Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 14, 2014 3:51 PM

Jul 2014
ahhhh, my boy lubbock coming through!!!! oh, and finally, susanoo is here!!!!......and cheslea
Sep 14, 2014 3:53 PM
May 2014
Rebelhero said:
I really liked this episode! And it looks like Tatsumi is no longer the new guy! But...they newcomers are still stronger then him it looks lol.
I was REALLY worried about Liru-- I mean leo-- Sis, there for a while. But I saw it coming when she came back and killed that dude.
Wait... is this attack on titan? lmao.
I wonder who will get Schlee's arms now?

Akame ga kill so far has more mc death then aot anime. And we haven't reach the half way point yet.
Sep 14, 2014 3:57 PM
May 2014
Well, I think anyone that's read the manga would agree that it sucked that they cut out the Jaegars development, but at the same time, it's not too detrimental to the plot. Ideally, the anime is getting the major points and that's what is most important.

- Is this adaptation 100% perfect? No, it isn't.
- But is it still great? I would say so.
- Is it as great as the manga? Probably not, but that's ok. It doesn't really have to be.

I look at this as a solid adaptation and I'm still really enjoying it. Some studios would cut so many things and rush many things, at least White Fox is trying to do the best they possibly can in 24 episodes. They probably want to end somewhere around chapter 43-46, they're trying to capture AgK as best they can in this season and I respect that.

As a manga reader, sometimes you just have to accept certain changes in the anime and just realize that the source material will probably always better. As long as there's no anime original endings, I'll be just fine.[/quote]

It a decent adaption it just feel like the series is going to fast. Most likely there won't be a second season. I was hoping they left a decent amount of chapters left so that a season 2 could occur in 2 years. I guess that isn't happening. Yep the manga is still better.

I fully agree with this post White Fox is doing the best they can
If people want them to get to ch. 43 somethings have to be rushed a bit[/quote]

I wanted chapter 38 but I guess 43 is a better arc ending. It just feels to rushed. Still a decent adaption.
Sep 14, 2014 4:00 PM

Jun 2014
The fights in this episode were great.

We have the badass Susanoo and the lolipop licker Chelsea

Well, Dr.Stylish wasn't even such of a sweat. One down, six to go.
Sep 14, 2014 4:01 PM

Dec 2013
Lubbock badass.. for a while lol.
Wtf, dat Stalin guy with scissors died so fast.
Akame - epic.
Susanoo's introduction - lmfao xD
When Stylish applicated that drug it felt like a typical shounen bullshit tho :|
Stylish died so fast.. the episode was rushed. But ofc enjoyable as always. 4/5

deanzel said:
Akame fighting in her tight pink pajamas for 95% of the episode. Me likey.

Lol. Who doesn't ;]
Sep 14, 2014 4:15 PM

Jan 2014
peskylemur25 said:
YoxalLoyal said:
Awesome fight in this episode. Glad they didn't rush this episode and went back to their 2 chapter adaptation speed. Susanoo was amazing, and that Chelsea teaser at the end. Still don't know whether her hair colour is orange or pink. Lol at Leone when she overkilled that one guy just because he sneak attacked her. Them feels when Mine and Tatsumi got Ecstasy back. Overall another great episode. Let's just hope they do not rush the future chapters.

They are already rushing through the material. This should had been made for 2 episode.
i would die from boredom if they made this stuff for 2 episodes...And i am pretty sure everyone would bash about it being boring if it was 2 episode long...I dont understand people,really...
Sep 14, 2014 4:17 PM

Apr 2014
LonelyWizard said:
peskylemur25 said:

They are already rushing through the material. This should had been made for 2 episode.
i would die from boredom if they made this stuff for 2 episodes...And i am pretty sure everyone would bash about it being boring if it was 2 episode long...I dont understand people,really...

Indeed that would have been boring.
People are complaining so hard and I personally think this is a Solid adaptation.
Seriously be grateful White fox is doing the best they can and Take a look on what happened to Tokyo ghoul.
Crapped on.

