Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 1, 2015 6:23 PM
May 2014
1. Who's the fake/s
2. Explain why the fake/s are doing it.
3. What is Adlet? A normal human or something else?
Understatement09Nov 25, 2015 6:24 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 2, 2015 5:14 AM

Jul 2010
Why are people making Nash's virginity a big deal? :(
Nobody should care about how Nash handles her "flower".
It's her body.
It's her life.
As long as she isn't doing anything bad, who cares about her virginity.

Or are you one of those people who would break up with their lover just because someone beat you to the punch. :(
Aug 2, 2015 5:28 AM

Apr 2013
That thread... Doesn't even belong on the anime board to begin with. I'm not sure it's worth reporting, but it still don't have anything to do here.

And lol at the virgin part. You think Mora is a virgin at her age maybe? Nashetania is 18. In medieval period, lots of women were already married and had kid at this age...
Aug 2, 2015 11:47 AM

Jan 2013
1. Who's the fake/s - Nash
2. Explain why the fake/s are doing it.- To have a world where Kyoma and humans live in harmony
3. What is Adlet? A normal human or something else? Normal
4. Nashetania still v**gin or not? wtf does that have to do with anything?

Mod Edit: Deleted quoted post.
julyanAug 3, 2015 3:00 AM
Aug 2, 2015 5:18 PM

May 2012
Read the ending of volume 5 light novel if you really want the details. The ending is also gonna make you feel like you got trolled so hard.

DISCLAIMER: Read the following spoiler at your own damn risk.
lightXTCAug 2, 2015 5:26 PM
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Aug 2, 2015 7:06 PM

Apr 2015
lightXTC said:
Read the ending of volume 5 light novel if you really want the details. The ending is also gonna make you feel like you got trolled so hard.

DISCLAIMER: Read the following spoiler at your own damn risk.

Damn, author.
#CHEXIT
Aug 16, 2015 5:51 AM

Nov 2014
You want spoilers. So don't blame me for spoiling everything for you.
Aug 16, 2015 7:28 AM

Aug 2012
what exactly makes them "fakes"?
We even see Adlet gaining his mark.
Aug 16, 2015 7:34 AM
Jan 2014
GrayFT said:
what exactly makes them "fakes"?
We even see Adlet gaining his mark.

Aug 16, 2015 7:45 AM

Aug 2012
wait, the demons can give fake marks? òÓ
what's the point in that? Just to make them suspect each other?
Since Adlet is the MC i'm guessing he doesn't die.

What about Nashetania? Is she evil? or is she just as clueless as Adlet?
HadeshiiAug 16, 2015 7:51 AM
Aug 16, 2015 7:48 AM

Apr 2013
The demon cannot give fake marks. That's what happens when you read spoilers from peoples who haven't read the novels themselves.
And that thread again has nothing to do there.
Aug 16, 2015 8:07 AM
Jan 2014
Zefyris said:
The demon cannot give fake marks. That's what happens when you read spoilers from peoples who haven't read the novels themselves.

Well yeah, didn't read the 5th and 6th so far. I was just basing it on what Dozzu already said.

GrayFT said:
wait, the demons can give fake marks? òÓ
what's the point in that? Just to make them suspect each other?
Since Adlet is the MC i'm guessing he doesn't die.

What about Nashetania? Is she evil? or is she just as clueless as Adlet?

Aug 16, 2015 11:59 PM

Nov 2009
Xen0via said:
4. Nashetania still v**gin or not?

You can consider her a virgin for all practical purposes.
She's a princess after all. We can assume Goldof has not done anything with her, they don't get along that much.
In the novels, nobody bothered to check or ask (and Goldof would've killed them if they did).

Alternate point of view:
Sep 8, 2015 11:24 AM

Nov 2014
The questions are spoilerish. They should get a spoiler tag.
GhoultulhuSep 8, 2015 11:28 AM

Sep 8, 2015 10:28 PM

Feb 2011
For those of you who can read Japanese, they have volumes 1, 2, 3, and 5 of the Light Novels on Amazon (America) now http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Rokka

Just search Rokka in Books and they pop up.
They might have 4 and 6 too but I didnt see. So if you want spoilers/to support the sales, you can try that?
Sep 8, 2015 11:56 PM

Nov 2009
Fallanor said:
Zefyris said:

Btw I haven't read the novel at all and I just read a few spoilers and well I figured I might as well go all the way and find out everything, but now I'm even more confused.

