Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 24, 2011 4:26 AM

Nov 2010
Sad its over. a non-ending was expected but it was still great. there definitely needs to be a second season with some closure. Overall it was very enjoyable.
9/10
Dec 24, 2011 5:24 AM
Nov 2011
Gah over already? Don't see why its only a 12ep series (-_-). Yozoro looks even more appealing in this ep haha although Im disappointed in the reaction of Taka.....thought it would be more emotional but it ended like it didn't realy matter

Hoping for a second season!!!\(^o^)/
Dec 24, 2011 6:51 AM

Sep 2011
icamehere said:
I like how the only time when Kodaka was attracted to any of the girls was when Yozora cosplayed as a guy. I knew he was gay.

Disappointed that he didn't pick Yozora or Rika. If he would of chose the slutty Meat I would of gave this show a 1/10 rating

It'd would've been bullshit if he ended up with Rika.

Yozora and Sena are the only plausible choice, any other would have been concubines...(assuming true harem ending)
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 24, 2011 7:01 AM

Jul 2011
SECOND SEASON !!!!!!!!!!!

nothing more to say...
Dec 24, 2011 8:48 AM

Mar 2011
I love how they make this adaptation a fun and memorable anime to watch.

9/10
Dec 24, 2011 9:10 AM
Jun 2011
Great series! 10/10

really enjoyed the whole series , I liked the personality of Yozora , its kinda like Mio from k on! . This is better than mayo Chiki cuz that ended like "WTF! where's the ... and the .... what happened to blahblahblah"

Hoping for a 2nd season, but I dont know how will it go now that Kodaka knew Yozora was Sora...

thats all =))
Dec 24, 2011 10:06 AM

Oct 2011
Wow, what a great series! I'll never forget this anime, the comedy that was so well played.

Especially the end man, when that "friend recruitment" paper flew off, signifying they already accomplished the goal of making friends.
Hello :D
Dec 24, 2011 11:36 AM

Jun 2008
So the end came. I'm kind of sad really. Every season i reject many lighthearted style shows and just pick one or two that i think may be the best and i admit i am happy that i picked this one. It was actually quite funny and entertaining.
I admit i had a good time watching it. The characters where fun in general.
I doubt the other lighthearted shows where as good.
Last episode was nothing overly special and it kind of had little entertaining funny moments but i guess they had to make a more sentimental episode for an end just to give that little feeling of closure.

Yumekichi11 said:
The end was good and I gave this series 9/10 I don't want to sound anti anything but the fan service may have undermined the series with some viewers.

I am afraid that may hold out as well eventually for the upcoming Amagami SS second season too. Suffice to say that the franchise's fan service has been acclaimed as good.

Again with your bipolar behavior. You talk about fan-service more than anyone you trace fan-service pics more than anyone and then you criticize it.
I'm telling you again. The guy that ate the most food at the table has no right to criticize the food.
Stop trying to appear like something you are not with this false modesty statements, you obviously are crazy about fan-service so just enjoy it and stop living for the opinions of others.
Dec 24, 2011 12:18 PM

Sep 2011
Monad said:
So the end came. I'm kind of sad really. Every season i reject many lighthearted style shows and just pick one or two that i think may be the best and i admit i am happy that i picked this one. It was actually quite funny and entertaining.
I admit i had a good time watching it. The characters where fun in general.
I doubt the other lighthearted shows where as good.
Last episode was nothing overly special and it kind of had little entertaining funny moments but i guess they had to make a more sentimental episode for an end just to give that little feeling of closure.

Yumekichi11 said:
The end was good and I gave this series 9/10 I don't want to sound anti anything but the fan service may have undermined the series with some viewers.

I am afraid that may hold out as well eventually for the upcoming Amagami SS second season too. Suffice to say that the franchise's fan service has been acclaimed as good.

Again with your bipolar behavior. You talk about fan-service more than anyone you trace fan-service pics more than anyone and then you criticize it.
I'm telling you again. The guy that ate the most food at the table has no right to criticize the food.
Stop trying to appear like something you are not with this false modesty statements, you obviously are crazy about fan-service so just enjoy it and stop living for the opinions of others.

That's kind of harsh, he was only talking about it could've done it for the OTHER people though. and how it may effect peoples' views on this series
Dec 24, 2011 12:20 PM

Mar 2011
8/10
Was better than I expected.
icamehere said:

Disappointed that he didn't pick Yozora or Rika. If he would of chose the slutty Meat I would of gave this show a 1/10 rating

EH! >:O Blasphemy!!
Dec 24, 2011 12:54 PM

Sep 2011
The sound effects in the OP were annoying, reminds me how AIC did the same thing to Sora no Otashimono's OP.

