Forums

can anyone give me a good real anime ps3 games no rpg games

New
Apr 15, 2015 12:20 PM
Mar 2015
sorry for my bad language i am not english i am frensh
Apr 15, 2015 12:27 PM

Sep 2011
Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Guilty Gear (they are all good), Dynasty Warriors: Gundam, Persona 4 Arena. There's a bunch of good ps3 anime games, those are just some I can remember from the top of my head.
Apr 15, 2015 12:40 PM
Apr 2015
Metal gear rising revengeance
Apr 15, 2015 2:06 PM
Mar 2015
Fullmetal89 said:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Guilty Gear (they are all good), Dynasty Warriors: Gundam, Persona 4 Arena. There's a bunch of good ps3 anime games, those are just some I can remember from the top of my head.

rtmbloo said:
Metal gear rising revengeance

thanks for your comments guys but i know this games so i want another anime PS3 games
Apr 15, 2015 3:18 PM
Apr 2015
Asura's wrath is an awesome game with one of the best soundtrack (I LOVE IN YOU'RE BELIEF SO MUCH). It's essentialy Dragon Ball on steroids. If these steroids we're also on steroids. Hell, Asura's muscles have muscles. The aestetic of the game is also very good. There is a good difficulty (not BS hard either :D) and a pretty unique ranking system that I'm not fuly understanding yet (like, you get more ranks if you don't get hit, but even more if you actualy do get hit? And it has to do with remaining life at the end of the stage??? And also how well you time your qte too) This game also get really sad at points too, usualy leading to amazingly awesome moment. Oh god I want to spoils stuff so bad!!! But I won't because the game is something to experience.

The game is a weird mix of combat, action, schmup (sure why not?) and quictime events. The DLC are actualy really interesting, having Asura against Ryu and Akuma from Street Fighter (the ending to the Akuma one was actualy really effin' awesome). If you don't want to buy them, you can always check them out on YouTube or something.

Anyway, yeah, you should check it out, you can probably get it for super cheap too. Or rent it, the game isn't extremely long if you just want go for the story, but there's a lot of interesting mode to replay the game on. Hell, the chapter are even made to looks like an Anime episode, with eyecatches, next time on and previously on segments, and credits. It's pretty fun to actualy PLAY in the intro too :D

Look at this vid if you want to see the beggining and get an idea of what the game is. (and the schmups sections mechanics.) Also, to hear the best intro theme song : In your Belief. And yes, there is giant flying buddhas with giant fuckoff lazer bazooka thing.

BobLeMoche8Apr 15, 2015 3:28 PM
Apr 15, 2015 5:15 PM

Sep 2014
Aside from what's already been mentioned, Drakengard 3 is also a decent game (not amazing), from what I've played so far.
Apr 16, 2015 3:25 AM
Mar 2015
other comments please
Apr 16, 2015 9:10 AM

Jul 2012
Metal Gear Solid IV (stealth/3rd person shooter) and Drakengard 3(action).
Apr 16, 2015 9:11 AM

Jan 2013
Asura's Wrath... Was crazy as fuck.

I'm still pissed about the DLC shit though
Apr 16, 2015 10:10 AM
Mar 2015
SalvadorDali75 said:
Aside from what's already been mentioned, Drakengard 3 is also a decent game (not amazing), from what I've played so far.

i want a game which have a main character is a man no like Drakengard 3
Apr 16, 2015 10:24 AM
Chu2byo

Apr 2013
Kon Live

bleach soul resurreccion

Dynasty warriors gundam

Killer is Dead (not anime related but I think its art style is great)
Apr 16, 2015 10:56 AM
Mar 2011
bunko cilmax
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 16, 2015 5:40 PM

Jun 2009
Hm, Let me pull our my box of PS3 games.

Okay the only ones I have that have not been mentioned are:
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters

and I am uncertain if this counts as a rpg
AkibaStrip

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!

More topics from this board

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - Apr 25

2 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
25 minutes ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

58 by Jentheworld »»
3 hours ago

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

5 by H1ruma »»
7 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 5:15 PM

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.