Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Betrayal Knows My Name
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2010 3:39 PM

Jun 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally crunchyroll fixes their video.

Hotsuma was so cute! Only I can save Yuki! Takashiro-sama fan service!

Should've guessed we wouldn't get anything this episode. Took them the whole episode to get the the main house. Grrr. Hopefully we'll get everything next week.
starryskyJul 18, 2010 4:17 PM

Jul 18, 2010 5:10 PM

Sep 2009
Cosmonaut said:
Takashiro-sama fan service!
WIN!

Less irritating Yuki was appreciated. A lot of 'My Master' this season XD

Can't get enough of Miyano's voice...
Jul 18, 2010 5:20 PM

Jun 2009
ahh soo mean that luka cant enter he looks like a sad puppy

hotsuma is soo cute too ~~only I can save him

cant wait for the next ep but the atmosphere gets kinda creppy + i wonder what mystery lies behind all this secrets that takashiro hides is he sick or whatim kinda confused with the holy water bath and stuff
Jul 18, 2010 5:41 PM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverJul 22, 2010 2:28 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 18, 2010 6:31 PM

May 2010
I thought the plot would progress a bit faster, since it's gonna be a 24 episodes anime...
Hotsuma & Takashiro's scenes were hilarious. Yet again Yuki is so special, everyone think about him.
Jul 18, 2010 7:19 PM

Jun 2007
Yuki_Giou said:
I thought the plot would progress a bit faster, since it's gonna be a 24 episodes anime...
Hotsuma & Takashiro's scenes were hilarious. Yet again Yuki is so special, everyone think about him.

Maybe they're planning on a second season, and that's why they're going so slow. I hope so, because I don't want them to rush everything in the last few episodes.

Jul 18, 2010 7:45 PM

May 2010
Cosmonaut said:
Yuki_Giou said:

Maybe they're planning on a second season, and that's why they're going so slow. I hope so, because I don't want them to rush everything in the last few episodes.

You know, I was thinking the same. They had planned for Uragiri to be 13 episodes long and I was no way, how this whole manga can fit into 13 episodes and then they extended it into 24 episodes.
But the manga is still on-going and there is a lot of stuff that I don't think it can fit in 24 episodes if they make episodes of so slow progress.
Maybe there will be a second season of 13 episodes? Who knows.
Jul 18, 2010 8:15 PM

Dec 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
A lot of 'My Master' this season XD
I know, right?

It was pretty to watch, but seriously... an entire episode to get from point A to point B?
Jul 18, 2010 8:28 PM

Apr 2010
I agree that it is going pretty slowly for a 24 ep. anime, but I've thought like this on others and they manage to end it satisfactorily, though seeing it is an ongoing manga I doubt they plan to finish it up in this season alone. The only thing I hope is that they don't rush it in the end..
"I wish, just one more time to hear your voice. One more time, just one more time... Say my name..."
Jul 18, 2010 9:22 PM

Jun 2009
lol Takashiro's butler remind me of Claude from Kuroshitsuji II, maybe because of the glasses. I don't like the new OP, the old OP is better, New ED is better than the old one. The first part of the episode is okay until that Kuroto guy voice by Kamiya Hiroshi appeared. It's decent for me.

Jul 18, 2010 9:38 PM

Apr 2008
Yay for Takashiro bath scenes...lol anyways all of the characters and their we have to protect Yuki every minute because he is so special blah blah blah we all love him attitudes are getting really annoying.
Jul 19, 2010 12:36 AM

Nov 2007
Lots of fanservice but nothing happened. Needs moar Luka (talking or naked)! New Zweilt clearly "had to" become one because he loves his dark-haired shortie partner. Mm-hm.

Wish they'd get around to explaining why everyone loves Yuki. And it better be a damn good reason like "s/he saved everyone's life... more than once" or something.

New OP song isn't as good as the last (really liked the last), but the content has a lot of Luka so I don't care. <3 New ED is kind of boring but at least gives some hints as to why Reiga and Takashiro hate each other so much -- the woman behind them. Perhaps they were both in love with her and betrayed each other/someone over her?

