3It was OK
11.3%
2Disliked it
0.4%
1Hated it
1.3%
Average 4.5
238 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 6, 2012 3:43 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fullbring is just shit, every one defeat them easily haha.

Lmao in the end.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 6, 2012 3:44 AM

Aug 2010
Maaan. They just HAD to stop at senbonzakura T^T ..
Mar 6, 2012 4:03 AM

Dec 2011
Looking forward to Byakuya vs. Tsukishima. Riruka sure has a nice method of defeating Rukia, lmao.
Mar 6, 2012 4:44 AM

May 2011
3 more to go...
Mar 6, 2012 5:03 AM

Oct 2011
Rukia and Yachiru are so adorable! x3
I'm really looking forward to seeing the next few episodes. Though at this pace they're gonna finish this arc faster than I expected...
Mar 6, 2012 5:07 AM

Apr 2010
good ep, fast pasted tho, hope Riruka doesnt die.
Mar 6, 2012 5:51 AM

Feb 2011
Not much to say here. This ep presented the fights I didn't enjoy in the manga, and the anime didn't manage to do much better.

But on an another note we are down to 11 manga chapters left to be animated. So I guess that I can rest assured that the anime wont have a rushed ending.

3/5 for this ep.
Mar 6, 2012 6:33 AM

Jan 2012
Crouchez said:
Not much to say here. This ep presented the fights I didn't enjoy in the manga, and the anime didn't manage to do much better.

But on an another note we are down to 11 manga chapters left to be animated. So I guess that I can rest assured that the anime wont have a rushed ending.

3/5 for this ep.

I don't think it'll have a rushed ending in the sense of this arc, but they're clearly not going to end it properly.
Mar 6, 2012 6:58 AM
Feb 2010
sirVash said:
I don't think it'll have a rushed ending in the sense of this arc, but they're clearly not going to end it properly.

Why would they? That would leave out the option for a new season or OVA.
Mar 6, 2012 7:43 AM

Mar 2010
I'm blinded by Ikaku's baldness :D
Mar 6, 2012 8:35 AM

Jul 2008
Tsukishima and Ginjou aren't on the same level as the other fullbringer so don't worry they'll put on a fight.
Mar 6, 2012 8:38 AM

Dec 2011
I wonder what's happened to Renji. Btw, nice episode, waiting for Byakuya vs Tsukishima!
Mar 6, 2012 9:52 AM

Dec 2011
Wow was expecting from the fullbring users. I cant wait to see Byakuya kill Tsukishima.
Mar 6, 2012 10:37 AM

Aug 2009
I love the way Bleach handles its sidecharacter fights. Instead of the typical boasting and "he's the main character, he always wins so theres nothing to fear", everyone brings his or hers ideals to the battle and usually its the polar opposite of the enemy. So they have a debate...with super powers.

It's looking more and more likely that the anime will end on 366 based on how fast this episode went by. Maybe it went like that in the manga, but they could've put something filler-like inbetween the fights. Oh well, heres hoping for an OVA or a new season.

I was surprised how little exposition they gave the Excution members. The fact that Jackie killed herself to save Renji came out of the blue. Maybe i'm not just used to subtlety in Bleach.
Mar 6, 2012 10:47 AM

Jan 2012
Is it me or has the opening become...slower ?
Mar 6, 2012 11:01 AM

Feb 2011
Went by pretty fast and already 3 down. Fullbring really sucks compared to Soul Reaper powers.
Mar 6, 2012 11:25 AM

Apr 2010
Episode felt rushed, also from the end of the omake seems like riruka is the only one that doesn't die? I'm still kinda confused as to what happened at the end of this arc. lol
Mar 6, 2012 11:36 AM

Apr 2011
Those donuts Riruka was eating looked tasty...nom nom nom
Mar 6, 2012 11:58 AM

Jun 2010
How did they get stronger lol Hopefully its gonna be in the manga
Mar 6, 2012 12:29 PM
Dec 2010
That may have been the fastest-paced episode of Bleach I've ever seen that didn't somehow feel rushed. Good work, fellas

4/5 Waiting with nervous excitement to see how they finish this arc >_>;
"I... don't need anything else...if you don't need anything else."
Mar 6, 2012 1:09 PM

Apr 2011
Nice episode, 3 episode left....;)
Mar 6, 2012 1:51 PM

Jan 2012
Renji as always: I can feel his potential but noooothing happens again. bo- boring. Im waiting for you
ZARAKIIII *o*
Ikkaku: 1. OMG (his arm)
2. lol he is nuts... ^^
ehhh he couldve taken ayasegawa with him

Was there anyone else fighting? :P
Mar 6, 2012 1:52 PM

Jul 2010
Omake wasn't funny, more like depressing.

