Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 16, 2014 9:15 AM
Dec 2013
i can't believe another free power-up i guess naruto has cheat board everytime he die>>> extra life with some upgrades :P i am madara fan <3 xD DAM.N kishimoto
Apr 16, 2014 9:52 AM

May 2013
I wonder what Sasuke's eye color. Is it red or purple?
Apr 16, 2014 10:39 AM

Jul 2007
Their is still a chance that madara even though he's going through this power up stage. He might actually end up being weaker all around. If kishimoto was taking notes from akira toriyama (which it does seem like that, where this is going) that would be the most likely plausible scenario. I would actually like that to happen, it would make more logical sense in this shit storm. Basically madara's new form of power would just be a troll and he would die easily at the hands of sasuke and naruto's new So6p and rinnegen power. It would kind of show the level of power that naruto and sasuke truly have.

Orochimaru will then replace them at some point. Really though man this damn manga seriously badly needs a time skip. This war has been dragging on for much to long and its just two many things are trying to be pushed together and resolved. He honestly should of waited and used more time instead of deciding to conclude it all right here on this battlefield.

Apr 16, 2014 10:51 AM

Jan 2014
Behemoth11 said:

Actually, if we consider the whole context Jubis eye should have manifest as a separate eye. Jubis eye marks the beginning of Dojutsu and represents the force of nature. It's true the Kekkai Genkai of the Uchiha is related to Jubis eye, but the there is a reason why Jubis eye "weakened" so much after two generations.
Since Jubis eye is connected to Senchakra as well, I guess, that's the reason why Kaguya had a third eye. No other Dojutsu has that kind of propertie. Jubis eye can't even be taken off, as Kaguya showed it. Therefore, she covered her Sharingan.

However, your quintessence may be right, but your "argumentation" itself is simply nonsense. Every Dojutsu awoke in both (original) eyes so far.

Let's see if I can explain myself clearly so you can understand what's on my mind.

Like they said, both Juubi and Kaguya had only one 9 Tomoe Rinnegan. It's the ultimate and strongest Doujutsu on earth. Having two of those eyes would mean having twice its power, which can't happen.

You say everyone has awakened their Doujutsu on both eyes. True, but those Doujutsu came from Hagoromo's weaker form of Rinnegan, which he had on both eyes.

You can't expect Sasuke to awake two 9 Tomoe Rinnegan, because he would possess twice the Juubi's Doujutsu power. And that's impossible because the Juubi was the origin of all this power.

Then why not a third eye on his forehead like Kaguya? Well, Sasuke doesn't have an eye on his forehead, so he can't awake it on something he doesn't have. Why the left eye and not the right? He got Hagoromo's power on his left hand, so it is only logic that he awakes the Rinnegan on his left eye.

I'm not saying I'm right, but this is my opinion.
Dars3Apr 16, 2014 11:00 AM

"Why do people fight and hurt each other?"

HST | VNDB | Memory | Euterpe | Ending
Apr 16, 2014 10:55 AM

Apr 2013
"Not sure why but I have the feeling i can do anything now."

FFS KISHI
Apr 16, 2014 11:15 AM

Apr 2014
OMG, imagine this in anime! The chapter was perfect, it gave me goosebumps! Naruto got the senjutsu of the Sage of Six Paths and Sasuke got the rinnegan...OMG! It was a bit obvious, but still, its freakin' awesome. Can't wait for next chapter!!!
Apr 16, 2014 12:05 PM

Apr 2014
That Sharingan/Rinnegan tho. Should be called Sharinnigan! xD
On another note..
Why do I get the feeling that Sasuke might betray Naruto? Orochimaru is still alive too. What if while Sasuke is down when he and Naruto are fighting Madara, Oro swoops in and takes sasuke's body and then leads to Naruto fighting Sasuke and Madara?
What an imaginable plot twist that will cease to exist.
Apr 16, 2014 12:31 PM

Mar 2014
Naruto Shippuden Madness people.