Reading just spoilers will leave you confused. It's like the answer to the final question about life, the universe and everything is just "42". No, nobody has any idea what the question was.
Likewise, the spoilers tend to omit the situation, and just give the answers, which don't make much sense without the situation.

Now the answers.
Sep 9, 2015 5:44 AM
Aug 2013
will they just kill Nashetania and adelt?..
Sep 9, 2015 7:46 AM

Nov 2009
pido125 said:

No. Nobody can "just" kill Adlet (they've tried to do it for the most part of the 1st volume), and Nashetania has an escape plan, as a proper villain should.
Sep 9, 2015 7:53 AM
Aug 2013
flannan said:
pido125 said:

No. Nobody can "just" kill Adlet (they've tried to do it for the most part of the 1st volume), and Nashetania has an escape plan, as a proper villain should.

so nashatania scaped? and they continue to move forward knowing that adelt is a fake?.

also is it true that aldelt will eventually betray fremy?. that the confesion was just a lie?
Sep 9, 2015 8:21 PM

Nov 2014
I
pido125 said:
flannan said:

so nashatania scaped? and they continue to move forward knowing that adelt is a fake?.

also is it true that aldelt will eventually betray fremy?. that the confesion was just a lie?

[spoiler]
In volume three she joins after being trapped by the other kyouma general. She is rescued by Goldov and temporally joins the Braves.
In volume five and six basically is against Adlet after discovering he's the fake. She basically is on Hans chamot Maura Goldov side and try to kill Adlet but it continuously changes. Help/kill/help. Fremy is the same but he talks no jutsu her and wins her over forever.They discover Adlet is the fake midway volume five.

Sep 9, 2015 10:47 PM

Apr 2013
^That's completely false. You clearly didn't read the novels if you say that, or didn't read them properly. But 95% sure you didn't read them.

Can't people stop trying to get other's attention by proclaiming they've read stuff they didn't and thrown in half understood spoilers that they read somewhere else? With the complexity of this story, do you really think that few lines can make you understand the plot lol? The anime is still in volume 1, did you see the number of explanation/plot element we got before they even start their journey? There is six times that right now, and you think some short explanation can properly do the trick? peoples will misunderstood those lines, and then will report them as they understood them, just like you did, confusing even more others, who will confuse others even more.

Seriously, read the books and stop spoiling/reading spoilers. It's like trying to understand an illustration that will be drawn with only a few dots marked here and there. And then comment about how good it's drawn when you haven't seen more than those few dots. That's not possible so gives it up.
ZefyrisSep 9, 2015 10:53 PM
Sep 10, 2015 12:18 AM

Nov 2009
pido125 said:
flannan said:

Adlet

Nashetania
Sep 10, 2015 10:26 AM

Jul 2015
Adlet being the fake is new for me

but after i read the novel that has been translated till now, only Nashetania revealed as the fake and how she became the fake...

how the fck Adlet, the MC become a fake
what a big plot twist
Well Duh...

Sep 11, 2015 1:48 AM

Nov 2009
Dead_Walk said:

but after i read the novel that has been translated till now, only Nashetania revealed as the fake and how she became the fake...

what a big plot twist

Spoilers claim he is revealed as a fake somewhere in the untranslated novels. Can't confirm it.
Anyway, that is a rather well-used plot twist, so it sounds plausible. I wonder how the author can make it interesting.
Sep 11, 2015 7:09 AM

Nov 2013
flannan said:
Dead_Walk said:

what a big plot twist

Spoilers claim he is revealed as a fake somewhere in the untranslated novels. Can't confirm it.
Anyway, that is a rather well-used plot twist, so it sounds plausible. I wonder how the author can make it interesting.

