Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 3, 2016 8:10 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh my god, that Mira x Lisanna cover is glorious! Quite possibly my favorite one of all time! XD And the chapter! Mira's not having any of Juliet and Heine! XD Her new Tartaros inspired Satan Soul Mirajane Alegria takeover looks freakin' amazing! XD Didn't expect Juliet and Heine to be swords. But that ending's a pretty damn enormous cause for concern. Irene preparing to attack Mira who already used up a lot of power. We know in all likelihood she's got plot armor until meeting Erza so...this...could/likely will end badly. :(
Jul 4, 2016 3:33 AM
Oct 2013
Welp, called that shit. Double meaning of chapter confirmed.
Let´s see if Mother and child does refer to Erza and Eileen. Given the designs of her underlings she probably created them in the image of her "dead daughter".

3/5.

Dragneel the White probably refers to Natsus Dad, but maybe Hiro is boring and it´s just Natsu to reflect on Zerefs black theme.
IsterioJul 4, 2016 3:45 AM
Jul 4, 2016 3:41 AM

Dec 2012
Levi heard Gajeel's voice. That's some comfort for her. Everyone heading for the guild now.
Yukino & Sorano are finally going to reunite.
Mira Jane's new Satan Soul Alegria looks cool & she managed to take down Juliet & Heine.
They were both Swords though.
Irene showing up behind her. This is trouble.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jul 4, 2016 3:44 AM

Nov 2013
Good chapter.

I don't give a crap if Erza's said to be FT's strongest female, Mirajane rocks and is the #1.
This is the Mira i love. Badass, loving to fight, hot and that cute but devilish smile!

Her new form looks boss. Kudos Hiro! Would have loved to see her using it against a stronger opponent as i see it was wasted for these two, but oh well.. as long as we get Mira time i can't complain.

I'm also looking forward to see the reunited sisters and their reactions. What i don't get is what Irene is doing there. lol
Wasn't she interested in our scarlet the last chapter? Hmm weird..
NishiouJul 4, 2016 3:53 AM
Jul 4, 2016 3:46 AM

Dec 2013
I felt a bit trolled by the title of the chapter.

Looks like Mirajane is doomed. Can't see her winning this fight. Even if it is Fairy Tail.
Jul 4, 2016 3:46 AM

Oct 2014

Highlight of the chapter

nothing special really, Yukino & Sorano meet up (Elfman is with them interestingly enough) Mira was amazing as always. Next chapter will be zeref and Mavis talking
Jul 4, 2016 3:49 AM
Oct 2013
Kudo said:

Her new form looks boss. Kudos Hiro! Would have loved to see her using it against a szronger opponent as i see it was wasted for these two, but oh well.. .

My only complain too. Considering how hyped but underused she is, a Spriggan fight that took 2-3 chapters would have been deserving.
Jul 4, 2016 3:51 AM
Sep 2014
This is a bit late but does anybody know what that manga was Natsu did a cross-over with? Looked like another fire Mage.
Jul 4, 2016 3:51 AM

May 2015
Wait a minute, so Mira acually absorbed that "cube thing"? What a monster. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 4, 2016 3:57 AM

Feb 2012
Calling it. It's kind of obvious, the hints, the foreshadowing and everything It's PROBABLY 100% POSSIBLE THAT EILEEN IS ERZA'S MOTHER
Jul 4, 2016 3:59 AM
Oct 2013
FrozenRaider said:

The cube thing and all the demons attached to it, but that´s the basis of her ability. What confuses me till this day, is if Lisana kills cats and rabbits to take in their souls and Elfman larger animals like bears or bulls.

It just hit me Hiro is a Castlevania fan.
Jul 4, 2016 4:01 AM

Jan 2009
Mirajane is badass on this chapter but too bad she is gonna lose to Eileen
Jul 4, 2016 4:02 AM

Oct 2014
Aiyen said:
This is a bit late but does anybody know what that manga was Natsu did a cross-over with? Looked like another fire Mage.

Rave ..........xccfss
Jul 4, 2016 4:08 AM

Feb 2013
I wonder if Mirajane got more souls like ... Mard Geer :D That will be awesome to see !

Anyways i loved this episode 5/5 for me since we havent seen Mira-ne at action for far too long.