Anyways, Yozora teasing Maria just like always is really fun to watch. I want to see more of that. Oh, and I want to see moar Kobato, too. :>

Waited for more romantic ending, but meh, I guess there wil be second season since it was ended like that.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Dec 25, 2011 12:30 AM

Jul 2011
Great ending to a very entertaining series.
I lol'd at Kodaka trying to "assualt" the teacher in the flash back and the students thinking he "came" all over Sora's hair and Rika was hilarious. Last weeks revelation was quite anti clamitic but i felt they did very well to both fill in the gaps in the back story as well as provide extra narrative behind the club's formation.
Dec 25, 2011 1:58 AM

Sep 2011
hope this gets a second season was good but the ending didnt have a big bang or anything like that
Dec 25, 2011 3:14 AM

Oct 2010
GodlyKyon said:
Monad said:
That's kind of harsh, he was only talking about it could've done it for the OTHER people though. and how it may effect peoples' views on this series
Exactly suffice to say that many people thought the fan service was too much of what I heard around the net in peeking in other forums, from all the fan art and mods being done to the pics to show precisely stuff like (NSFW):
(images removed)
among many others. So if it influenced that much let me tell you that I can certainly mention the other peoples' reasoning.

The point was not that I ma bipolar in fan service for I like it indeed but it's more about mentioning that some people did bitch about it. That other factors too of complicated values that may only confuse. Thus I shall not mention them.

Fact for this series is ecchi in anime >>>>>>> ecchi in LN. Nuff said.
sakaDec 26, 2011 12:23 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 25, 2011 3:14 AM

Nov 2011
It was a good ending considering he didn't choose any of the girls plus it feels like an attempt to make a second season ( Yozora talk about the second semester) Finally a whole episode with Yozora. we got to know her character. Thanks to that I like her a lot better that i used to. She's much more feminine than i thought.......

And i like the fan service:D A harem anime without ecchi fanservice would be really weird....if someone doesn't like fanservice then why is he even watching such titles??:P
Senzu15Dec 25, 2011 4:06 AM
Dec 25, 2011 3:38 AM

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
GodlyKyon said:
Monad said:
Exactly suffice to say that many people thought the fan service was too much of what I heard around the net in peeking in other forums, from all the fan art and mods being done to the pics to show precisely stuff like (NSFW):
(images removed)
among many others. So if it influenced that much let me tell you that I can certainly mention the other peoples' reasoning.

The point was not that I ma bipolar in fan service for I like it indeed but it's more about mentioning that some people did bitch about it. That other factors too of complicated values that may only confuse. Thus I shall not mention them.

You used the supposed "other people" in your talk simply so you can talk about fan-service, like you used my post now simply so you can post those pics.
I don't have a problem with you posting your pics but just post them because you wanted, simply straightforward as that and not by using silly mumblings.
Predetermining peoples opinions so you can post what you want and leave a modest impression about yourself at the same time is kind of slimy. Be more honest.

Also yes you are playing the bipolar because when some people Do criticize it you play the modest along with them when you where the first to pick and post every piece of fanservice from every episode.
Again i have no problem with you posting your pics or whatever you like but the false talk is very hypocritical. Stick to representing yourself, other people gave you no right to represent them as their voice so you can use self-serving references to them like that. You can talk about what YOU think about other people's opinions but you can't talk like you are the voice of other people.
sakaDec 26, 2011 12:22 AM
Dec 25, 2011 5:44 AM

Aug 2011
All in all, a great anime, totally enjoyed it..., the ending left me with an empty feeling, could have been alot better. i mean we get this revelation of 'Sora and Taka' and it goes no where??? Was definitely expecting a more satisfying end, but oh well.., heres hoping for a season 2 to give me closure!!!!!
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Dec 25, 2011 7:24 AM

Jun 2011
Hmm kinda disappointing for a final episode, it just doesnt feel like final episode material to me
Dec 25, 2011 12:30 PM
Sep 2011
this was nothing special anime, i don't like it or hate it, end was stupid, from me 6/10..
Dec 25, 2011 5:08 PM
Jul 2009
Great episode I must say. Yozora had always been a bit of a mystery, but this episode revealed a lot. I must say that I like her much more now. And she was very cute when she wore a skirt in the flashback. :)

Not pairing up Kodaka with Meat or Yozora was a good choice I think, it would just have felt awkward in my opinion. And the anime never felt like a romance.

