Forum Settings
Forums

If you could "replay" one emotion in your life, what would it be?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 16, 2014 11:06 AM

Aug 2013
The feeling following Clannad After Story

That was a good feeling, felt like love
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Apr 16, 2014 11:09 AM

Feb 2012
cabacc2 said:
]well, do you know that for sure?

sure, the possibility is high that it just feels like loosing consciousness, but maybe it feels like that in a deeper way because your brain really stops to work forever.
The ultimative loosing of consciousness.

From my personal experience (nearly killed myself) I'm sure of it.
Apr 16, 2014 11:21 AM
Jan 2014
Chill_ said:
cabacc2 said:
]well, do you know that for sure?

sure, the possibility is high that it just feels like loosing consciousness, but maybe it feels like that in a deeper way because your brain really stops to work forever.
The ultimative loosing of consciousness.

From my personal experience (nearly killed myself) I'm sure of it.
but you didnt die. ...

there might even be a supernatural experience coming with death. I doubt it, but the possibility is there.
Dualism is a possibility.
Apr 16, 2014 11:33 AM

Feb 2012
cabacc2 said:
but you didnt die. ...

there might even be a supernatural experience coming with death. I doubt it, but the possibility is there.

cabacc2 I thought you wouldn't even consider such things :7

I thought you considered that consiousness is just something that brain makes but if you believe that there might be souls and stuff then okey there can be your supernatural experience but I'm myself sure that there is no souls. So I don't even consider possibility for such experience.
Apr 16, 2014 12:10 PM
Dec 2013
The feeling of me watching my first anime: Pokemon. The happiness I felt back then gives me nostalgia.
Apr 16, 2014 12:16 PM

Apr 2014
NarTaco said:
The feeling of me watching my first anime: Pokemon. The happiness I felt back then gives me nostalgia.

First time watching FMA... o.o
#Firstanime
Apr 16, 2014 12:24 PM
Jan 2014
Chill_ said:
cabacc2 said:
but you didnt die. ...

cabacc2 I thought you wouldn't even consider such things :7

I thought you considered that consiousness is just something that brain makes but if you believe that there might be souls and stuff then okey there can be your supernatural experience but I'm myself sure that there is no souls. So I don't even consider possibility for such experience.

I consider every possibility.

I dont believe in souls myself, but that doesnt mean that the possibility of souls existing isnt there. Its extremely unlikely and no evidence points in that direction, but its still a possibility.
Apr 16, 2014 12:56 PM

Feb 2012
cabacc2 said:

I dont believe in souls myself, but that doesnt mean that the possibility of souls existing isnt there. Its extremely unlikely and no evidence points in that direction, but its still a possibility.

With same possibility there is invisible man sitting next to me. With same chance we have superpowers but we just don't know how to use them. And so on.

But when you say that USA president is alien you are considered crazy even thought no one can prove you wrong. So what I'm saying that pretty everything is possible but if we consider that things are possible only by known physical laws then these things are not possible.
Chill_Apr 16, 2014 1:00 PM
Apr 16, 2014 12:57 PM
Jan 2014
Chill_ said:
cabacc2 said:

With same possibility there is invisible man sitting next to me. With same chance we have superpowers but we just don't know how to use them. And so on.

But when you say that USA president is alien you are considered crazy even thought no one can prove you wrong. So what I'm saying that pretty everything is possible but if we consider that only things that are possible by known physic laws then these things are not possible.
agreed.
Apr 17, 2014 7:06 PM

Mar 2014
The feeling I have laying in my bed, with my eyes closed.

It's the only time I feel pace.
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
Apr 17, 2014 7:07 PM
Jan 2014
If I could replay an emotion for the rest of my life no matter how cliché it might sound it would have to be love.
I remember pretty well how happy I felt when I first kissed a girl I've loved. There's trully nothing better then loving someone and being loved back.

The thing is after several experiences and hardships I had to endure it seems that I just don't care about anything in general and I feel quite emotionless/numb most of the time. Not that I'm feeling a brokenheart or something but yeah I just wish I could replay that feeling of love.
Sadly that's not how things work.

#DeepEndycia
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

21 by Taiyaa »»
47 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 6 hours ago

10 by BitChilly »»
51 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 12 hours ago

9 by tsukareru »»
2 hours ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

39 by ProGoddess »»
3 hours ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

25 by KitsuFrost »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.