Sep 14, 2014 4:19 PM

Mar 2013
Chelsea! <3
Sep 14, 2014 4:29 PM

Apr 2013
great episode

two new characters are pretty good

susanoo is pretty cool and i like the design of chelsea (going by this thread that is her name)

just hope they are actual characters and not just throw away stuff to make it dramatic because look the good guys can die aswell

Sep 14, 2014 4:45 PM

Dec 2011
LOL, Tatsumi looked so freaking scary, his passed out face is quite horrifying XD.

So... um... erm... "Team Stylish" is attacking Night Raid's secret base it would seem... STYLISH!!!

Lubbock was rather cool for a moment and until he started running like a coward, even though it was the right course of action to take.

Awwww, Akame's really cute in her pajamas :3

At least there are some interesting fellows among team Stylish.

Damn... Sheele's Imperial Arms is in the hands of that weirdo...

Taking Mines' shot head-on... utter failure XD.

Hell yeah, Najenda's back with the reinforcements they really needed!

Leone went full badass there XD.

Damn, their new ally Susanoo looks freaking awesome and he's really strong... oh... he's a human Imperial Arms, well that's rather interesting.

LOOOOL, Susanoo just made sure Mine's hair is all nice XD.

Stylish sure is one gross bastard, eating his own subordinates and he got freaking huge from it lol.

So one member of the Jaegers is already down, now that was rather fast.

Ohooo, the new girl looks really cute :3
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Sep 14, 2014 4:59 PM

Dec 2013
Glad that they got Sheere's imperial arms back.

Kinda excited for that other new character. She seems like she might be a best girl material.
Sep 14, 2014 5:08 PM

Jul 2012
So the new guy is awesome, and I cannot wait for the new girl to be introduced next episode.

Great episode!!!
Sep 14, 2014 5:13 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode. Awesome to see Susanoo in battle.
Glad to see that Mine was able to retrieve Sheele's teigu back.
Dr Stylish has been defeated. That is one Jeager down.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Sep 14, 2014 5:14 PM

Jul 2011
That was a cool episode in my opinion. Although seems like they are rushing it, I do plan on reading the manga now as well as finishing the anime. I think the new characters seem cool.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2014 5:38 PM

Feb 2010
Yeah Suu and Chelsea finally appears!
Sep 14, 2014 5:48 PM

Mar 2014
Susanoo is so awesome! xD
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Sep 14, 2014 5:58 PM

Aug 2014
I knew Dr.Stylish was going to die soon because he seemed to be weak at his first appearance in the Jaegars. I didn't like him, he was a crazy man with crazy thoughts.

This episode was full of action, yeahh :DDD. I get to see Lubbock fighting, first appearance which is a bit late, i think. Susanno is going to be a great help for Night Raid, his powers are very good.
MALoween Mansion 2017

Main Candies:

Kabo-chan's Candies:

Sep 14, 2014 5:58 PM

Aug 2014
Real Rushed....
Sep 14, 2014 6:03 PM

May 2013
That was a fabulous episode. Goodbye, Dr. Stylish

Good to see Extase again and Najenda. AND FINALLY, CHELSEA AND SUSANOO IS NOW HERE. OH YEEAAAAH.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 14, 2014 6:15 PM

Apr 2013
I don't mind the fight being rushed, I thought they covered the most important aspects. My problem is that the animation in this episode looked so half-assed; it was like watching a colored koma-by-koma manga fight on Windows Movie Maker, aside from the last few minutes.
Sep 14, 2014 6:22 PM

Jun 2013

Sep 14, 2014 6:42 PM

Oct 2011
Why are you guys saying this was rushed?
Holy S*** if you don't want anything being cut then I don't know how is someone supposed to watch an adaptation.
THIS EPISODE WAS NOT RUSHED AT ALL, they removed some minor details, but that was nothing important, neither character development, unlike the last episode.