I gave this series a 9/10. I usually don't like fan service in animes. But I think it worked well in this one, and I also think that the comedy was great. I hope they will make a second season - that would be awesome!
GundamDuoMaxwellDec 25, 2011 5:12 PM
Dec 25, 2011 5:46 PM

Sep 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
GodlyKyon said:
Monad said:
(images removed)

Ok...... Why did you post those things >.>

I know you are giving example but was that really necessary?(did you do them?)
sakaDec 26, 2011 12:23 AM
Dec 25, 2011 6:39 PM

Sep 2009
6/10 for me.

There was really nothing special about this anime. It was pretty average, had a few good moments, but was pretty boring at other times. The characters weren't developed very well either.
Dec 25, 2011 8:16 PM

Jul 2011
I hadn't expected much from this anime but it did have many funny moments, so I'm glad I watched it. I was quite pleased when Rika made Yozora crossdress in this episode (but then I've always had a fondness for reverse traps xD). I'd been kind of hoping that Sena and Kodaka would get together but I guess it's more suitable to just have the club go on as usual.
previously UnhappyRefrain - non-binary - they/them - California
Tumblr - Twitter - Youtube - DeviantArt
old sig
Dec 25, 2011 8:28 PM
Sep 2011
The series had a great start which had me quickly hooked. But from there it sort of went downhill... which is why I was very surprisingly pleased with this final episode. I definitely wasn't expecting closure of any sort, so I was amazingly satisfied with the way it was all handled in just one episode.

The sound effects at the start were just weird though. Oh and Yozora looks great with short hair.

The season as a whole was good in parts. The variance in episode quality irritated me slightly.

6/10
GoostaDec 27, 2011 2:07 AM
Dec 25, 2011 9:57 PM

Jul 2009
Boring-- the ending died down with minimal emotion! was happy with it ending at episode 11 seeing how to ended now...
Dec 25, 2011 10:50 PM

Feb 2011
raxius1230 said:
Good Episode,Sora sooooo cute.

Smack the Meat indeed.

More here:

This always made me laugh. LOL

Sena and Sora <333

9/10
Dec 25, 2011 11:21 PM

Oct 2010
GodlyKyon said:
Yumekichi11 said:
GodlyKyon said:
Monad said:
That's kind of harsh, he was only talking about it could have done it for the OTHER people though. and how it may effect peoples' views on this series
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture13/5ec334e9.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture13/74b2a99c.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture13/70039ccc.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture13/070ebb0d.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture13/2f407659.jpg

No, that's the thing. If it provoked people into going that far into modding them then it's obvious that the fan service sky-rocked them. i suspect the art form of it. Just the author did not want to exploit too much Erio with fan service. I assume that.

I was thinking of something to write in response to Monad properly and here it is. I wanted to just show that despite I love the fan service in this series that some people cannot accept it and how it portrayed the characters in many ways but to say the least slutty to them. I for one can see their points on many levels but my comprehensions is clear. They did this for 2 reasons that we can all understand:
A)For lots of money to make season 2 despite knowing exactly the outcomes of it in terms of good sales and some angry mobs that did not like the fan service.

B)Out of sheer desperation to make a season 2 guaranteed and that it will be less ecchi or not ecchi since the first season made for enough sales.

That being said I would just STFU and go with it provided I don't get trolled into a second season being 2 years later or something. We want one like after half a year. Would be right since 1 month = 1 Vol and this series is 6 Vol most likely.
Yumekichi11Dec 25, 2011 11:33 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 26, 2011 1:14 AM

Apr 2008
I still love long hair Yozora way better.

I didn't really like the ending. This definitely needs a second season. We didn't really get much from the ending ><

Dec 26, 2011 8:21 AM
Aug 2011
I am quite satisfied with the final episode. However, it seems better if there is season 2 >3<
Dec 26, 2011 8:47 AM

May 2011
It was great to see what Yozora was thinking when he first met Kodaka and what her real intention actually was when she made the club. She just wanted to become close friends with Kodaka again, aww. I still miss her long hair. So it doesn't look like Yozora accepts Kodaka completely yet since she tells him to call her Yozora rather than Sora (which only her friend can call her).

It was a pretty good ending showing how much closer they've all become even though they don't really realize it yet.

