Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 22, 2021 4:52 AM

May 2020
Lol Rukia you don't have to show your weakness like that.

And as expected those fullbringers were no match to our Shinigamis.
Mar 5, 2022 7:06 AM

Apr 2021
Wow, Renji has grown so much in 17 months!! He's gotten really powerful, not to mention Toshiro, even he's good and also much more good looking with the slight change in his appearance. Ikkaku's battle was also funny!!!!
Jul 25, 2022 4:08 AM
Oct 2019
i'm disappointed because Ikkaku didn't do his Lucky Dance.. lol

Jackie suicide? how? wtf
davidyodo24Jul 25, 2022 4:11 AM
Sep 3, 2022 4:43 PM

Apr 2018
Another great [rushed] episode. Renji powered up quite a bit. Not just his strenght but also his morales and personality changed. Ikkaku vs Knuckle head was hilarious, but a great fight nontheless. Toshiro beat the shit out of the gamer kid by just trashtalking about his shitty life. 2 fights left.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 28, 2022 4:58 AM
Nov 2021
Yeah! wooohoo less goo!
Oct 8, 2022 12:26 PM
May 2020
jackie killed herself just like that damn, anyways, these fights are hella good
Oct 9, 2022 1:04 AM

May 2013
Jackie's powers are awful. The motorcycle exhaust on her shoulder/chest just to make her dirtier is just ridiculous.

Thought Jackie was a decent character. Would've been nice to see more of her flashback though. Still got no idea as to how she ended up in that tragic situation back then.

Sushi kid and Ikkaku was a dope fight though.

Damn they made that Xcution corner at the end, depressing.
Dec 25, 2022 1:12 PM

Sep 2017
For the first time in Bleach, I'm seeing main characters easily beat petty enemies and not struggle against them. I hope it goes like this for Tsukishima and Ginjo too
خ
Sep 4, 2023 11:45 PM

Aug 2019
Bro what type of training did the Gotei 13 do in those 17 months that made them so much colder and bad ass cus holy shit were all of them menacing this ep. Ngl i was doubting Renji hard, i thought there was gonna be twist with Jackie's new fullbring that would make Renji bite his own ego but holy shit he had some amazing moments. These fights are undoubtly one sided stomps, but it was about time someone brought the fullbrings back down to reality when they thought they could target Ichigo and get away with it, let alone take on Captains and Lieutenants.

Both Renji and Ikkaku actually showing off how absolutely terrifying a soul reaper would be to the average human. Ikkaku fucking relocating his arm with his muscles alone i think has to be the single most metal moment i've seen in a while, even as a fullbring there has to be moments against and opponent were you just watch and think "nope fuck this."
Renji as well just face tanking Jackie and K.Oing her in one hit i think also backups the power difference between the two, and also how stupid funny it is that any of the fullbrings decided to even initiate a duel.

Bro i ain't even gonna lie, what ever they did to Byakuya as well this arc has me acting up. The new design + his classic monotone voice as he completely rips apart how he dislikes Tsukishima style of fighting gave me chills brother.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 50 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 14, 2008

27 by povsuduvolosy »»
2 hours ago

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

211 by ProGoddess »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

lsumi - Aug 10, 2008

132 by ProGoddess »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 178 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Jul 2, 2008

56 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 361 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 21, 2012

153 by Zorosake »»
Apr 26, 12:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.