I think someone said he was manipulated by the demon king or something, so he was legitimately unaware of being a fake? It would have been better if he was aware all this time and was just manipulating the group from the get-go, that would have made him be pretty much a genius.
Sep 11, 2015 7:37 AM
Aug 2013
Zefyris said:
^That's completely false. You clearly didn't read the novels if you say that, or didn't read them properly. But 95% sure you didn't read them.

Can't people stop trying to get other's attention by proclaiming they've read stuff they didn't and thrown in half understood spoilers that they read somewhere else? With the complexity of this story, do you really think that few lines can make you understand the plot lol? The anime is still in volume 1, did you see the number of explanation/plot element we got before they even start their journey? There is six times that right now, and you think some short explanation can properly do the trick? peoples will misunderstood those lines, and then will report them as they understood them, just like you did, confusing even more others, who will confuse others even more.

Seriously, read the books and stop spoiling/reading spoilers. It's like trying to understand an illustration that will be drawn with only a few dots marked here and there. And then comment about how good it's drawn when you haven't seen more than those few dots. That's not possible so gives it up.

is it true that there were no definitive statment or event that explain that they were really fake?, and up to the latest volume its still possible that they are all real brave?.
also please tell me more about fremy and what happend to her.
Sep 11, 2015 11:03 AM

Nov 2014
@Zefyris that's why it's said "basically", and why I put it inside a spoiler tag. There will always be people trying to discover more about the story the sooner they can, it's a conscious act if I put it together with a spoiler tag. I'm not throwing spoiler ninjas in the thread. I basically put the important plot points there, that I got from a Japanese source.
Edit:You're a Japanese lightnovel reader, so I think you're qualified to say it's unreliable.So I will only pm the spoilers if asked.
GhoultulhuSep 11, 2015 11:13 AM

Sep 12, 2015 11:35 AM

Aug 2015
Fallanor said:
Guys I have a question, is it worth for me to read the light novel even though I already know many of the MAJOR plot twists from spoilers? I read vol.1 chapter 5 today (because the anime covered the previous 4 chapters) and it was quite interesting, but I feel like I'll be wasting my time because I already know the outcome. Has anyone started reading after already being spoiled?

The easy answer is yes. Even if they are true, spoilers are second-rate, and won't give you the impact that the novels do. Embrace the journey through the story, and don't let these ambiguous speed bumps stop you.
Sep 16, 2015 1:59 PM

Nov 2014
HandsomeMan said:
flannan said:

I think someone said he was manipulated by the demon king or something, so he was legitimately unaware of being a fake? It would have been better if he was aware all this time and was just manipulating the group from the get-go, that would have made him be pretty much a genius.

he exists merely to save the demon god and the saint of one flower (these two are lovers btw)
ttcchenSep 16, 2015 2:04 PM
Sep 16, 2015 3:47 PM

Apr 2013
^that last one is a mix of a unconfirmed hypothesis by a fan and a very deformed real spoiler lol.

pido125 said:

is it true that there were no definitive statment or event that explain that they were really fake?, and up to the latest volume its still possible that they are all real brave?.

There are 6 braves. Anything more than 6 means that there's fake among the group, it's an undeniable truth. And the fakes are part of the plan from the enemy side, that's also a truth.

Fremy? Fremy <spoiler volume 6> - don't read if you want to read the LN and don't spread it to others either please-

Well, I warned you about not reading it.
Sep 19, 2015 3:43 PM
Sep 2015
Zefyris said:
^that last one is a mix of a unconfirmed hypothesis by a fan and a very deformed real spoiler lol.

pido125 said:

There are 6 braves. Anything more than 6 means that there's fake among the group, it's an undeniable truth. And the fakes are part of the plan from the enemy side, that's also a truth.

