Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 9, 2016 10:30 AM

Jul 2015
Wherever Kaiba goes he always find sad stories :(

Another good episode. Looks like some memories can be restored thanks to certain elements, which can be objects or phrases.

The story could be slow, I'm not gonna deny that. But if there are more episodes like this or the third one, with sub-plots and some hints of the main story near the end, I'm going to be ok.
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Jul 11, 2016 6:07 PM

Aug 2008
Another pointless episode trying to get feels out of me with bad comedy and little plot development. Meh.
Aug 1, 2016 9:09 AM

Mar 2010
Kaiba always manage to destroy me emotionally somehow. It wasn't as sad as the previous episode, but still very good.
Aug 4, 2016 5:52 PM

Aug 2014
This episode proved to me that the world-building in this anime is phenomenal.

Great Episode.l
Dec 26, 2017 4:54 AM

Jan 2017
Wow, i just have no words...it's one moving story after another, and as this happens, the idea of the world that we get it's each time more sinister.

Grandma's story was certainly a very touching one; and the grandkids missing the bigger picture on the smallest things was a really good key message.

I find the whole 'anyone can access your memory database' to be both terrifying and fascinating.

SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Dec 13, 2018 8:15 PM

May 2011
gswelcome said:
Another pointless.

...comment, yours is what's pointless... also funny you think the point is comedy.
Dec 24, 2018 3:10 PM

Aug 2008
Seyfert said:
gswelcome said:
Another pointless.

...comment, yours is what's pointless... also funny you think the point is comedy.

Honored that you took the time to respond to a comment over two years old. Don't recall this episode that well any longer but I'm sure the point wasn't comedy at all just an attempt to give it a little spice. Or perhaps it was unintentional comedy. Just recall plotless pretentiousness. Sorry if a differing opinion is pointless for you though but some people have them.
Sep 11, 2019 5:29 PM

Jul 2017
gswelcome said:
Seyfert said:

Honored that you took the time to respond to a comment over two years old. Don't recall this episode that well any longer but I'm sure the point wasn't comedy at all just an attempt to give it a little spice. Or perhaps it was unintentional comedy. Just recall plotless pretentiousness. Sorry if a differing opinion is pointless for you though but some people have them.

And yet you respond to the comment, going to reply to this one too? also muh opinions is always a lame excuse.
Feb 5, 2020 7:26 AM

Aug 2016
me during this episode: aww is she repressing her emotions?
nooo dont blame yourself grandma
awww best spot for their grave
Mar 14, 2020 9:03 AM

Apr 2016
Another good episode and the ending part finally reveal something to us.
May 1, 2020 10:55 AM
Jul 2018
sad.. the moment when three of Grandma's past selves appear was beautiful but heartbreaking.. now flowers grow where they lay

absolutely loved the fish-shrimp bit
Feb 23, 2021 5:24 PM
Jan 2016
i cried in this episode :(
also this show kinda reminds me of antoine de saint-exupéry’s the little prince, in the way that the main character is going to different planets meeting different people and their stories.
Jul 25, 2021 10:25 PM

Mar 2012
My favorite part was the "circle of life" talk from the grandma. How we tend to look for the big things in front of us and never stop to appreciate the little things around us that we often take for granted.

It reminded me of the more heartwarming and bittersweet episodes of Courage the Cowardly Dog.

I also liked where her true memories were stored. I have a penchant for secret compartments and the like.
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
Jun 15, 2022 5:34 AM

Jul 2021
It is interesting that the memory box is considered a treasure, just like this program. Memories are painful and we forget them, which always makes things worse. This is made worse by the fact that the hippocampus has lost its memory. It was nice to see him get his memory back at the end.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 18, 2023 9:50 AM

Aug 2016
This episode made me cry...
The fact that papy has died, just for a flower for his beloved... And the two brothers, who died together :(
Mar 20, 11:30 AM

Dec 2022
I don't think Vanilla cares for his job much, outside of the complementary gun.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I’m indifferent to the point of dropping it

Sagepool - Apr 13

1 by TRC_Randy »»
Apr 28, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Kaiba Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Netforce - Aug 7, 2008

153 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 20, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Kaiba Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Trojun - Aug 7, 2008

64 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 20, 4:57 PM

Poll: » Kaiba Episode 10 Discussion

8GaugeBrett - Jul 31, 2008

43 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 20, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Kaiba Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

freedo- - Jul 4, 2008

64 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 20, 3:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.