Cmonnn this NEEDs a season 2, theres so much more to go off with. Especially since Yozora and Kodaka's friendship can still go on furtherr. And Kodaka just gotta leave me with a hanging/ incomplete feeling at the end.
Dec 26, 2011 11:42 AM

Sep 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
GodlyKyon said:
Yumekichi11 said:
GodlyKyon said:
Monad said:
That's kind of harsh, he was only talking about it could have done it for the OTHER people though. and how it may effect peoples' views on this series
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture13/5ec334e9.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture13/74b2a99c.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture13/70039ccc.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture13/070ebb0d.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture13/2f407659.jpg

No, that's the thing. If it provoked people into going that far into modding them then it's obvious that the fan service sky-rocked them. i suspect the art form of it. Just the author did not want to exploit too much Erio with fan service. I assume that.

I was thinking of something to write in response to Monad properly and here it is. I wanted to just show that despite I love the fan service in this series that some people cannot accept it and how it portrayed the characters in many ways but to say the least slutty to them. I for one can see their points on many levels but my comprehensions is clear. They did this for 2 reasons that we can all understand:
A)For lots of money to make season 2 despite knowing exactly the outcomes of it in terms of good sales and some angry mobs that did not like the fan service.

B)Out of sheer desperation to make a season 2 guaranteed and that it will be less ecchi or not ecchi since the first season made for enough sales.

That being said I would just STFU and go with it provided I don't get trolled into a second season being 2 years later or something. We want one like after half a year. Would be right since 1 month = 1 Vol and this series is 6 Vol most likely.

I can see the Second season being something like Baka to test ni, only a lot better(hopefully).

but TBH, give us an another Haruhi Season PLEASE
Dec 26, 2011 1:31 PM

Jul 2010
OP with sound effects FTW?

Really liked seeing the past events through Yozora's eyes. She actually looks really good with short hair!

Well that was it. Pretty enjoyable series, but nothing too extraordinary. I wonder if this will be getting a second season. 7/10

Dec 26, 2011 3:08 PM

Aug 2010
Oh god I loved Rika in this episode, and not only her but also Yozora and her shorthair, it suits her.
I'll miss this series, I'm hoping for a second season.
Dec 26, 2011 3:32 PM

Nov 2008
they didnt leave much out and did move onto the next volume and its chapter with some minor changes (like Kodaka still being in the Room when Sora change haha) heres hoping they do make a season 2 to continue following the novels.~

gave it a 9/10 enjoyable adaption
Dec 26, 2011 5:25 PM

Nov 2007
Great show. If a season 2 will show, I'd be up for it, though I could live without it also. It was pretty thoroughly made not needing a 2nd one.
Dec 26, 2011 5:27 PM

Dec 2006
:( finally the last chapter!!

Rika in her fujoshi mode on and fantasizing about Yozora&Kodaka and all the seme and uke stuff was hilarious to me xD!!!

I hope there is a second season! with more "Meat" x3

9/10 I got more or less what I expected from this anime.
Dec 26, 2011 6:08 PM

Dec 2010
This was just a huge Freudian excuse/punch clock villain justification for Yozora. Pet the shaggy dog, hm?

I didn't care much for this episode. If she wanted to be Kodaka's friend again she should've said so in the first place. Absolutely hate her now that I know she can't be efficient.

Completed, decent score, et cetera et cetera. MOAR YUKIMURA, someday... hopefully. Hopefully less Maria and Yozora too. Though I doubt the latter.
Dec 26, 2011 8:01 PM

Sep 2011
Otsdarva said:
This was just a huge Freudian excuse/punch clock villain justification for Yozora. Pet the shaggy dog, hm?

I didn't care much for this episode. If she wanted to be Kodaka's friend again she should've said so in the first place. Absolutely hate her now that I know she can't be efficient.

Completed, decent score, et cetera et cetera. MOAR YUKIMURA, someday... hopefully. Hopefully less Maria and Yozora too. Though I doubt the latter.

Yukimura gets more character development after volume 4, PERHAPs season 2 will include some of hi- I mean her.
Dec 27, 2011 4:41 AM

Sep 2010
I liked this episode,really ^^
My final mark is 7/10.
𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓖𝓾𝓼𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮

Dec 27, 2011 5:00 AM

Sep 2010
We eventually had to get another perverted misunderstanding, this one was pretty funny though.
A reasonable conclusion, but even the characters stated that just was just the beginning, so a 2nd season I needed.
Dec 27, 2011 6:24 AM

Nov 2007
The first episode was pretty good, then it became progressively worse as it strode deeper and deeper into harem territory. Tiresome otaku-pandering crap overall and I wouldn't watch a second season.

