Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 13, 2013 7:14 PM

Oct 2012
Well, maybe there's continuition

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
xBroken said:
Ehh everyone's sayin there won't be a season 2, so mind as well start readin the manga now then. Series was so good tho :(
have fun trying to find translations

Translation? There's so many you know
"Signature removed"
Apr 22, 2013 10:25 PM

Dec 2012
You can find now the manga (almost) fully translated. It was epic 'till the end. ):

Now I seriously hope for a second season of my favorite anime.
Apr 22, 2013 10:29 PM

Nov 2009
If there isnt enough material for a second season, they could probably pull a Seitokai Yakuindomo and bundle it into OVA's.

At least means it will all get animated.

I really liked the show as well, really funny stuff.
Apr 24, 2013 12:58 PM

Jan 2013
I just finished the show and it was awesome. It's a shame that according to you guys the sales were below average. Maybe they'll still make a second season.

I might be mistaken but a few days ago I read the news here on MAL and it said something of a Live Action movie being made now and that some footage leaked/was published.
Sanity? I can't even remember having a thing like that to start with...

Apr 24, 2013 1:02 PM

Jan 2013
Oh, I just found the link, here you go: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-04-16/daily-lives-of-high-school-boys-manga-gets-live-action-film

Apr 24, 2013 7:26 PM

Sep 2012
We had a thread on this started back on Apr 16th: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=587345
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 25, 2013 2:14 AM

Jan 2013
Oh I see, sorry. I didn't know that. Maybe that's where I've seen it xD

May 4, 2013 10:09 AM

Nov 2012
Awww, and to think there are 10 chapters left online to be translated...this is too sad, I wanna read more of 'em cool and funny bros!!

Want some free EN TL light novels? Take a look at my loot...→Missing out on an Anime OP/ED? Check the complete collection here...→
Oct 25, 2013 10:12 AM

Jul 2009
Jaeger07 said:
Awww, and to think there are 10 chapters left online to be translated...this is too sad, I wanna read more of 'em cool and funny bros!!

More like 35 chapters. They skipped the last half of volume 3, the whole volume 4 and the first half of volume 5. That's a bunch of lost material Dx
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Hikaru ga Shinda Natsu' Gets Anime Adaptation

DatRandomDude - 1 hour ago

3 by livexevil »»
1 minute ago

» Anime Movie Adaptation of 'Hyakuemu.' Manga Announced

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

3 by ZXEAN »»
38 minutes ago

» 'Odd Taxi' Director Baku Kinoshita Helms 'Housenka' Anime Movie

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

2 by bboy_OatsnRice »»
54 minutes ago

» 'Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest' Reveals More Cast

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
2 hours ago

» 'Bye-Bye, Earth' Reveals Additional Cast, Second Teaser Promo

DatRandomDude - Today

3 by Zedlin »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.