The fight was exactly how it was in the manga, though in the manga it lasts 3chapters so it seems to be longer there but when you compare page per page with this episode, it was exactly how it was originally.

THEY EVEN ADDED SOME PARTS, LIKE WHEN TATSUMI AND AKAME TRYING TO CUT THROUGH DR.STYLISH BEAST SKIN.

If you're going to complain about last episode being rushed go to Episode 10 discussion thread, this is episode 11.
-ZET-Sep 14, 2014 6:54 PM
Sep 14, 2014 6:56 PM

May 2011
Yeah, Tatsume will have the chance to increase his harem. -_- I think in the next episode we'll get to see more BOOBS.

Anyway, I don't get why Doctor stylish didn't ask for help before assaulting NR's hideout, does he think that he can go there and simply kill all the members and then go back ? that's really ridiculous :D

Oh, forget to say that Tatsume was useless as ever. :I
Sep 14, 2014 7:15 PM
Dec 2013
Chelsea best girl
Sep 14, 2014 7:17 PM

Aug 2013
Susanoo? Oh he's wielding a blunt wea---oh blades. XD!

Come on! Just half an episode after the newcomers were introduced...not even properly introduced yet and we already have an episode called "Kill the Newcomers"? Can they at least give us time to get to know and like them so when they die, I'd actually feel something?
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 14, 2014 7:25 PM

Jul 2013
xchee said:
Susanoo? Oh he's wielding a blunt wea---oh blades. XD!

Come on! Just half an episode after the newcomers were introduced...not even properly introduced yet and we already have an episode called "Kill the Newcomers"? Can they at least give us time to get to know and like them so when they die, I'd actually feel something?

Don't take the title seriously. I don't know why but the author always put the word 'kill' in every sentence possible. Episode 6's title is "kill the absolute justice" btw.
Sep 14, 2014 7:29 PM

May 2014
Kinda sad, I really liked that mouse eared girl u.u
Sep 14, 2014 7:33 PM

Nov 2012
Lubbock has finally taken some share of the spotlight. Almost forgot his seiyū voices some other popular characters.

Even though the episodes is a bit rushed, the action fight was surprisingly great and hooray for Susanoo!
Sep 14, 2014 7:49 PM

Jan 2008
If the episode titles are consistent with the content like previous episodes, looks like the two newbies are going to die next ep, before they even get to really settle in as part of the Night Raid family. Too bad, since we they already lost two members.
Sep 14, 2014 8:04 PM

Apr 2014
There was a serious lack of Esdeath, but last episode makes up for it
Sep 14, 2014 8:13 PM
Dec 2013
4kicks said:
If the episode titles are consistent with the content like previous episodes, looks like the two newbies are going to die next ep, before they even get to really settle in as part of the Night Raid family. Too bad, since we they already lost two members.

Don't take the titles seriously.
Sep 14, 2014 8:22 PM

Jan 2014
Pretty good stuff. Lubbock got a chance to shine.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 14, 2014 9:11 PM
May 2010
I guess the best part of this episode is seeing yet another human side from the enemies. They get easily scared because they too didn't want to die.
Dr. Stylish does attract a bunch of weirdos.
I love how the dude (no name) was humbling himself and asking what he was lacking compared to Akame.
The most epic scene was when Susanno with his scary look caressed Mine's head out of nowhere XD.
jimmy2027Sep 14, 2014 9:19 PM
Sep 14, 2014 9:20 PM

Apr 2014
No Esdeath but oh well at least we get to see Mein and Akame fight off the enemies in their pajamas. This is gold.
R.I.P Dr.Stylish, you fail because you simply added the word stylish everywhere in your sentence.
Susanoo entrance was swag, holding the Quinque same as Amon-kun a human teigu how freaking cool. Lol he even help Mein with her hair xDD
Sep 14, 2014 9:27 PM

Dec 2011
That was an excellent episode. I wasn't particularly fond of this fight... but I really like it now it is animated. Susanoo and Chelsea!!! Welcome to Night Raid.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2014 9:37 PM

