got destroyed and those he wanted to protect have died. When he had went through all that and they had finally arrived to the earth, it was a mess with no sign of life. And also, he died there and he was too young to die aswell.
What the hell? :'( That's much worse than sad. But I always feel that he has done a great job. If I could, I would give him the most epic pat on his back. Since I can't, I'll just remember him well.
Also the soundtrack "Haruka naru chi" in this episode is beautiful.
Sep 26, 2016 4:10 PM

Jul 2010
What a shitfest... I mean it's started out kinda good for the first 10 or so episodes but then the timeskips started happening and all this Neska children shit, Sam got literally retarded when he could've been a great character and Keith got real stupid too, he was so much cooler pre-timeskips. Like all the character developments for this show didn't work out well after ep 10 it's like they didn't know where to go but maybe that shit was in the source material too? Had a hard time caring for all these needless deaths too since most of them were not properly developed anyways.

I honestly expected this to be great or near level masterpiece since Space Operas are like my jam, LOGH still one of my favorites but I'm not gonna compare this disappointment to that.

4/10.
Jan 29, 2017 9:27 PM

Apr 2014
RIP Leo, he was a solid character. RIP Captain Murdock, the very manifestation of character development, went from a complete asshole to 40% asshole. RIP Jomy, probably the shortest lifespan of a Soldier. RIP Keith, i didn't like you at all. RIP elders, eh you lived long enough anyways.

still completely confused by Physis's purpose to this show. i think this was one of the show's major flaws for me. they hyped her up too much. i was expecting a huge role from her

hmm so Blue set up this whole thing throughout the 300 years, and then Jomy was the one who carried everything out, and now Tony will be the one to lead towards the future. i kinda would have liked to see how Tony would be as a grown up, since we only seen him as a child

weird clip at the end, Earth was revived and Keith and Jomy reincarnated reunite? so weird. idk if it was necessary. those last moments with Keith and Jomy before they died was almost like they were lovers or something (this whole show was actually Romeo and Juliet, gasp!)

mixed feelings about this show, it definitely had flaws. many flaws. but i enjoyed it. i would have definitely liked it to take a different route after Shiroe's death but this was fine as well

overall, 8/10. i liked the beginning and some parts of the middle, and they definitely would have gotten a 9/10 from me. but the rest of it was of a 7/10, sometimes even 6/10. too many questions left, this should have been a 30+ episode anime
belovingJan 29, 2017 9:34 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2019 3:33 PM

Mar 2014
Tony was a horrible brat 99% of the time but damn he looked cool as the next Soldier.

I guess anything is possible when you have reincarnation and time, who knows how long it took for Earth to become habitable like that again and for Jomy and Keith to reincarnate and be friends there.

The whole "I'm a machine to suppress desire oh and also test if Mu are meant to survive by mass-killing them" felt like a weird left-turn with the plot
Mar 17, 2019 4:20 PM

Oct 2015
They had to Crush Keith with a giant, what cruelty! Funny enough he was my favorite antagonist, kinda sad he died along with Jomy. I see Tony is the new soldier at such a young age, I'm definitely sure he is younger than 10 years. I wonder if that is the Terra or the same planet Jomy lived in?

I enjoyed it quite a lot and I will repeat it maybe someday. 8/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 20, 2019 4:07 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, that was a wild ride. I'm really glad how things turned out in the end. I knew they would have this kind of union ending but didn't think Keith would actually pull through. Took way too fucking long too. Reminds me of Code Geass except the main two worked together faster.

I actually really liked Tony. I want to see his leadership.

Overall a 7/10, not an 8. There were many issues with this show despite the interesting story. But worth the watch, I binged it in less than 3 days.

EDIT-

Since there are no threads about this:

My favourite characters are...
1. Tony - Super badass, interesting character. I would like to see him lead. Also love his chara design and seiyuu.
2. Makka - A very interesting Mu on the opposing side. I usually like underdog characters, like Siegfried in LOGH, the type that are like the right-hand man to a leader.
3. Leo - A good boy since the start. Very supportive and always rational.

Shout out to Grave Murdoch for being a cool lad at the end. Shout out to Yui who didn't have a lot of screen time but he was my baby. Shout out to of course, Seki Ray Shiroe. This kid was literally legendary. I really wish he didn't have to go through that fate.

