Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2012 12:28 PM

May 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kiriya Hakushaku Ke no Roku Shimai Episode 2 is out! I was never really a fan of the first episode (seemed kinda generic to me), but what did you guys think? I luv mah hentai :3 so it's still good nonetheless, but curious what you guys thought.

Are there anymore episodes coming out?

MOD EDIT: NO LINKS
SaitoeApr 4, 2012 6:59 PM

Favorite Anime: Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Gundam 00, Fate/Stay Night, Death Note.
Favorite Manga: Naruto, Fairy Tail, Hunter x Hunter
Apr 3, 2012 3:14 AM

Jul 2010
I'm a harem type of guy, regardless of the genres in between, except netorare. I don't dislike the face the protagonist's girl gets stolen or abused, and then the girl either starts to like the rape or like the person who raped her. That I don't care about. But the fact that the protagonists are always a bunch of pussies for netorare it pisses me off. So I didn't mind this series cause it's practically harem. BUT what I'd like to see is a netorare where the girl gets stolen like usual, then starts to like her kidnapper/raper and the sex. Then the girl's boyfriend (ex, in her mind mebe/mebe not) kidnap her back and rape her, regardless if she disliked it or liked it. And either make the girl the sex slave of two of the guys, or if theres more girls. Everyone gets some pussy, OR have the protagonist somehow beat the fuck out of the other guy. It pains me that all netorare protagonists are pussies and whine that their girl is missing. Just get your girl back and show her who's fucken boss. But whatever, I'll stick to my genres til one pops up.
Apr 3, 2012 6:18 AM

Jun 2008
^ Not sure why NTR keeps being mentioned when you acknowledge this series had nothing to do with it...

I was kind of disappointed with the animation. Ryuda and Botan looks so much better in cg than animation. Felt the first episode was better with Ai and Nadeshiko (even tho lactation is not my thing).

Doesn't look like there will be more episodes, episode 2 included way too many sex scenes, I almost laughed. 5 girls in a matter of 20 minutes? Holyshiznick. I don't believe there was ever a threesome with Ryuda and Botan in the game either, which was probably why I felt it was kind of low quality.

Still, it's probably one of the normal hentai that doesn't have too many weird fetishes (except maybe a bite here or there) which didn't suck as hard as what Vanilla had consistently churned out.
Apr 4, 2012 4:36 PM

Jun 2009
I guess we won't be seeing any tentacles in here, i should assume those were just minor (probably bad end) scenes in the game. Too bad neverthless, aslo too little blowjob.
Scene with Botan and Ryuda was kinda good, same with Kurenai's end scene. Her first and maid scenes were weak tho.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 5, 2012 12:44 AM

Jul 2010
I'm just really satisfied that Sumire got a scene. Yum.
Apr 6, 2012 12:08 AM

Jun 2009
Should have one more episode.
Apr 6, 2012 2:18 PM

May 2009
i was realy disapointed , and i bet in the next episode we will see an orgy :)).
I`M A MURDERER
Apr 7, 2012 7:57 AM
Jun 2011
I'm sure there'll be next episode because there's no conclusion in this episode
Kurenai hasn't sucked Daisuke's blood, right?
Apr 13, 2012 5:05 AM

Sep 2011
I was kinda disappointed, the girl with the breast milk from ep 1 was the hottest she didn't show.
-_-
Hoping for an orgy and harem end!
Apr 24, 2012 10:05 AM

Jul 2011
It was kind of boring overall to me, next episode better have a mass orgy or something interesting.
Oct 9, 2012 9:26 PM

Sep 2007
So.... this is complete, right?
Jan 1, 2013 10:34 PM

Jul 2011
Hm, going by MAL listing guess that was it. Even more disappointing then.
Mar 22, 2013 6:35 PM

Aug 2009
doesn't matter, had faps
Jun 16, 2013 8:57 AM

Oct 2009
it was a good enuff show had somewhat watchable story. decent H scenes, not too much recycled frames or heavy censors. do wish it was a 3rd to resolve the series i wasnt too disappointed
Feb 26, 2015 3:21 PM

Feb 2015
It needed a 3rd episode where Fujino has been bring back from the dead, and Daisuke getting to do the 2 maids plus the mom and finishing off with a harem ending like in the game. I'm glad they skipped all the netorare crap from the game.
Sep 12, 2015 7:14 AM
Oct 2013
Daisuke got sex as a shota? He looked pretty built in that scene though XD

Sumire-chan was less pudgy but her wide hips and thighs were delicious
✧ (๑ > ؂ < ๑) ✧ and she moved them so erotically

Now that I think about it, it might be first time seeing a bare pussy onani on table corner. Usually its behind panties at least.
Was surprisingly hot (*^¬^*)

Got some very nice angles and positions with kurenai as well to show off her body in all its nude glory
(*´¬`*)

Too bad the giant guy only gets his blood sucked and no h scenes and didn't get any h scenes with the hit-marks lady
(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Jan 17, 2016 2:43 PM

Oct 2015
I guess this hentai was... well, fine.
I really liked the first sex scene in episode 1 with the older sister, though. The others were nothing special.

About the story..? Well.. nothing special either. That average to fine hentai story.

6/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiriya Hakushaku Ke no Roku Shimai Episode 1 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Dec 24, 2011

22 by User-san »»
Sep 11, 2015 6:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.