OH, and Rukia and Byakuya xD
<3

Besides that, cool episode. Sadly, the Byakuya-Tsukishima fight was the one I wanted to see but I'll have to wait 'til next week.

Bleach, I'll miss you! I'm going to cherish these last few episodes~!
Mar 6, 2012 2:17 PM

Apr 2010
Man, Ikkaku's bald head never fall to amaze me :D What the heck he is using that his head shines even at night xD

Can't wait for Byakuya vs. Tsukishima ♥

Oh and Ichigo nice butt kick xDD
Mar 6, 2012 2:28 PM
Jan 2012
Ha they dont stand a chance. Rukia is just being a fail shinigami at the moment lmfao
Mar 6, 2012 2:53 PM

Jul 2010
Gonna give my thoughts on fights down the line
Ichigo + Uryuu vs. Ganjo = prolly Ichigo doin all the work while Quincy boy fires random arrows....
Rukia vs. Riruka = God I hate you Rukia, you would fall for that cute anime BS, I hope Riruka wins.... kills you... and replaces your role in whatever future Bleach has to come
Renji vs. Jackie = True code of man, NEVER HIT A GIRL/WOMAN, if you ever do that is just pathetic and as Renji said, YOU ARE SCUM. Also with Jackie dead, we really don't get to see anything of her random backstory it seems other than scene with blood on her kid boots. Also her "powered up" fullbring looks sooooo bad, OMG NOW IF MY WHOLE BODY GETS DIRTY FROM THIS MOTOR ENGINE ON MY SHOULDAR I GET STRONGER. She couldn't even beat Ichigo pre power boost when he had 1/4-1/2 his fullbring, lmao and she thinks she could beat a shinigami
Toshiro vs. Yukio = God I hated this, Yukio was prolly the only fullbring person I liked since he was quiet/cool and constantly played his PSP like a boss (Also I liked idea of video game power), but true colors shown out. Hes just a little unloved rich boy with a god's complex... god I wanted toshiro to kill him just so he could stop the idiot bad guy monologue.
Ikaku vs. 777 kid = I don't know 777 kid's name and I don't care. Hes no where as cool and madarame and every time I see that damn bald head shine, I laugh my ass off waiting for a mainly fist fight that makes 777 kid lose in a manly fashion.
Finally Byakuya vs. Tsukishime = I hope Byakuya owns him, I don't know why but Tskui just pisses me off, prolly cuz of his cheap ways of fighting which Byakuya points out, but hes like a Gin, but lacks the part about being cool (kinda like Orochimaru from Naruto). A snake that just needs to die. Fact I have to wait another episode to watch it happen makes me sad.
Overall, after seeing Kenpachi own the time guy, I foresaw all the fullbring people to basically get 1HKO'd and the way they did it in the episode didn't feel rushed other than for Jackie.
good epsiode, gonna read manga to see what happens when this anime ends, hopefully leads to sequel and stuff.
Mar 6, 2012 4:33 PM

Apr 2011
I liked the episode but i hate that its to rushed :(
Mar 6, 2012 5:01 PM

Nov 2010
a couple of people need to learn to use spoiler tags.

anyway, something seems so lame about an arc ending with the characters we were supposed to get attached to just get pushed over like nothing.

that fistfight may be the best thing I've seen in bleach, EVER.
Mar 6, 2012 6:34 PM

Oct 2008
Fights are ineresting, all the shinigami are owning nicely so far.
Mar 6, 2012 7:01 PM
Jul 2011
gamerguy50 said:
Renji vs. Jackie = True code of man, NEVER HIT A GIRL/WOMAN, if you ever do that is just pathetic and as Renji said, YOU ARE SCUM.

