Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 20, 2014 1:37 PM

Dec 2013
I'm really curious now who Silver is !
Jun 20, 2014 5:16 PM

May 2012
he must be Deliora possesed someone's body, his hatred towards Gray is cannon and he's frozed in ice shell for a long time and probably absorbed/learned that magic and Silver's Ice has the same properties with Ice shell. it explains why those treasure hunter used moon drip to melt those ice.. Magic hardly explains in FT anyways like Natsu's fire and lightning..

Jun 20, 2014 10:04 PM
Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Still don't think Silver is Gray's dad
i think its his relative/dad who has died but a demon/soul has taken over his body. Now him being Gray's father is still likely.

Loved stings face when he was pissed.

Need some deviantart for this chapter! Some avatar worthy panels of Sting.
Jun 21, 2014 12:20 AM

Jul 2007
ScazoN said:
Darklight0303 said:
i think its his relative/dad who has died but a demon/soul has taken over his body. Now him being Gray's father is still likely.

That does not explain t he outright malicious hatred Silver feels for Gray.

If its just some random demon, it should not be that personal.
Jun 21, 2014 3:17 AM

Apr 2008
ScazoN said:
Darklight0303 said:

Still doesn't justify the hatred. Nope
Jun 21, 2014 3:57 AM

May 2013
Sting and Rogue vs Hades now that's an awesome battle.

I really want to know Gray's connection with Silver :o
Jun 21, 2014 4:30 AM

Nov 2012
"All Nighters are bad for your skin and eyes"- gajeel

Lolol
Jun 21, 2014 5:12 PM

Jun 2013
So is Silver Gray's father or not? :/
Jun 21, 2014 5:14 PM

Apr 2008
KumaKing said:
So is Silver Gray's father or not? :/

My money is on not
Jun 21, 2014 11:23 PM

Jan 2012
Ah now this chapter had a fight I can't wait to see animated.
Jun 21, 2014 11:53 PM
Mar 2013
Nice Chapter. Though the difference of strength of Silver and Gray is too huge xD
Jun 22, 2014 3:59 PM

Jan 2014
Anime_loves_ME said:
Nice Chapter. Though the difference of strength of Silver and Gray is too huge xD

only by hype because Silver has yet to show any combat feats. I'm guessing Gray will get a big powerup to defeat him (along with new feats), which is good enough for me!
Jun 22, 2014 4:12 PM

Apr 2008
GrayFTMage said:
Anime_loves_ME said:

only by hype because Silver has yet to show any combat feats. I'm guessing Gray will get a big powerup to defeat him (along with new feats), which is good enough for me!

He froze a FUCKIN DRAGON. How is that not a feat?
Jun 22, 2014 6:10 PM

Feb 2014
Darklight0303 said:
GrayFTMage said:

Because he did it off-screen thus cannot be calculated what kind of ability he used to achieve it.

One can still assume that he use Ul suicide freezing tech to froze Atlas dragon, then got himself revived because he is "immortal" demon.
Jun 22, 2014 6:34 PM

Apr 2008
MShukyDeneuve said:
Darklight0303 said:

Because he did it off-screen thus cannot be calculated what kind of ability he used to achieve it.

One can still assume that he use Ul suicide freezing tech to froze Atlas dragon, then got himself revived because he is "immortal" demon.

You can't be serious. He froze not only the dragon with the flames of hell but even the whole damn village. Doesn't matter how he did it. Magic on that scale is ludicrous's strong. There's no way in hell that Gray can be stronger in raw magic power than this guy. The same guy who snap freezed Natsu completely with a single swipe of his hand.
Jun 22, 2014 11:17 PM

Oct 2013
erza, can she managed to destroy 3000 faces?
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jun 23, 2014 6:44 PM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
MShukyDeneuve said:

You can't be serious. He froze not only the dragon with the flames of hell but even the whole damn village. Doesn't matter how he did it. Magic on that scale is ludicrous's strong. There's no way in hell that Gray can be stronger in raw magic power than this guy. The same guy who snap freezed Natsu completely with a single swipe of his hand.

You can't be serious, stop overhyping a featless character for no apparent reason. You conveniently forget that Atlas was a sick dragon, who was dying of ilness. Heck it was the same dragon who easily restored his life force.

By this measure, Gray can bust mountain scale feats because he melted a mountain from his MP.

Freezing Natsu isn't impressive, Lyon did the same thing. Gray could do the same thing.
Jun 24, 2014 2:07 AM

Apr 2008
GrayFTMage said:
Darklight0303 said:

You can't be serious, stop overhyping a featless character for no apparent reason. You conveniently forget that Atlas was a sick dragon, who was dying of ilness. Heck it was the same dragon who easily restored his life force.