Fremy? Fremy <spoiler volume 6> - don't read if you want to read the LN and don't spread it to others either please-

source ? has this been translated ? id like to read.
Aiming for 400 completed series. or 10.000 episodes.
Sep 19, 2015 5:40 PM
Dec 2010
Zefyris said:

pido125 said:

So are you saying that she

blaze it
Sep 19, 2015 5:50 PM

Oct 2008
Hans?
Sep 20, 2015 12:06 AM

Jun 2011
Zefyris said:

pido125 said:

Damn, I had hoped that it wouldn't be that. ): Hopefully 'that' is not permanent, or many of us will be heartbroken. ):
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 20, 2015 1:02 AM

Apr 2013
OnePixelGame said:

First hand source, since I've read all the volumes. And no, this volume isn't translated yet.
I warned to not open it, really.
Sep 20, 2015 1:20 AM

Feb 2015
Zefyris said:
OnePixelGame said:

First hand source, since I've read all the volumes. And no, this volume isn't translated yet.

Someone please bring the LN over here, I really hope someone picks this up (Yen Press STEP UP NOW)
Sep 20, 2015 8:00 AM

Nov 2013
Zefyris said:
OnePixelGame said:

Are the volumes/story finished or is the author planning to release more?
Sep 20, 2015 9:06 AM

Dec 2014
Just curious that so the fake Mark also helps to survive the poison in the Land of Howling Demon?
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Sep 20, 2015 9:18 AM

Apr 2013
aLotQuestion said:
Just curious that so the fake Mark also helps to survive the poison in the Land of Howling Demon?

yes
Sep 20, 2015 9:51 AM

Nov 2011
Zefyris said:
aLotQuestion said:

yes

Shit.

Sep 20, 2015 10:55 AM

Jan 2011
Oii Oii what are you trying to misleading them? Is it that fun?

Sorry to spoil it even further..
Sep 20, 2015 11:08 AM

Jun 2011
hokaru said:

If this is real, then damn I need season 2 right now! Plus season 3/4/5/6
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 20, 2015 11:08 AM
Sep 2015
hokaru said:

thanks for clarifying, it was a bit misleading just to read "yolo die" whitout context
Aiming for 400 completed series. or 10.000 episodes.
Sep 20, 2015 11:12 AM

Nov 2009
HandsomeMan said:
Zefyris said:

Are the volumes/story finished or is the author planning to release more?

He's planning to release more. As has been said numerous times, Demon God wasn't defeated yet.
Sep 20, 2015 11:20 AM

Nov 2013
hokaru said:

As always zefyris doesn't know what the hell he's on about and just pulls random stuff out of his ass while pretending to know how to read Japanese.

Thanks for clarifying this.
Sep 20, 2015 11:22 AM

Apr 2013
HandsomeMan said:
hokaru said:

As always zefyris doesn't know what the hell he's on about and just pulls random stuff out of his ass while pretending to know how to read Japanese.

Thanks for clarifying this.

My spoiler was 100% correct you know. I never said she died. That's a case where you don't die when being killed, too bad for Shiro's theory.

That just shows how when relying on spoilers, even spoilers 100% correct can lead you to the wrong conclusion, right. In other words, let's stop trying to rely on spoilers to judge a story, that's the shittiest thing to do. Point proven.

Also, I even went as far as warn several times to not read it. Anyone who got the wrong idea with it only has to blam him/herself.
Sep 20, 2015 11:27 AM

Nov 2013
Nah, you just suck at explaining. Blame yourself to be incompetent on that part.
Sep 20, 2015 11:39 AM

Jan 2011
I think that you're trying to mislead them. Don't think that you're the only one who can read jap.

FallenUndead and koolvid, who replied your post, asked if she's dead. But you chose not to reply them and reply toonly aLotQuestion.
Yet, shortly after my explanation is out, you magically reported back to the thread. Yup, you're not wrong, but you're obviously misleading them, which is lame..

Deliberately misleading people is worse than not being able understand japanese yet act like so.
Sep 20, 2015 1:10 PM

Nov 2009
hokaru said:
Deliberately misleading people is worse than not being able understand japanese yet act like so.

Sometimes you just have to fight the tide of spoilers.
But in the end, deception doesn't pay off.
Sep 21, 2015 4:30 PM

Nov 2014
Damn it. I hoped to get some closure here after anime (coz I hate reading ongoing stuff) but now I feel even worse xD

I'm going to read novel when it's finished. I hope it will be worth waiting few years...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

983 by ItsViny »»
Apr 22, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.