Also cant wait for the Dragneel the white! I wonder if its the dragon mode of Natsu ! (Not dragon force)
GEE HEE !
Jul 4, 2016 4:08 AM
Sep 2012
So Juliet and Hynye were swords all along, Irene had zanpatkus? I know they are not zanpaktus but swords being life forms that similar to zanpaktus. Well Mira beat them easily, I guess she was closer to the castle than we thought, or can Irene teleport now, wouldn't surprise me, Irene has been very marysueish lately, I guess it runs in the family.

Well Gajeel telling Zera she has to work on her charms was hilarious, poor Zera, but the others knows Gajeel is alive, I don't know if I wanted Levy and Pantherlily to find out this way.

The way this chapter was hyped with the cover page, I thought Lisanna would do something, like Julie and Hynye get up from Mira's attack, and Lisanna gives the finishing blow. That would have been awesome, but nope, disappointing.

But for me the highlight, the moment I have been waiting for Sorano and Yukino reunion at last, and Elfman right in the middle of it confused. I am sure Elfman is going to help them gather their emotion, he has been through that before, reuniting with a long lost sibling. I can't wait to see where that goes.

Next chapter, could be about Natsu or Zeref, I am thinking it is about Zeref. What a chapter, the sisters are reunited at last.
Jul 4, 2016 4:10 AM

Dec 2008
Mira, you savage <3
I hope Eileene doesn't go all Kyouka now cuz Mira's out of magic. And goddamit, ERZA WAS RIGHT THERE! SHE WAS RIGHT THERE!!! ;__; Can they interact already?!?!?
Jul 4, 2016 4:22 AM

Nov 2013
Isterio said:
Kudo said:

Her new form looks boss. Kudos Hiro! Would have loved to see her using it against a szronger opponent as i see it was wasted for these two, but oh well.. .

My only complain too. Considering how hyped but underused she is, a Spriggan fight that took 2-3 chapters would have been deserving.

Sadly she will end up as a hype device for Irene..
Jul 4, 2016 4:23 AM
Feb 2013
So we can all agree that mira>erza( when it comes to magical ability/power) and erza>mira(when it comes to stamina because mira's power consumes massive amount of mp than erza)....... so all the butthurt fans should stop arguing who would win the both coz both ladies are equals.
Jul 4, 2016 5:20 AM

Aug 2012
Mira is a freakin savage, that new form of hers looks epic.
Jul 4, 2016 5:33 AM

Nov 2011
Inb4 Mirajane is defeated. As powerful she is, I don't think she'll be a match against someone like Eileene sadly.
Jul 4, 2016 5:41 AM

Nov 2014
That feels so meh.
Jul 4, 2016 5:45 AM
Sep 2014
Isterio said:
Welp, called that shit. Double meaning of chapter confirmed.
Let´s see if Mother and child does refer to Erza and Eileen. Given the designs of her underlings she probably created them in the image of her "dead daughter".

3/5.

Dragneel the White probably refers to Natsus Dad, but maybe Hiro is boring and it´s just Natsu to reflect on Zerefs black theme.

You really love going out of your way to find "deeper" meaning in chapter titles, huh? Makes the chapter better? You "called" Hiro's double meaning chapter (which was severely obvious, but you called it) and then say Hiro might be boring. But you obviously dig his chapter-naming skillz.
Jul 4, 2016 5:47 AM
Apr 2016
Isterio said:
FrozenRaider said:

The cube thing and all the demons attached to it, but that´s the basis of her ability. What confuses me till this day, is if Lisana kills cats and rabbits to take in their souls and Elfman larger animals like bears or bulls.

It just hit me Hiro is a Castlevania fan.

You takeover before they die.

Takeover doesn't work after death.

Remember that beast soul was taken over by Elfman as soon as he saw it.

Mira tried to take over Sayla as soon as she saw her(she was too strong for Mira, thus had to weaken her before takeover)
Jul 4, 2016 5:48 AM
Jun 2009
myanime2 said:
So we can all agree that mira>erza( when it comes to magical ability/power) and erza>mira(when it comes to stamina because mira's power consumes massive amount of mp than erza)....... so all the butthurt fans should stop arguing who would win the both coz both ladies are equals.