Most annoying characters are...
1. Yae - What the fuck are you even here for? Annoying bitch. Serves no purpose to the show other than being annoying and drawn in a different art style.

That's it. I don't like Physis, Alfred or Keith either.

I wanted to see more of...
1. The new gen of Mu with Makka. I know Terra e... is too short (24 ep) to show it but damn, if they had at least the same amount as LOGH, I think this show could be a lot better, with more growth for the side characters.
2. More Mu's like Seki Ray or Makka who are discovered later on. I would be interested to see Jomy recruit Mu since the other ones that came later were the Type Blues.
MayukaAug 20, 2019 8:54 PM
Aug 31, 2019 8:46 PM

Jul 2009
Just rewatched this after a decade or so. Still enjoyed it a lot. I do have to say despite the rosy view the epilogue painted I think at least given the world we were presented in this series that the Mother system was right and this world is screwed now. These Mu simply hold too much power to safely function in a society. We have examples of 3 of them losing control of their emotions during emotional duress, which is a very human reaction and this series goes to great lengths to show the Mu are still very much emotionally human. Jomy who destroys a building and flies around and into orbit and probably would have died without Blue sharing his memories. Karina who destroys a good chunk of the ship before dying. And Tony who destroys the majority of the combined military of humanity in his rage. People worry about gun control...how do you handle society where a fraction of the people are nukes that can be set off by a loved one dying or other emotional trauma? And that's just part of it. They can also read minds which is going to set up an imbalanced power dynamic. And just the inherent superpowers making normal humans mostly obsolete.

Now let's look at the Mother system. If Keith chooses differently, the Mu are eliminated, the system stops creating Mu, and we're left with normal human society as presented in the show. A highly regulated society that's as far as we can see is pretty utopian, provides for everyone, and people are content doing the work for society they are best suited for. And we're shown with Swena people aren't even stuck in the jobs they are put on a path for if they choose differently. I think I'd choose this society over the unknown future with superhumans that are still very much emotionally human with all the flaws that come with it when we already know for a fact that humanity and its greed without this system made the Earth uninhabitable.
Jan 18, 2020 6:01 PM

Jul 2013
Cliche garbage. We didn't even find out what happened to Rain and the black guy who spammed "Physis-sama" every time he appeared. -1000/10.
May 27, 2020 6:40 AM

Jul 2013
very satisfying
not just the ending (which gives us an illusion of a happy end, is it really though?), but this series as a whole
fully immersed, it managed to keep my attention all throughout with my focus purely in it
almost everything I deem necessary is answered, and enough character development to be engaged and emotionally attached to the characters

still, I'm not so sure if that epilogue is necessary at all. Not everything has to be a happy ending to be a good ending and in some sense having that epilogue downplays the sacrifices made...

rating this somewhere between 9 and 10, slightly closer to 10/10 than it is to a 9
Aug 14, 2020 7:16 PM
Nov 2014
Definitely a different ending than the movie... sort of. For one, I don't remember the elders getting killed off. Also, Tony isn't a psychopath in this version so I'm not horrified that he wears the cape next - in fact, kid looks good in green! I wonder which version is closer to the menga. This one probably, since it's had more time for the story
Aug 14, 2020 7:20 PM
Nov 2014
Isaidlunch said:
Cliche garbage. We didn't even find out what happened to Rain and the black guy who spammed "Physis-sama" every time he appeared. -1000/10.

Hahahaha! Touche. To be fair though, he's a black guy in a movie - I'm shocked he made it past episode 1 with his life. I guess that trope's only for horror movies? lol
Jan 3, 2021 6:42 PM
Dec 2019
Isaidlunch said:

Agreed. Idk how anyone can call this deep or philosophical when it's this cliched.
May 27, 2021 6:25 PM

Jun 2012
This show is so fucking frustrating. The central story is very interesting and it has some very interesting plot points.

For instance, a journey towards a mystical planet of origin is epic. At least it should be, but somehow this anime manages to make it uninteresting as hell. I don't mind time skips, but this anime over-indulgences on them. Then it starts lagging around in Naska, which adds a nice extra layer to the story, but takes way too much time away from developing the feeling of an epic journey. When they finally actually start to make their way towards Terra, it becomes the most boring adventure ever. They just fucking warp all the time until they reach their destination.