Man I can't find Uraboku doujin anywhere. OTL Which is insane cus this is the most shounen-ai shoujo ever.
Jul 19, 2010 3:19 AM

Jul 2008
tsubasalover said:

You can watch it here^_^
http://www.animeultima.tv/uragiri-wa-boku-no-namae-wo-shitteiru-episode-15-english-subbed/
I prefer the old ones >_<
Jul 19, 2010 3:32 AM

Jun 2008
ok warning im gonna make a huge comment!

Well im almost sure they wont make a second season because the manga takes time to come out there´s only 8 vols until now and they are almost reaching the end of vol 7 in the anime, so we have two ways: or they end it like in the manga, or they make a different end for the anime.

Yay for Takashiro´s hotness, loved it! and yay for Hotsuma. Finally they are putting Hotsuma like he is in the manga. its a pitty they didnt include his fights with Touko, because in the manga they are always fighting and they are hilarious XD

yun90 said:
lol Takashiro's butler remind me of Claude from Kuroshitsuji II, maybe because of the glasses. I don't like the new OP, the old OP is better, New ED is better than the old one. The first part of the episode is okay until that Kuroto guy voice by Kamiya Hiroshi appeared. It's decent for me.

oh well i had the same feeling. i was thinking, " men is this kuroshitsuji now?" loool.
Kamiya Hiroshi i love him , but his voice is just like Otonashi, so i had Otonashi flashes everytime he spoke XP

About the new OP, and the ED. i liked them but not so much as the old ones. And Damn, why the hell Yuki is always crying?! even in the OP! in the ED loved Kanata´s long hair and that girl beside them...looks like female Yuki...with dark hair.

And btw, was it only me who noticed that Luka was super depressed?! He talked about one quote in the whole episode and he seemed like a statue following Yuki. Poor Luka, he is in pain T.T
and yay for Sodom! although Luka seemed like a baby sitter when Sodom was chasing butterflies, im so glad Sodom returned to his pet form, he is so damn cute!

i also cant find Uraboku doujin, damn. The anime lacks popularity so it must be because of that i guess...

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 19, 2010 3:40 AM

Dec 2009
Takashiro fanservice was kinda annoying , isn't he supposed to be kinda old compared to the Zweilts?
I wonder what will yuki do when he'll remember his past , Luka seems to think that he'll go rampage xD .
Also, why the f does everybody think so much about Yuki ? He's nice , we got it , but not a god ..
Jul 19, 2010 3:48 AM

Nov 2008
Cosmonaut said:

i had major nosebleed while watching this whole scene! he looked soooo hot and... sl*ty at some point *evil grin*
Jul 19, 2010 4:57 AM

Mar 2010
The new opening and ending were kinda inferior to the first ones..Just me speaking..
The pace was slow again..It was good to see/hear Kamiya Hiroshi!!But, it would be nice if the story were faster..I mean,it's only 9 episodes left..
Also, i think Luca should cut his fingernails...a bit...
Jul 19, 2010 4:59 AM

Aug 2009
Orulyon said:

i also cant find Uraboku doujin, damn. The anime lacks popularity so it must be because of that i guess...

IKR!! This displeases me.

I like the shiny new OP and ED.

Kamiya Hiroshi~ Kamiya Hiroshi~ Kamiya Hiroshi~~! *points at sig*
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Jul 19, 2010 5:00 AM

Jul 2009
Yeeah this whole everyone being obsessed with Yuki is kind of creeping me out. Really, you can't blame Shuusei for being so insecure about his relationship with Hotsuma when all the latter does is fawn over and protect Yuki >__> I'm assuming it's because he's supposed to be their like, shining beacon of hope or something. But they really don't have to rub their love in our faces every other scene~

Another incredibly slow episode. I can't remember totally, but I don't think it was this slow for the first 10 or so episodes, yeah? I wouldn't even be surprised if we didn't get any solid answers next week either. That said, we better.