Over Soul > Hyoi Gattai
Jul 4, 2016 5:49 AM
Apr 2016
Stark700 said:
Inb4 Mirajane is defeated. As powerful she is, I don't think she'll be a match against someone like Eileene sadly.

Yeah she's gonna be a hype tool for Eileen so that when Erza gets her 3rd Spriggan she is gonna look real strong when she beats her
Jul 4, 2016 5:49 AM

Dec 2008
Stark700 said:

She's already at a disadvantage given she's probably not at 50% magic left. So she IS going to lose, aside from the fact that Eileene probably has plotarmor until she fights Erza anyways.
Jul 4, 2016 5:51 AM

Nov 2014
The fanservice sure toned down in the recent chapters, I can't believe it.
Jul 4, 2016 5:53 AM
Sep 2015
but eileen is in the castle...
Jul 4, 2016 5:54 AM

Jan 2015
Sorano and Yukino finally meet... and it's actually a bit anti climatic. Am I the only one who thinks it's weird they recognized each other that easily?
Surprising that Juliet and Hynhe were just swords. Well, that means there's no competition for Erza if Eileen really is her mother; those two weren't her 'replacement' daughters.
But wasn't Eileen interested in Erza last week? And now she's after Mirajane. Poor Mirajane can't catch a break. Sigh...
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jul 4, 2016 5:54 AM
Apr 2016
Pretty much ok chapter, Mira had Sayla and now this island.

Hmmm, if I remember correctly plutogrim was the demon and Allegria was Mard's curse power which trapped all fairy tail members right? Sigh, Hiro doesn't remember his own manga nor takes the time to revisit it to confirm stuff. Shows that he has ZERO dedication for fairy tail anymore, probably just wanna end it and doing it only for timepass.

Well, at least Mira got her fight and the two sisters finally met, 4/5 chapter.

The only thing that bothers me is that she's now going to be used as a hype tool for Eileen, I'm REALLY hating this character now (cause I know what's coming next, she's gonna get hyped to sky and then lose to Erza). Why is Eileen here anyway? Didn't she wanna meet Erza or dinner scarlet haired bitch or something?
Jul 4, 2016 5:56 AM
Feb 2013
lol at yukino saying voice-sama
Jul 4, 2016 5:57 AM
Apr 2016
Lucy-is-onemagic said:

Gotta make Eileen look real strong by making her beat up Mira right?

She's just a hype tool for Erza tbh
Jul 4, 2016 5:57 AM

Dec 2008
frostmourn said:

Hmmm, if I remember correctly plutogrim was the demon and Allegria was Mard's curse power which trapped all fairy tail members right? Sigh, Hiro doesn't remember his own manga nor takes the time to revisit it to confirm stuff. Shows that he has ZERO dedication for fairy tail anymore, probably just wanna end it and doing it only for timepass.

Alegria was the curse which turned the Cube into Plutogrim. I don't think it's much of an issue to call herself Mirajane Alegria. But in the end, she just makes up the names herself, so who cares.
Jul 4, 2016 5:58 AM
Sep 2014
Lucy-is-onemagic said:

Magic explains everything in this series lol
Jul 4, 2016 6:00 AM
Apr 2016
sarroush said:
frostmourn said:

Alegria was the curse which turned the Cube into Plutogrim. I don't think it's much of an issue to call herself Mirajane Alegria. But in the end, she just makes up the names herself, so who cares.

Exactly my point, that's Mard's power, not a demon

But yeah, I get your point even though it seems weird. I think it's just Hiro screwing up
Jul 4, 2016 6:15 AM
Feb 2013
maybe it's just eileen's astral projection.....dunno.....talk about jumping into conclusiom.....😑
Jul 4, 2016 6:19 AM
Apr 2016
myanime2 said:
maybe it's just eileen's astral projection.....dunno.....talk about jumping into conclusiom.....😑

We've already given Hiro more than enough chances to redeem. At this point you can't blame anyone even if they expect the worse. The trust is long gone
Jul 4, 2016 6:33 AM
Oct 2013
Aiyen said:

You really love going out of your way to find "deeper" meaning in chapter titles, huh? Makes the chapter better? You "called" Hiro's double meaning chapter (which was severely obvious, but you called it) and then say Hiro might be boring. But you obviously dig his chapter-naming skillz.

