Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2011 3:55 AM

Feb 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
No offense.
And I'm not a hater.

But this thought came into my mind while watching, 'I want to KICK that girl so bad !', and when I mention 'that girl', I mean the female protagonist, Akane !.

Nothing's really special about the show, I don't like it yet don't hate it either. The only thing I hate is that annoying, troublesome, impotent, naive, typical-shoujoish heroine

BTW, I'm surprised that no one has ever created a topic for this movie, even if it was released long time ago.
I guess it's hard to find?, as for myself, stumbled upon a file and recently was able to obtain.

PS I don't watch the original story, as I'd tried watching the first episode and deleted the file right away. The thought of letting that silly girl having eight subordinates and being a very high-ranked figure just freaked the hell out of me.
I don't mind reverse harem anime itself, though.
But what this kind of anime always lacks is a REAL strong female lead.
Apr 26, 2018 2:55 PM

Jun 2014
I'm not voting because I love-hated this show. I loved the new character. I hate how he had the worst closure, I mean yea he danced his dance but I really just wanted them to kiss ( ̄ε ̄), (not even a confession!)
Dec 23, 2019 6:53 PM
Feb 2019
eu não consigo achar a segunda temporada . Alguém poderia me informar onde eu consiga vê lo?
Jan 26, 2020 10:19 AM

Apr 2009
hot-DANG
she falls for guys way too fast X_x'!!

"he called me something else so i am now in love with him, we've barely met or talked but lemme trash this room now cuz i'm so flubbing sad"
-jeeeeeeeehhhzzzzzzz

so much for that purification to clear her mind and body, i'd say _xD!

"i know many different versions of you"
-you've barely effing met!

aaand, movie over.

i mean, still the only character i've liked out of this series is Yasuaki,
he's been the most useful, informative, etc and so on,
kinda sad he won't be showing up mo more, but time to move on to the 2nd series/ova, and see what a trainwreck that one'll be -w-
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.