Loved the cute scene where Yuki and the new guy bumped heads <3 And I'm wondering what's up with Kuroto. He acts kind of suspicious, but it might be nothing.

akromataof said:
Ahahah yeahh. That scene with him and Luka outside was touching, but it kind of ruins the mood when Luka raises up his hand to touch Yuki's face and all you can think is "eww gross" XD
misstuJul 19, 2010 5:03 AM
Jul 19, 2010 5:09 AM

Aug 2009
Okay, so now I'm imagining Sodom rolling around on the floor, picking up dust.
As adorable as that image is, I should try and get it out of my head.
The next episode previews are the highlight of each episode >__<

ellette said:

akromataof said:
Ahahah yeahh. That scene with him and Luka outside was touching, but it kind of ruins the mood when Luka raises up his hand to touch Yuki's face and all you can think is "eww gross" XD

Wha~~t? Luka's sharp devilish fingernails are hott!
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Jul 19, 2010 6:10 AM

Jun 2008
Pheefa said:
Okay, so now I'm imagining Sodom rolling around on the floor, picking up dust.
As adorable as that image is, I should try and get it out of my head.
The next episode previews are the highlight of each episode >__<

ellette said:

akromataof said:

Wha~~t? Luka's sharp devilish fingernails are hot!

I love Luka and his fingernails. Those fingernails are always shinning, he probably makes some manicure XD cough i wouldnt mind to be scratched by his hands cough
Anyway, who was the girl (or guy) in the preview with Kanata? im so curious;D
Sodom cleaning, hahahahah!
well i guess next ep we will have Takashiro´s hotness part II!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 19, 2010 6:55 AM

May 2008
I think the way the action moves so slowly, fits the left chapters - after all the episode 15th is about 20st manga chapter. ( so only about 13 more chapters to make? ). Also new opening seems that ending or many episodes will be unfortunately fillers :<
The ending is nice, Yuki and others look pretty, in opening too much Luka -is he main character? And I didn't like Takashiro's fanservice~
Shiro-catJul 19, 2010 6:59 AM
Jul 19, 2010 7:29 AM
Jul 2010
Takashiro's hotness in the episode gave me the nosebleed, especially at the end of the episode. Of course Luca is still as hot as ever, and depressed. Who won't be depressed if the person you love doesn't remember you? His thought about Yuki/them before they separate at the gate was touching. I wonder what Luca will do when Yuki remembers? What Yuki will do? How will they feel? I got a feeling that their past was painful, that's why Yuki wanted to forget. I think their past is starting to be revealed slowly. I really wish to learn about their past, and Takashiro's past. I hope I will learn some of those in the next episode.
Jul 19, 2010 8:59 AM

Oct 2009
I really want to know who was the girl behind Takashiro & Kanata in the ending? Was it Yomi Giou? Who is she?
Jul 19, 2010 12:00 PM

Dec 2008
Loved the Takashiro-san fanservice!!! What the hell is he planning to do with Yuki? And...Luka and Yuki would you two please just go on and kiss already!!!!
Jul 19, 2010 12:35 PM

May 2010
AriaVengeance said:
I really want to know who was the girl behind Takashiro & Kanata in the ending? Was it Yomi Giou? Who is she?

Yeah, it's Yomi.
Apparently,

Jul 19, 2010 1:26 PM

Apr 2010
Is it only me; or did I find Takashiro's legs/feet rather scary in contrary with his upper hawtness? XD

Nonetheless this episode was so cool!
Hotsuma is so cute!!

Linalee-Stratos said:
Cosmonaut said:
WIN!
A lot of 'My Master' this season

Fanservie is always good, at least 99% of the time haha!
Mm and yea alot of 'My Master' in this season!

Kamiya so far did great job voicing Kuroto!

Next episode seems interesting I can't wait!
Jul 19, 2010 2:17 PM

Jun 2009
were did ya found the preview for ep 16 ???
Jul 19, 2010 2:43 PM

Oct 2009
Thanks Yuki_Giou for clearing it up. I'm actually suprise.......
Jul 20, 2010 12:59 AM

May 2008
Nice episode, the new characters seemed interesting~ Hotsuma was cute~
Jul 20, 2010 6:57 AM

Mar 2010
And here I thought we'd finally get some revelations this episode. Instead we got a lot of talking on the way to the main house... Sigh. I wish they'd move the story along already! Maybe next week something will happen?
What is up with Kuroto anyway?
Jul 20, 2010 7:27 AM

