*6. UQ Holder Vol.2
*7. Nisekoi: False Love Vol.4
*8. Attack on Titan Vol.2
*9. Attack on Titan Vol.3
10. Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Vol.5

Source: NY Times Manga Best Seller List

Previous Week's List
Sakana-sanNov 11, 2016 11:57 AM

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jul 25, 2014 2:18 PM

Mar 2013
Nothing extraordinary, if you'd ask me. I approve Attack on Titan being relatively high on the ladder, but cannot say I really bother about others.
Jul 25, 2014 2:22 PM

Oct 2013
Attack on titan dominating as usual. How many times have I said this already? lol
Jul 25, 2014 2:27 PM

Nov 2011
I wonder if UQ Holder will get an anime adaptation someday...

Nothing too exciting this week.
Jul 25, 2014 2:38 PM
Jul 2013
AoT and SAO, what can you expect?
Jul 25, 2014 3:02 PM
Apr 2012
Good to see Sword Art Online and Nisekoi holding strong. Nice to see UQ Holder and Zexal up there as well. As for the rest of the list, meh.
Jul 25, 2014 3:30 PM

Oct 2013
^ lol you again. We get it you don't like attack on titan or naruto, big fucking deal. I also find it funny, for a series you hate so much and think it's garbage, you've watch the ova's for attack on titan, all the spin off manga and the original manga, and you're also up to date to the latest chapter for the original attack on titan manga. You're such a masochists, I applaud you.
Jul 25, 2014 3:33 PM

Mar 2014
Stark700 said:

It would be awesome if it gets one.
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jul 25, 2014 4:01 PM

Mar 2013
AoT is indelible.
Jul 25, 2014 5:08 PM

Jul 2008
Eh, cheering for Nisekoi, was hoping Pokemon would hold out for a bit longer the rest is really not a surprise.

PunkbeetleJul 25, 2014 5:13 PM
Spirits of the light! Wielders of the great power that shines far and wide upon the lands of our world... In my hour of need, grant me the light to banish evil!
Jul 25, 2014 6:22 PM

Jun 2013
Yu-Gi-Oh still hanging on strong ^.^
My signature is lame...
Jul 25, 2014 8:42 PM

Dec 2012
*1. Naruto Vol.66

:)
Jul 25, 2014 10:55 PM

Aug 2010
Lots of stuff I read, Naruto, AoT, Zexal, etc.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Jul 26, 2014 1:22 AM

Jun 2012
keragamming said:
^ lol you again. We get it you don't like attack on titan or naruto, big fucking deal. I also find it funny, for a series you hate so much and think it's garbage, you've watch the ova's for attack on titan, all the spin off manga and the original manga, and you're also up to date to the latest chapter for the original attack on titan manga. You're such a masochists, I applaud you.

I seriously think you should stop starting flames

he didn't say anything offensive over the series at all (or at least not right now) so calm down, jeez!
NemuriNezumiJul 26, 2014 1:35 AM

- I only draw freestyle! -
Jul 26, 2014 2:14 AM

Oct 2013
Aozumi said:
keragamming said:

I seriously think you should stop starting flames

he didn't say anything offensive over the series at all (or at least not right now) so calm down, jeez!

I was giving him the attention that he wants, every week when this list is out, he would come and list all the ones he's interested in, and then he would say something like the rest is garbage.

It's just something I notice any time he post here, and it was just bugging me. He should Just say he don't like the series every week when he's making a comment than coming every week pointing out 98% of the series he likes on the list, then saying the rest is meh, which obviously is attack on titan.

Don't worry this is the first and last I'll reply to his comments. It was just getting annoying, and I felt that I had to reply to him.

If this was the first time he had posted that it wouldn't annoy me, but he's done it multiple times.

He's also a masochists he watches all the ova and he's also reading all the attack on titan spin off manga, and he's update to the latest chapter of snk. His life must suck, if he's willing to watch/read all that garbage, when he could have done something more productive, like watching/reading something he actually likes.
keragammingJul 26, 2014 2:27 AM
Jul 26, 2014 4:17 AM

Jun 2012
keragamming said:

I was giving him the attention that he wants, every week when this list is out, he would come and list all the ones he's interested in, and then he would say something like the rest is garbage.