True code? No. More like Sexist. I see no difference in males/females other than, of course, physical "appearances" and "abilities". You know what I mean.
Mar 6, 2012 7:53 PM

Jan 2011
Finally, the shinigami show what they are capable off. Usually, every time an enemy appears, he is somehow on an equal level to the shinigami. Of course, curb stomb battles all the time would be boring, but that they have a hard time against basically anything..

I also absolutely love that they are not only stronger, but really show it. Everyone is completely unfaced by what the xCution guys throw at them. Well, Rukia and stuffed animals is something different, but speaking about attacks. It also shows that Ikkaku, while having achieved Bankai, is not as strong as the others. Though it makes me wonder why Rukia didn't achieve it yet.

And too bad we won't see Yachiru fighting. Ever, if Bleach is really going to end.

All this, combined with that there doesn't seem to be an official confirmation, besides that it won't air at it's usual time, makes me wonder if it's a more or less elaborate plot to spike interest, and/or related to an april fools joke.
Mar 6, 2012 8:46 PM
Sep 2011
Wait so are they stopping the anime after this arc? because the manga is already on the next one. Or am I just misunderstanding what some of you guys are talking about?

also I can't wait for Byakuya and Ichigo's fight.

lol "I didn't know soul reapers could fly"
"I'm not flying I'm standing" lol

I like when Kennpachi just slashes the time guy lol
Silver_VixenMar 6, 2012 8:50 PM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrsRoyMustang&sclick=1]
Mar 6, 2012 9:13 PM
Jul 2011
MrsRoyMustang said:
Wait so are they stopping the anime after this arc? because the manga is already on the next one. Or am I just misunderstanding what some of you guys are talking about?

It's been reported that the anime will end on March 27th with episode 366. Though there are rumors going around that it's just changing networks, but those rumors are unconfirmed as far as I know.
Mar 6, 2012 9:16 PM

May 2010
These recent episodes of Bleach are so nostalgic *.*
When this finish, after sometime it'll be back certainly. But will it back as a new show like HxH or OVAs for the last arc? What do you think?
Mar 6, 2012 10:53 PM

Sep 2008
Epic pace!

At first I thought covering 4 chps in 1 ep will definitely feel rushed but I really loved how fast this episode went. It didn't feel rushed at all. (Well, a little rushed for Jackie, but still great!!)

1 ep = 3 fights out of the way.

3 others remain ...
Kurosaki & Uryuu vs. Ginjo
Byakuya vs. Tsukishima
These 2 are gonna be interesting!

The 3rd one is just BS:
Rukia vs. Riruka
None of these two really want to fight ... Hell, they should just make Rukia use Tsuge no Mai: Hakuren and end the stupidity of that fight.

And on another note, people in this thread should LEARN TO USE SPOILER TAGS!!

5/5!

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Mar 6, 2012 11:24 PM

Sep 2008
Pretty good episode, though not the absolute best. I sorta feel sad that Jackie decided to end her life when Renji wouldn't, but one way or another someone in that space was going to die, so better anti over protagonist. Yukio definitely showed how twisted he really is. I liked how fast and badly Toushiro owned him. And especially with me being Christian, he got what was coming to him for claim himself as a god. I won't miss him one bit. Now the most interesting and hilarious for me was the Ikkaku/Shishigara fight! Epic laughs especially with a Bleach fight...that was a bare-knuckle brawl!! Outstanding! I don't think there was ever such a thing in the history of the series. Totally sweet.

Lastly, I really hope all fans don't get depressed and seriously hope for another series or season because with the popularity of Bleach, it absolutely deserves one or the other.
Mar 6, 2012 11:27 PM

Sep 2008
salamander_natsu said:
When this finish, after sometime it'll be back certainly. But will it back as a new show like HxH or OVAs for the last arc? What do you think?
I agree it should definitely be coming back. I'm hoping maybe like HunterxHunter but don't understand how different it will be as OVAs...
Mar 6, 2012 11:32 PM

Sep 2008
NwAurion said:
And too bad we won't see Yachiru fighting. Ever, if Bleach is really going to end.