Apr 2010
Lol @ Hotsuma's face when he was told to go to school ang get Yuki's notes. <3

Optime olere occisum hostem!
Jul 20, 2010 7:30 AM

Aug 2008
So, this episode was pretty much just fanservice and introducing 3 more characters. Except the fanservice was lame. If I have to sit through Big-Boobs McGee boinging all over the place in High School of the Dead, can't I get more serviceable fanservice here? Takashiro with no shirt on is boring, and Luka stroking Yuki's face for the hundredth time is boring.
Jul 20, 2010 2:54 PM

Sep 2009
Pheefa said:
Orulyon said:

IKR!! This displeases me.
Its really depressing how due to lack of popularity we don't have enough of yaoi/shounen-ai animes to feed on.

Pheefa said:
ellette said:

akromataof said:

Wha~~t? Luka's sharp devilish fingernails are hott!
+1

@akromataof then for sure you don't like Sebastian right?
Jul 22, 2010 8:36 AM

Jan 2008
Ah finally, I was able to catch up. No subbed HQ still available. Aw, new arc and new OP. Still yummy Luka in the OP. My eyes were feasting with so many bishies in this episode (or should I say since the past episodes?). Hotsuma was so funny. I just love him in this episode. I was like a fool grinning when seeing Takashiro's hotness. Oh shit, more master thing here.

I'm anticipating the upcoming revelation and war. I can't wait to see Takashiro X Reiga upcoming scenes.
Jul 26, 2010 8:30 PM

Oct 2009
I waited for 2 weeks for this episode because i didnt have internet.
it was an ok, not that much action in this episode but there were still some cute moments
Aug 23, 2010 8:21 PM

Oct 2009
The only thing that I liked in this episode was...

KAMIYA HIROSHI AHSDNAZMHAZJHDFSRDJMRSKHFWIRKSH FUUUUU. I came when I heard him! *off to 16*
Sep 8, 2010 7:44 AM

Mar 2010
futoro looks like a little luka

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 7, 2011 6:54 PM
Dec 2010
I really like Yuki`s outfit this episode...purple vest thing...hes very fashionable

Hooray for the emo chess player....

His butler....holy water....divine prophecies...seductive poses? what is going on!?

wow an entire episode of travelling and greetings...grrr
Mar 6, 2012 6:25 AM
Feb 2011
Abbyrose said:
Yay for Takashiro bath scenes...lol anyways all of the characters and their we have to protect Yuki every minute because he is so special blah blah blah we all love him attitudes are getting really annoying.
ellette said:
Yeeah this whole everyone being obsessed with Yuki is kind of creeping me out. Really, you can't blame Shuusei for being so insecure about his relationship with Hotsuma when all the latter does is fawn over and protect Yuki >__> I'm assuming it's because he's supposed to be their like, shining beacon of hope or something. But they really don't have to rub their love in our faces every other scene~

Another incredibly slow episode. I can't remember totally, but I don't think it was this slow for the first 10 or so episodes, yeah? I wouldn't even be surprised if we didn't get any solid answers next week either. That said, we better.

Loved the cute scene where Yuki and the new guy bumped heads <3 And I'm wondering what's up with Kuroto. He acts kind of suspicious, but it might be nothing.

akromataof said:

Agree with both of these. Seriously, everyone is going totally Gokudera over Yuki.
Jun 22, 2012 1:07 AM

May 2011
Aww.... Hotsuma was so kawii with his sparkling eyes! He reminds me a lot of Hanabusa Aidou... from Vampire Knight.

I also really enjoyed the new opening song. :) :)
Art is letting your imagination dance across the page.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 5 Discussion

SephiriAzure - May 9, 2010

47 by ThatWheatFlour »»
Mar 18, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 4 Discussion

The_Punisher - May 2, 2010

37 by ThatWheatFlour »»
Mar 17, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 2 Discussion

starrysky - Apr 18, 2010

48 by ThatWheatFlour »»
Mar 16, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Apr 9, 2010

79 by ThatWheatFlour »»
Mar 16, 1:55 PM

» Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru 2nd season???

meowskie - Sep 20, 2010

21 by misscherie »»
Nov 1, 2023 12:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.