Naruto reminded me of Zoro sort of.Anyway, PURE EPICNESS
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
Apr 16, 2014 12:31 PM
Dec 2012
Naruto and Ichigo are both dual wielders now... Naruto has had alot of downtime but this chapter is why Kishimoto is one of the best mangaka. Execution, artwork, pacing, everything was absolutely flawless.
Apr 16, 2014 12:48 PM

Nov 2012
Can't believe I actually didn't notice Sasuke got the rinnegan until I read the next page and Madara mentioned it and I looked back to the previous page.
Apr 16, 2014 2:46 PM

Jan 2013
Can it get any more climactic then this.
Apr 16, 2014 3:39 PM

Sep 2012
well Sasuke has moon eye new, just like the one that tree had, what is mix of rinengan & sharingan, i hope its temporary cause this power brings trouble, just like it made Sage's mother go insane of power, that just 1 example

i laughed when Kakashi did that dumb face when Naruto cut the tree :D
Apr 16, 2014 4:25 PM

Dec 2012
Naruto has become a beast.
What was that eye of Sasuke? Rinnegan and Sharingan together?!
Apr 16, 2014 4:35 PM

Sep 2012
Albi-kun said:
Naruto has become a beast.
What was that eye of Sasuke? Rinnegan and Sharingan together?!

yes, madara called it moon eye, same what the Tree has & What sages mother had
Apr 16, 2014 6:38 PM

Aug 2013
Maybe I'm the only one around to think this chapter was pretty stupid just like the past 3 or 4. This is my opnion of course but I don't think making the Sage of Six Paths apearing out of nothing and giving Naruto and Sasuke a power-up was the best way to defeat Madara, who should neve been made this strong.
Saving Guys life was totally anti-climatic and greatly diminished the meaning of his sacrifice. It was a sure death technique who was supposed to surpass the limits of a ninja. The whole technique became senseless with the fact that it barelly slowed Madara and didn't killed Guy (who is supposed to be dead anyway as the last attack aparently burned his whole body).
Now Naruto has a new power-up with which he can do what Guy was supposed to give his life to even come near to do: Hurting madara and the tree. And I'm wondering what Naruto will do with that kunai. And Sasuke have a new kind of Rinnegan which he inevitable know exactly how it works.
What makes me even more sad is the fact that Madara is going to inevitably lose this fact despite the fact that he is the perfect jinchuriki of the Juubi and has his own senjtsu too. I'm really dislike the way this is heading but unfortnatelly I'm barelly surprised at all.

P.S.: What was that Gaara line? Seriously?
Apr 16, 2014 6:41 PM

Oct 2012
@link9us

Lol, Madara's Infinite Tsukoyomi is strong. Maybe I went a little far. But this chapter upset me to no end. But it's all good. I understand he ain't know that Holy was just trolling for lol's and I responded to him the way I usually do.
Apr 16, 2014 6:50 PM
Aug 2013
Like you guys can't fathom Kishimoto? This was an awesome plot twist. Kishimoto is leading the pack. One Piece and every other shounen manga is mediocre when compared to Kishimoto's work. Even his brother is in the shadow. We all know that Hashirama is Kishimoto, and Tobirama is Kishimoto's Brother. Also Gai not dying is just another way of Kishimoto giving us another gift. Why would he destroy a character that has influenced the plot from day one?
Apr 16, 2014 7:19 PM

Jun 2012
HominiLupus said:
Maybe I'm the only one around to think this chapter was pretty stupid just like the past 3 or 4. This is my opnion of course but I don't think making the Sage of Six Paths apearing out of nothing and giving Naruto and Sasuke a power-up was the best way to defeat Madara, who should neve been made this strong.
Saving Guys life was totally anti-climatic and greatly diminished the meaning of his sacrifice. It was a sure death technique who was supposed to surpass the limits of a ninja. The whole technique became senseless with the fact that it barelly slowed Madara and didn't killed Guy (who is supposed to be dead anyway as the last attack aparently burned his whole body).
Now Naruto has a new power-up with which he can do what Guy was supposed to give his life to even come near to do: Hurting madara and the tree. And I'm wondering what Naruto will do with that kunai. And Sasuke have a new kind of Rinnegan which he inevitable know exactly how it works.
What makes me even more sad is the fact that Madara is going to inevitably lose this fact despite the fact that he is the perfect jinchuriki of the Juubi and has his own senjtsu too. I'm really dislike the way this is heading but unfortnatelly I'm barelly surprised at all.