By this measure, Gray can bust mountain scale feats because he melted a mountain from his MP.

Freezing Natsu isn't impressive, Lyon did the same thing. Gray could do the same thing.

Uh no Lyon froze his chest and it still took longer than it took Silver who did it in a second with a single SWIPE of his hand.

Gray couldn't even beat Ultear without psychological assists from Ul in the ocean to stun Ultear into NOT using the ocean around her. YOu're telling me he can beat Silver? Oh wait. I look at your name. Of course you think Gray will win hands down. Why do I bother.
Darklight0303Jun 24, 2014 2:19 AM
Jun 24, 2014 3:07 AM

May 2012
to be honest i think Silver is either Ul's husband, Ul's edolas counterpart or Gray's dad.

Keep that aside, im glad that minerva comes to her sense. and also glad that frosch has not dead..yet... and erza will be taking of them...

actually im looking forward for all the dragon slayers (doesnt include laxus and cobra since theyre not trained by dragon) to form a team a defeat demon king, that fight would be friggin epic. Imagine, the unison raid of all the 5 dragon slayers *.*
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 24, 2014 3:20 AM

Mar 2014
Hiro already tweeted days ago stating he wasn't going the father son route..
Jun 24, 2014 7:07 PM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
GrayFTMage said:

Uh no Lyon froze his chest and it still took longer than it took Silver who did it in a second with a single SWIPE of his hand.

Gray couldn't even beat Ultear without psychological assists from Ul in the ocean to stun Ultear into NOT using the ocean around her. YOu're telling me he can beat Silver? Oh wait. I look at your name. Of course you think Gray will win hands down. Why do I bother.

It doesn't matter, because it rendered Natsu completely useless to use any form of spells for a long period of time. You're acting as if Ultear is some weaksauce.

Oh really? I don't think Gray will win atleast without a powerup. which is something I said before, and you started to cry foul for no apparent reason.

instead of talking out of your ass, show me combats for Silver. I'm still waiting.
Jun 25, 2014 12:27 AM

May 2012
dvdmpg said:
Well much better chapter than the previous, I still expect King of Hades to beat Sting and Rogue, because as much as I like Sting, it would be beyond stupid for them to give him a hard fight, let alone defeat him... I think it has to be Jellal or someone on that level to defeat him (btw where dafuq is Crime Sorciere?)

Seriously, anyone forget about Gildart? Where da fuck is Gildart? haha
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 25, 2014 1:30 AM

Jun 2013
GrayFTMage said:
Darklight0303 said:

It doesn't matter, because it rendered Natsu completely useless to use any form of spells for a long period of time. You're acting as if Ultear is some weaksauce.

Oh really? I don't think Gray will win atleast without a powerup. which is something I said before, and you started to cry foul for no apparent reason.

instead of talking out of your ass, show me combats for Silver. I'm still waiting.

Silver is way stronger than Gray, that is for sure. If they fight head on, Gray will be owned. Also, it does matter how much ice was used. We are not looking about disabling Natsu's magic, we are looking at how much ice he used in such a shot time. If he had frozen Natsu with one sweep of his hand, there is no arguing about how strong Silver is. That will be an interesting chapter, but right now, Gray is in over his head.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jun 25, 2014 3:46 PM

Jan 2014
Dimitrije1606 said:
GrayFTMage said:

Silver is way stronger than Gray, that is for sure. If they fight head on, Gray will be owned. Also, it does matter how much ice was used. We are not looking about disabling Natsu's magic, we are looking at how much ice he used in such a shot time. If he had frozen Natsu with one sweep of his hand, there is no arguing about how strong Silver is. That will be an interesting chapter, but right now, Gray is in over his head.

Only by hype he is "way stronger". The only time they clashed was when Gray cancelled out Silver's casual attack, and the time Gray dispersed the mountain Silver froze.

Again throwing out red herrings is not going to make your argument all that credible since not even you or ddarklight has showed any combat feats.

How does it matter on what type of method he froze Natsu? The whole basis of using the spells is to render and immobilize the user incapable of battling to begin with.
Jun 25, 2014 3:53 PM
Jun 2014
"Silver is way stronger than Gray". Well fucking prove it first.
This Silver wank is fucking atrocious, and lol at DDarklight.

I hope Gray owns Silver.
Aug 11, 2018 8:41 AM

Feb 2013
OK, there are 3000 Faces not 2000, even better.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.