Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 17, 2015 7:28 PM

Jun 2014
What exactly are Destroyers? Are they unregistered twilights or are they a fresh batch of people who've taken celeber?

And if Destroyers really are twilights, wouldn't that mean Emilio and Alex are too? They both don't seem to have any signs of compensations though.
Aug 18, 2015 11:11 AM
Jul 2011
I believe Destroyers are Normals who are descendants of Celebrer users/Twilights, and have the advantage of the drug's superhuman effects, but have no dependency on the drug and suffer no compensation. They don't seem to have any tags or rankings. So far it looks like their only purpose is to kill Twilights.
Aug 18, 2015 5:29 PM

Jun 2014
fenderstratt said:
I believe Destroyers are Normals who are descendants of Celebrer users/Twilights, and have the advantage of the drug's superhuman effects, but have no dependency on the drug and suffer no compensation. They don't seem to have any tags or rankings. So far it looks like their only purpose is to kill Twilights.

But Twilights are descendants of Normals who used celebers, are they not? I've somehow always had that assumption.

And so that would also mean Alex has those superhuman effects since he's siblings with Emilio assuming that both of their parents are Twilights, right?
Aug 19, 2015 8:36 AM
Jul 2011
AsianYeti said:
fenderstratt said:

But Twilights are descendants of Normals who used celebers, are they not? I've somehow always had that assumption.

And so that would also mean Alex has those superhuman effects since he's siblings with Emilio assuming that both of their parents are Twilights, right?

Yeah, if Alex and Emilio have the same parents, then they should both have some superhuman abilities and not just Emilio. But clearly, Alex doesn't know that, so either she's forgotten about it due to trauma, or she never knew, and Emilio discovered his after she left.

The current arc is really more focused on the gangs, but perhaps once it's over we'll get more focus on Alex and her background (and therefore Emilio's, too).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gangsta. Chapter 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2015

8 by Merra_ »»
Mar 22, 8:48 AM

» is this still ongoing or canceled?

Neostorm-X - May 22, 2023

11 by Prince_Nox »»
Jan 7, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Gangsta Chapter 3 Discussion

-steez- - Jul 3, 2011

3 by Ed-Ein »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Gangsta Chapter 2 Discussion

-steez- - Jul 3, 2011

4 by Ed-Ein »»
Nov 24, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Gangsta Chapter 1 Discussion

-steez- - Jul 3, 2011

5 by Ed-Ein »»
Nov 22, 2023 7:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.