P.S.: What was that Gaara line? Seriously?

I'm still laughing at how Kishimoto outright admitted he didn't know how to kill Madara and literally one week later he makes him a God.

What's even funnier is plenty of fans chanted "c'mon, Kishimoto! We don't care if use an asspull just make it epic and have the series go out with a bang!" yet some of these same people will act like anyone who doesn't "respect Kishimoto's skill as a writer" is an idiot/bandwagoner/nitpicker/elitist who just wants to hate.
Apr 16, 2014 7:48 PM
Jan 2014
Okay i wanted this battle to be only Naruto against Madara not with that emo sucker Sasuke...
Remember this well. There are two kind of fights. As long as we place ourselves in battle, we must always know the difference: fights to defend life… and fights to defend pride…”
Apr 16, 2014 8:34 PM

Mar 2014
I find it strange that no one is commenting on the possibility that it was Kaguya who spoke to Madara and not the Juubi. The ten-tails never showed that it was capable of intelligent communication, and I don't see any reason why Kishimoto drew her face on the second last panel other then to foreshadow her involvement in this final battle. What if she pulls an Orochimaru and takes over Madara while he is weakened?

Like Hagoromo stated earlier, Madara and Kaguya share the same dream, which is Eternal Tsukuyomi. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd find it much more enjoyable if Naruto and Sasuke fought her, the legendary Rabbit Goddess, instead of Madara. We've seen too much of him, and, honestly I'm getting tired of the amount of power-ups he's been getting. He's approaching DBZ levels of Bullshit, with the way he keeps getting overpowered. It'd be more logical to have her as the final villain, since we already know she is Crazy strong.
Apr 16, 2014 8:59 PM
Nov 2013
Why is everyone excited over power-ups?? We see one like every 3 chapters. This is predictable because it's been forshadowing since before Madara was even awaken. Sure maybe not the exact way we all thought but the obvious was established (Naruto somehow takes down Madara forcing on him a power-up using a key overlooked element/factor: the tree, sage, orochi, etc.)

At least Naruto is climbing the latter faster....went from being #6 to sharing #2 with Sasuke. Now Sakura is going to gain Obito's eye "awakwen some more nonsense with her DNA or something heritage out of no where and become #3 or something.

So team 10 (it's 10 right) still has a sensei......ehhhh was hoping for just Rock Lee in the end like Kakashi. Also to clear up the 8 gates OPness, Madara clearly knew about it so it's and old technique and [INT - In My Thoughts] the whole "stronger then a Kage" was referring to Hasirama and why it seemed a huge plothole.

Well it's official.....more rasenshurikens and clones......least Sasuke is there so we can expect the unexpected...for a bit at least. Hopefully Madara is immune to talk-no-jutsu, I mean he resisted it from Hashi, who changed Sasuke I might add, and Naruto hadn't done that hundreds of chapters ago.

Well at least I can laugh for a while before we get back to serious business. This 'final battle' is little more than a hackneyed Joke in the Narutoverse.
Apr 16, 2014 9:34 PM

Sep 2012
Great chapter! hopefully the upcoming fight will be epic and memorable and when it gets animated hopefully it'll have good animation, I don't watch Shippuden anymore but I will watch this fight.
Apr 16, 2014 9:53 PM
Mar 2014
Sasuke and Naruto vs Madara !

Cant wait for the next chapter!

Sasuke with the rinnegan
Apr 17, 2014 2:39 AM

Oct 2007
looks more like naruto and sasuke wanna dp madara
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2014 7:44 AM
Jan 2014
Awesome chapter, but can we talk about how noone needs to practise to perform new jutsu these days?? hahaha, and Sasuke is so overpowered by Naruto now. I mean, Naruto has the 9 bijuu (though diminished drastically), and he has the sage's senjutsu. Sasuke just has the rinnegan, which is cancelled out by the senjutsu.

