Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2011 11:14 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I want more Kazuki! *.*
Such short episodes about doesn't satisfy me!

Ps. Ooshirou <3
Feb 9, 2011 11:18 PM

Nov 2007
High school and banded a student council to lead everyone and protect Yukiko.

Yay for short appearance of Ishida-san's role and short blue hair guy.

Next...Taurus
tsubasaloverFeb 9, 2011 11:25 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 10, 2011 3:54 PM

Aug 2009
Yup...no romance..AGAIN...as usual.. =____=
Feb 10, 2011 9:28 PM

Jul 2010
tsubasalover said:
Yay for short appearance of Ishida-san's role and short blue hair guy.
Hoshizuki~ He's my sign done by one of my favorite seiyuu's. Can't wait for his turn. ^_^

Oh noes, he got a cut on the hand!
"You guys are overreacting. It's just a scratch."
"That's what you think, but for us it's a serious injury!" Come on, give me a break, people. Slap a mother trucking bandage on that thing and let's go~!

You there, you make sure he stays there while we rush to get a medic!
"Got it!" he says. Lmao, really? I think we just reached new heights for cheesiness. XD

Ohoho, but then it gets better! He has a revelation that by protecting his friends he is protecting himself! *Cue epic heart-felt music*

I don't know about anyone else, but this episode was great comedy for me. It's Nakamura Yuuichi, so I couldn't hate him if I tried. And it was nice to see "Nuinui" Tsubasa again as well.
Feb 10, 2011 10:18 PM

Feb 2010
Awww "Nuinui" <333 kawaiii :D

I personally loved this arc; it is now my favorite so far.

He's embracing his powers AND himself and that's a beautiful thing!
Feb 11, 2011 8:10 AM

May 2010
Nuinuiii <3
Tsubasa was in there too <3
Feb 11, 2011 8:28 AM

Jun 2009
We’ve just reached a whole new level of corniness.
Really, all the — “I’ve recovered the precious things I’d lost so I must protect them since they’re the most important to me in this world.” — motivational speech repeated and repeated itself during the entire episode.

And heck, that cut was the end of the world! It can make you die in matter of seconds if we don’t treat it! Run, guys! We have to save him!

Seriously?

And, may I ask, what the heck happened that made poor little Tsukiko cry? Did I miss it or something? Anyone care to explain?

Ah, my sign got his spotlight and I couldn’t have cared less. What a shame.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Feb 11, 2011 11:30 AM

Dec 2008
I'm finding the grammatical errors in the ED to be more entertaining than the show! Another one this week:
Feb 11, 2011 3:11 PM

Sep 2009
I'm pretty sure that all the sayings in the ED have grammatical errors because they're japanese and probably used a translator which makes sentences sound like that.
Feb 11, 2011 6:25 PM

May 2009
I think I'm just watching this show for the heck of it...nothing really interesting going on.
Feb 11, 2011 7:32 PM

Apr 2009
LittleStar said:

I want more Kazuki! *.*

For once I agree. Kazuki was actually a fun guy to learn about, and I wish that more time could be spent on him.
Second half of the episode was pretty nice. One of the better scenes in the show.
Feb 11, 2011 9:06 PM

May 2008
looooool AND HERE I THOUGHT KAZUKI's ARC WOULD BE INTERESTING =( oh well the fact that he can see into the future is pretty neat but i was hoping for a better storyline

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Feb 11, 2011 11:24 PM

May 2009
=n= the more i watch this the more i find the art disappointing comparing it to the game...there eyes all look the same ene

but i saw hoshizuki and homare so im satisfyed <3

i really liked kazuki and yet...-sigh-
mukuro-sama♥ hibari-sama♥fon-sama♥
My top wanted things:
1. Yato umbrellas!!
2. Mukuro's left eye
3. LEON!!! (KHR)
Feb 13, 2011 12:52 AM

Apr 2009
avnavjga;lsjdfaldf why is the only character I like so far Tsubasa D:

I agree with you guys, the corniness level was through the roof.

Iilia said:

Oh noes, he got a cut on the hand!
"You guys are overreacting. It's just a scratch."
"That's what you think, but for us it's a serious injury!" Come on, give me a break, people. Slap a mother trucking bandage on that thing and let's go~!

I couldn't agree more. XD What was supposed to seem heartfelt and special felt ridiculous and unbelievable. XD "My friends... protecting them is the most precious thing to me in this world~" I couldn't count on my hands and feet how many animes I've heard THAT speech from. >___> Watching this episode the same day I finished Clannad ~After Story~ made this series even more awful in comparison. I'm only watching now so it won't be in my dropped list. :/ And I'm waiting to see how disappointed I'll be by my own sign.
kaworu-nagisaMar 12, 2011 5:52 PM
Feb 14, 2011 4:54 PM

Dec 2008
Anisamar said:
We’ve just reached a whole new level of corniness.
Really, all the — “I’ve recovered the precious things I’d lost so I must protect them since they’re the most important to me in this world.” — motivational speech repeated and repeated itself during the entire episode.

And heck, that cut was the end of the world! It can make you die in matter of seconds if we don’t treat it! Run, guys! We have to save him!

Seriously?

And, may I ask, what the heck happened that made poor little Tsukiko cry? Did I miss it or something? Anyone care to explain?

Pretty much all of this.

Honestly, I thought Kazuki would be more interesting but it was just more moaning about how everything sucks (granted, he did lose his parents but still! He just kept going on and on and on...) In fact, all the characters seem to just moan and grown about how awful their lives are. And somehow, just by being in Tsukiko's presence makes it all better?

And yeah, the cut! LOL he was barely bleeding. It also apparently takes two people to get a first aid kit. Geez.
Feb 16, 2011 12:26 AM

Apr 2010
Who was in the center of this episode again? I could only see Hoshizuki-sensei and Ooshirou, but that might be because everybody else was either extremely cliche, extremely retarded or simply stupid. Usualy I try to block that kind of characters and everything around them, when they appear. Anyway, I bet it's not a big loss.
I wonder how more annoying can this show get... Will keep watching, though. The boys regrettably only look cool but are not and the voice actors are awesome.
ImpureSoulFeb 16, 2011 12:31 AM
Mar 14, 2011 10:20 AM

Apr 2010
i dont really like this anime because of the cheesiness of it but i might as well stick of it until the end (i cant get my eyes off the characters because of the awesome character designs that's all..)..haha..and also.. better wait for my horoscope too..:P
Apr 11, 2011 4:18 AM

Feb 2011
sora_yume said:
i dont really like this anime because of the cheesiness of it but i might as well stick of it until the end (i cant get my eyes off the characters because of the awesome character designs that's all..)

ditto there's no special in this anime only the characters enough to keep me watching too..
Oct 27, 2013 8:18 AM

Jul 2012
Mehhhh. It was so-so. This show is over the top cheesy with friendship lines.
May 13, 2014 7:07 PM
Jan 2014
scytheboy13 said:
I think I'm just watching this show for the heck of it...nothing really interesting going on.

Yeah... It's got some weird enjoyment for me but not much.

I hate the cheesiness.

Kazuki is a cool guy.
moving on.
May 24, 2022 3:41 AM

Jul 2021
The storyline gets pretty understandable as the story progresses.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

» i no longer need this string and am waiting for it to be deleted

Haikyuu_ForLife - Apr 2, 2023

2 by Haikyuu_ForLife »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 26 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

33 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:58 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 25 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

12 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:57 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

9 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:56 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 26, 2011

10 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.