It's just something I notice any time he post here, and it was just bugging me. He should Just say he don't like the series every week when he's making a comment than coming every week pointing out 98% of the series he likes on the list, then saying the rest is meh, which obviously is attack on titan.

Don't worry this is the first and last I'll reply to his comments. It was just getting annoying, and I felt that I had to reply to him.

If this was the first time he had posted that it wouldn't annoy me, but he's done it multiple times.

He's also a masochists he watches all the ova and he's also reading all the attack on titan spin off manga, and he's update to the latest chapter of snk. His life must suck, if he's willing to watch/read all that garbage, when he could have done something more productive, like watching/reading something he actually likes.

I do use the word "meh" a lot myself, but not particularly in a bad or horrible way, it's just a short way to describe something I'm not really interested into

real masochist or not, if he wants to read/watch them he has the total right to do so, maybe he does that because he thinks one of the ovas or spin-offs may worth it, you actually don't know! that's why you should stop flaming when there's absolutely no need

and even if he didn't liked Attack on Titan... or more like, he hates it, the only ones who should feel slightly bad is the author or the producers of the anime, after all they're the one who made the manga and anime (I would somehow understand your annoyance if he was one of your friends or a person close to you and you would want him to understand why you love the series so much etc etc but as far as I can see that doesn't seem to be the case here)

after all everyone has their own taste, respect them the same way you want your opinions to be respected, those things doesn't only go one way

PD: if his last comment didn't annoy you but the previous did you should have spoken up in that moment, not later, because now it just seem you attacked someone for no particular reason

Jul 26, 2014 4:53 AM
Oct 2012
Oh Kyojin, make sequel already.
Jul 26, 2014 5:03 AM

Aug 2012
No surprises there to see Attack on Titan again awesome.
Jul 26, 2014 6:18 AM
Oct 2013
Seriously,i don't know why the people gain to fuck down S.A.O,AoT and other works.... if you don't like it,allright... but,this don't give you the right to say bad or mad thing about the work... In the end,nice sales...
Jul 26, 2014 8:06 AM

Jul 2008
Montinihabato13 said:
Seriously,i don't know why the people gain to fuck down S.A.O,AoT and other works.... if you don't like it,allright... but,this don't give you the right to say bad or mad thing about the work... In the end,nice sales...

Well, I guess people want to bash it because it takes away attention from other shows, heck, for every Attack on Titan manga sale 1 other manga volume wont be bought( I know it doesnt work on a 1 in 1 basis like that but please indulge me).
However, AoT will be fine without that 1 sale, a lesser known manga may be not, and if we fear one thing its cancelation...Be it of the source manga or the english edition.

Besides, its kinda sad that new volumes get beaten by something that has been out for well over a year.
It indeed says that AoT is popular but it also says something about the longevity of the volumes that didnt made the list

keragamming said:

I get your point, however in the same vein we also get that you love Attack on Titan =p
Spirits of the light! Wielders of the great power that shines far and wide upon the lands of our world... In my hour of need, grant me the light to banish evil!
Jul 26, 2014 8:50 AM

Nov 2008
same old same old
Jul 26, 2014 11:42 AM

Feb 2012
Stark700 said:

Personally, I'd prefer to see a full anime of Negima first.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Jul 26, 2014 12:16 PM
Apr 2012
keragamming said:

Please find me posts where I have called series on these lists garbage. I don't say that, I merely say what series interests me and on occasion say the rest of the list doesn't interest me. You appear to twist my words to attack me for whatever reason. You're ever so charming.

You love the series, I don't get all pissy when you keep expressing your admiration for it so why do you get so defensive when I post something that isn't in the slightest an attack on it? It's like you're deliberately looking for an argument because something you like may not be by someone else.