Ah, the story that started off about changing one's destiny, and then made the entire plot about conforming to destiny, has reached a blazing climax. I love it
Apr 17, 2014 7:46 AM
Jan 2014
And don't forget Tenten looks like she might somehow be able to use the sages weapons, hahaha
Apr 17, 2014 7:53 AM
Dec 2013
Holy shit, this is crazy Naruto and Sasuke!
I HOPE this is not the final battle.
That lava rasengan!
Naruto truly has the best looking coat then his recent ones! those poles too!!
Narutos Six Paths is stronger than the average rinnegan and Naruto and Sasuke are supposed to be on the same strength now which lead me to believe that THAT is not a fucking rinnegan. Kishimoto is going to hit us with a curve ball when it come to Sasukes new eye.
Atleast Gai is alive but he will cripple. Showing some support in a wheelchair.
UchihaApr 17, 2014 8:13 AM
Apr 17, 2014 8:14 AM

Apr 2014
blackhole23 said:
Why is everyone excited over power-ups?? We see one like every 3 chapters. This is predictable because it's been forshadowing since before Madara was even awaken. Sure maybe not the exact way we all thought but the obvious was established (Naruto somehow takes down Madara forcing on him a power-up using a key overlooked element/factor: the tree, sage, orochi, etc.)

At least Naruto is climbing the latter faster....went from being #6 to sharing #2 with Sasuke. Now Sakura is going to gain Obito's eye "awakwen some more nonsense with her DNA or something heritage out of no where and become #3 or something.

So team 10 (it's 10 right) still has a sensei......ehhhh was hoping for just Rock Lee in the end like Kakashi. Also to clear up the 8 gates OPness, Madara clearly knew about it so it's and old technique and [INT - In My Thoughts] the whole "stronger then a Kage" was referring to Hasirama and why it seemed a huge plothole.

Well it's official.....more rasenshurikens and clones......least Sasuke is there so we can expect the unexpected...for a bit at least. Hopefully Madara is immune to talk-no-jutsu, I mean he resisted it from Hashi, who changed Sasuke I might add, and Naruto hadn't done that hundreds of chapters ago.

Well at least I can laugh for a while before we get back to serious business. This 'final battle' is little more than a hackneyed Joke in the Narutoverse.

Well I for one am excited for the powerups because I like action and I'll be able to see more action now. Plus I want to see this series end with a bang as it's coming to its end. I sure don't want this battle to end with Naruto talk-no-jutsu-ing Madara or ten-ten fucking using the SO6P's jar tool thing to capture Madara for eternity? How shitty will that be, but then again, who knows what may happen.

"Now Sakura is going to gain Obito's eye".
Tell me. How is that you know this for sure? Did Kishi confirm this or something? Use your logic here man. lol

"Well it's official.....more rasenshurikens and clones....." No. It's not official. It's too early to be saying that. Heck, I can counter that right now. Naruto had Minato's kunai. He may PROBABLY know how to use that now and can teleport. That's new.

" Hopefully Madara is immune to talk-no-jutsu".
Madara, up to now of seeing how this guy is, I can infer talk-no-jutsu is going to be the least of his problems.
Zeus97Apr 17, 2014 8:19 AM
Apr 17, 2014 8:20 AM
Dec 2013
I wanted to see Gai die like a boss -__-

Oh well, the chapter was great nonetheless.
Apr 17, 2014 7:02 PM

May 2012
funny how people keep talking that Naruto will have the rinnegan. That Youton rasen shuriken is a badass.. probably he can do Suiton or other element rasen shuriken.. like this ch but another powerup for Madara..

Apr 17, 2014 11:59 PM

Jul 2007
Zeus97 said:
blackhole23 said:

Well I for one am excited for the powerups because I like action and I'll be able to see more action now. Plus I want to see this series end with a bang as it's coming to its end. I sure don't want this battle to end with Naruto talk-no-jutsu-ing Madara or ten-ten fucking using the SO6P's jar tool thing to capture Madara for eternity? How shitty will that be, but then again, who knows what may happen.

Tell me. How is that you know this for sure? Did Kishi confirm this or something? Use your logic here man. lol

"Well it's official.....more rasenshurikens and clones....." No. It's not official. It's too early to be saying that. Heck, I can counter that right now. Naruto had Minato's kunai. He may PROBABLY know how to use that now and can teleport. That's new.