Don´t remember you ever predicting anything, that´s the fun to any story.
Why are you even here if you don´t enjoy something about it?
Jul 4, 2016 6:36 AM

Apr 2008
Zenneth said:
I wonder if Mirajane got more souls like ... Mard Geer :D That will be awesome to see !

Anyways i loved this episode 5/5 for me since we havent seen Mira-ne at action for far too long.

Also cant wait for the Dragneel the white! I wonder if its the dragon mode of Natsu ! (Not dragon force)

Marde is impossible. Zeref BURNED His book to ashes.
Jul 4, 2016 6:37 AM
Feb 2013
frostmourn said:
myanime2 said:

We've already given Hiro more than enough chances to redeem. At this point you can't blame anyone even if they expect the worse. The trust is long gone

so you better not question mashima's writing if you already no how he already done it.......... or better drop the series...........as long as i can remember mashima never pleases people........ he only thanks the fans who appreciate his work/manga............ i know mashima's story writing going shit but as a reader( never buy his manga even if i want to) i appreciate him because i am just a reader ......
myanime2Jul 4, 2016 6:40 AM
Jul 4, 2016 6:46 AM
Sep 2014
Isterio said:
Aiyen said:

Don´t remember you ever predicting anything, that´s the fun to any story.
Why are you even here if you don´t enjoy something about it?

I now read Fairy Tail passively out of pure curiosity.
I'm sorry for how I came at you in my OP. Your comments are some of the few I like reading.
Jul 4, 2016 6:53 AM

Apr 2016
Mirajane <3 That new form looks badass, shame it takes up such a large chunk of her magic power. I would love to see a fight between Eileen and Mirajane if she could retain that form.

Although Mira would probably still lose, as we have yet to see the extent of Eileens powers. Also she has plot armor up until she meets Erza.

Decent chapter overall.
Jul 4, 2016 7:11 AM
Mar 2015
j0x said:
Mirajane is badass on this chapter but too bad she is gonna lose to Eileen

she doesnt have to win, she jsut has to hold out, their more to a battle then one shotting an enemy

hell if she can get some assitance i dont care either teamworks is not weakness
Jul 4, 2016 7:13 AM

Jan 2016
"Dragneel the White"
only thing I found interesting about this chapter
Jul 4, 2016 7:47 AM

May 2015
Super mega ultra new transformation and... it's gone.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2016 7:52 AM
Oct 2013
Aiyen said:

I now read Fairy Tail passively out of pure curiosity.
I'm sorry for how I came at you in my OP. Your comments are some of the few I like reading.

Well odd way to word your grattitude. Hiro Mashima to me is an author I dedicated my childhood too. Rave was my Harry Potter. Athough I can openly admit that it´s mostly Nostalgia that makes me value this work, it has a few twists that I consider to be among the best in Manga, great foreshadowing and the conclusion to one of the best Shounen fights I´ve seen. FT lacks most of those, the foreshadowing and the occasional twist are there though, which is about the only things the series has left outside of it´s artwork and fanshipping I don´t care about. Through the Tankobon I´ve got lying around I know that he greatly enjoys wordplays E.N.D is just one of them, he gives his audience ways to decode them.
IsterioJul 4, 2016 7:58 AM
Jul 4, 2016 7:57 AM
Sep 2012
I predict in the coming chapters to build up Irene has this heartless person, because we can't just have enemies be enemies, nope they have to be saddest before we convert them, anyway I think Irene it going to break the swords, and than Mira is going to respond "how could you, you are so heartless."
Jul 4, 2016 8:08 AM
Jul 2014
Mirajane got some serious power up, but Eileen is beast from different category.
Jul 4, 2016 8:54 AM
May 2016
I knew that Solano and Yukino will meet hahaha i hope next chapter about them will be kind of a touchy feeling.

Love the chapter because of Mira's awesomeness.
Jul 4, 2016 8:58 AM
May 2016
Darklight0303 said:
Zenneth said:

Marde is impossible. Zeref BURNED His book to ashes.

That's what i'm about to type hahaha
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.