4/10
Dec 27, 2011 3:56 PM

Aug 2010
Whatever decent ending for a decent anime.
Dec 28, 2011 3:39 AM

Aug 2010
While I loved the way the narration focused on Yozora's perspective of earlier events, I can't help but feel a bit disappointed at the same time. There wasn't really that much development, and while the show certainly was entertaining, I wouldn't have minded more progression in SoraxTaka's relationship. They are basically back at square one, not even considering themselves friends, even though I think they had enough interaction on this front. I'm not talking about the whole group mind you, Yozora, Maria, Niku, Kobato are NOT friends in my opinion. Innocent teasing is one thing, but they actually hate each other's guts. Or at least that's what I got from these short 12 episodes. 4/5 only because the "recap" stole precious time from the finale.

I would definitely like a second season, especially with focus on Yozora. This episode proved that she can be a completely nice girl. She needs to become a kinder person in general. I would be completely okay with Sora and Taka ending up together. She is a forgotten childhood friend after all, she's got the upper hand. 8/10 for the series, good stuff.
Mogami-kunDec 28, 2011 3:43 AM
Dec 28, 2011 3:50 AM
Nov 2010
It is closure as well as a new beginning. Closure because both agreed friendship from 10 years ago cannot just be resumed, both has moved on (or in Yozora's case, doesn't know where to along that path). A new beginning because it is the time to get to know the other person of now, not how it was remembered, and see what comes out of it. There's always a bit of sad undercurrent in many of the activities and this ending is consistent with general theme. Oh, also to avoid super development in a harem show which can only lead to super development of the opposite nature to correct, if the series wants to keep going, a vicious cycle, to some.
Dec 28, 2011 5:50 AM
Apr 2011
The only thing I didn't like in the end was Kodaka and Yozora, why they don't were friends and everything would be better?
Anyway, 9/10.
Dec 28, 2011 8:02 AM

Sep 2011
potplant said:
It is closure as well as a new beginning. Closure because both agreed friendship from 10 years ago cannot just be resumed, both has moved on (or in Yozora's case, doesn't know where to along that path). A new beginning because it is the time to get to know the other person of now, not how it was remembered, and see what comes out of it. There's always a bit of sad undercurrent in many of the activities and this ending is consistent with general theme. Oh, also to avoid super development in a harem show which can only lead to super development of the opposite nature to correct, if the series wants to keep going, a vicious cycle, to some.

The huge problem is it WON'T be just focused on Yozora, at least not stably. There are too many heroines that the author wants to focus on. Yozora might only get some focus once in a while. And that's what caused all this "misunderstanding" of her character, it wasn't explored nearly enough......
Dec 28, 2011 8:03 AM

Sep 2011
Mogami-kun said:
While I loved the way the narration focused on Yozora's perspective of earlier events, I can't help but feel a bit disappointed at the same time. There wasn't really that much development, and while the show certainly was entertaining, I wouldn't have minded more progression in SoraxTaka's relationship. They are basically back at square one, not even considering themselves friends, even though I think they had enough interaction on this front. I'm not talking about the whole group mind you, Yozora, Maria, Niku, Kobato are NOT friends in my opinion. Innocent teasing is one thing, but they actually hate each other's guts. Or at least that's what I got from these short 12 episodes. 4/5 only because the "recap" stole precious time from the finale.

I would definitely like a second season, especially with focus on Yozora. This episode proved that she can be a completely nice girl. She needs to become a kinder person in general. I would be completely okay with Sora and Taka ending up together. She is a forgotten childhood friend after all, she's got the upper hand. 8/10 for the series, good stuff.

Isn't Kodaka friends with almost everyone in the Neighbor's club though?
Dec 28, 2011 11:42 AM
Nov 2011
Nice Season Ender. Rika fantasizing=Win!
Satisfaction is death.
Dec 28, 2011 12:55 PM

Jan 2010
it was ok. The first few episode did a great job in introducing the characters, but then that is it. Every episode afterward is repetitive. You have Yozora and Sena fighting, which in the end, Sena runs off crying, Kobato and Maria fighting over Kodaka, Rika fantasizing about Kodaka being yuri, and Yukimaru being feminine. The last episode is predictable.

Overall, I give this 5/10. It has all the cliche elements of love comedy, so it overshadows by other popular love comedy anime out there.
Dec 28, 2011 7:16 PM

Apr 2009
First part flashback sequence from Yozora's point of view. Hmm, deredere Yozora. That's something you don't get to see frequently Too bad she can be so harsh at times. It seems Maria brought that upon herself in the beginning, though.

This episode was Yozora focused, but not exactly a Yozora end, kind of a relief. True, it would have been rather premature for such a development right away. The way it ended leaves a lot of room for a second season once the LNs progress further.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 17, 2011

176 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.