Madara, up to now of seeing how this guy is, I can infer talk-no-jutsu is going to be the least of his problems.

I know despite what people are saying bout the story, the direction its heading, etc. Their is no denying it, that the action is where it shines. Kishimoto has consistently raised the tension so high.

When this is shown in the anime, you better believe that people are going to be going nuts witnessing these incredible fights. I do hope though that naruto has more variety in his skills this time around. He did mention that he can do everything, perhaps maybe he's playing around, trolling madara. To pick up minata kunai just at the spur of the moment like that must mean that he's trying to show off lol. At least thats what i get from it. Will see i guess.

I have to say though if sakura ended up getting obito's eye, i would rage. I don't think kishimoto is that stupid though, it would just be completely nonsensical.

Apr 18, 2014 12:08 AM
Dec 2013
link9us said:

I have to say though if sakura ended up getting obito's eye, i would rage. I don't think kishimoto is that stupid though, it would just be completely nonsensical.

Probably gonna ask Sakura to give it to kakashi, but he did mention that he needed a favor as a 'villain' not ally so i don't know what to expect.
Apr 18, 2014 6:06 AM

Apr 2014
link9us said:
Zeus97 said:
blackhole23 said:

I know despite what people are saying bout the story, the direction its heading, etc. Their is no denying it, that the action is where it shines. Kishimoto has consistently raised the tension so high.

When this is shown in the anime, you better believe that people are going to be going nuts witnessing these incredible fights. I do hope though that naruto has more variety in his skills this time around. He did mention that he can do everything, perhaps maybe he's playing around, trolling madara. To pick up minata kunai just at the spur of the moment like that must mean that he's trying to show off lol. At least thats what i get from it. Will see i guess.

I am probably going to be one of those who will go nuts when this appears in the anime! It's going to be intense! That is if Studio Pierrot do a good job with it...

"He did mention he can do everything, perhaps maybe he's playing around, trolling madara."
I doubt it. Naruto looked like he was in shock of the power he received when he said that. Plus Naruto looks a bit more mature now as if he gained some intelligence and wisdom from Hagoromo. But that line is very strong and ambiguous. For man to say "I can do everything", can be considered a perfect man or God; although Naruto pretty much is a God by now. To this date, this is vague to me as to what Naruto can do. Although I do feel as if Naruto is a bit exaggerating as to what he contains, but for him to say that means he can probably do more than rasenshurikans and clones...hopefully. I can be wrong as I express opinions. Though, I hope kishi comes up with something extraordinary.

I would also rage if Sakura got the rinnegan but that's nonsense and illogical. xD
Zeus97Apr 18, 2014 6:14 AM
May 2, 2014 11:49 PM

Jun 2012
Have to say this is pulling some serious Bleach cards now with all these sudden power ups that really don't have any explanation. And all this destiny crap and is kind of annoying... I mean it's still really exciting and all, but it just feels like a cheap and unsatisfying handout.

But... I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens to judge just how poor this turn of events will be. I still have hope that I'll be satisfied in the end though.

And of course Sasuke and Naruto now look exactly like the Sage of Six Paths and his brother when they fought the Juubi.
Jun 5, 2014 10:25 PM

May 2012
No Naru VS Sasu pt2... -.-
7/10
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jun 16, 2014 2:29 AM

Jun 2013
I am pissed that Gai didn't die. Not that I didn't like Gai, I just feel like his sacrifice and his effort were wasted by him not dying.

Naruto and Sasuke teamed up with the Sages powers... I was hoping for something else. I feel like the Sages powers have been overused on too many characters.
Jun 30, 2014 5:53 AM

Jan 2014
Why no new badass outfit for Sasuke?
I wonder how more ridiculously OP they can get now...
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Nov 6, 2014 3:34 PM

Oct 2013
Damn, this is turned into Power-Up: The Manga

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jul 30, 2015 1:23 PM

Dec 2008
Now this is why I love reading Naruto...!
Aug 10, 2018 5:27 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, Sasuke has a Rinnegan and Naruto is like Rikudou.
Apr 25, 2021 9:31 PM

Jan 2020
That panel with the two of them is unbelievably hype and I love it. 5/5

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.