All this, combined with that there doesn't seem to be an official confirmation, besides that it won't air at it's usual time, makes me wonder if it's a more or less elaborate plot to spike interest, and/or related to an april fools joke.
Yeah, it would be sad if we didn't see anything with Yachiru fighting or even releasing her Zanpakuto.(oh my gosh, I almost forgot how to spell Zanpakuto! That's a bad sign...) And it'd be a SERIOUS "middle finger" to us all if it all turned out to be an April 1st hoax...
Mar 7, 2012 1:24 AM

Apr 2010
I thought I would never see the day when the Bleach anime would end. Only 3 more episodes until Bleach is on my completed list. It makes me feel kinda sad on the inside. . . . .No more Bleach every Tuesday. I think I might actually pick up a new ongoing long anime, like One Piece or Fairy Tail.
Mar 7, 2012 2:10 AM

Oct 2010
So... Jackie killed herself? Bullshit.
Mar 7, 2012 2:50 AM
Aug 2011
hikaricore said:
So... Jackie killed herself? Bullshit.
For what reason did she even do it? Renji didn't want to hit a woman, then he did, then she wish she met a guy like him before? Then She became good, HUH!? Ikkaku vs "Whoever" was stupid, that weaklong shouldn't even have landed a punch. Such disappointment, I have no more comments to make
Mar 7, 2012 6:02 PM

Jan 2011
ah i remember this part Dat star headbutt!

but this arc is coming to a close pretty soon lol yeah time for some more fillers for a year!.
Mar 7, 2012 9:18 PM

May 2010
gdc_anime1989 said:
salamander_natsu said:
I agree it should definitely be coming back. I'm hoping maybe like HunterxHunter but don't understand how different it will be as OVAs...

What I meant is that just the last arc will back in OVAs, but it should be back like HxH, starting from the begining without fillers.
Mar 8, 2012 3:01 AM
Jul 2011
That omake was surprisingly depressing, poor Riruka.
Mar 8, 2012 4:32 AM

Jan 2010
They went through these 3 fights very fast nice, thought it would be a episode per fight cause the fights felt longer in the manga.
Mar 8, 2012 6:34 AM

Feb 2012
nice episode,but i dont see it ends in only three episdoes,maybe it will end with a "to be continued.."?
we will just have to wait for that.
Mar 8, 2012 6:18 PM
Jul 2011
Bodom said:
They went through these 3 fights very fast nice, thought it would be a episode per fight cause the fights felt longer in the manga.

The fights were pretty brief in the manga too, if anything, they stretched them out even longer considering the little material they had to work with. Byakuya vs. Tsuki and Ichigo & Gingo was always the main highlights.
Mar 8, 2012 10:27 PM

Sep 2008
Bits that were cut were Byakyua explaining why Kenpachi isn't a suitable opponent for Tsuki and Renji mentioning that Hisagi once brought a motorcycle to SS and wreaked havok.

"Do you have time to gaze at the moon?"

So nice. I'll enjoy Byakuya getting trolled.

Gen2K_ said:
That omake was surprisingly depressing, poor Riruka.

Yup. ;_;
Mar 9, 2012 9:56 AM

Aug 2011
Bleach is really going downhill after the previous arc -.-
Mar 9, 2012 4:04 PM

Jul 2010
wow it seems ken actually won. i though he was gonna revive or something in this episode.
and i knew for SURE rukia was gonna do that, lol. they would be good friends if they didn't meet like this.
and is it me or does our little pink girl look and sound a LOT like yuzu??
and DAMN at ikkaku, with just his muscles.

but i think that's nothing compared to how bad@$$ renji actually was this episode, he's always been the butt-monkey of the group. seems he wanted to impress us.

is it me or does everyone keep on saying "come at me" even byakyua. did they all watch jersey shore or somthing??

and WTF was with that ending just before the credits? "is this meaningful? how bout this?? how bout this??" im begging to think tsukishi-blah-blah is a second troll-Aizen.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 176-177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

41 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 175 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pokedude97 - Jun 18, 2008

54 by AdamSylph »»
Yesterday, 5:48 PM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

48 by XGirl86 »»
Apr 15, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 174 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BishounenTatsumi - Jun 11, 2008

57 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 12, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 66 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jun 18, 2009

17 by akay88 »»
Apr 10, 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.