Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 18, 2018 9:38 AM

Jul 2015
Ohana worked really hard and she ended up with a fever, she feared to not be useful to the inn, especially hitting her when the others said that things were going well and that she shouldn't worry. Is she really necessary? Thankfully Ohana understood thanks to Nako that she definitely still has a place there and that they need her, Ohana really wants a place to belong to and it made me sad to see how useless she felt through this episode.

And oh man, looks like Tooru is falling for Ohana, Minko is not liking this at all... not that I can't blame him, who doesn't love Ohana?
Dec 21, 2018 4:52 PM

Nov 2016
Cute episode, but I'm not approving this ship :>

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 27, 2019 1:02 PM

Jul 2016
When you have such a fever you start hallucinating about spirits from your country's folklore... Boy, Japanese fever sure is something else.
Regarding that, I just hope that "farewell" to Kou means only that Ohana found the place where she belongs to and not some kind of conclusion to any possible romantic relationship with him... well, if this series ever takes that route.

Anyways, this was probably the first episode I actually liked. There were some minor things I didn't like such as the scene with the writer they used as some kind of "comic relief" (an erotic tale about Ookami, that dude have no limits!) but I guess in the end it was fine since they wanted to portray how much all the staff care for Ohana.

I also didn't like the scene between her and Tooru but well, it's pretty obvious they REALLY want to add a love triangle and that Tooru has the hots for high school girls so... what else can I do but accept it? I just hope all this to keep one-sided tho.

And finally, the scene I liked the most (or the only one I liked) was the last one with Ohana, Minko and Nako. It was really heartwarming to see. Not to mention that hearing Nako speaking her mind with such emotion was also very sweet, she definitely should speak more.

The next episode sure looks even more dramatic than this one but well, let's see what will happen since Ohana might have to face her mother, probably. I also wonder whether Kou will be able to do something or not since it seems she will truly need his help.

P.S.: Is it any difference in taking someone's temperature with your forehead rather than with your hand?...
Nov 2, 2019 4:52 PM

Feb 2012
why does the writer think it's a good idea to read an ill person erotica about their grandmother?

And now, there's a love triangle...

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 12, 2020 8:29 AM

Aug 2018
Great ep

A little bit weird about how they took care Ohana like Nako switching on the TV while shes sleeping maybe thats common thing on Japan. Also Tooru thinking something else while taking care Ohana xD as a boy i thinks thats natural at least he kept his distance.I never thought that hes interested much into Ohana lol.
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jan 31, 2021 12:54 AM

Feb 2012
Like many others I was left wondering what the girl and the fox in Ohana's dream represented. And aagh! people kept turning the TV on without even giving her the remote. It would just make it difficult to sleep. I was glad when Minko finally said not to turn it on.
Mar 5, 2021 7:13 AM
Dec 2019
This was a really enjoyable episode.
I got so excited when the manager stepped in to check up on Ohana.
And Tohru! Omg! I love seeing that softer side of him, although I do hope that things workout between him and Minko.
This love mixup is the kind of drama I was hoping to unfold.
May 23, 2021 2:02 PM
Oct 2016
Seems like it was an episode to make the spectator think about the whole 10 episodes because it goes back and kind of asks how well Ohana adapted to her situation as she starts thinking about it.
When it wants to, the anime is actually mature, but why is this love triangule with a grown ass man being made?
I liked the episode nonetheless.
Jun 19, 2021 3:58 PM

Mar 2019
Lol that ending scene where the landlord and Tomoe pushed those 2 guys back.

I really didn't like that scene with Tohru and Ohana, like man wtf. Don't make this a love triangle pleasee. I don't understand Min-chi at all, she literally drew stuff on the face of an ill person and then it disappeared (as in going into her skin?) but after that, you told her that you all need her. I'm confused.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 23, 2021 10:30 PM

Jun 2020
Oh no this is bad Ohana collapsed and she has a fever maybe it's from that last time they were all busy it caught up to her, Tarou really brags his new work to Ohana this guy

Tooru got a little embarrassed there lul it feels like he's the one who's most worried for her, What's that dream Ohana is seeing it feels surreal

And oh don't cry Ohana crying doesn't suit a cute girl like her, of course, they need you to work again and they want you to go back and do the job it doesn't feel like Kissui Inn without her, I also would back up if the Mistress and Tomoe approaching me like that I probably would've run, unusual to see everyone different perspectives while Ohana is knocked out in bed.
Nov 25, 2023 11:36 AM

Jun 2019
Alex_TheForest said:
I don't understand Min-chi at all, she literally drew stuff on the face of an ill person and then it disappeared (as in going into her skin?) but after that, you told her that you all need her. I'm confused.

It was implied to just be an imagination sequence of her fantasizing about doing it, which is why it appears to the viewer to immediately revert to her normal face without the marker's marks on it seconds later. It never actually happened in the first place outside of Minko's head. A bit like portraying a dream sequence in a show, but the way daydreams and imagination sequences are edited and transition in and out can sometimes be confusing or misleading.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2011

328 by Jax »»
May 5, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

metalsnakezero - Apr 17, 2011

256 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 22, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 18, 2011

110 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jrittmayer - Sep 11, 2011

120 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 4, 2011

122 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.