Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 6, 2012 3:23 PM

Jul 2007
We have all of the Final fantasy games from the main series, so i don't know what your taking bout.

Which FF VI game has a hideous translation, which version do you speak of, SNES, PS1 remake. Which one do you think has a superior translation?

Aug 6, 2012 3:25 PM
Mar 2011
link9us said:
Which FF VI game has a hideous translation, which version do you speak of, SNES, PS1 remake. Which one do you think has a superior translation?

Both superfami and PS1 ahd th e asme isuues ted woolsy can stop bucrting translations now Enix us since the merger has hiered more coptent trasltors
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Aug 6, 2012 4:26 PM

Jul 2007
Enjolras1830 said:
link9us said:

Both superfami and PS1 ahd th e asme isuues ted woolsy can stop bucrting translations now Enix us since the merger has hiered more coptent trasltors

Still does not answer my question, which version has the superior translation then? If the ps1 and snes both had horrible translations.

I believe the GBA version retained the original uncut translation version from Ted woosly.
ArtimesGamerAug 6, 2012 4:36 PM

Aug 6, 2012 10:59 PM
Mar 2011
link9us said:
Enjolras1830 said:
link9us said:

Still does not answer my question, which version has the superior translation then? If the ps1 and snes both had horrible translations.

I believe the GBA version retained the original uncut translation version from Ted woosly.

from whatb i know only I II II V got proper Scriptural Accuerte Translation while IV and VI and VII for that matter have always had Censored Translation
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Aug 7, 2012 11:17 AM

Nov 2009
I watch you sleep <3
Aug 9, 2012 7:41 AM

Jan 2011
Did anyone play Radiant Historia or Sands of Destruction? Are they any good?
Aug 9, 2012 12:23 PM

Sep 2007
JonyJC said:

Sands of Destruction was pretty meh but Radiant Historia is excellent.

I'd kind of recommend Infinite Space. The story was okay, although the battle system does get repetitive over time.
Aug 9, 2012 6:06 PM

Jul 2007
Wasabi said:
JonyJC said:

I'd kind of recommend Infinite Space. The story was okay, although the battle system does get repetitive over time.

2nd that one bro. Check out Radiant Historia JonyJC

Aug 9, 2012 6:24 PM

Sep 2011
link9us said:
Wasabi said:
JonyJC said:

2nd that one bro. Check out Radiant Historia JonyJC

i have played both and i agree with link9us, radiant historia is the best choice out of the two.
Aug 15, 2012 3:51 AM

Jan 2011
Wasabi said:

Played a bit of Radiant Historia made me remember Chrono Trigger which is not a bad thing and I found Infinite Space in one of those cheap bins believe it or not, it seems like it's a somewhat rare find these days, and I'm really enjoying it so I'll finish that one first and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys space operas and space games in general.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

5 by H1ruma »»
1 hour ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

57 by DreamingBeats »»
10 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 5:15 PM

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.