Aug 2013
Great battle, but did not appear to be difficult for Night Raid, but with reinforcements became even more quiet, Susanoo arrived destroying everything and Chelsea did not have to enter the fight, I was eager to see her in the anime, I like this character
Mine was kawaii in this episode, Akame also in your pajamas
Eager to see until what part of the manga the anime will cover ..
Sep 14, 2014 9:51 PM

May 2013
Dr. Stylish has now been eliminated. His transformation was so ugly that I chuckled a little. Najenda arriving with some new recruits made the fight easier. Susanoo got introduced as a human Imperial Arms. His first encounter with Mine was cute. Chelsea just removed her hood and showed her face. From the preview, there will be some exciting scenes.
Sep 14, 2014 9:53 PM
Nov 2012
Bye Bye Stylish, can't say I really care to see him go. Nice to see Susanoo in action, and heck I liked how they teased Chelsea's appearance compared to the manga. The episode had decent pacing and pretty much covered what was in the manga. Honestly, the way people are complaining about the pacing of this series is nothing compared to Tokyo Ghoul. Anyway, overall a pretty cool episode.
Sep 14, 2014 10:00 PM
May 2011
I wonder what type of imperial arms the new female has. Good episode. I like the fast pacing of the series
Sep 14, 2014 10:35 PM

Apr 2008
Satan-sama said:
Yeah, Tatsume will have the chance to increase his harem. -_- I think in the next episode we'll get to see more BOOBS.

Anyway, I don't get why Doctor stylish didn't ask for help before assaulting NR's hideout, does he think that he can go there and simply kill all the members and then go back ? that's really ridiculous :D

Oh, forget to say that Tatsume was useless as ever. :I

He wanted to get them all as his new test subjects. Couldn't do that if hte rest of his squad was killing NIghtraid.
Sep 14, 2014 11:03 PM

Oct 2013
Chelsea was a boring tsundere. Susanoo is best girl!
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Sep 14, 2014 11:16 PM
Apr 2014
My Favorite Character (SuSanoO) Finally made his enterance YAYA!
Cant wait for next Episode cuz shit will get really funny
Sep 14, 2014 11:18 PM

Apr 2008
Kijooo said:

Sep 14, 2014 11:35 PM

Aug 2013
That episode was awesome. Got super hyped for it last week glad it didn't disappoint :D
Sep 14, 2014 11:57 PM

Jun 2013
Akame = hot
Sep 15, 2014 12:28 AM
Mar 2013
Kijooo said:

Chelsea is a tsundere? Not even. Like... tell me how she's a tsundere.
Sep 15, 2014 1:03 AM

Jan 2014
arrrghhh... Chelsea your it's so adorable when chewing a candy.
Sep 15, 2014 1:24 AM

Jan 2014
Welcome to the party Susanoo & Chelsea, i've been waiting for this moment~

Mein quickly incinerating Kaku was pure joy and somewhat a little funny. Susanoo's fixing Mein's hair, is one thing I like about Akame, the transition to go from being awesome to light hearted in an instant. Dr Stylish striking a pose at one point also had me laughing

hng dat Chelsea tease

Vale Dr. Stylish, i will miss your charismatic charm

Sep 15, 2014 1:49 AM

Dec 2013
THIS EPISODE WAS AWESOME. MUCH FIGHTING. COOL NEW GUY. SUCH BOSS. 'NUFF SAID. 5/5.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Sep 15, 2014 2:38 AM

Jul 2013
Mine and Akame in pajamas.. nuff said.

Damn, Najenda was BOSS!! Literally... I can't wait to see her fight. Esdeath might be the strongest but seeing Najenda was also a general I'd suppose in terms of combat ability she isn't inferior to Esdeath by much.

Poor mouse girl though.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1209 by Ratris_Decision »»
Yesterday, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1364 by vero231 »»
May 1, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2014

282 by Cammell »»
Apr 18, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

981 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2014

471 by Fiorno »»
Apr 13, 12:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.