Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (124) « First ... « 122 123 [124]
Mar 14, 2022 8:19 AM
Sep 2021
Mimoh_24 said:
So i have heard and seen many people saying that bleach is better than naruto but the plot is not that good and naruto is better written than bleach. i have watched both the shows with fillers 3 times already but I don't understand how naruto is better written than bleach. don't say shit like it is repetitive one piece is far more repetitve than both of the shows but it is still said to be the best animanga of all time by many people

I love both, while I won't comment on the story because Naruto started getting fucked up from War arc, I gotta say Naruto has far better written characters.
Mar 14, 2022 8:21 AM
Mar 2017
Mimoh_24 said:
So i have heard and seen many people saying that bleach is better than naruto but the plot is not that good and naruto is better written than bleach. i have watched both the shows with fillers 3 times already but I don't understand how naruto is better written than bleach. don't say shit like it is repetitive one piece is far more repetitve than both of the shows but it is still said to be the best animanga of all time by many people

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has them and they all stink. When people say it's better written they don't generally mean the story. They mean what the characters can do, how it's done, and generally how the world works. Both were done well in that regard as a base but as time went on it got worse and worse. Bleach and Naruto had filler arcs that story wise might as well not exist, since they are just one Big Lipped Alligator moments(they come out of nowhere, change some things up in the show, after they are never mentioned or used again) Naruto got so bad they spent a whole arc redoing old school Naruto stories just so they try to tie string together with wire. Bleach kept giving him every new power they made up. Honestly they were written ok until they went on too long.
Mar 14, 2022 8:24 AM

Feb 2019
FALSE_G0D said:
Definitely not. But they're both better than Mid Piece.

It's must be fun to comment cringe in threads.
Mar 14, 2022 8:27 AM
May 2021
Female character
Bleach>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naruto

Artstyle manga
Bleach>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naruto

Power system
Bleach>Naruto(not sure about this one actually)

Music
Bleach=Naruto

Animation
Studio pierrot

Male character
Bleach=Naruto

Memorable characters
Naruto>>>>>Bleach

Arcs
Naruto>>>bleach

Fights scene
Naruto>>>bleach

Story
Don't know which one is better.

Fillers
Both of them are trash.
Milan-5Mar 14, 2022 8:50 AM
Mar 14, 2022 8:35 AM

Jan 2022
FALSE_G0D said:
Definitely not. But they're both better than Mid Piece.
Your opinion feels like a fact bro. I agree with you.

"People normally feel happiness...when they love and are loved in return. I feel happiness when people hate me...and I feel compelled to hurt the things that are dear to me. But is that so strange?"
Mar 14, 2022 8:36 AM
Feb 2021
NoBoDY-5 said:
Female character

Artstyle manga

Power system

Music
Bleach=Naruto

Animation
Studio pierrot

Male character
Bleach=Naruto

Memorable characters
Naruto>>>>>Naruto

Arcs
Naruto>>>bleach

Fights scene
Naruto>>>bleach

Story

Fillers
Both of them are trash.
respect your opinion but why do you think naruto arcs are better than bleach i like both but soul society arc and tybw part 1 is better than any naruto arc it's my opinion
Mar 14, 2022 8:40 AM

Mar 2021
Mimoh_24 said:

you have quite the time, if you watched both shows with fillers, 3 times.
Naruto is fully focusedon bromance, i dont find that much interesting, but it has some good characters. Haven't watched much of bleach, but i think it has a decent plot
Mar 14, 2022 8:44 AM
May 2021
Mimoh_24 said:
NoBoDY-5 said:
Female character

Artstyle manga

Power system

Music
Bleach=Naruto

Animation
Studio pierrot

Male character
Bleach=Naruto

Memorable characters
Naruto>>>>>Naruto

Arcs
Naruto>>>bleach

Fights scene
Naruto>>>bleach

Story

Fillers
Both of them are trash.
respect your opinion but why do you think naruto arcs are better than bleach i like both but soul society arc and tybw part 1 is better than any naruto arc it's my opinion
I think chunin exam=soul society but pain arc is slightly better than TYBW .
Mar 14, 2022 8:46 AM
Feb 2021
RamanathPai said:
Mimoh_24 said:

you have quite the time, if you watched both shows with fillers, 3 times.
Naruto is fully focusedon bromance, i dont find that much interesting, but it has some good characters. Haven't watched much of bleach, but i think it has a decent plot
i don't naruto was my third and bleach was my fifth anime I ever watched and i watch all of my first five anime every year from starting without skipping anything
Mar 14, 2022 8:46 AM

Feb 2020
Ichigo daddy's plot makes it hard for me to even consider bleach is better than naruto. kubo didnot planned bleach's story beforehand

but one aspect I fully acknowledge is better than naruto, that is art style and character design.
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Mar 14, 2022 9:03 AM
Mar 2021
Both are badly written, but the only reason why i rated Naruto higher is because Naruto was my 1st anime
Mar 14, 2022 9:07 AM

May 2021
Mimoh_24 said:

I also feel like Bleach is better than Naruto but One Piece is still at top for me and always will be .
Mar 14, 2022 9:30 AM
Jan 2021
I think Naruto has better written characters and a better ( maybe simpler ) world that the story has built. Bleach and Naruto are both amazing to me but idk bleach just feels like it was rushed at the end where Naruto was a masterpiece at the end. Still I love both series and think neither are bad.
Mar 14, 2022 10:12 AM
Sep 2021
Both are awesome is there own ways , it's just Naruto fandom is bigger so naturally more people will say it's better and personally I think to Naruto is slightly better . How I think big 3 rankings are- 1. one piece,2. Naruto, 3.Bleach .Also Majority will agree with this , it's just for some of us one of these anime takes a special place in our hearts. personally Naruto is Favourite 😌😌
Mar 14, 2022 10:39 AM
Community Mod
ウェルカムチーム™

Feb 2014
Posts #6150 - #6166 are merged from a dupe thread.

GUIDELINES/FAQ
AD/MD RULES
CD RULES
CE RULES
STAFF
SET BY SENPIEX
Pages (124) « First ... « 122 123 [124]

More topics from this board

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

47 by Lhundrup »»
59 seconds ago

Poll: » Do you perfer Split Cour or Consecutive Cour?

animegamer245 - Yesterday

22 by FanofAction »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - 8 hours ago

20 by traed »»
5 minutes ago

» Has anime made you erotophobic?

LenRea - 50 minutes ago

8 by TheMechaManiac »»
9 minutes ago

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that.

APolygons2 - 23 minutes ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.