And the deaths. I complained about few of them in earlier threads. At first I was glad that Sam didn't actually die because he deserved more development and a better ending, but then he reverts to a brainless child and dies the most uninteresting death ever. Karina's and Soldier Blue's deaths were the only times I came close to getting emotional over this show. The rest was just frustrating. It feels like the characters were just thrown into squeeze some half-assed drama. Why does the show expect me to care about a character that never received particularly interesting development?

I love it when a show isn't afraid to kill of characters, especially when the main character is killed off too, but this show just can't make it work for me. Jomy and Keith dying is good, but the final fight wasn't very epic. Also it just comes across as lazy to me that all of humanity collectively agrees that we'll be friends with the Mu now. Even Captain Murdock, the supremacist asshole does a 180° and destroys one of the Megiddo.

So yeah, a bag of wasted potential. I'm glad other people could enjoy this for what it is, but I can't close my eyes and pretend to not care about the issues I'm constantly exposed to. One of the anime I wanted to like, but just can't.

I like the character designs, but the animation was very limited and there was just way too much ugly CGI.

Love the soundtrack though.

All in all 6/10, and I'm being gracious here.
Jun 18, 2021 4:08 PM

Jun 2019
My 126th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 7/10 rating.
Aug 8, 2021 3:54 AM
Feb 2011
I can't believe I missed this one when it came out. I just finished it and while I thoroughly enjoyed the series the ending felt a bit rushed and left me with a kind of mediocre feeling. There are a couple things as well on my mind about it.

1) I wish Jomy was able to meet his parents again. They teased it a couple times but nothing. I think that would have been a real touching scene. Or even just get their reaction from seeing him on a TV screen or something.

2) They never really addressed something in the show and that's the mysterious entity or voice that Jomy noticed once and the same thing that took over Tony's body when he was a child. Like there was no follow up there

Anyway, the series was still really good 8/10
May 1, 2022 7:07 AM
Apr 2018
Massive waste of potential- hughe inconsistencies, plot holes, character dev issues etc. Everything was crammed into the final episode, which made it feel very forced. They should have started with an alliance vs Grandmother around Episode 18- no 24... then there would have been some impact when Keith died.. in the end its' like thank fuck he's gone lol.

On paper, this could have been an 8+ that everyone recommends, but instead it's a mediocre shell of could, would and should.

I love the fact that a bunch of 100+ year old Mu, leave a 5-10 year old in charge of their destiny LOL- Yes Tony is still a young child in an adults body. Oh I've got an idea... lets have him rule our people! What a fucking joke. I'm just wondering how old that bold old Mu was? 300+ yet he was about as wise as a tomato.

Honestly when you compare it to recognised "masterpieces" like Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (I might add, half the people commenting here -all these years later- STILL haven't watched it yet... what a crime) then it falls short and then some. 6.5/10 - Could have been 8+ if the writers weren't so lazy.
Feb 21, 2023 9:20 PM

Feb 2022
Thematically speaking, this series was a masterpiece. Few anime have touched so deftly on the metaphysical "golden thread" of our existence. There's so much symbolism and depth here, I'd like to collect my thoughts on it and write a little essay. 
The series was not without massive flaws, however. The pacing was terrible, and many details were glossed over. Perhaps a few more episodes could have helped matters, but I suspect there was a level of haste in the production.  
Jun 13, 2023 3:03 AM

Aug 2020
Too great the series peaked from ep 9 to ep 23 since this ep was good but could have been better still the epilogue was just phenomenal that I have no issues with this eps too loved it. 9/10
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 13 Discussion

gohdan - Oct 1, 2011

6 by His0kaDevv »»
Mar 19, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 1 Discussion

Kayrhandros - May 29, 2007

29 by zeroquinze »»
Oct 28, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 21 Discussion

puedjies - Feb 8, 2009

15 by Lavi_kun »»
Jun 12, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 15 Discussion

d388 - Aug 24, 2007

27 by Lavi_kun »»
Jun 12, 2023 1:21 AM

Poll: » Terra e... Episode 9 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 27, 2008

48 by Lavi_kun »»
Jun 11, 2023 6:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.