For the record, I like parts of SnK and Naruto (the latter more so), the spin offs, OVAs etc I watch because from past experience can be more enjoyable than the main series what with being handled by different mangaka, directors etc.
VulgarLifeJul 26, 2014 12:19 PM
Jul 26, 2014 1:34 PM

Aug 2011
EHero09 said:
Stark700 said:

Personally, I'd prefer to see a full anime of Negima first.

A full anime that tells the entire story properly, that is. But I think the OVAs are as close are we're going to get...

That said, UQ Holder is awesome, I bought the first volume and fell in love. Still need to buy the second.

Jul 26, 2014 2:11 PM

Oct 2013
VulgarFairy said:
keragamming said:

Please find me posts where I have called series on these lists garbage. I don't say that, I merely say what series interests me and on occasion say the rest of the list doesn't interest me. You appear to twist my words to attack me for whatever reason. You're ever so charming.

You love the series, I don't get all pissy when you keep expressing your admiration for it so why do you get so defensive when I post something that isn't in the slightest an attack on it? It's like you're deliberately looking for an argument because something you like may not be by someone else.

For the record, I like parts of SnK and Naruto (the latter more so), the spin offs, OVAs etc I watch because from past experience can be more enjoyable than the main series what with being handled by different mangaka, directors etc.

You aint fooling anyone you don't like the series nor the spin off nor the ova, you do likes these more than the original since in the anime you gave snk a 2, but the spin off and ova and the manga you gave a 3, so you slightly like those a bit more, it still doesn't change the fact that you're a masochist. I don't even know why you're beating around the bush for, if you don't like the series I have no problem with that, but you don't like the fact that I'm calling you a masochist which you're.
Jul 26, 2014 5:59 PM

Sep 2011
A_Lonely_Jedi said:
Stark700 said:

It would be awesome if it gets one.

Only after they do a proper Mahou Sensei Negima adaptation :D

Sigh, I know it will never happen. One of my favorite manga's that had huge potential and got one of the worst adaptations ever made.

Still though a UQ Holder adaptation would be good maybe after it hits 100 chapters.

OT: It's nice to see UQ Holder is selling well in the US at least.
Jul 26, 2014 11:02 PM

Apr 2010
I'm going to buy AoT: No Regrets right now even though I haven't read the main manga yet. *___*
Jul 26, 2014 11:19 PM

Mar 2013
Good to see the SnK domination
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Jul 27, 2014 12:29 AM
May 2012
Naruto <3
Attack on Titan, of course.
Jul 27, 2014 12:43 AM

Jun 2012
keragamming said:
VulgarFairy said:

You aint fooling anyone you don't like the series nor the spin off nor the ova, you do likes these more than the original since in the anime you gave snk a 2, but the spin off and ova and the manga you gave a 3, so you slightly like those a bit more, it still doesn't change the fact that you're a masochist. I don't even know why you're beating around the bush for, if you don't like the series I have no problem with that, but you don't like the fact that I'm calling you a masochist which you're.

....I wonder if you're aware that, right now, you totally look like the troll wanting attention, not him

Jul 27, 2014 1:28 AM

Oct 2013
Aozumi said:
keragamming said:

....I wonder if you're aware that, right now, you totally look like the troll wanting attention, not him

Well, I don't care.
Jul 27, 2014 3:36 AM

Jul 2008
soulless4now said:
I'm going to buy AoT: No Regrets right now even though I haven't read the main manga yet. *___*

Just saw that you have seen the anime though... so you really shouldn't have any problems following the Levi spin off, only a few things got changed from the manga to anime.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» 'Grendizer U' Unveils Supporting Cast, Second Promo for Summer 2024

Hyperion_PS - 1 hour ago

1 by EcchiGodMamster »»
28 minutes ago

» 'Kinnikuman: Kanpeki Chоujin Shiso-hen' Announces Supporting Cast

Nioxys - Apr 28

9 by PlasticRobot »»
2 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

20 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
6 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Apr 26

9 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
6 hours ago

» New '5-toubun no Hanayome' Anime in Production

Vindstot - Apr 28

37 by AkbarSenpai202 »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.