Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2009 1:59 PM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
First kiss! Woohoo!! Nice final of the chapter, because I was a little bored at the beginning)) That was a real xmas present for Haruna))

Jun 8, 2009 3:25 PM

Aug 2007
Yay. Kiss! Still not one of the better kiss scenes I've seen in a manga, but still cute nonetheless. =D

I probably squealed the most during Lovecom's kiss between Otani and Risa. xD
Jul 14, 2009 2:50 AM

Feb 2008
the best part for me was when Asaoka decked that a**hole. honestly he should be fired, no one's going to go back to a restaurant where they have such awful memories of such an important day :/
Oct 6, 2009 5:56 AM

Jul 2009
jacobpaige said:
the best part for me was when Asaoka decked that a**hole. honestly he should be fired, no one's going to go back to a restaurant where they have such awful memories of such an important day :/
Asaoka or the guy that suggest that games? even though Asaoka will get fired i'll gladly said thank you for punching the guy who suggest the game..XD

The kiss make up for it though Next chap

And i must agree with Yoh, Haruna is cute with long haired =3
Jan 8, 2010 5:55 PM

Jun 2009
I don't really see if Assa is being kind.. hehe Yoh's asking present from Santa =)

I guess some words aren't expected

But why did Haruna took the game seriously, well she is still that clueless gal

Oh yeah the KISS will make it better
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 17, 2010 7:52 AM

Dec 2009
I see Assa still loves to take advantage of others ..
Why did she took the game seriously ? .. Honestly , Asaoka did everybody a great favor for punching the guy .
May 30, 2014 3:15 AM

Oct 2011
Karasuchan said:
I see Assa still loves to take advantage of others ..
Why did she took the game seriously ? .. Honestly , Asaoka did everybody a great favor for punching the guy .

Assa is a really weird girl. But at least Haruna was really cute xD
And good Asaoka for punching the stupid guy.
jacobpaige said:
Couldn't agree more. He must be fired, but I think the one who'll be fired will be Asaoka, because he punched a coworker D:
It kinda surprised me that Haruna made such a good job. It looked like a really fun Christmas!! :DD
Nov 29, 2014 2:35 AM

May 2014
omfg i was cheering on asaoka when he wacked that loner. and my inner woman screamed again when they kissed at the end AAHHHHH
Feb 28, 2016 1:23 PM

Jun 2013
i was surprised at how different she looks just with longer hair! kinda want her to keep it or grow her real hair out but then again maybe it wouldn't suit her personality.

i wonder if they're ever gonna expand on why assa's personality is so weird/ slightly fucked up lol
Dec 5, 2018 1:42 AM

May 2013
Assa used Haruna's money and kept the free benefits for herself.... Lovely -.-" I really dunno how I feel about her. She sucks, but she also doesn't mind helping Haruna when she tries to copy Assa's date plans and even picks out her makeover. Still, I wish she would be replaced with more of Mami-chan's appearance instead. Mami-chan is a TRUE FRIEND. And she's so cool and pretty. I'd rather get to know her better than stupid Assa. My guard is always up around her, but Haruna is too naive to suspect anything, ugh.

Haruna should grow out her hair and learn how to do makeup well, even if it's natural-looking or subtle. She looks a lot cuter, clothes would look better on her, and she's visually more compatible with Yoh who's already so handsome. The worst part is feeling inferior or like you don't match with your partner :3 She more likely wouldn't have gotten bullied by girls at school if she was a stunning queen that they can't compete with, lulz

Good for you, Yoh. Kiss her as many times as needed to get through to Haruna's thick skull hahaha :P x'D

I think Mami and Asaoka are my fave side characters <3 maybe they should get together, lmao. Or give me Asaoka <3 I'll love him well xD he's always so helpful and friendly/smiley *drools*
Kokoro_KotashimaDec 5, 2018 1:48 AM

More topics from this board

» Volume 14 & 15?

YoiAkuma55 - Aug 28, 2022

2 by DazaiKun72 »»
Jan 23, 2023 10:48 PM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 42 Discussion ( 1 2 )

postergirl - Jul 14, 2008

51 by WinterknightX »»
Jul 11, 2021 2:00 AM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 47 Discussion

Talu - Oct 15, 2008

22 by dweeb02 »»
Aug 3, 2019 8:02 PM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 46 Discussion

Talu - Oct 13, 2008

20 by dweeb02 »»
Aug 3, 2019 7:48 PM

Poll: » Koukou Debut Chapter 45 Discussion

IncognitoOtaku - Sep 16, 2008

36 by dweeb02 »»
Aug 3, 2019 7:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.